Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
powers
Jul 26, 2005

The Maller is an Amarrian frigate, used by hotdroppers.

~SMcD

Deofuta posted:

Another year, another new thread. Has there been any sort of announcement for when we will see the last two t3 destroyers hit the testing server?

Caldari is coming. Models are out so next big patch right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

powers
Jul 26, 2005

~SMcD

Foehammer007 posted:

join sigma squad, get stoned

come on a weedtastic with us as we link imgurs of goats and weed. some of it is our actual weed.

powers
Jul 26, 2005

~SMcD
You people may have heard that groon is the weakest link. With those posting skills, you can see why.

powers
Jul 26, 2005

~SMcD
Could someone from CD do a political primer on the southwest and southeast of eve please? I'm trying to figure out where to go be annoying and kill cynos. I need to play video games again. The most annoying stuff that sticks out will be my choice.

powers
Jul 26, 2005

~SMcD
Apparently the former asleep-at-the-wheel leader of the now defunkt, non-powerhouse autz alliance c00nvicted, Wusti, is still turbo assblasted about only being good at running things into the ground.

powers
Jul 26, 2005

~SMcD

Endie posted:

I dunno about that

yes you do. stop bullshitting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

powers
Jul 26, 2005

~SMcD

Endie posted:

You think that goons were fighting outnumbered (yes) but prevailing (I don't think that's true for the isk war nor the strategic objective but there could be a lot of kills from the cfc side still to go and you could have a bunch of fleets I don't know about on the way to take the nodes back)? I'm not sure how you think that I am bullshitting?

Edit: early battle report for the main fight really doesn't suggest I'm lying: http://i.imgur.com/0s0ZAmM.png Like I said earlier don't get annoyed if I missed a fight in a neighbouring system that swings it back but at the moment Jay's fleet is dying so that won't help. I also suspect that the afterlife should be on the right but can't be bothered waiting for evf to calculate if I do it myself, and I suspect that it will not change much in any case.

I had *no* idea that the disparity in numbers was so huge, though. Even allowing for the fcon/razor fleet that died next door, that's huge.

looks like you were right. you had that gigx being a coward card up your sleeve XD

• Locked thread