Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fusilli Jerry
Dec 13, 2013

ASSMAN
Just today I had one drag her son into my office & she just stood there while her poor 30-something son sat across from me looking so broken. She wanted me to magically cure him of all of his mental health problems so that he could go to work. She just stared at me & it was extremely uncomfortable & I feel really bad for that dude.

and later today, I had a client in my office complaining about her Asian mother's ridiculously high expectations & her inability to show any kind of affection & how that hosed her up in the head & completely destroyed her self esteem.

and now I'm wondering, are all Asian moms this scary?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
intimidating? or boner inducing??

THATS RIGHT IM TALKING ASIAN MILFS UP ITT

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Asian moms only love their children if they attend an Ivy League school and go on to become a doctor or lawyer.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Racism is not funny, Fusilli Jerry.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
My Asian mother in law is super nice and she cooks for us constantly.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
if gilmore girls taught us anything

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*

Pawn 17 posted:

Asian moms only love their children if they attend an Ivy League school and go on to become a doctor or lawyer.

My best friend is Vietnamese, this is true

e: also his mom is loving hot even though she's almost 60, what the hell

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
imagine if the only thing you had in your vagina was a tiny asian needledick then all of a sudden a bigass baby head splits you in half

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

Nefarious posted:

imagine if the only thing you had in your vagina was a tiny asian needledick then all of a sudden a bigass baby head splits you in half

:chanpop::chanpop:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
someone post asian milfs please, tia

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Also says " when you have baby?" Unironically

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Nooner posted:

GIS "Jung Da Yeon"

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Nooner posted:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
nice post some more

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

Blistex posted:

GIS "Jung Da Yeon"

wowza

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
I heard they do show genuine compassion for their hatchlings they just do it in a backhanded way . Not like decadent fat lazy Caucasian moms that give their kids a medal for every little thing they do.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
u best take off ur loving shoes before u step inside an asian house. they tend to see that as being on the same lvl as casually dropping a deuce in the middle of their kitchen floor

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Mariana Horchata posted:

the same lvl as casually dropping a deuce in the middle of their kitchen floor

i've been reading china.jpg and i think they're cool with that?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

lol thats quite a valid counterpoint, ill bring that up to my friends 2nd gen chinese fiance next time i commit such a faux pas

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Die rear end in a top hat

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Because they're mean like pitbulls. Sure they seem all docile but you put your face next to theirs next thing you know you've got a broken vase up your rear end and flip flop bruisers all over your face and forearms.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
It's because they have sideways vaginas

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Mariana Horchata posted:

u best take off ur loving shoes before u step inside an asian house. they tend to see that as being on the same lvl as casually dropping a deuce in the middle of their kitchen floor

tbh only Americans do the shoes indoors thing because they are subhuman mongrels

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Cacator posted:

tbh only Americans do the shoes indoors thing because they are subhuman mongrels

And also less likely to step on turds all the time

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
Asian mom in Angry Boys owned

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
post more asian milves please

naem
May 29, 2011

I broke up with my asian ex when she began morphing into a momzilla

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Cacator posted:

well i understand why ppl do it and agree with the idea behind it but seriously let me get through the goddamn door without any scolding and allow me to like say hello and start conversing, maybe take off my coat, and sit down before the shoes are removed. however im pretty adament about basic hygiene like washing ur hands after using a bathroom/before eating though and lots of ppl clearly arent and that poo poo drives me crazy...but i dont exactly bark at everyone who i witness failing to do these things because that would be rude and tactless and i generally consider myself to be a polite, sincere, and respectful person irl. i generally consider floors to be innately unclean places like door knobs that will be that way shoes on or off

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 00:33 on May 8, 2015

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

LPT: dont base your views on the world through gbs megathreads.

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
*rebrands abusive parenting style as a catchy way to prove Asian superiority*

*tells millions during book tour that the only way she values her children is if they got into Harvard or not*

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
All my friends who had Asian moms had cool moms that treated me like their son. And the Asian moms I have hosed have been pretty cool, too.

I think Asian moms just hate you OP.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Fusilli Jerry posted:

Just today I had one drag her son into my office & she just stood there while her poor 30-something son sat across from me looking so broken. She wanted me to magically cure him of all of his mental health problems so that he could go to work. She just stared at me & it was extremely uncomfortable & I feel really bad for that dude.

and later today, I had a client in my office complaining about her Asian mother's ridiculously high expectations & her inability to show any kind of affection & how that hosed her up in the head & completely destroyed her self esteem.

and now I'm wondering, are all Asian moms this scary?

Lol who goes to a psychiatrist

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
i live near mit, and every loving time i go by the library there are asian parents taking a picture of their like 10-year-old in front of it. you just know they hang that picture over the kid's bed so that they see it as soon as they wake up too. "YOU GO. YOU GO." what happens when chung pow -- aka kevin -- doesn't get in? somebody's gotta be left off the list. why not him?

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Asian moms are great because they don't look up unless they need something.

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style
what happened to doctor-patient confidentiality?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
I too base my opinion of a group of different races and people on two individuals, one that I didn't even meet.

• Locked thread