Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Once the EA servers are no more, what will you do with your copy of NCAA?
This poll is closed.
Sell it. 0 0%
Give it away as a X-mas to a rivaling sibling. 0 0%
Burn it. 0 0%
Place it in a tropy case similar to the Heisman's. 2 66.67%
Mail it to EA's doorstep. 1 33.33%
Total: 3 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
yes put my cpu team out of its misery that was a horseshit performance. im more cranky that you'll get a bunch of turnovers against my AI when i was on pace to not have any in the blowout, that being my only positive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I'll try not to destroy your squad.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Dubious, I showed your team quite a bit of mercy: kicked 3 FGs and 2/3 punts within the red zone, allowed a few bombs from your QB, and no major injuries.

Week 11

User Matchups:
#8 Penn St @ #6 UCLA
#15 Mich St @ #2 OSU

CPU games:
Michigan
USC

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Wreckus, when can you go?

JB, that half we played was the worst showing i've put out in a football game in years. Your pass rush was blowing up my line before i could even make reads and i only saved myself because i'm pretty decent at sensing pressure and escaping it. I had no answer for you on defense, your skill position players are insane.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Earlier is better if its during the week Dio. The weekend we can make something happen (maybe tomorrow morning?)

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Dubious posted:

Wreckus, when can you go?

JB, that half we played was the worst showing i've put out in a football game in years. Your pass rush was blowing up my line before i could even make reads and i only saved myself because i'm pretty decent at sensing pressure and escaping it. I had no answer for you on defense, your skill position players are insane.

Surprisingly I've never had that kind of pressure from my defense in a user game, and I'm certainly not going to rely on that versus OSU. My DBs and LBs are great, but my dline could use a bit more speed to chase you down. I didn't think things would fall apart for you so quickly after that first TD drive.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

The Notorious ZSB posted:

Earlier is better if its during the week Dio. The weekend we can make something happen (maybe tomorrow morning?)

I have a guest in town, so it might make scheduling kind of difficult. Sunday is no good. Monday or Tuesday evening/night could work

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Diodeous posted:

I have a guest in town, so it might make scheduling kind of difficult. Sunday is no good. Monday or Tuesday evening/night could work

Can shoot for Monday or Tuesday sure.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Could you do something like 7/8pm EST on one of those nights?

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Diodeous posted:

Could you do something like 7/8pm EST on one of those nights?

Yeah lemme see what day my fiance will be working out on and we can go during one of those times. I also can go earlier my summer schedule has me home from work by 5 CT.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Yeah, I'm home by 5 EST those days and it works great if we can start earlier

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Paging Wreckus

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Diodeous posted:

Yeah, I'm home by 5 EST those days and it works great if we can start earlier

Tuesday will be the best bet. I might be home as early as 530 est, but prb closer to 6 est. Either way see you then!

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Wreckus, i can play whenever Pacific afternoons and evenings, after 5 PST.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Wreckus, you're now on AP. You have 24 hrs to respond before I give Dubious permission to play the game.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Dubious, knock yourself out. If Wreckus pops up and you guys can play Thursday night then I will wipe the results.

Otherwise, he'll have to take the loss for sure.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
I'll play it some time tonight.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Tuesday will be the best bet. I might be home as early as 530 est, but prb closer to 6 est. Either way see you then!

We still trying for tonight?

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Diodeous posted:

We still trying for tonight?

I am on and ready to ball!

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Just saw your message, jumping on

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Won by 3 on the backing of a FG to end the first half. Was up 2 scores twice in the game, but never technically trailed. Great game Dio. 45-42 OSU

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Game is in, Wreckus CPU defense forces alot of fumbles but falls to UCLA's emerging air game.

