Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuckabees
Aug 8, 2012

"White Liiiiiiines, blow through my miiiind"

--The Fat Boys
Remember when Ralp killed the forums for like, not delimiting a comma or some stuff from FYAD last summer? I sure do. I had a great time.

Mainly because Richard tweeted to make some people really happy by having several of us visit their twitch streams and be really encouraging and good. We all abided because the LMB's were completely pointless for normal purposes since no posts could be pooped. This went on for some nights in between "Kyanka's" personal streams. We had at least three decent and one amazing minecraft Goku's constructed, made some kids happy and even got some push-ups done.

I really don't know how you people work at all. But we should really do that again. I liked it and had a great time. Welcome to the next summer. Kind, en masse, goon based twich visits should be coordinated and executed (imho).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckabees
Aug 8, 2012

--The Fat Boys

Ralp posted:

I remember, it wasn't because of comma delimiters though. It was a hardware failure. The admin panel is just a web interface for editing accounts/forums/usergroups/threadtags etc, and it was already a known issue that a couple pages of it weren't loading properly (which we suspected must be hardware related). The edit forum page loaded fine but when I changed the name of FYAD, it was apparently the last straw as the forums slowly ground to a halt and whatever hard drive had completely died within a few hours.

Hey, no disrespect. I had a great time.

Fuckabees
Aug 8, 2012

--The Fat Boys

Lowtax posted:

oh hi it's a pleasure to be here

Lowtax, during this same period you turned me on to longmont potion castle. Please post more friendly stranger based twitch events, tia.

Fuckabees
Aug 8, 2012

--The Fat Boys
Well, I had pneumonia (in the loving summer) and it was the only fun I could have posting in bed.

• Locked thread