Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I still play this dumb game after 4 years because every other game is garbage, and each new latest and greatest next big thing is garbage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

New sovblog http://community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/summer-2015-nullsec-and-sov-status-report/

bad news bareback
Jan 16, 2009

Play this game it is fun to hang out with Eve goons in my opinion.

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Eve is a bad game for bad people but trolling people totally makes up for it.

Dr. Pangloss
Apr 5, 2014
Ask me about metaphysico-theologo-cosmolo-nigology. I'm here to help!

I think those changes are big improvements. Raising the cap and making the cap easier to reach makes sense. Alliance capitals is a nice touch for the staging systems. My favorite part is the change to the vulnerability window, though. Having that extend out for the little used systems will make this much more enjoyable in the days following the July 7th release, whipping around the northeast entosising the hell out of all that empty space, RFing stations every 5-10 minutes.

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

MOA is hosed.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

They don't do Sov. How are they hosed?

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

CainFortea posted:

They don't do Sov. How are they hosed?
They think FozzieSov is some awesome buff to their playstyle that will enable them to take some of our space and make us miserable. Now it comes out that they will have to hold a grid for an entire hour to do anything, something they are completely incapable of.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
join sigma squad, get stoned

masteen
Nov 23, 2010

Wolfy posted:

They think FozzieSov is some awesome buff to their playstyle that will enable them to take some of our space and make us miserable. Now it comes out that they will have to hold a grid for an entire hour to do anything, something they are completely incapable of.

They can't even hold a grid against Theta, much less the whole Goonmass.

bad news bareback
Jan 16, 2009

Foehammer007 posted:

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

Foehammer007 posted:

join sigma squad, post goats

Your options are endless!

smg77
Apr 27, 2007
Somebody buy Vyst a Hillmooncat avatar to celebrate the life and death of his legendary thread.

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.
We've gotten this far into the thread and only barely hinted at the fact that scamming is a totally legit and accepted way or making money? For shame.

Eve is, as far as I know, the only game where flat out stealing poo poo from other players is totally accepted. If you can talk someone into giving you their ships/money/assets/soul then it is no longer theirs. It's yours now, and you can do whatever you want with it. Do you have someone in a big giant expensive ship pinned down and unable to run away? Perfect time to demand a ransom from them. Then, after they pay the ransom, inform them that there are several other administrative fees that they need to pay. Keep doing this until they stop paying. Then blow their poo poo up. Then loot their poo poo and sell it. The only thing limited how evil you are allowed to be is your own sense of morality.

We have guys who never once try to make money via "normal" means by engaging in pve. Instead, they make 100% of their money by convincing other players to just sent them huge amounts of cash. Why bother putting in effort to slowly build up wealth yourself when there's so many pubbies willing to hand it over so freely? If this sounds like something you'd be interested in getting in on, we have an entire jabber channel and subforum on gf.com devoted to teaching you, a day one newbee, how to scam so much money that you can pay for your game subscription without spending a single real penny. What, nobody mentioned you could do that? Yeah, you can pay for your game time with in game money. Let pubbies pay your sub for you:getin:

"Ok, I joined and I have a couple billion isk that some idiot pubby gave me, now what do I do?"

Join Space Violence:sun: We hang out in Syndicate and poo poo all over pretty much anyone that is dumb enough to spend time in or around Syndicate. We don't really ~specialize~ in any single type of pvp like some of the other squads do. If it involves blowing up ships, we're interested in it. We go for roams in fast kitey things, we go for roams in multi-billion isk autism chariot battleships, we camp gates, we take hilariously expensive frigates into faction warfare to poo poo on cowards, we drop cloaky things on people, sometimes we hang out with groon and just use a titan to throw anything at anyone, and (my personal fav) sometimes me and a few other goons buy a couple hundred catalysts and spend the next week handing them out for free so that people can suicide into highsec miners. For me, the best part of playing eve is how easy it is to harvest tears from your victims, and highsec ganking is a fountain of purestrain, deliciously salty tears.

