Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
the chris pronger for hampus lindholm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
Someone is going to literally die in this series

runoverbobby
Apr 21, 2007

Fighting like beavers.
He may be Creepy but Rory is so so good at the hockey.

runoverbobby
Apr 21, 2007

Fighting like beavers.
That's a very generous icing btw

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Fuckin boring rear end trap hockey ugh gently caress you Ducks

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009
And the final gently caress the flames.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
The Flames look really bad and the fact that the Ducks aren't winning every game by 5 goals makes me feel good about the Hawks' chances against them.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
:laffo:

Grraarrgghh
Feb 12, 2012

"Bernard, float over here so I can punch you."

GG Creepy Interference

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
high five to the dude flipping the double birds

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Fun fact: I'm refereeing inline hockey tomorrow morning with Pat Maroon's older brother.

Considering I need to be there at 6 AM to get dressed, I should be getting to bed.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Wow, maybe check the sticks before going out in that situation.

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug
Fucks sake.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Poonerman posted:

high five to the dude flipping the double birds

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Joe Colborne, team killer.

Loqieu
Feb 27, 2001

Yah great idea trying to pass it back when it's late in the game and you need to get the blue line.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Loqieu posted:

Yah great idea trying to pass it back when it's late in the game and you need to get the blue line.

Anaheim had 3 across the line and 2 back in the circles since like the 10 minute mark of the third, there was no way to get through.

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009
The ducks score at least 3 for every game in this series so far.

On the other hand, the flames increases their goal average by 0.15gpg!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

I want to see boringmonahan tweet something like:

I asked Joe why he had 6min in penalties and he told me he only technically got 4min and didn't even serve all of that.

• Locked thread