Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bunky
Aug 29, 2004

grandma

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp
Wow can you believe how mentally ill the tumblr thread is, they spend all day mining tumblr for quotes to post in that thread.

*spends all day mining the SA forums for quotes to post in the goon lulz thread*

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

Wrath, hate, pain, and death!

im permabanned poster niggerstomper58. i first started reading fyad when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "irony" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "friend of the family balls" and "i love making GBS threads inside friend of the family assholes" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "ironic" style of fyad humor was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" fyad to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

Morkies
Apr 19, 2015

by zen death robot
i sure do hate specific cow food

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
is Jim's blown out hole still a thing?

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
what if toejam and earl were gay?

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
barnacle jim

has a long face

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Gravy Boat 2k
:shrug:

Portland Sucks
Dec 21, 2004
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
i dont get it

im gay

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I'm Abe.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Sorry I mean I'm Downtown Abey or whatever dumb gay human being variant of Abe he's calling himself now.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Sorry I mean I'm Downtown Abey or whatever dumb gay human being variant of Abe he's calling himself now.

Also check out how hosed up and gross my signature is. Weed and exposed baby penis :cool:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Wicker Man posted:

Also check out how hosed up and gross my signature is. Weed and exposed baby penis :cool:

Ralp's was better.

I miss Piss Piglet.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
Pithy one liner that has nothing to do with anything and is purposefully misspelled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

angerbeet posted:

you are arrested for grapes

why aren't you an admin any more, forums poster angerbeet?

• Locked thread