Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I still play this dumb game after 4 years because every other game is garbage, and each new latest and greatest next big thing is garbage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Demiurge4 posted:

I remember back when BoB was still a thing, nullsec alliances loving hated their carebears and were all about being ~elite pvp'ers~

I did some mining last night and I liked it :colbert:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

various cheeses posted:

I saw the posts about going to Delve, but then nothing ever happened as far as I could tell

To be fair we havent really had a real war since 2013 anyways, everyone just runs away or instantly collapses into a fetal position. PL is the only decent enemy left.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

RattiRatto posted:

Troll gangs from lowsec and especially wh space will became probably the biggest threat to sov, much more then any kind of NC/PL/BL supers that are far away and cannot travel around space.

I can definitely see a suicide meat squadron of t1 frigates that will just roam in all the systems and hit all the possible structures. By the time you have popped them, all of them have reshipped and are already there again. Wh connections between null areas will be quite dangerous

WH and losec dudes cant be assed to do anything that doesnt involve killmails, preferably safe and easy ganks with little risk. They dont give a poo poo about anybodys sov.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

:yikes: Kugu turned into food chat right before the end jus sayin..

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

That structure blog is :vince: I will totally buy a super if they let them dock.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

patentmagus posted:

Because we may be deployed to albion online someday.

:vince: :vince: :vince: :vince:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I'm pretty sure half of the eve player base likes Greyscale/Phoebe

Only non capital-havers.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

surebet posted:

Aww, the rental program has been discontinued? That's a shame. I was really interested to see some metrics about that whole endeavour.

We never got to know how good or bad the whole renter thing was, the last audit was Posted 13 August 2013 - 05:47 PM as far as I can tell.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

On the contrary, I have multiple capitals.

You're also a freak of nature who enjoys warping around 20 times in pods and shuttles to gank a freighter solo and had no qualms about stealing 200b from warr akini and defecting to dank meme central :colbert:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

What about that Nut Custard guy who wanted to camp gates in lowsec with blaster megas, he got purged didnt he?

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

And the commisaree was pooki so par for the course

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Daler Mehndi posted:

Did Oxygen's Tengufleet even achieve anything (besides shooting Pooki), or did it just turn around like all the other ones? After a 45+ minutes formup I just left.

Where are these fleets going anyways I see broadcasts going out for fights (maybe, hopefully, possibly, definitely) and then I look at the map and I'm like :psyduck: where?

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

blowfish posted:

i'm not pookie either but
1) because i can
2) because it pisses of some stupid shitlord who cares about his zlossboard battle report perfection
3) because i am spacerich and can waste billions of isk to annoy said shitlord

did you sleep through weeks of :siren:holy poo poo balls guys time for the 27th blap-bob's-reanimated-corpse-in-delve deployment:siren: or do you not know where ya0 and qpo are?

I was there with my caps then went out of town for 6 days and everyone left.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Zasze posted:

it was just calling his own fleet cunts and then getting gin drunk

And whats not entertaining about that :colbert:

Drunk as gently caress SUAS or high as balls Vily are some of the best fleets ever.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Xolve posted:

It's been a year.

And we were talking about less annoying and more entertaining FCs in GSF- SUAS was always good for a laugh, a song, and sometimes a copious amount of self worth (depending on if the conversation devolved into cocaine addiction, again); speaking of cocaine, that little miracle drug was completely responsible for this gem (had to settle for the soundcloud since the soundboard link doesn't work anymore :rip:).

From 43:10 on is the best :allears:

Hexel fucked around with this message at 22:51 on May 20, 2015

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Foehammer007 posted:

So, Groon guys formed a fleet and I formed a fleet with holesquad since we saw we had a good exit near syndicate. We hooked up and with a crazy Groon flying a vargur, who baited the hell out of these guys and they got dunked by us and Groons.

https://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=28992324

:swoon:

One more alliance crushed by the DROOG pvp juggernaut

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Zephyrine posted:

TNT Titan pilot goes Jump Freighter hunting in low sec

Countdown until snuffbox kills that guy

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I havent been paying attention to eve lately but did Nulli just lose a supercap fleet?