Also if you enjoy idling in a jabber channel of idiots repeating "I, too, am gay" ad nauseum then sv is the place for you.

Daler Mehndi posted:

My ship went down in flames because I was too busy typing "I am gay" in Local chat, and I got paid for it.

:getin:

Goon Hero

Numismancer
Sep 15, 2004

by sebmojo

Right, this new system is officially no longer Fozziesov, but Xttzsov - our great prophet of conquest, peace be unto him.

bad news bareback
Jan 16, 2009

So I logged in for the first time in a long time and a lot has changed. We aren't based in VFK anymore right? I have a bunch of fleet and other poo poo in 4-EP, is there shipping to and from there?

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

didn't read op but excited about new op and excited to try this game out !!!

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

smg77 posted:

Somebody buy Vyst a Hillmooncat avatar to celebrate the life and death of his legendary thread.

I did that once and it was changed again within hours.

Once bitten, twice shy.

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

Gropiemon posted:

So I logged in for the first time in a long time and a lot has changed. We aren't based in VFK anymore right? I have a bunch of fleet and other poo poo in 4-EP, is there shipping to and from there?
I think there's going to be one more move op. Pack everything you can and firesale the rest.

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

Remember that MMO you kickstarted because it meant access to an endless tide of weirdoes?

This game delivers a torrent of crazy, month upon month, year upon year.

Back in 2012

Xutech: sorry I missed your call, I was away shopping - what did I miss
Prencleeve Grothmore: I've been talking to my Inteligence director.
Prencleeve Grothmore: If I do appear in your radio show, he would love to be there along side me.
Xutech: I'm sure the organisers will be happy to do that
Prencleeve Grothmore: Great.
Xutech: was that the other person on the shared chat in skype?
Prencleeve Grothmore: No, I added the wrong person.

*** Prencleeve Grothmore added Kajetan 'LoveHub' 'The gently caress' Champlewski ***

Prencleeve Grothmore: Kajetan, this is Xutech.
Prencleeve Grothmore: This guy is my intelligence director.
Xutech: hello, i'm xutech
Prencleeve Grothmore: He might be afk.
Xutech: that's okay, I'm sure we'll eventually synch
Xutech: I keep all sorts of hours
Xutech: did you contact endie yet about his offer?
Prencleeve Grothmore: I don't remember getting an offer of him.
Xutech: he mentioned it on your thread
Prencleeve Grothmore: Let me check
Prencleeve Grothmore: My team suggested I ignore his offer. By contacting him ingame, I reveal my identity and I allow him to report my account to CCP who will ban it promptly.
Xutech: you should contact him via the forums then
Prencleeve Grothmore: Just did so
Kajetan 'LoveHub' 'The gently caress' Champlewski: Hello.
Kajetan 'LoveHub' 'The gently caress' Champlewski: I am the intelligence director.
Xutech: hi - good to meet you
Kajetan 'LoveHub' 'The gently caress' Champlewski: You too.
Xutech: so, tell me a little more about yourself
Kajetan 'LoveHub' 'The gently caress' Champlewski: I'm into computing, that's my main hobby. Hence entering an organisation based mainly on the web.
Prencleeve Grothmore: I'm in Kajetan's school btw
Kajetan 'LoveHub' 'The gently caress' Champlewski: Indeed. That is how we came to know each other.
Xutech: so how were you chosen to be an intelligence director

Prencleeve Grothmore: When you control as many Spies as I do, you learn to trust nobody.

Prencleeve Grothmore: Although, there are people you trust more than others.
Prencleeve Grothmore: Kajetan is the most trusted man (boy) I know
Kajetan 'LoveHub' 'The gently caress' Champlewski: And if anyone's identity is reavealed, it would be mine. And I'm quite good at making new ones.
Xutech: so, where did you go to find information about your role?
Kajetan 'LoveHub' 'The gently caress' Champlewski: What do you mean?
Xutech: how old are you
Kajetan 'LoveHub' 'The gently caress' Champlewski: 13.
Xutech: so, when you decided to become an intelligence director, where did you go to learn how to do your job
Kajetan 'LoveHub' 'The gently caress' Champlewski: I went to James. He taught me many things. I knew a few tricks before, allowing me to become slightly more proficient, but most of my skill in this role comes from James.
Xutech: how did you convince people outside your circle of trust to take you seriously / help you
Prencleeve Grothmore: Is that one for me or kaj?
Xutech: whomever can answer it

Prencleeve Grothmore: I've been attemtping to join/destroy the CFC for several years now (since I was 11 ) Somebody with such dedication must be taken seriously.

