Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
:confuoot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giant Tourtiere
Aug 4, 2006

TRICHER
POUR
GAGNER
Score a goal?

Pancakes by Mail
Oct 21, 2010

Many years later, as he faced the firing squad, Goaltender Carey Price was to remember that distant afternoon when his father took him to discover ice.
I feel like I'm here to be a pallbearer.

May need to start working on the eulogy for Carey's divine season, struck down too soon.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
more goaltender essays. yes please.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Don't pussy out, Montreal. I want to see a few more games.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
Rooting for the double sweep tonight :getin:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Well guys, we might be eliminated tonight by a team with no fans and a team of band wagoners *farts taps softly*

Pancakes by Mail
Oct 21, 2010

Many years later, as he faced the firing squad, Goaltender Carey Price was to remember that distant afternoon when his father took him to discover ice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvbO3bdMlOA

since the Habs official twitter is posting Braveheart poo poo

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

I need you to win one loving game, Habs, so I can at least get the # games right if not the team.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

gently caress the Habs forever

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

I don't even know why I'm watching this but here I am...

Giant Tourtiere
Aug 4, 2006

TRICHER
POUR
GAGNER

yellowcar posted:

I don't even know why I'm watching this but here I am...

:agreed:

Pancakes by Mail
Oct 21, 2010

Come on, you bastards. I want to hear one more anthem in French before the thing is done.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

Pancakes by Mail posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvbO3bdMlOA

since the Habs official twitter is posting Braveheart poo poo

God I love(d) Knob Hockey. The Ty Conklin and This One are still my favorite :allears: "eat a deeeeick!"

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
lol I don't remember this "controversy" in game 1

Scab Swap Fetish
Oct 16, 2008
#firetherrien

Pancakes by Mail
Oct 21, 2010

Didn't realize Bishop is 31-2-3 (?) against Montreal in his career. That's insane.

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Put me out of my loving misery

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Pancakes by Mail posted:

Didn't realize Bishop is 31-2-3 (?) against Montreal in his career. That's insane.

That is legit some absurd numbers.

Giant Tourtiere
Aug 4, 2006

TRICHER
POUR
GAGNER
On the plus side I read a thing where Quebecor lost some court case about how much money they get paid by Bell and they're 'reconsidering' the future of TVA Sports as a result.

:pray:

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
Habs aren't dead yet!

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
Boo. No. I disagree.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
loll lightning real bad

Pancakes by Mail
Oct 21, 2010

Well how bout that poo poo!

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Not dead yet

Giant Tourtiere
Aug 4, 2006

TRICHER
POUR
GAGNER

Wait, we've seen this before...

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

Ha. Haha. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
seriously sit Matt carle and play nesterov instead. he can't be less interested in playing.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Attaboy you fuckin plug

CDX
Dec 3, 2004

Cheap, but not as cheap as your girlfriend.
At least I'm at a local brewpub so I can experience the sweep with good beer.

:siren: Marky Mark lol

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Andrei "Goalscorer" Markov

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

evenworse username posted:

On the plus side I read a thing where Quebecor lost some court case about how much money they get paid by Bell and they're 'reconsidering' the future of TVA Sports as a result.

Meh it's just bluster about carrier fees. It was in LA presse. Rds made a 40 mil profit in 2013 whereas TVA posted a 15 mil loss hehe.

Yay a goal now to sit on it for the rest of the game

Brandon Proust
Jun 22, 2006

"Like many intellectuals, he was incapable of scoring a simple goal in a simple way"

evenworse username posted:

finally some good hockey-related news

fake edit: and a habs goal!

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

That's like the 3rd time Montreal has scored on Tampa that way.

Pikag
Jun 5, 2009
Montreal had the early lead in game 2 too, can only hope for a repeat of that game

Pancakes by Mail
Oct 21, 2010

Brandon Proust posted:

finally some good hockey-related news

fake edit: and a habs goal!

I have to tell you, I really love that name and the title text.

Welcome to Literary HAS Avatar Club

Giant Tourtiere
Aug 4, 2006

TRICHER
POUR
GAGNER

Xtanstic posted:

Meh it's just bluster about carrier fees. It was in LA presse. Rds made a 40 mil profit in 2013 whereas TVA posted a 15 mil loss hehe.

Yeah obviously they won't reallllly shut down TVA Sports just after getting the NHL but it's nice to dream and that one is slightly more probable than Montreal coming back in this series

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

This is where I learn if Habs losing in 5 was optimism or realism.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

CDX posted:

At least I'm at a local brewpub so I can experience the sweep with good beer.

:siren: Marky Mark lol

Just got home from work. We have a local brewpub in Barrie???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pancakes by Mail
Oct 21, 2010

"You can't coach goals"

that...seems

pretty dumb

• Locked thread