Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

So, about 2 weeks ago I was contacted out of the blue, by some random dude on Xbox live. His Gamertag is "Dr Praxton" I have no idea who this lunatic is, or why he decided to contact me. Since April 21, he has sent me a TON of messages over Xbox live. Probably close to 100. I've never responded once, yet he keeps sending them. Here's what I've been sent so far: (I wrote it as is, with spelling errors and all)

4/21/15
RC?

4/21/15
nazi ammo >=|

4/21/15
nazi ammo

4/21/15
don't listin to my brothers bullshit over me, you don't want to be part of any mindfuck or lawsuit, if you hear anythin from anybody, at least not until they actually kill Lee, all 3, trust me its not worth it to you or me, Fraturnally Matthew 33

4/21/15
don't listen to any of my brothers bullshit, at lest not over me, for a lawsuit of minkfuck, trust me its not worth being involved in they are taking people's masonry away over it, in my disctict, Sam P CRC

4/21/15
contact me directly 707-791-8888 if they try to involve you in any way, or you want my name and degree

The next day

4/22/15
nazi ammo, I WON'T STOP until they kill my old family, AT LEAST the worst 2 or ALL 7 of em until then talk to you when you log on again hopefully before Black OPs 3

4/22/15
RC

4/22/15
not yet 33

4/22/15
I can kill up to 49 people a year in a day until im 50, before they will stop me, if I do a specific thing involving walking aroud a building or block because I won an arument with Dada. BTW.

The following day

4/23/15
log on tomorrow if you can

4/23/15
onto travelog for a plain ticket, to santa rosa, if you still want a degree, bad enough to drag me down to get mine. Praxton SA, 707-791-8888, I speak best in SMS text, at least when not on meth. Literally hard to talk.

4/23/15
or get us both kicked out *typo:Plane

4/23/15
also, praxton@gmail.com

4/23/15
I'm oldschool RC, with no degree

4/23/15
Unfinished book of M. did you read it? Morals and Dogma by Albert Pike in this district. It's in my engram to help work on finishing or correcting it. Hard to read most times they are engraming me blind, I use PDF text to speech to aid my disability,

4/23/15
not that natural to get golfwar syndrome on a submarine >=|

4/23/15
york rite might have a different translation. If they do, I haven't seen it. I think they are mad we stole and pushed a modernized translation of it during the civil war, but you probably know that if you got the OG RC engram I did, in addion to the

4/23/15
make my son a bison girl engrams I did that got me litterally raped in the rear end by 11 by my family and my sef tooth pulled out, I'm pretty loving bitter about that! but that is not the biggest reason I'm letting them use NAZI MO to kill my old family

4/23/15
by my old mother and oldest brother, not too funny, A-O AMORCy (a mockery) of OG RC if you ask me! And I didn't too willingly take that vow of chastity, but that;s how it is now, I should probably sue them over that! Sorry for the rant

4/23/15
If you haven't Morals and Dogma you can by it yourself off amazon.com and not take my copy if you care to read it, try not to be put off by the flowery civil war era wording added to the translation mostly in the first few chapters.

4/23/15
buy*

4/23/15
typo: buy

4/23/15
or if you have read it and didn't like it you might want to re-read with an open mind if you didn't know it was near directly derived from earlier RC work

4/23/15
not that C for RC myself in the head I'm a Knight of the Sun.

4/23/15
28° litterally transcribed past KO of St Andrew in actually. vOv

4/23/15
*acctuality maybe K KADOSH.

4/23/15
BUT KOS 29 is my closest fit for a personal dogma.

4/23/15
KOS is closest to my person dogma.

4/23/15
litterally the first religion (worship of the sun) if any religion were at any point true would be the least pervted by personal agenda or alter motive would be the truest/most honest, but im rambling again becase im being engramed to think i can read

4/23/15
you mind to answer questions (poorly) because people are not allowed to reply or talk back to me for some reason. Also no masion ever gets in on thier by themselves, that part is impossible.

4/23/15
*gets in alone

4/23/15
unless the lodge for you is being alone in an empty room, that seems to be their Interpratation, and for me the lodge litterally is being alone in an otherwise empty room I guess >=|

The next day

4/24/15
Ether way meet face to face in one place 1 a year to formally excange gathered knowledge, I suggest April 22ish for your sake, or your out, I confess I may be forced to brake my the vow to marry (ON PAPER ONLY) for the sake of study and sancuary i

4/24/15
n an zone that would otherwise be resticed to our laudable fraturnity. Consider it only a cover, vow of chastity will NOT be broken ever, by me.

4/24/15
litterally, the worst thing I've ever seen a person do for the name of a song at random, is shoot a dog in the face.

