Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
http://patch.com/connecticut/newtown/affidavit-former-newtown-cop-took-30k-safari-cruises-while-selling-steroids-0

quote:

Former Newtown Police Sgt. Steven Santucci enjoyed many luxurious trips including a $30,000 African safari, and spent more than $25,000 on cruises during a time when he was allegedly an importer and top-level distributor of illegal anabolic steroids.

A multi-agency investigation into an alleged steroid and prescription pill distribution network yielded several arrests, including Santucci, a Newtown dispatcher and a judicial marshal.

Investigators obtained credit card statements that showed Santucci charged more than $310,000 to two cards from April 2011 to November 2014.

Some of the charges included:

More than $30,000 on an African safari.
More than $25,000 on Celebrity Cruises.
More than $111,000 on lodging expenses, including $17,000 at Four Seasons resorts, $19,000 on Hyatt and Grand Hyatt and $7,000 at the Ritz Carlton.
He also spent about $28,000 on glassware and similar supplies suspected of being used to manufacture anabolic steroids, according to an affidavit.

Tl;dr police officer who sells prescription drugs and does cool stuff in his free time is getting dealt with more swiftly and severely than cops who murder minorities in cold blood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Can a moderator change the thread tag to Guns please I made a mistake and I'm sorry.

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Wait, you can create your own steroids?

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

GORILLA BASTARD posted:

I make testosterone in my nuts everyday

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he has poo poo they can seize, but no political connections. thats prime prosecution material. you can bet that if there was some sort of material gain to be had for prosecuting cops for all the people they murder on camera it would be a lot more popular.

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

Serious Frolicking posted:

he has poo poo they can seize, but no political connections. thats prime prosecution material. you can bet that if there was some sort of material gain to be had for prosecuting cops for all the people they murder on camera it would be a lot more popular.

He can't out all his cop customers?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

VideoTapir posted:

He can't out all his cop customers?

steroids are for people who want to look good. so, exactly what cop customers?

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Cops want to look good as much as anybody else.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
it's like that Cindy Lauper song Cops just wanna have fun

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008
my squat and deadlift plateaued. I want to take drugs to improve both

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Ghost Head posted:

my squat and deadlift plateaued. I want to take drugs to improve both
Rail lines of No2xxxpload b4 u lift

Hth

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
imagine if he just gave some drugs to that guy who shot up the school

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

or who want to more efficiently beat minorities

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

not like he shot up a bunch of kids jeees

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

a bay posted:

Cops want to look good as much as anybody else.

Someone find the story of the fatass cop who got fired for being a fatass but got his job back even though it took him like two minutes to get up from kneeling on one knee

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Blue Train posted:

or who want to more efficiently beat minorities

White cops need a way to keep up with those cock diesel blacks & fast punching Latinos ya know?

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

GORILLA BASTARD posted:

i would like to know more, the meth market out here seems p saturated and its time to branch out

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

a bay posted:

Tl;dr police officer who sells prescription drugs and does cool stuff in his free time is getting dealt with more swiftly and severely than cops who murder minorities in cold blood.

to any goons who are genuinely and unironically baffled by this oft-repeated phenomena where a cop kills a minority and gets paid vacay and another cop does _____ and gets fired and sued, im gonna let you in on a secret. there is no cognitive dissonance here, its not like the cops dont realize what they are doing; its that they actively and fully support minorities being killed because they see it as a good thing, while dealing drugs is a bad thing (makes you more like a minority, to them)

hope this helps any of you dense motherfuckers cuz i keep seeing 20-something liberals SHOCKED that cops have such an wacky system that could gently caress up so badly that this murderer gets 6 paid weeks and its like well yeah the police department is at least nominally a meritocracy, if you do something that they perceive as a good thing they will reward you with paid vacation

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

to any goons who are genuinely and unironically baffled by this oft-repeated phenomena where a cop kills a minority and gets paid vacay and another cop does _____ and gets fired and sued, im gonna let you in on a secret. there is no cognitive dissonance here, its not like the cops dont realize what they are doing; its that they actively and fully support minorities being killed because they see it as a good thing, while dealing drugs is a bad thing (makes you more like a minority, to them)

hope this helps any of you dense motherfuckers cuz i keep seeing 20-something liberals SHOCKED that cops have such an inefficient system that this murderer gets 6 paid weeks and its like well yeah the police department is a meritocracy, if you do something that they perceive as a good thing they will reward you with paid vacation

Also if you're a cop that tries to rat out corrupt cops they'll probably set you up to get killed

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

haljordan posted:

Also if you're a cop that tries to rat out corrupt cops they'll probably set you up to get killed

someone i know left his sweet job to join the PD here and we had a going away party for him and were all set to accept that this cool dude went off to become a cop and we hoped he would be an honest and good one

i walked into work two days after his "last day" and he was moving his stuff back into his office, first day they had him do some kind of initiation hazing that he refuses to give specifics about that made him just walk away

he's still alive at least, though, presumably because he hasnt told a soul

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

someone i know left his sweet job to join the PD here and we had a going away party for him and were all set to accept that this cool dude went off to become a cop and we hoped he would be an honest and good one

i walked into work two days after his "last day" and he was moving his stuff back into his office, first day they had him do some kind of initiation hazing that he refuses to give specifics about that made him just walk away

he's still alive at least, though, presumably because he hasnt told a soul

Look up the village voice story on a guy named Adrian Schoolcraft if you really wanna lose your faith in mankind

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

hope this helps any of you dense motherfuckers cuz i keep seeing 20-something liberals SHOCKED that cops have such an wacky system that could gently caress up so badly that this murderer gets 6 paid weeks and its like well yeah the police department is at least nominally a meritocracy, if you do something that they perceive as a good thing they will reward you with paid vacation

shut up human being

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

shut up human being

oh i didnt know any cops posted on sa lol

you cant just kill me for saying words you dont like though, cuz im white, gonna need to put a little effort into it

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
everyday i pray to the ancient gods for oceans of pig murder blood

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

oh i didnt know any cops posted on sa lol

you cant just kill me for saying words you dont like though, cuz im white, gonna need to put a little effort into it

They literally have their own hug box in TFR where the patron mod of the forum will ban you for asking questions that aren't favorable towards cops while the regular cop posters laugh about how intimidating they are to the public and how they can gently caress someones day up with very little effort or reason.

It is THE loving DUMBEST THING on the forums.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

GORILLA BASTARD posted:

Yeah you can order the base chemicals in bulk from Chinese chemical suppliers and from there it's relatively simple to process into injectable doses.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Professor Shark posted:

They literally have their own hug box in TFR where the patron mod of the forum will ban you for asking questions that aren't favorable towards cops while the regular cop posters laugh about how intimidating they are to the public and how they can gently caress someones day up with very little effort or reason.

haha why does SS dox our mods instead of these assholes, they could do some real good exposing them and causing a media ruckuss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

Professor Shark posted:

lol I don't know why anyone would want to get rid of TCC when this cop forum obviously has the highest body count.

Also cops loooooooooooooovvvvvvve steroids. It's a huge problem in a lot of departments, usually hush hush. It helps explain why you see so many cops just going from 0 to insane violence out of nowhere....they having literal roid rage as they pummel that handcuffed woman's face in.

• Locked thread