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Wolfy posted:

I don't even know what the gently caress just happened. Cobalt edge.

e:zkill finally got everything on the br https://zkillboard.com/br/40014/

Hole Squad on that real poo poo

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

You nerds should sell incursion permits like code dot sells mining permits.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Interceptors: no risk and numerous rewards thanks fozzie :black101:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

gwrtheyrn posted:

Smartbombing interceptors is a pain unless the people are lazy/dumb because getting them warping off of a gate means you need to cover the 20km or whatever radius of the gate, and hitting them as they land requires you to know what direction they're coming from and is easily foiled by warping to a perch and/or d-scanning.

Fcon nailed sa matra once as he landed on a gate with smartbombing rokhs and since then he been perching.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

https://goonfleet.com/index.php/topic/152933-ban-bfm-ban-dbrb/

ed: one thing to note is all of bfm's posts are deleted by solo so you're missing some context there but I don't think it matters

:staredog: That was a fascinating read. Heard about it for years but never had the whole thing layed out in a thread. Is this why homegrown is banned?

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

When will developers realize that people want to login as fast as possible in as few steps as possible :psyduck:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Reverand maynard posted:

best part of the revenant kill is SMA losing a titan in lowsec during it and dying slow

I guess the guy was a kicked rmt'r on the evac.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

CainFortea posted:

You know, I shouldn't be surprised by MoA's gullibility.

But I am. How does someone honestly think boat is going to go gently caress goons?

Gen Eve seems to think they need publicity. Like someone is gonna hear about MOA and be like: "Man I really wanna live in poor-as-gently caress npc space and get poo poo on regularly by the big boys and fly nothing but frigates for the rest of my EVE career." :psyduck:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

ullerrm posted:

You're no fun, Tim. At least make them do a dance.

Weren't butts involved in the groon app at one point?

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

grumplestiltzkin posted:

I'm angry about the fact that I'm angry about internet spaceships, so here's an adorable sloth making cute noises

So get in a stealthbomber and camp the pentagoon with R-DU.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

causticBeet posted:

So who is a bad enough dude to point SV in the right direction? It's hard to believe the sig that lives like 10 jumps from BLs new found shithole on the map can't find some way to prove ourselves useful to the alliance all while avoiding the super duper fun times of Dek and its endless interceptor gangs/harpy fleets.

Someone start a war this peace is tearing mom and dad apart.

Didnt SV do a thing for the coalition a couple years ago and move into Fountain Cores station and basically make them quit the game for a month? Yall could do the same to MOA..

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Elmnt80 posted:

We have a small group of socially awkward nerds who go and reinforce things in order to attempt and drum up activity for friday/saturday nights. We call it teatfleet.

No, our drama just isn't as entertaining.

The roses thing was pretty funny.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Dalael posted:

What is the deal with FCON and not doing burn Amarr? How are they stopping the whole thing?

Fcoon doesnt believe in behaving dishonourably in video games and has historically forbidden their members from participating in Burn Jita, specifically highsec ganking. They arent stopping poo poo asfaik you just cant participate if you're in fcon or else

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

What I wanna know is: did the russians complain this bitterly in their moon rune forum when they got purged?

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Glory of Arioch posted:

I am not a person who is responsible for this sort of thing but I am going to guess that we hold on to the parts of Clown Ring we currently own on account of wishing to keep the JB network there online.

Post-fozziesov, whether we deign to maintain those holdings is another story, so you have like 5 weeks

Keeping the clown ring JB up might be handy if Brave ever figures out how to tackle and hold BL supers, something we could never do :cripes:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

:psyduck:

I guess they werent kidding about wanting/needing new writers

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Reverand maynard posted:

I want to see flanders or laz take the non pvp centric (lol all of them) members of illum on a roam and stream it on TMC

DBRB did that a couple years ago in Vindicators.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Its also worth noting our dear old friends Black Legion are now a sov-holding alliance complete with blues and renters.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=427852&find=unread

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Dominionix posted:

Please tell me how to fix my squad, they're all cunts. TIA.

Let me back in.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

ullerrm posted:

Plus, it's gonna feature a 1v1 honoure brawl between Laz and Manny, which should be funny to watch. Because if Laz wins, he achieves glorious victory over PL for the honor of all of Imperium. And if he loses, lol so bad kick amok

Pretty sure Laz got that in the bag. Manny is a right click jump to cyno kind of pvp'r whereas Laz actually does solo and small gang.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

DisgracelandUSA posted:

Any a space ocelot is a celebrity in my book.

Its been all FC's and streamers up to this point no?

• Locked thread