Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
go habs :quig:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Is it the lighting or are there not many people there?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Or maybe it's the sign that USA Network is not high quality, I D E K. The Geico-Gatorade sign near the Montreal goal looks empty

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Somebody is getting really testy over a question.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Bishop is going to get murdered by Prust soon :rip:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Eric the Mauve posted:

there is no such thing as a hockey fan who is not testy while their team is playing in a playoff game

same actually, wonderllama and I are closer than we think. the sitcom is already being written as we speak

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I'm a N/V shitposter, he's a GDT shitposter, together we make a great team!

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

IMPROBABLE

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

:rip:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

FIGHT

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

That kinda owned I gotta admit. I love fighting and hockey :D

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

bewbies posted:

le faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrt

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Noice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

x2

• Locked thread