Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pox
Feb 16, 2015
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8xInl2fpB58

Robert Durst is scheduled for an evidentiary hearing Thursday in New Orleans regarding a bizzare incident from last summer at a Houston CVS.

KPRC 2 News obtained surveillance video showing Durst's arrest in July 2014 for exposing himself and urinating on a candy display at a CVS pharmacy on Kirby Drive. He left the store before police arrived, but later turned himself in.

The hearing is a chance for Durst's legal team to dispute claims made against him which, if successful, would have to be resolved before trial.

"This was a medical mishap, plain and simple. He had to go and he couldn't hold it," said Durst's lawyer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
remember fred durst LOL

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

remember fred durst LOL

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
He also left a decapitated cat on the doorstep of the judge on THE TRIAL THAT HE WON! http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/robert-durst-left-cat-head-doorstep-texas-judge-article-1.2155911

Imagine what he would have done to her if he lost? :stonk:

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

the more time that passes between watching that documtary and the present, the more of a stupid fame grab it was. my favorite part now is when brother durst says 'but you're not successful' implying the idiot should do something useful with his life rather than take advantage of the durst family meanwhile the camera goes into slow motion or some poo poo and dramatic music plays ooooh what a villainous rich man

ethanol fucked around with this message at 18:07 on May 7, 2015

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
fred durst

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTMVOzPPtiw

still unironically owns, and i admit sometimes i try to walk down the city sidewalks just like Fred D. next time they play Boston or Cambridge im there.

ROFLburger posted:

this thread reminds me of total request live. do you guy remember total request live?

je me souviens

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 23:07 on May 7, 2015

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
this thread reminds me of total request live. do you guy remember total request live?

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
it was the best of times. it was the durst of times.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
he did it all for the nookie

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

It's embarrassing that someone that old would wear a limp bizkit hoodie

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Hahaha this guy is loving nuts! He's like this crazy old man that kills ppl cuts off cats heads and pees in public and then gets away with it.

Glad I'm not on his poo poo list

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Neukoln19 posted:

Hahaha this guy is loving nuts! He's like this crazy old man that kills ppl cuts off cats heads and pees in public and then gets away with it.

Glad I'm not on his poo poo list

It is seriously baffling.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Matey posted:

It is seriously baffling.

It makes a lot more sense when you realize that he rules rear end.

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style
money can buy everything you need in life.

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style
"it was too hard to dispose of the body - which I had to do because no one would believe me. so I chopped it up."

"hm yes this trial about murder isn't related to the dismemberment, the Texan man is right. Bob Durst is not a murder" - Galveston jury.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
The Jinx was a phenomenal show

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
my way, my way or the highway

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i liked how he was always like OKAY BYE BYE at the end of his calls

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
i want him and his lawyer team to get a scooby doo esque show where they travel around the country murdering folks while his attorneys keep him out of jail

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Frostwerks posted:

i want him and his lawyer team to get a scooby doo esque show where they travel around the country murdering folks while his attorneys keep him out of jail

I hope if that were to happen, you'd be the first person murdered!

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Frostwerks posted:

It wouldn't be just murder.

It would be literally everything. He's just out to prove that there's absolutely nothing they can get him for. Except maybe tax evasion.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Matey posted:

I hope if that were to happen, you'd be the first person murdered!

same. im a little tired of life

Abisteen
Sep 30, 2005

Oh my God what the fuck am I?
remember when Austin texas wanted to rename their garbage management department and had the internet vote on it? winnign thing was to call the garbage dept the fred durst society of art or some poo poo

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
so i had no idea who this was and i just wiki'd him and im still really confused, why does anyone give a poo poo about this hobo that goes around in drag murdering people across the state? tons of people do that and dont get caught

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

so i had no idea who this was and i just wiki'd him and im still really confused, why does anyone give a poo poo about this hobo that goes around in drag murdering people across the state? tons of people do that and dont get caught

ok

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

thank you for reading

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014

thank you for reading

sure man, anytime

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

you're stupid, and also he's a hundred millionaire heir and there's a six part documentary series about him

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Fonzarelli posted:

you're stupid, and also he's a hundred millionaire heir and there's a six part documentary series about him

why would a father give hundreds of millions to his asperger son who kills people?

now im even more confused

e: and youre missing my point. sure, his family is rich and he has a lot of money he could technically have free access to if he were normal, but he goes from homeless shelter to homeless shelter in drag pretending to be a deaf lady for so many years and after some point you kinda gotta admit hes a just a hobo

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

why would a father give hundreds of millions to his asperger son who kills people?

now im even more confused

e: and youre missing my point. sure, his family is rich and he has a lot of money, but he goes from homeless shelter to homeless shelter in drag pretending to be a deaf lady for so many years and after some point you kinda gotta admit hes a just a hobo

Because when you're rich enough murdering people is just an endearing quirk.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

he dismembered the body, and it was an accepted fact, but he still got acquitted on the galveston murder

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Fonzarelli posted:

he dismembered the body, and it was an accepted fact, but he still got acquitted on the galveston murder

im just a simple Galveston lawyer.. im not some big-city, big-word-using attorney who come down here to rub their ivy league degree in our faces and treat us like dirt. im just like one of you. and when i say "my client is innocent" you can know that im speaking plainly.

Plainly. What a good, simple, God-fearing word. Like I plainly love my wife. I eat my burgers plainly. When I kill someone in self-defense, AS IS THE LAW, I plainly chop the body up and dump it into the river to avoid suspicion.

My client, Robert Durst, whose friends call him "Bobby," just wanted a quiet afternoon to himself. And he had all of this... nasty business thrown at him. And he did what any normal, God-fearing, salt-of-the-earth person would do, and try to protect himself. Not just physically, but legally as well.

And, friends, I can say without a doubt that this is exactly what happened. Plainly.

*tips cowboy hat to the jury* thank you, ladies and gentlemen. And may I say you all look very smart this fine afternoon.

Robert Durst, mumbling into the microphone he forgot was in front of them: "...killed the poo poo out of him and I'd do it again...."

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

...but he goes from homeless shelter to homeless shelter in drag pretending to be a deaf lady for so many years and after some point you kinda gotta admit hes a just a hobo
Except he didn't do that at all. Idiot.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Fonzarelli posted:

i liked how he was always like OKAY BYE BYE at the end of his calls

O_o
o_O
O_^
*BURP*

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)
the best part of the jinx is how durst admitted to carving up his dead tenant and wearing women's clothing as a disguise and a texas jury still let him off because he seemed like such a pleasant white fellow lmfao

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
HAD HE BEEN 50 YEARS YOUNGER HE WOULD HAVE BEEN GBS MOD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

Rambling Robot posted:

HAD HE BEEN 50 YEARS YOUNGER HE WOULD HAVE BEEN GBS MOD.

this but unironically

• Locked thread