Kajetan 'LoveHub' 'The gently caress' Champlewski: I joined him, and worked with him, but as intelligence director, I cannot really run around advertising our operation.
Xutech: what kind of investment have you had to place in your organisation and how do you reduce them
Prencleeve Grothmore: Time wise, many weeks. Money wise, I estimate around £650 - excluding the subscriptions and plexes I buy for my spies.
Xutech: costs, that is
Prencleeve Grothmore: We spend money on marketing and buying SA/Reddit accounts.
Prencleeve Grothmore: We also buy characters already in corps we need intel on.
Prencleeve Grothmore: We do most of our dealings with real currency, when needed we use RTM to generate ISK in short periods of time.
Prencleeve Grothmore: *RMT
Xutech: so if you buy plexes for your spies your costs would be even higher
Xutech: how do you afford all this?
Prencleeve Grothmore: Allowance from parents.
Prencleeve Grothmore: I sometimes make a small income from my blog.
Xutech: if you had been accepted into GSF, what do you consider your role would have been
Prencleeve Grothmore: I would of been a normal GSF member and would enjoy the GF culture.
Prencleeve Grothmore: *would have
Xutech: normally a person refused entry would have joined another group, what considerations led you to deciding to publicly denounce them?
Prencleeve Grothmore: They didn't understand that I wasn't just another 'pubbie', I had a passion to join the Goons.
Xutech: have you contacted other disappointed applicants?
Prencleeve Grothmore: No. Most other applicants were just looking to take advantage of the Goon's 0.0 space.
Prencleeve Grothmore: I didn't, I truly wanted to become part of Goon culture.
Xutech: Normally a saboteur would attack a group and then reveal their reasons, why did you choose to publically air your plans?
Prencleeve Grothmore: Attentiion is the greatest distraction.
Xutech: given your public campaign, why did you not decide to stand for CSM?

Prencleeve Grothmore: I'm under 18 and banned from the game.