[b} Two days later[/b]

4/26/15
It takes 2 masons two kidnap 1 bison girl, so that they don't know which 1 of 'em to blame! I don't know what they are expecting me to do here, I don't want to have to buy FIFA 15 just so I can bullshit with you! (I was playing Fifa at the time this message was sent)

4/26/15
I will if I have to it's only 15 gigsm but I could use the $60 on meth, which they are going to make me get before they let this work, atleat play a game on sale, I probably just needed to turn in the paper work to get my °'s but im too bitter to go

8 days pass without hearing from him, then...

5/5/15
I think the problem with forza horizon is that it is not burnout paradise, and im getting old. I'll probably be killed by a 'suicide' engram on june 27... fifa 15 is nou that bad if you don't assign a controller to ether team and just let the AI play

5/5/15
agenst its self, and then you can just pick players and build teams w/o ACTUALLY having to bother playing the game its self, but I get mad picking ANY counrty or nationality at this point.

I don't hear from him again until today

5/8/15
if you won't use it to kill me, and you are half non-retarded with electronics, I will start telling you how to build an mkultra type engraming bodyload, I need a partner to do this poo poo safely, and its hard to use a half-a-room in a halfway-house as

5/8/15
a workshop, if your down, and don't kill ME with it, I'll tell you EXACTLY, step-by-step, how to build one that is not /THAT/ primitive! (it might entail microwaving yourself a little bit), if you are intrested you might start by looking up

5/8/15
homemade ADS (active denial system) and microwave harrassment on youtube or something, I'll tell you where to get an alternate magnetron, and build a computer interface to modulate the magetrons output to the antenna in a bit, i'd use an

5/8/15
arduendo/netduendo (sp) kit from radio shack, for the computer interface, you can find underwater radar magetrons on ebay, other then that and the antenna (that is where all that parabolic dish poo poo comes from) it just take a tranfomer like the simpl

5/8/15
try to be online 6 or 7 pst and I'll run you through the details, to build a smart one, when I can get alcahol and a mic.

5/8/15
when you hook it up to a computer to occilate it at an intresting and variable frequency and modulate (lack of a better word) the intensity of the radition you can run a signwave through it to get a more intresting effect then just cooking food, FY

5/8/15
i've litterally done every part, at some point, save hooking it all together in one machine! Keep tabs on me if this poo poo interests you more then just making stupid microwave guns.

5/8/15
I might be able to do euphoria, If can defenately give someone a natural enough feeling flu!

5/8/15
no bullshit

5/8/15
I have extensive electroics education, and was in the amature radio club a few years in highschool for what it's worth.

5/8/15
but mostly worked with airspace RADAR, LADAR, and other distancing and rangeing, I probably know antenna enough to get some distance on it.

5/8/15
with that underwater RADAR magetron (on e-bay, $50 if they would STOP STEALING MY MAIL) it might vibrate you rather then just making one feel hot and sick to a rythem from a pc (ie mp3) signwave, like you get from a microwave oven parts

5/8/15
and you should go to k-mart and buy a cheap one just to take apart/reverse-engineer, and see if you can strip it down to it's most basic parts, and make them work independently. So I can know if you're compatant to work with - Sam Praxton

5/8/15
this is not an engram BTY (well as lilttle as it can be with myself be less or more constantly engramed)

5/8/15
I can re-write it as one if you want,, BTK, BTK, BTK!

5/8/15
that is not really an MO, his real MO might work OK.

5/8/15
cigarettes won't do,, I SMOKE A PACK A DAY, I do drugs,, BUT I DON'T HAVE DRUG SEEKING BEHAVIOR enough without an enabler to EN-ABLE HER to get me METH! Litterally tell me to COLD CALL RANDOM DRUG DEALERS until I get meth, I need you to put pressure

5/8/15
on me to ACTUALLY listen to my SUPER-EGO,, so this id will ACTUALLY GET HIS FIX d

5/8/15
which is the real reason I asked Dada to get you online today, just to see if I could get you to say 'GET METH ALREADY! CALL EVERY NUMBER YOU'VE GOT BEFORE 8!' atleast he/they got you online, I think I'm figuring out how to get HIM to listen to me at

5/8/15
least or figuring out the procedure.

5/8/15
Back to business now.

5/8/15
by the way, when it comes down to what you should/shouldn't do, I wouldn't take my brother's/Lee's word over mine, they will mislead you, or have, compaird to me! And you wouldn't like there ACTUAL agenda at all, compaird to my own!

5/8/15
sorry if that reads funny, but I know you follow what they ask you to do.

