Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oceanlife
Oct 6, 2008

Haha, nice one Punchy
You are misrepresenting the Republican Party and doing a disservice to general discourse on this web forum. I can respect differences of opinion in politics but I feel many of you are being disrespectful. If you wish to discuss the benefits of lower taxation and helping the lower class become independent of government support I would be happy to continue this conversation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
can we discuss giving tax breaks to billionaires and cutting the estate tax for millionaires and billionaires while simultaneously cutting education and medicaid

taking money from kids and the elderly to give to the super rich.

:moreevil:

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
We're all gonna die anyway, why bother?

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Oceanlife posted:

You are misrepresenting the Republican Party and doing a disservice to general discourse on this web forum. I can respect differences of opinion in politics but I feel many of you are being disrespectful. If you wish to discuss the benefits of lower taxation and helping the lower class become independent of government support I would be happy to continue this conversation.

It seems like you're misrepresenting it well enough right here yourself, buddy.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Daedra posted:

republicans are much more fun to hang around than sissy rear end liberals

its true, its a loving drag walking on eggshells around the leftys

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

if conservatives hate government so much why arent they anarchists

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

fyodor posted:

if conservatives hate government so much why arent they anarchists

libertarian policy at its most pure is basically anarchy except the government exists to enforce contracts (don't ask how they do that though).

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Oceanlife posted:

lol Please only talk about politics in this if you agree with the premises of my positions tia

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
hey let's totally eliminate government healthcare mandates and instead have a lightly regulated private insurance industry running everything and we'll just give everyone a voucher for a few thousand bucks and say 'good luck!'

- the republican healthcare plan

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Oceanlife posted:

you and your ideas are retarded

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Hey let's eliminate welfare and social safety nets because 'dependence on government makes people weak' and just coincidentally support policy that totally destroys the economies and job opportunities for the majority of Americans.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

kill yourselves

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
http://www.seattletimes.com/opinion/anti-government-resistance-now-the-beating-heart-of-gop/

Foid One
Mar 2, 2015

by Ralp

Moridin920 posted:

Hey let's eliminate welfare and social safety nets because 'dependence on government makes people weak' and just coincidentally support policy that totally destroys the economies and job opportunities for the majority of Americans.

kill yourselves

which political party are you talking about op. LOL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Moridin920 posted:

kill yourselves

also lolling how most of the welfare queens are actually poor whites in places like the deep south.

• Locked thread