Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy
An oldie but a goodie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OYZ04mCGCo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
is dad gay back yet

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

ROFLburger posted:

fukk off idiot

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

ROFLburger posted:

is dad gay back yet

he just went out to get some smokes, relax

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

:qq:

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
My dad has made millions more than me but he's cool and I'm not a hater

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

quoting this because it's funny every time

i put it in my custom radio station for GTA 5

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
My dad is pretty cool. I hated him when I was a teenager but I was a stupid teenage kid. He was pretty good to me. Thanks for bringing up the warm memories op.

Unironically, I love my dad and appreciate him. Suck it dad haters

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

My dad loves Dr dre

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

lmao at all you fools who think your dad is bad

Mine was a meth addict who tried to stab my mom in front of me when I was 8, then went to jail for attempted manslaughter (separate incident) then was homeless for a while.

He did try sometimes, when I was 12 he gave me his ex-girlfriends leather jacket as a birthday present. Bet he totally could have traded it for drugs but I got it instead :3:

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

The Dipshit
Dec 21, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
My dad is a quiet, obese man who spends his free time reading books and possess the humor of a 12 year old. Jovial, but we ain't go anything much to talk about anymore.

He is a good guy, but he isn't inspiring.

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx
My Dad is a huge rear end in a top hat. I can barely stand to be around him half of the time. He has said and done some lovely things in my life. I always saw him as more of a benefactor than father. He never really taught me anything that people would typically learn from their father.(learned more from my mom or on my own)

But he has always been there when I needed him. He worked two jobs most of my childhood. He is a generous man.

Considering his father was an abusive alcoholic and an even bigger rear end in a top hat my father has done alright. I'm not exactly a great son.

Once you grow up enough to realize that your parents are just as hosed up as every other person on the planet you become a lot more forgiving.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
My dad was cool as gently caress, OP. Sorry you have such a lovely dad.

He sort of looked like a cross between a young cat stevens and a young joseph stalin. He taught me guitar and was a literal master at Doom and could speed run that poo poo no problem.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

gnarlyhotep posted:

I talked to my dad on the phone about a month before he died. The last thing I said to him was "You're a bastard"

I hope it was ironic

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
i do op, my father is a piece of poo poo. i have no spoken to him in 5 years

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

holy gently caress that's the best

also my dad is cool

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

I.C. posted:

dad spelled backward is

drawkcab delleps dad?

e: My dad is cool in a hilarious old fashioned way. He was getting mad about how my stepmum didnt ask his permission before signing up for a gym.

TheMostFrench fucked around with this message at 13:05 on May 7, 2015

Rick Rickshaw
Feb 21, 2007

I am not disappointed I lost the PGA Championship. Nope, I am not.
Anytime I see someone with too many tattoos I assume they hate their dad.

zidane13
Jan 2, 2005

by Smythe
The sun killed my dad, and now I'm forced to kill the sun in his name. I hate my dad for putting me in this position, but I won't run from responsibility; the sun is going down.

Von Pluring
Sep 19, 2003

Zelensky's Zealots
Pork Pro
My dad left when I was ten. I've got kids of my own now and I want to beat that record. Oldest one is nine, so I've got two years left!

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
No. He's an autistic libertarian substance abuser, hating him would be hypocritical.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

crabcakes66 posted:

Once you grow up enough to realize that your parents are just as hosed up as every other person on the planet you become a lot more forgiving.

pretty good aggro deck
Dec 31, 2007

Extinct!
my dad is p cool sorry op

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
he totally lost his poo poo around the time i turned 16 but it was clear that he was always a nut and had been holding it together as best he could. i was pretty grateful that he tried as hard as he did and waited until i was done with high school and pretty much on my own before he completely went nuts. he and i barely spoke for six or seven years which bummed me out, then i found out he'd had throat cancer for a couple of years and was super close to dying. he had turned into a tiny little creature with a mangled face and all sorts of tubes sticking out of his body, it was really hosed. i got to see him a couple of times before he died but he was on some serious drugs and kept pouring vodka into his feeding tube so he was extremely confused and kept passing out, plus his jaw had been removed so he couldn't talk and could only scribble in a little notebook. i couldn't wake him up when i was leaving so i kissed him on the head and told him i loved him and left. he died pretty soon after, about a month before his 50th birthday. he was a cool dude and i really miss him sometimes and it still bums me out that i can't actually remember the last time we spoke.

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
my dad died of cancer when i was 7 and its one of the reasons my life is so horrible but on the plus side he seemed really lovely so if he had lived my life probably would have been a different kind of horrible anyway

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
of course i dont know if he was lovely cause of the cancer or what im assuming that was just a new layer of poo poo on top of an already poo poo foundation but he is basically just this stranger in a few of my early inconsequential memories it doesnt really matter either way

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011

Whorelord posted:

My dad loves Dr dre

My dad is dr dre

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
My dad is pretty chill. He's totally a Mosby. Like if a Mosby got a job at NPR.

That's my dad. He's okay.

My mom loving hates him and his new wife, though.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

My dad is pretty chill. He's totally a Mosby. Like if a Mosby got a job at NPR.

That's my dad. He's okay.

My mom loving hates him and his new wife, though.

Mom sounds bitter.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

No. 6 posted:

Mom sounds bitter.

Just her attitude. :pervert:

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

son gay. so what posted:

My dad is dr dre

sick

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

No. 6 posted:

Mom sounds bitter.

Yeah I guess she is but this thread is about dadhate.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
The only thing I really don't like about my dad is that he uses the water hose way too much. We're in the middle of a drought dad, you selfish son of a bitch.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

son gay. so what posted:

My dad is dr dre

thats bullshit you died of a heroin overdose like 3 years ago

Lil Bit O Vitriol
Jan 10, 2010
My dad is pretty cool and he can totally beat up all of your dads

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Lil Bit O Vitriol posted:

My dad is pretty cool and he can totally beat up all of your dads

My dad doesn't have any teeth because he is a smoker. Don't smoke kids.

fatninja187
Oct 4, 2013

Beware the ninja

My dad was always a bullying prick. He got remarried about 6 months after my mum died to a woman he was banging on the side. When he died found out he had written us all out of his will and left everything to wife number 2 and her children

*sigh* yep he was a poo poo dad

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

fatninja187 posted:

My dad was always a bullying prick. He got remarried about 6 months after my mum died to a woman he was banging on the side. When he died found out he had written us all out of his will and left everything to wife number 2 and her children

*sigh* yep he was a poo poo dad

Wow, your dad was a shithead. I'm sorry you had to go through that... It must have been hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Rutibex posted:

i do op, my father is a piece of poo poo. i have no spoken to him in 5 years

same

• Locked thread