5/8/15
annd it could cost me a million doller (lawsuit) if someone stoped me from being given a fatal disease, that I could sue for. I would rather not die by from a disease like (HIV) for a lawsuit that some other rear end in a top hat masion thinks he will turn a profi

5/8/15
profit from, next of kin

5/8/15
seriously!!

5/8/15
if you really can't for some reason atleast talk to my accountant SL0TMACH1NE, don't gamble with them, listen to me (sometime s I wish I could talk normally) I just get a dead-line when calling on you people! it's imposible, until you shut them out,

5/8/15
and come around tom me. Don't waste your time wasting my time with silence!

:siren:Whew.:siren: That was a lot to type. So that's the entirety of what this madman has sent to me so far. Using the Xbox Live messaging system.

Now I want to mention, that a day after Dr Praxton first contacted me, I got a string of messages from another random person. His gamertag is SL0TMACH1NE (which Dr Praxton mentions at one point in his long rambling incoherent speech) He first contacted me on 4/22/15, and stopped two days later on 4/24/15. Here'es what I got from him:

4/22/15
listen to the man, you can count pretty high using your fingers like and abbicus before you lose count and accendently kill 3 innocent bystanders along with the target.

4/22/15
praxton's music is old and bad, if you don't give me the name of an mp3 on your playlist, I HAD TO SHOOT PRAXTON'S DOG IN THE HEAD IN FRONT OF HIM! becase someone would not give me the name of any song on their playlist. The purpose of this engram is

4/22/15
drugs and rock n roll, drugs and rock n roll, because he will not get sex ever, it is my job to tell hyou that you will DIE IN 10 YEARS IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME OR PRAXTON THE NAME OF AN MP3 ON YOUR PLAYLIST!! because it is my job to make sure praxton

4/22/15
never runs out of THE BEST DRUG the best and worst music you have as long as it is new to him EVEN AT THE COST OF ENDANGERING THE LIVES OF 3 INNOCENT PEOPLE for this engram if they,, DON'T GET ME THE NAME OF AN MP3 FILE!! in ten years they will die

4/22/15
because praxton miss-counted-on-his-fingers-like-an-abbicus while walking around the block 50 times, and you might be one of 3 people who will die if you,, DO NOT GET ME THE NAME OF A SINGLE MP3 ON YOUR PLAYLIST!! in 10 years you will die IN 10 YEARS

4/22/15
from exactly this date 4-22-2015 which will be 4-22-2025 which is the exact datem in your place I might want to GET ME OR PRAXTON THE NAME OF AN MP3 FILE on the exact date just incase some other innocent person killing part of an engram targeted at y

4/22/15
ou is being delated to see if you or anyone of 3 innocent people will send me or Praxton an MP3 file in 1 before I have to be FORCED TO KILL YOU,, to keep my word that I will kill 3 people if they do not give me or praxton the name of an mp3 file in

4/22/15
10 years FOR YOU, EXACTLY 10 YEARS just incase Lee is trying to kill you right away, beacause 3 random people have to die. Because of an account error, BUT YOU WON'T be one until after we see if you or ANYONE of the 3 will get me the name of an MP3

4/22/15
in 10 years EXACTLY 10 years if you're afraid someone name Lee is trying to kill RC,arr but has to wait to see if he wins a bet I'll be forced to kill you in 10 (and no less then 10 years) if I cannot get him to GIVE ME THE NAME OF AN MP3 FILE ON

4/22/15
ON YOUR PLAYLIST ON 4-22-2025, so that Lee cannot have you killed until the bet is resolved, AND I BET YOU WON'T DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN EVERY 10 YEARS, just before I'm forced to kill you if I can't convince you to get some FRESH BEATS for praxton's

4/22/15
Playlist, in ten years which might make another part of a mostly innocent person killing engram WAIT FOR 10 YEARS, so that I can see if I can't get praxton the name of a new MP3 from anyone for praxton's playlist IN 10 YEARS with this engram,,

4/22/15
exactly 10 years, every 10 years to see if I can win a bet, so Lee won't kill any of the 3 people until I HAVE A CHANCE TO GET THE NAME OF AN MP3 for praxton's playlist which is getting old, and I'll kill someone if I can't get them to GIVE ME A FILE

4/22/15
NAME this way, and if you have any music recommendations for praxton give them to anyone else to give to him indirectly SO THAT YOU WON'T BE KILLED FOR 10 YEARS to see if you get me or praxton 1 file name in 10 years, exactly, every 10 years and you

4/22/15
be fine and no innocent person will be killed by this engram

4/22/15
unlike praxton's, now, and then, underground dog i had to SHOOT IN FRONT of him because someone innocent enough with the game tag GreyShark02 wouldn't get me a file name in 24 hours and ill litteraly kill someone if I can't get them to send an mp3

4/22/15
file name in 10 years this way

The next day

4/23/15
i had to kil HIS dog to make engrain into society,, PRAXTON NEEDS MORE DRUGS AND ROCK N ROLL!! Portugal, The Man - Dead Dog.mp3 now give me one if it takes 10 of them 10 years 10 times, WHAT IT TAKES to get the name of anew mp3 on his playlist!

