Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
:synpa:

Lowtax posted:

There are a lot of solutions people have, nearly all of which involve spending money we don't have.

lowtax spotted

i miss you lowtax :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Well, why don't we just pack up this whole retarded poo poo and move it to some other website and have some other wangs deal with the whatever computer machines are broken and poo poo

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Tujague posted:

Well, why don't we just pack up this whole retarded poo poo and move it to some other website and have some other wangs deal with the whatever computer machines are broken and poo poo

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

lowtax could you ban redshirt thanks

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I think we scared him off again ):

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

TEAYCHES posted:

lowtax could you ban redshirt thanks

lol. Banning users is surely the path to success!

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
On the grounds that you're the #1 dipshit who would drop any amount of cash to hang around where he's not wanted and roll around in whatever attention you can get, I bet banning your boring, emotionally crippled rear end on a weekly basis could be a solid income stream for the site

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Tujague posted:

On the grounds that you're the #1 dipshit who would drop any amount of cash to hang around where he's not wanted and roll around in whatever attention you can get, I bet banning your boring, emotionally crippled rear end on a weekly basis could be a solid income stream for the site

:chanpop: :chanpop: :chanpop: :chanpop: :chanpop: :chanpop: :chanpop: :chanpop: :chanpop: :chanpop:

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Tujague posted:

drat dude

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Tujague posted:

lol you're always so pleasant Tuj, like a blast of foul air.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Tujague posted:

:drat:

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Tujague posted:

:holymoley:

fake edit:
hi lowtax its nice to see you still posting

fake edit 2:
why is the font in the edit post screen different than the new post font actually it makes sense nvm

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

i like how salty redshirt makes people, its funny and im glad he is around for this reason

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
I feel like the subform with all the computer geeks talking about comouters and yospossad computer dads could totes fix all of SAs poo poo and stuff and do some upgrades all for a free av or the power to probeate someone for a month or something like that

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Also can we get a random thread button?

(Put it behind a 10 dolla paywall if u want)

And just have it assemble random thread ids

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I don't remember that. I was probably working at my awful j0b.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Blue Raider posted:

i like how salty redshirt makes people, its funny and im glad he is around for this reason

I have this power now, it's cool.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I didn't even know there was a forum outage by the way.

Nor do I care...

Fuckabees
Aug 8, 2012

"White Liiiiiiines, blow through my miiiind"

--The Fat Boys
Well, I had pneumonia (in the loving summer) and it was the only fun I could have posting in bed.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Fuckabees posted:

Well, I had pneumonia (in the loving summer) and it was the only fun I could have posting in bed.

I've had like 14 concussions.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Please do the twitch thing again lowtax

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
El Salvador's criminal fingerprint database hasn't worked for the last 2 years. I know because where I work is the vendor for all the hardware/software.

The FBI actually pays for these systems in poor countries with the understanding that we get to mine all the data. The US Embassy there refuses to pay for storage expansion. Every once in a while they put in a ticket that shits broke and we're all like, "LOL!"

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Ralp gay

Hoppeduppeanut
Oct 27, 2013

. so what

Highly Unnecessary
Dec 24, 2009

tell me more about this "cloud"

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

schmitty9800 posted:

you really need to get laid man

owned

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Lowtax posted:

There are a lot of solutions people have, nearly all of which involve spending money we don't have.

hi lowtax, i think that this could work:

Waroduce posted:

I feel like the subform with all the computer geeks talking about comouters and yospossad computer dads could totes fix all of SAs poo poo and stuff and do some upgrades all for a free av or the power to probeate someone for a month or something like that

no irony or sarcasm or anything, you should try that

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006

Lowtax posted:

not gonna lie turning SA into ultra feminist political correctness land for like 7 years didn't help, you probably lost a huge amount of your forum base after they got banned for saying mean words on the internet and didn't want to rebuy knowing they'd get banned again for having wrong opinions

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

chaosbreather posted:

oh yeah lowtax i remember him

WHERE ARE THE BIRD PRIZES

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
I tweeted to lowtax something rude during the great outage of '14 and he told me that because I was being a jerk he was going to tell the IT guys to postpone fixing the forums for another day. so the forums outage was indirectly responsible for me getting a personalized message from the man himself. so, thats a win. thats my story,

redshirt posted:

I didn't even know there was a forum outage by the way.

Nor do I care...
says the guy who drops another :10bux: 5 seconds after every time he gets banned.

brick cow fucked around with this message at 11:25 on May 10, 2015

Zanshin
Apr 9, 2015

by Ralp

Fuckabees posted:

it was the only fun I could have posting in bed.

Put your phone on vibrate; you'll get double the fun out of your only fun posting in bed.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Akumos posted:

not gonna lie turning SA into ultra feminist political correctness land for like 7 years didn't help, you probably lost a huge amount of your forum base after they got banned for saying mean words on the internet and didn't want to rebuy knowing they'd get banned again for having wrong opinions

judging by the offsite forums communities i'd say we came out ahead on this one

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Only new blood this place is going to find is from being the biggest pool around as all the other old forum communities dry up and the broken people who still like forums posting congregate here.

Every oddball run off is a loss this place won't ever get back.

Highly Unnecessary
Dec 24, 2009

i want to get in on this "cloud" people hvae been talking about

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006

OMGVBFLOL posted:

judging by the offsite forums communities i'd say we came out ahead on this one

not really, 4chan made SA irrelevant a long time ago. It's not considered an offsite SA forum but it was from a goon and a lot of goons migrated there over time

Tiocfaidh Yar Ma
Dec 5, 2012

Surprising Adventures!

Akumos posted:

not really, 4chan made SA irrelevant a long time ago. It's not considered an offsite SA forum but it was from a goon and a lot of goons migrated there over time

And migrated back when the rules changed. Or at least the loving retarded lingo and strange obsessions did. Implying god-tier chanfag talk, ITT we ironically pretend women suck ugh stupid vapid bitches I want one.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Kuato posted:

Posting in a thread.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
why didn't abe eat the hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual