Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
God drat it. Good game! I really thought we had it in the bag. I have no idea how you two didn't immediately bust CPig for hammering right aftrr my vote.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

Epsilon Plus posted:

God drat it. Good game! I really thought we had it in the bag. I have no idea how you two didn't immediately bust CPig for hammering right aftrr my vote.

Mostly because of the week long delay, while I played in another game. I had to do a bunch of reading to remember where I was at thought wise, and that slipped by me.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.
I was afraid you guys just wouldn't kill anyone, since my mask was a two shot and I'd already used it once (I swapped EP and Wall mon the night before, in the hopes you'd go for his claim over Foo actually playing the game). So I just crossed my fingers and hoped you'd try and murder me.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

I got a cool role and had no time and should have replaced out and I was poo poo. I am sorry guys.

Hope Dugong is alright :\

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I was hoping Rasmus would give me an investigation :(

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

You recall this living nightmare, you take comfort in its familiar pain. You smell fermentation and can hear a dull, unending beeping. Someone shouts in a language you do not know.
You love your family. YOU. LOVE. THEM.
Welcome to Red Lobster. Come see what's fresh. Today.
Still confused, since as of this post, the end of Day 5, there were 4 alive

Hal Incandenza posted:

Quidnose, Biker-aligned BIKER has been killed! :smith:

Send me your night actions if you haven't already!
wall mon and Mithross were town and EP and CPig were scum - that's 50% of town, shouldn't that have been game???

edit: extrapolating from that, Quid appears to have been a 3rd party, and doesn't win with town so scum should have won after n4?

double edit: Dugong I hope you're not dead in a ditch somewhere :ohdear:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

WHICH WAY MADNESS posted:

wall mon and Mithross were town and EP and CPig were scum - that's 50% of town, shouldn't that have been game???

edit: extrapolating from that, Quid appears to have been a 3rd party, and doesn't win with town so scum should have won after n4?

good point actually

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Hal is biased I demand a remod

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

WHICH WAY MADNESS posted:

I consulted with the international modding community and the consensus is basically that scum need to control the lynch which means they have to get to the next day with 50% or more of the vote, not be there at the end of the day before. Therefore the night had to happen and because there was still the possibility that town could kill a scum in the night and regain the majority (which happened) then the night should play out. Scum could have withheld the kill and won at the start of the next day but instead the worst situation possible happened for them.

As for Quid being third party and thus 2 town, 2 scum and 1 3p, scum still do not control the lynch. Scum could not win until they had a majority AND Quid was dead.

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

You recall this living nightmare, you take comfort in its familiar pain. You smell fermentation and can hear a dull, unending beeping. Someone shouts in a language you do not know.
You love your family. YOU. LOVE. THEM.
Welcome to Red Lobster. Come see what's fresh. Today.

Hal Incandenza posted:

I consulted with the international modding community and the consensus is basically that scum need to control the lynch which means they have to get to the next day with 50% or more of the vote, not be there at the end of the day before. Therefore the night had to happen and because there was still the possibility that town could kill a scum in the night and regain the majority (which happened) then the night should play out. Scum could have withheld the kill and won at the start of the next day but instead the worst situation possible happened for them.

As for Quid being third party and thus 2 town, 2 scum and 1 3p, scum still do not control the lynch. Scum could not win until they had a majority AND Quid was dead.

drat it.

Well, good game anyway, nice job town, wish I had lived longer.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Hal Incandenza posted:

withholding or killing wallmon instead?

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Hey guys, remember when i was right? :v:

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

CapitalistPig posted:

withholding or killing wallmon instead?

That would have worked too!

I mean the picture of Epsilon going to kill Mithross then accidentally killing himself instead is sort of hilarious though.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Big Nothing posted:

Hey guys, remember when i was right? :v:

Well yeah I couldnt admit that though.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Hal Incandenza posted:

That would have worked too!

I mean the picture of Epsilon going to kill Mithross then accidentally killing himself instead is sort of hilarious though.

When you said there was a delay because an issue had cropped up, I guessed that was what had happened and started laughing. I was trying to picture in my head how it played out.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

Somberbrero posted:

I was hoping Rasmus would give me an investigation :(

I tried to claim Rasmus when I replaced in, having missed the mask token thing.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Hal Incandenza posted:

this is how i would have played it, there's no guarantee that scum can guarantee the lynch until day actually happens, so night must resolve first.

also as soon as i got NK'd i knew ep was scum; he was flirting around the edge of my opinion all game and then welp

i'm actually suprised i got NK'd at all, I was actively leading town in terrible directions most of the game.

Thanks Hal for stepping up and thanks to everyone that actually played the game.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

also bravo to town for pulling out a lylo, never easy and lucky as hell that we even got it

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

also thanks dugong (i hope you are ok :ohdear: ) this was a pretty cool concept

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
lol after all that time you lost the game Cpig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

Sorry, something pretty horrible happened to a flatmate and I haven't done anything since. I will do a write up tonight.

• Locked thread