Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Once the EA servers are no more, what will you do with your copy of NCAA?
This poll is closed.
Sell it. 0 0%
Give it away as a X-mas to a rivaling sibling. 0 0%
Burn it. 0 0%
Place it in a tropy case similar to the Heisman's. 2 66.67%
Mail it to EA's doorstep. 1 33.33%
Total: 3 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Diodeous
May 14, 2002

The Notorious ZSB posted:

I will enshrine it along with cut out photos of my many virtual titles. Then burn it.

i'll put it next to that broken controller i have as a memorial

wait i know how to fix this, we'll all just move into a commune together and then we don't need the internet to play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

we can all be JOBs

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I tried earlier and couldn't access, so I'll try again in a bit

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I started playing mine but got interrupted. Hopefully playing after work

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I finished my ACC game tonight, can try to do my Pac12 game tomorrow evening, but don't care if I take a sim.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Got my game in r2a

Diodeous fucked around with this message at 23:16 on May 19, 2015

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I think I stated in another thread I won't be back til late Monday

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Don't wait on account of me. Getting back at like 10 so not playing Monday

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

John Brown posted:

You have a top 3 team already 😑

Dio, what's your schedule like today? I'm working from home and should be free 10am-2pm CT.

Always at work on weekdays from 630 cst to 4. I can play this evening or Thursday but not too late on either

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'll try to make it happen

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

John Brown posted:

Would playing earlier or later help out chances to solidify a time?

E: Sly I plan on advancing us after Dio and I play, and I think we're matched up next week. Want to try some time this weekend?

I'd prefer Sunday morning.

Earlier works better. Out of work and home by 430 cst

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Dubious posted:

i always usually play poo poo schools (minnesota) in this game and that kind of a QB is a goddamn gem for me, i've never been able to pull in a stud like that (98thp, 90+speed)

Looks like BenedictWong moved in on that WR.

I didn't add points to him. I think I completely removed him. I'll check

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Someone really should buy Sly a new title. This dude is in goddamn Italy and he still manages to set up and schedule games

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I should be available most of this weekend

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

For sure, buddy. I'll drop his scholarship when I login. I'm EST but I'll be available today most of the day. Just drop me a line in here or if you're in groupme

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Score does a bad job of showing how one sided the game really was. Your pass D was stifling. Great game.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Penn St, when do you want to play?

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

How about tomorrow night at 7 or 8pm est?

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

There's rumors that DJ died, so I dunno

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Wreckus, I need a time when you want to play, bud. I don't have the kind of lifestyle where I can just keep an open schedule and wait for a time where I catch that we're both on. I can play every evening but Thursday and my availability is 5:00pm EST to 9:30pm EST.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Oh, well, that works out. Sounds good

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Texas A. Wreckus posted:

Sorry, I'm good to go Thurs night or Sunday.

Re: Der Juicen, unfortunately he did pass away. I always thought he was a good guy, he was the first person I really would have considered a friend meeting strictly thru online gaming. We texted and were friends on FB and whatnot, and came close to meeting a couple of times. Dude's demons finally caught up to him. Sad story really but I figured I'd take the time to write a few words about him.

Yeah, that was the understanding I got through other posts on the forum. His personality makes a lot more sense when you put it in that lens

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Earlier is better if its during the week Dio. The weekend we can make something happen (maybe tomorrow morning?)

I have a guest in town, so it might make scheduling kind of difficult. Sunday is no good. Monday or Tuesday evening/night could work

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Could you do something like 7/8pm EST on one of those nights?

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Yeah, I'm home by 5 EST those days and it works great if we can start earlier

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Tuesday will be the best bet. I might be home as early as 530 est, but prb closer to 6 est. Either way see you then!

We still trying for tonight?

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Just saw your message, jumping on

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Won by 3 on the backing of a FG to end the first half. Was up 2 scores twice in the game, but never technically trailed. Great game Dio. 45-42 OSU

I threw an INT on my 2nd play of the game (bounced out of my WR's hands into his LB's hands) and then after that I played one of my best games. QB ended up going 17/23 or something for like 250 yds 2 TD/1 INT, but you played a perfect game. Your QB went 16/17 for 4 TDs, your HB had like 16 carries for 150 yds, and you were stout defensively. I felt like I had a real shot at the game a few times, but you never gave me a real opening. That was a fun game!

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Just got back. Will take care of my game tomorrow afternoon

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

YO WHICH HOTEL SHOULD WE USE IN SUNNY GALVESTON FOR OUR UPCOMING IRL NCAA TOURNAMENT

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I played my game yesterday, that should put us close to being r2a

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I tried to play Rutgers last night and their defense was unstoppable, so I quit. If I gotta take a sim, so be it.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

If I have time I'll try again this evening, but it's unlikely. Don't hold it up on account of me. This was a lost season for me anyhow

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'm going to be out of commission for a few days. I'm moving tomorrow and then I have to bus back and get my car on Monday, so I'll probably be away from the game until Tuesday or Wednesday.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'll still try to do what I can via the web and my phone.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

R2a. My team looks decent this year. No QB slower than 84 SPD and I've got a monster HB rotation

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Look, I'm just trying to say I got a stable of QBs who can tear rear end. They all got good ACC too

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I think the worst part is you really can't get away with under 6 WRs or you get hosed by injuries, so you're forced to overload at QB, WR, HB because of the positional value and the lack of other players who can do those roles well if you don't recruit athletes

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

High speed and acc with good carrying. You don't want him to get rocked and fumble

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Just let us know what you're looking for and we can avoid players or direct you to some if you're in a bad way

• Locked thread