Dubious fucked around with this message at 08:58 on Jul 1, 2015

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Won by 3 on the backing of a FG to end the first half. Was up 2 scores twice in the game, but never technically trailed. Great game Dio. 45-42 OSU

I threw an INT on my 2nd play of the game (bounced out of my WR's hands into his LB's hands) and then after that I played one of my best games. QB ended up going 17/23 or something for like 250 yds 2 TD/1 INT, but you played a perfect game. Your QB went 16/17 for 4 TDs, your HB had like 16 carries for 150 yds, and you were stout defensively. I felt like I had a real shot at the game a few times, but you never gave me a real opening. That was a fun game!

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Diodeous posted:

I threw an INT on my 2nd play of the game (bounced out of my WR's hands into his LB's hands) and then after that I played one of my best games. QB ended up going 17/23 or something for like 250 yds 2 TD/1 INT, but you played a perfect game. Your QB went 16/17 for 4 TDs, your HB had like 16 carries for 150 yds, and you were stout defensively. I felt like I had a real shot at the game a few times, but you never gave me a real opening. That was a fun game!

It was a fantastically even game, the stats are almost exactly the same in terms of yardage & plays. That bizzaro INT was sorta unusual to say the least. I was defensively okay, I think we both found our groove on offense going into the 2nd half it was back and forth the whole time. I got my 1 punt that I usually need, but I was fully prepared to get stopped on my last drive and lose. Your Oline out did my Dline for almost the entire game and your QB was dropping lazers through traffic. I honestly was surprised to win.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

We're at Week 12

User Matchups:
#1 Nebraska @ #14 Penn St.

CPU Games:
Mich St.
Michigan
OSU
UCLA

Byes:
USC

Wreckus, you've been MIA so I'm going to go ahead and play the game before I leave town. If you pop up I'll wipe the results once we're able to agree on a time to play.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

OSU demolished Minnesota. Nichols is maybe the best DE I've had in this game since Nicolas with VT the first 2 seasons. Dio is the only guy besides Wreckus that needs to play before R2A.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Dio, when do you return from vacay?

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Just got back. Will take care of my game tomorrow afternoon

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Diodeous posted:

Just got back. Will take care of my game tomorrow afternoon

Ok. You can have until Tuesday afternoon of needed.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

We've advanced

The only user matchup is UCLA vs USC. Everyone else has a CPU game,

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice
Michigan r2a. 90-21 over NC State.

Unbelievable game for my offense.

Not pictured: the 97 yard KR TD by Wright.

Was so worried the game wasn't going to register - XBL went down in the middle, but I tried reconnecting right away. First time it failed, then luckily it connected back, and everything saved fine. That was going to SUCK otherwise.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
I will have to live with this title since I am too cheap to buy a new one.
What timezone are you Dubious? I can probably go this weekend.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Slywalker13 posted:

What timezone are you Dubious? I can probably go this weekend.

Pacific. Last time we played it was a morning weekend game, of which i should be ok with this weekend.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
I took a huge slingshot past ZSB on one of those Lineman and now am in the lead on G Donald Alston :toot:

until he, or CPU washington slingshots back over

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Dubious posted:

I took a huge slingshot past ZSB on one of those Lineman and now am in the lead on G Donald Alston :toot:

until he, or CPU washington slingshots back over

That dude isn't even on my board so I think you're safe. That said we are still contending for an ATH and I'm chasing a DE with JB that I'd like to snag, but even if I don't this class will prb be the best I've landed across these dynasties in terms of * power.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

You're going to get that DE, and I don't have the slightest clue how you did it.

Did you use the locked out feature on him at any point?

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
if he gets that DE i have no idea how he did it unless he used the unlock on it. The web app shows him as locked out.

Whatever ATH you're after, isn't on my board. the ATH im going for has CPU as competition.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

From the looks of it both ZSB and the CPU will surpass me for that DE.

GG.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

John Brown posted:

From the looks of it both ZSB and the CPU will surpass me for that DE.

GG.

I don't really see how I already did my visit (unless its this week), and I'm a solid 1400 points behind unless the web interface is lying. Which I wouldn't put past EA SPORTS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

YO WHICH HOTEL SHOULD WE USE IN SUNNY GALVESTON FOR OUR UPCOMING IRL NCAA TOURNAMENT

• Locked thread