Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

General Tofu posted:

I love these messages, it's like some kind of beautiful expanded haiku

EDIT:

unf

Wow hot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

killmeimmafailure
Apr 19, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
I had a math teacher who instead of teaching us math told us stories about the son of Sam. We called her mrs. Fear.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

does anyone have the version of this with megaman

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
op that poo poo reminds me of my friend steve. steve is a paranoid schizophrenic and sends batshit messages to me occasionally. i think he's on medication now, because it went from "i'm going to dig up your yard to find my bass if i have to - i will cut you for nasa" to "hey pal I'm driving a cab. it's boring, but i meet a lot of people. let me know the next time you're in frisco"

he was obsessed with freemasonry and lizard men.

he also has an old school pager that is still in service as far as i know.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
so xbox live is a chat thing? i always assumed it was a tv show

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

It's actually a pedophile meet and greet.

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

Stage a meet up with him on Uno

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Gatekeeper posted:

so xbox live is a chat thing? i always assumed it was a tv show

xbox live is like grindr for autistics

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga

RCarr posted:

I don't have a phone idiot

this guy has a xbox and pays for a live montly subscription but doesnt own a phone

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon
You know what you have to do

Help the dude build his mkultra machine so he can engram you to be his mason bison girl before lee has to shoot your dog in praxton's face

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?
Did you send this guy an mp3 off your playlist yet? I mean I think it's a pretty loving simple request OP.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

same

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

Harry in Rio posted:

op that poo poo reminds me of my friend steve. steve is a paranoid schizophrenic and sends batshit messages to me occasionally. i think he's on medication now, because it went from "i'm going to dig up your yard to find my bass if i have to - i will cut you for nasa" to "hey pal I'm driving a cab. it's boring, but i meet a lot of people. let me know the next time you're in frisco"

he was obsessed with freemasonry and lizard men.

he also has an old school pager that is still in service as far as i know.

Same except his names not steve and he doesnt take meds. Been sending me crazy msgs for years

General Tofu
Nov 20, 2014

by Lowtax
OP- I read the whole thing, FYI. I love this kind of batshit insanity. Awaiting further messages with great perspiration. :suspense:

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Should I respond to him? What should I say?

Funkmaster General
Sep 13, 2008

Hey, man, I distinctly remember this being an episode of Spongebob. :colbert:

Dr. Praxton is on my XBL list, too, and I'm pretty sure he's a goon, or at least added me after I posted my GT in some thread. I've played games with him before and don't remember him being particularly insane and have certainly never gotten any messages like this from him. Now I'm sort of weirded out in a way that might be worse than if I'd recieved the messages myself.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

We need to get to the bottom of this...

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Give him a song off your playlist. It's all the man wants.

Noctis Horrendae
Nov 1, 2013
it's probably just a pair of bored goons harassing other goons for kicks

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

RCarr posted:

Two new messages this morning

1:59 AM
Guess they're not making me a METH dealer, but rather a DEATH dealer, my name is Samson, Son of Sam serial killer, who is SAmmy Davis JR, litterally, execpt I'm just Saxon SOB. The body count is still a-tole, on me, at over 22, not all confirmed.

2:00 AM
KIA, not up to 49 a year yet either >=|

A goon mentioned son of sam on the last page I believe. He is obviously behind the whole thing.

Fairly sure these are death grips lyrics

General Tofu
Nov 20, 2014

by Lowtax

RCarr posted:

Should I respond to him? What should I say?

Maybe start by sending him the name of a song from your playlist? You know, so he doesn't microwave suicide engram you. Whatever that means. :tinfoil: But not actually tell him he's loving crazy.

EDIT: I have a feeling the constant references to meth and "alkahol" might somehow factor into this.

EDIT 2, EDIT HARDER: From what I can tell this 'engram' poo poo is like mind control and he thinks you can build a microwave-based device to make people kill themselves or something? and he's being initiated into the Masons (or thinks he is) and they're having him deal meth? as for why this other dude came over and shot his dog over an mp3, I haven't the foggiest :iiam:

General Tofu fucked around with this message at 02:47 on May 11, 2015

General Tofu
Nov 20, 2014

by Lowtax
Suggestion:

:sax: Was (Not Was) - Everybody Walk The Dinosaur.mp3 :sax:

Noctis Horrendae
Nov 1, 2013
This is probably a chatbot that just picks crazy words from a list of crazy words and jumbles them together. Right...? :smith:

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Hey, just a heads-up OP, you said you typed all of this out. You DO know that you can just log in to xbox.com and read your messages there? Copy-pasting them from there is much easier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SADDLE ME UP
Dec 2, 2014
Lol this is the coolest thing I've ever seen

• Locked thread