Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

First the "I Believe" chant, then Seven Nation Army: are the Lightning fans trying to make me hate them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Je t'aime, Carey

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

For the 2nd, I went out and got ribs.

Hopefully these can help the Habs.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

What a stretch from PK to stop that rush

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

I have picked up and eaten a half-rack of BBQ ribs, cole slaw, and baked beans (with pulled pork in them!) in the amount of time the Lightning have managed to not get a shot on goal.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Wonderllama posted:

it's important to tell the ref that he looks like he maybe lost a few LBs (even though he didn't need to)

before every game.

Or that you like his new haircut (note: this did not work with Kerry Fraser)

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

:science:TAMPA HAS PUT TWO (2) SHOTS ON GOAL:science:

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Glambags posted:

i am so nonplussed with how much better the caps are with an actual competent coach

I'm also very amenable to the Rangers winning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

JOYEUX ANNIVERSARE, B-GALLY!

• Locked thread