Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZeRwuN68VQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

Doctor J Off posted:

code:
Who can say where the road goes
Where the day flows, only time
And who can say if your love grows
As your heart chose, only time

Who can say why your heart sighs
As your love flies, only time
And who can say why your heart cries
When your love lies, only time

Who can say when the roads meet
That love might be in your heart
And who can say when the day sleeps
If the night keeps all your heart
Night keeps all your heart

Who can say if your love grows
As your heart chose
- Only time
And who can say where the road goes
Where the day flows, only time

Who knows? Only time

want this sung at my funeral

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

so regal, I'd follow this man anywhere

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

City of Tampa posted:

Actually it was 72 days.

Imagine the ruined hellscape that America would become if the Republicans had 59 seats in the Senate, the White House, and a majority in the House for any period of time.

Democrats get that for years and what do we have to show for it? Bob Doles's 1996 health care plan and a pile of excuses. And scorn for the disappointed left.

democrats and republicans have this bad cop - crazy cop routine down. republicans threaten to shoot the government in the head with a piece of radically conservative legislation, and the democrats compromise by passing a law that isn't entirely insane but still awful. congressional gridlock exists for the rest of us, not the 1% or big business which the 1% own the majority of stocks in anyway. look at the big pieces of legislation passed in the last 30 years, the 1% haven't had it this good since the gilded age.

the public option in uhc fails once and it is dead for good. dems: we tried libs but not really :(
this trade deal is likely to fail too, but it will morph into a new peice of legislation and reappear in a couple years and then get passed. where they not succeed, try and try again.

I can't even say our political elite has been bought off by wallstreet since politicians are all investors in the stock market anyway and congression has become the biggest insider trading racket there is. or don't you think it is a little odd for a guy to come out of office millions of dollars richer than when he started.

• Locked thread