Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Faux Mulder
Aug 1, 2014

just gonna do whatever I want to do, all the time

Grand Prize Winner posted:

if she was a midget theyd call her tiny fey

teeny fey, ya fuckin idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
you guys know she got fat because she had another kid in the middle of the show, right

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

cool tree bro posted:

tina fey is just generally not funny and only old people who remember snl being good think she is funny (protip snl was bad when she was on it too, I mean people who watched snl in the 70s and are all dying now).

Tina Fey is alright. I like her more outside of shows than on them though. On the show she was the lady equivalent of the good-looking nerd protag who is so self-depreciating and down on themselves despite objectively having kickass lives and regardless of gender that's annoying. I remember one episode of 30 Rock Alec Baldwin actually has to look at the camera and remind "her" that she's running a network TV show in NYC-- she's doing pretty loving good--the instant she starts to kvetch about financial woes in the midst of the so-called Great Recession.

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

David Copperfield posted:

you guys know she got fat because she had another kid in the middle of the show, right

what kind of pussy rear end bitch excuse is that

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Tina feys did an audiobook of her partial memoir and for someone who loving does lines on tv she is awful at reading a loving book

Idk how you can be so bad at it but it's bad

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008

Looks like they just copy/pasted Amy Schumer's actual pic, sans manipulation:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
I'd do some depraved poo poo for Tina fey

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
would u rather get a bj from Tina Fey or by Amy Poehler? or opt out of any contact but be allowed to watch them attempt lesbian sex.

just a feeler, wondering what ppl think

Rex Deckard
Jul 15, 2004

Mariana Horchata posted:

would u rather get a bj from Tina Fey or by Amy Poehler? or opt out of any contact but be allowed to watch them attempt lesbian sex.

Ijust a feeler, wondering what ppl think

The latter for sure. My hand would be very busy.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Mariana Horchata posted:

just a feeler, wondering what ppl think

Poehler bj. I'm willing to bet she really knows what she's doing down there.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

this is the funniest thing i've seen all day. thank you

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010

bonestructure posted:

I still feel ok :ohdear:

you are at deaths door my friend

hello darkness my old friend

come to take bonestructure away again

pretty soft girl
Oct 1, 2004

my dead grandfather fights better than you

Mr. Unlucky posted:

that show sucked and so does kimmy schmidt tina fey cant write worth a drat thats her snl roots right there im pretty sure nothing worthwhile ever came from that show

oh oh what about eddie murphy and adam sandler and YEAH WHAT ABOUT THEM point proven thank you.

phil hartman was the only SNL alumni to steadily remain funny after their tenure on the show and he got unceremoniously gunned down, there is no justice

Bob Saget IRL
Oct 24, 2014

That show was pretty bad, but tfey was good for the most part, and Tim meadows was funny.

The funniest part was Alan alda making fun of the last episode of mash.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

pretty soft girl posted:

phil hartman was the only SNL alumni to steadily remain funny after their tenure on the show and he got unceremoniously gunned down, there is no justice

Somewhere in the multiverse he and Stephen Colbert are working together and they have either birthed a global Utopia or have accidentally created the Fourth Reich

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

pretty soft girl posted:

Funny live matter!

naem
May 29, 2011

Hey it's me and every girlfriend I've ever had thanks Tina

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Grand Prize Winner posted:

if she was a midget theyd call her tiny fey

If she was a wiccan she'd be Tina Fae.

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

Cool Hand Luke posted:

I really don't like Tina Fey, there's just something about her that makes me roll my eyes

naem
May 29, 2011

Hey Tina fey thanks for being awesome and super funny and then focusing all of that intelligence and wit entirely on making fun of me personally for like, 7 years

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Mr. Unlucky posted:

and so does kimmy schmidt

You're wrong and stupid, idiot hell fuckwad twatqueen!!!!!

Kimmy was funny and good, lots of heart, lots of good jokes.

naem
May 29, 2011

gannyGrabber posted:

You're wrong and stupid, idiot hell fuckwad twatqueen!!!!!

Kimmy was funny and good, lots of heart, lots of good jokes.

This is true but that show is from the point of view of angry middle aged women and gay chubby black guys and its a bit hard to relate to b/c I'm pretty sure I'm the bad guy in that universe

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
Fun Tina fey fact: when she was a kid she got randomly slashed in the face by an insane person, hence the scar

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax

naem posted:

This is true but that show is from the point of view of angry middle aged women and gay chubby black guys and its a bit hard to relate to b/c I'm pretty sure I'm the bad guy in that universe

I'm pretty sure you're the bad guy in this universe too.

eldridge cleaver
Apr 11, 2015

by Lowtax

mind the walrus posted:

Somewhere in the multiverse he and Stephen Colbert are working together and they have either birthed a global Utopia or have accidentally created the Fourth Reich

Somewhere in the multiverse, anything can happen. By even speculating about two dumb possible universes, you've diminished the very concept of infinity. The only solace I can take in having read this post is the calming reminder that somewhere out there, you're dead. And I killed you.

Tina fey is pretty good, though.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

eldridge cleaver posted:

Somewhere in the multiverse, anything can happen. By even speculating about two dumb possible universes, you've diminished the very concept of infinity. The only solace I can take in having read this post is the calming reminder that somewhere out there, you're dead. And I killed you.

Well we all have our mental comfort food

Clockwork Sputnik
Nov 6, 2004

24 Hour Party Monster
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tKhr5Ujbd4

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

eldridge cleaver posted:

Tina fey is pretty good, though.

The adherents of the all possible universes theory are always furries that get off on the idea that somewhere out there they exist and are a fox. You're among friends. You can admit it.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I would put my tongue all over her body

fyi

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Minimalist Program posted:

that fatworld wiki is really good

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

cool tree bro posted:

tina fey is just generally not funny and only old people who remember snl being good think she is funny (protip snl was bad when she was on it too, I mean people who watched snl in the 70s and are all dying now).

im reading this with a like exaggerated spoiled bitch whiny teeneger voice right?

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Tina feys did an audiobook of her partial memoir and for someone who loving does lines on tv she is awful at reading a loving book

Idk how you can be so bad at it but it's bad

wtf are you talking about it was highly enjoyable you gay fag

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Nuts and Gum posted:

wtf are you talking about it was highly enjoyable you gay fag

Yeah, you dumb queer idiot!!!

In The Bushes
Mar 4, 2012
"Lol I'm like a real life Liz Lemon," is the most triggering thing a woman can say forever. So don't.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

:wtc: did I just click on someone's weird personal fetish wiki?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
http://fatworld.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Actress

• Locked thread