Xutech: Given the kind of business professionals that are key members of the larger alliances, how do you think your team will stand up to groups of security professionals, business people, lawyers and IT workers?
Prencleeve Grothmore: We're not a 2 man band. We have 3 divisions with 3 men in each one, we have a Test director who is spying for us.
Xutech: sure, but you must admit there's a disparity of experience and power.
Prencleeve Grothmore: Yup, but I can assure you, nobody can save Test now.
Xutech: what would you define as success against Test?
Prencleeve Grothmore: A formal and long-term seperation from the CFC.
Xutech: how many members of Test are there?
Prencleeve Grothmore: Thousands.
Xutech: And how would they separate from the CFC?
Prencleeve Grothmore: When they realise they would be better off outside of the Coalition.
Prencleeve Grothmore: Xutech, do you much about VPNs and Virtual Machines?
Xutech: I mean - how would they prove they had complied with your requests and how would you prevent them from going back on their word?
Prencleeve Grothmore: I won't. They'll do that themselves.
Xutech: If a member of Test were to ask you why they should disentangle themselves from the CFC what reasons would you give?
Kajetan 'LoveHub' 'The gently caress' Champlewski: Because if they don't, we will act upon our word.
Xutech: I don't think you understand. You mentioned that Test would realise they would be better off outside the coalition. How would they realise this?
Prencleeve Grothmore: We cannot tell you that.
Xutech: So you would not provide an argument, but rather an act which would convince them to leave.
Prencleeve Grothmore: Yes
Prencleeve Grothmore: Our actions will aid their final decision.
Xutech: wouldn't your concern be that any act, no matter how potent, would unify them instead of separating them?
Prencleeve Grothmore: When I say 'Our', I mean Raiden, The Assyrian Coalition (Me and my peoples) and NC.
Prencleeve Grothmore: We believe that may be the case, if so - we we'll collapse them and leave their enemies to take their space.
Xutech: But if that were the case, wouldn't they decide that sticking together would afford them a better chance of success?
Prencleeve Grothmore: That may be the case, however if Fountain was controled by Raiden, NC and Brick Squad and possibly even Russians, then surely this would allow for a much better attack on Goonswarm.
Xutech: That hasn't been the case so far, you must admit
Prencleeve Grothmore: Indeed, I cannot tell you how things will happen, however my people can make good predictions.
Xutech: Does this mean that your actual strategy is to work with the NC, Raiden et al?
Prencleeve Grothmore: Indeed.
Xutech: It would be difficult to claim their work and success as your own though, don't you think?
Prencleeve Grothmore: Why would I want to claim success? The end result is the same.
Xutech: But I mean to say that noone in the grandstand at a football match could claim they were affecting the game.
Prencleeve Grothmore: No, but we plan on collapsing the alliance on a live stream - after we've done our bit, Kajetan will signle to NC and Raiden.
Xutech: which member of Test has the power to disband the alliance?
Prencleeve Grothmore: The CEO of Dreddit.
Xutech: whose name is?
Prencleeve Grothmore: Montolio
Xutech: so, your victory condition would be for Montolio to log on and begin kicking corporations from the alliance
Prencleeve Grothmore: No, we have flexibility when it comes to that.
Xutech: it doesn't sound like it's necessary for any general member to vote to accede to your demands, only for your attack to work
Prencleeve Grothmore: We have a director onside as well
Xutech: and how would a director help you to succeed?
Prencleeve Grothmore: The auth system plays a key part in that
Xutech: go on
Prencleeve Grothmore: Kajetan is screaming at me in the call not to tell you, so I won't.
Xutech: it would be impolite of you not to answer my question
Xutech: besides, I want to see how clever you are
Prencleeve Grothmore: Its impolite to ask such question.
Prencleeve Grothmore: Clever enough not to tell you
Prencleeve Grothmore: Unless you wish to side with the Assyrian Coalition.
Xutech: I don't want them, I want to see what you are worth
Prencleeve Grothmore: That benefits me because?
Xutech: you already know the answer to that
Prencleeve Grothmore: I don't believe I do
Prencleeve Grothmore: I don't even know who are in-game.
Xutech: You must go away and think about all this now. Consider it a test.
Prencleeve Grothmore: You are an Admin of one of the popular Eve Online forums. You could be a help when it comes to public support, Kajetan is doing a background check on you right now.
Prencleeve Grothmore: Right
Prencleeve Grothmore: I've told you the wrong things today.
*** Conference call ***
Xutech: go on
Prencleeve Grothmore: I need to take a break, I have some things to do. Let me talk to you in 10-15 minutes. Is that ok?
Xutech: I need to go to sleep, it's 4am
Xutech: I will talk to you later. you have a lot to digest
Prencleeve Grothmore: Let us talk another time then.
Xutech: excellent!
Kajetan 'LoveHub' 'The gently caress' Champlewski: Yes, it is rather early in Massachusetts.
Xutech: very much so
Kajetan 'LoveHub' 'The gently caress' Champlewski: accord
Kajetan 'LoveHub' 'The gently caress' Champlewski: *According to my research...
Kajetan 'LoveHub' 'The gently caress' Champlewski: You are there...
Kajetan 'LoveHub' 'The gently caress' Champlewski: Just showing how good my team is.
Kajetan 'LoveHub' 'The gently caress' Champlewski: Or am i wrong.
Kajetan 'LoveHub' 'The gently caress' Champlewski: Still, goodbye for now...

I live in Australia, and Prencleeve is still here

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Ah yes, chatlogs. Truly the greatest part of Eve.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

Numismancer posted:

Right, this new system is officially no longer Fozziesov, but Xttzsov - our great prophet of conquest, peace be unto him.

I recognized bits and bobs but I didn't really realize how heavily we'd contributed until I hit the bit about the variable contest windows and remembered that exact system being posted about a couple months ago.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Man, Fozzie is really reaching some Grayscale levels of cognizant dissonance.

"This goal would be broken if certain types of forces could somehow just ignore enemies (for instance, through overwhelming remote repair or through evasion)"

followed immediately with...

"The Entosis Link itself should have the minimum possible effect on what ships and tactics players can choose."

How someone can claim both those goals and not see how they're not compatible with each other I don't know. It's like that "7 red lines" video about demands on engineers.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Let me shamelessly self promote the Nullsec Recaps that come out each month to remind people how boring EVE can be - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvbTK_l1X6U

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 17:50 on May 7, 2015

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

When I started eve we had very little. All the Titans belonged to BoB. Remedial ate the Titan fund then someone posted his dick pics. JV1V had just gotten an abortion and like 4 people total could fly battleships. That was 2007. This game will steal your soul and ruin your life.

You should sign up immediately.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

I said come in! posted:

How long until we get a J4G in here?

Weeeell… I posted on page 1, so technically…

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

Unfunny Poster posted:

Let me shamelessly self promote the Nullsec Recaps that come out each month to remind people how boring EVE can be - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=playlist

this video does not exist

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

CainFortea posted:

Man, Fozzie is really reaching some Grayscale levels of cognizant dissonance.

"This goal would be broken if certain types of forces could somehow just ignore enemies (for instance, through overwhelming remote repair or through evasion)"

followed immediately with...

"The Entosis Link itself should have the minimum possible effect on what ships and tactics players can choose."

How someone can claim both those goals and not see how they're not compatible with each other I don't know. It's like that "7 red lines" video about demands on engineers.

"minimum possible" does not mean "none". There have to be restrictions in place to ensure fun gameplay. What fozzie was getting at is that he doesn't want to put arbitrary restrictions in so that underused ship classes come back into vogue.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Foehammer007 posted:

this video does not exist

Yeah, turns out a direct link to playlists don't work on SomethingAwfuldotcom in 2015.

Fixed the post to have the latest Nullsec Recap.

Edit - Oh and also the only gaming tournament I genuinely ever pay attention to is happening as well - http://community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/announcing-alliance-tournament-xiii/

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 17:52 on May 7, 2015

powers
Jul 26, 2005

The Maller is an Amarrian frigate, used by hotdroppers.

~SMcD

Foehammer007 posted:

come on a weedtastic with us as we link imgurs of goats and weed. some of it is our actual weed.

Ixliam
Apr 2, 2011

Rockin' In The Free World
Join Theta Squad and get rich.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Join HABIT to never log in and await the call for Order 66 to destroy PL from the inside.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
"I can't help but view all those pretentious historical quotes in the OP through the lens of our own historical disdain for people that overused quotes from people in history." - Sun Tzu

But yes, come play eve with us. As a goon you are basically the a space trust fund baby, enjoying all of the trappings of a high class lifestyle while having to do virtually none of the work to own it. Doing that work however is encouraged and rewarding (Some of the most fun I had was in late 2012, shepherding a small gang group into success). The reason we run this space empire is so that goons are virtually free of obligation to chase down whatever path they wish in the game. We are virtually unique in the galaxy (Save for those alliances that built on our own model) of not having things like red pen CTAs, and alarm clock ops which are bullshit and unfun.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

Join ThetaMiniLuv, become the most hated of the most hated players in Eve. Fly around highsec like a mafia boss strolling through the police precinct. Use your 1m-10m credit ship to blow up people worth 10 to 1000 times your value. Send them customer satisfaction surveys. Ransom people at gunpoint. Collect tears in our patented MiniLuv Tear Jar. Earn plex, get free poo poo and watch your isk efficiency skyrocket (though not your k/d ratio!).

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

ChickenWing posted:

"minimum possible" does not mean "none". There have to be restrictions in place to ensure fun gameplay. What fozzie was getting at is that he doesn't want to put arbitrary restrictions in so that underused ship classes come back into vogue.

That's not the way it seemed from context of his blog. He claims to not want to fiddle with the meta. But when most of the smaller group fleet meta involves flying poo poo that can't be caught if even halfway aware of your surroundings, that doesn't really mesh well with the rest of his points.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

Rhymenoserous posted:

Doing that work however is encouraged and rewarding

Eve is like many other sandbox games in that you get out of it what you put into it.

Eve with goons is unlike many other sandbox games because you get out of it about 10x what you put into it. Minimal effort yields amazing returns, and consistently putting in a lot of work will land you somewhere space-important in no time. Hell, even semi-consistently putting in a small amount of work for a short period of time is enough to get you space-promoted (its me im the case in point. join topgoon :3:)

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

~doublepost~

CainFortea posted:

That's not the way it seemed from context of his blog. He claims to not want to fiddle with the meta. But when most of the smaller group fleet meta involves flying poo poo that can't be caught if even halfway aware of your surroundings, that doesn't really mesh well with the rest of his points.

No he absolutely wants to fiddle with the meta, in that he doesn't want to make sov warfare consist exclusively of shotgunning uncatchable interceptors across the universe, and he also wants to break down the apex force problem which has been making eve progressively more unfun every year. Discouraging bad, unfun gameplay from the meta is what he wants to do. Artificially creating a meta is what he wants to avoid.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

It's nice being a line member with literally nothing to worry about when you die on an op. Join goons and throw yourself into the grinder repeatedly while enjoying the ~best~ comms you'll ever encounter. I haven't had to afktar to replace ships, and that's a good thing.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ChickenWing posted:

Eve is like many other sandbox games in that you get out of it what you put into it.

Eve with goons is unlike many other sandbox games because you get out of it about 10x what you put into it. Minimal effort yields amazing returns, and consistently putting in a lot of work will land you somewhere space-important in no time. Hell, even semi-consistently putting in a small amount of work for a short period of time is enough to get you space-promoted (its me im the case in point. join topgoon :3:)

This right here. Short of usurping The Big Man Himself, pretty much every single job position in our lurching space bureaucracy seems to actually be based on merit and commitment. Mittens routinely fires directors who have become inactive or useless, and promotes new blood. People newer to this game than me who are presently directors include Asher Elias, Blawrf McTaggart, Reagalan, and Ted McManfist, among others. Notably those guys were also all in Theta Squad during their early careers. Coincidence, or best squad? You decide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zasze
Apr 29, 2009
Do you enjoy violence in the space!?!?!?!

YOU SHOULD JOIN THE IMPERIAL SPECIAL INTEREST GROUP SPACE VIOLENCE
(come hang out in our jabber channel spaceviolence)

What is space violence mr the kat drugs?

Space Violence ~Legio Violitus~: is the imperial group that lives on the fringes of our fake internet space empire, we defend the home land and prevent our enemies from gaining a foothold and building power bases near the glory of the imperial north. We live in the enternal homeland of syndicate when nothing is going on strategically. We are located in the top station of the horrid den of miscreants know as FD-. Space Violence is similar to our eternal rival and big brother European Goonion in that we are often tasked by the military organisation within the imperium to help prop up allies engaged in small regional wars or retake assets that are under assault from smaller groups. In the past we have even defended fronts while the main arm of the coalition punched our enemies right in the nuts. During times of rolling steam roller esc wars as this last one was we fold into main fleet just as any other group.

Space violence is very much the small to medium gang life style when we are not engaged in a strategic capacity, we have our own smallish cap-fleet that we use to bring down hell when our enemies are feeling ballsy as gently caress in syndicate.

https://beta.eve-kill.net/br/2325/

You too can be an imperial frontiersman! Join SV today :sun:

Zasze fucked around with this message at 18:21 on May 7, 2015

• Locked thread