4/23/15
HE CAN BUILD A MICROWAVE SO I'LL ENFORCE IT IF HE DOESN'T,, get mp3 file name OFF your playlist in 10 years 10 times is what it takes to not be dead, Dog!

The last message came a day later

4/24/15
when praxton offers you you're masonry I would beta back to him at the first oppertuinity.

Typing all that really sucked. But there it is.

What the gently caress is wrong with these dudes, and why are they bothering me? What should I do, goons? I leave it up to you.

RCarr fucked around with this message at 01:54 on May 9, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
you typed all that poo poo that no one will read so that makes you the insane person op

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
throw your xbox out the window and then follow suit.

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!
No one is going to read all this poo poo. Why would you think anyone would care about your online video game messages?

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
why havent you answered my messages you piece of poo poo

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
have you considered killing yourself? it seems like the only remotely interesting thing you are capable of doing.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

This was meant to be a serious thread. Please post accordingly.

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!
I seriously want you to die.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
nazi ammo

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
call the number dumbass

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

call the number dumbass

I don't have a phone idiot

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Daedra posted:

you typed all that poo poo that no one will read so that makes you the insane person op

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
maybe..... you should start an e-mail correspondence so you can just copy and paste next time

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jQkxsEbnS4

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

You should probably call the police. Investigating stuff like this is why we pay them with our taxes.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Serious post: Call Mobile crisis intervention services.

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005

Daedra posted:

Boof Bonser
Jan 26, 2015

nvj is touched by your generosity!
That was mostly TLDR but I chuckled at "Golfwar syndrome"

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
i read it. seems like encoded messages for other crazy people. hopefully that gets to whoever needs those hot mp3 microwave details.

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
It's gay as poo poo that you play human being games for little boys and dykes op

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

gently caress..., . owned by a BR too

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Is this a common thing with Masons? Are all Masons insane?

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
there are satanist cults in usa that recruit kids over xbox live these days. DO NOT REPLY to the msgs or your risking your life. Game safe and God bless

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
a lot of kids that were addicted to call of duty on xbox live are going missing these days. dont even let your kids play it. not worth it

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

quote:

because praxton miss-counted-on-his-fingers-like-an-abbicus while walking around the block 50 times, and you might be one of 3 people who will die if you,, DO NOT GET ME THE NAME OF A SINGLE MP3 ON YOUR PLAYLIST!! in 10 years you will die IN 10 YEARS
You're dead in 20 years, OP.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

quote:

cigarettes won't do,, I SMOKE A PACK A DAY, I do drugs,, BUT I DON'T HAVE DRUG SEEKING BEHAVIOR enough without an enabler to EN-ABLE HER to get me METH! Litterally tell me to COLD CALL RANDOM DRUG DEALERS until I get meth, I need you to put pressure
That "enabler/en-able her" wordplay is pretty good for a crazy guy.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
OP don't play on child game boxes, that should solve your problem

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

RCarr posted:

5/5/15
I think the problem with forza horizon is that it is not burnout paradise

insane man #1 has great taste in video games

RCarr posted:

4/23/15 Portugal, The Man - Dead Dog.mp3

insane man #2 has great taste in music

they seem like pretty solid e-friends imo

h2oxaddict
Apr 5, 2009

"the rumor mill tells us Joe Don Baker himself hates us, and wishes us all dead, and if he met any one of us and knew who we were, he would probably take a swing, miss by a mile, spill his drink all over his rented arm-candy escort, and fall backward into the hors d'ouevre table."

RCarr posted:

COLD CALL RANDOM DRUG DEALERS

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

gnarlyhotep posted:

OP don't play on child game boxes, that should solve your problem

PC master race :smug:

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
PC gaming is for people who don't have any friends

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

PC master race :smug:

Beef Turret posted:

being in the master race has it's price

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Beef Turret posted:

yes and

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
For only 1000-1500 dollars you too can wait 4 years before the good games everyone's been playing on console are released on Steam

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
OP you've entered a world of pain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Beef Turret posted:

For only 1000-1500 dollars you too can wait 4 years before the good games everyone's been playing on console are released on Steam

this method has worked for me for the past 10 years, so yeah :grin:

• Locked thread