Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

DenizenKane posted:

Lol at these sadbrains. Being in a loving relationship is just about the best thing ever. Suck it, spergs.

being single and not looking rocks, sorry about your dependence on other people for validation/happiness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DenizenKane
Nov 6, 2013

Please. Go on.

MisterFister posted:

Hey man know it's last minute but haven't seen you in a while let's go get a beer! Alright txt me later if it's ok. Hey man never heard from you. That's cool man next time.

Nah, man. You've got to have boundaries. Being in a relationship doesn't mean your partner monopolises your time.

Bismuth posted:

being single and not looking rocks, sorry about your dependence on other people for validation/happiness

I was happy being single for a long time. But now that I'm with a woman I love, I've never been happier.

DenizenKane fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Nov 9, 2015

Modest Mauser
Oct 28, 2009

I was married for about a year, but ended up divorcing over exceptional circumstances.
I fully embraced homosexuality after that. I have dated pretty casually since then, but I am mostly really enjoying having people around on a very selective basis. It is much less stressful this way.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

A healthy relationship is cool and nice. Marriage makes paperwork easier. A+ recommended would marry again

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
because i am a subby lesbian living in the south

Modest Mauser
Oct 28, 2009

Gyra_Solune posted:

:hfive:
hi buddy. I moved to Portland after I finished uni and it is fantastic !
Get out of there as soon as is feasible.

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Modest Mauser posted:

:hfive:
hi buddy. I moved to Portland after I finished uni and it is fantastic !
Get out of there as soon as is feasible.

oh absolutely

if nothing else because i'm majoring in programming and there are no jobs for that here, so at the very least I'll have to move to an actual city (the big cities in SC really aren't all that bad, the worst thing you could say about them is that they're boring), but I'm down to move either north or west

the general Seattle to Vancouver area has long been a prime candidate for me to head off to

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Modest Mauser posted:

I was married for about a year, but ended up divorcing over exceptional circumstances.
I fully embraced homosexuality after that. I have dated pretty casually since then, but I am mostly really enjoying having people around on a very selective basis. It is much less stressful this way.

Were the exceptional circumstances you turning out to be exceptionally gay?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
sup pig slut, it is bc every other human being i have ever met is equally a shameful gluttonous libertine like you

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

nomadologique posted:

sup pig slut, it is bc every other human being i have ever met is equally a shameful gluttonous libertine like you

so either u dont know urself or ur a pig slut? hmmmmm.......

Modest Mauser
Oct 28, 2009

Naerasa posted:

Were the exceptional circumstances you turning out to be exceptionally gay?

No. My ex-husband was a pretty horrid human being. :shrug:
I had been aware of and actively ignoring being very gay for a long time before I was married.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Modest Mauser posted:

No. My ex-husband was a pretty horrid human being. :shrug:
I had been aware of and actively ignoring being very gay for a long time before I was married.

I assumed if I clicked on this thread, someone would blame other people for their relationship issues, but I didn't have to read very far.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

lorn Wayne posted:

i'm not entirely sure.

i'm always polite to the ladies. i take care of my appearance - got a message from a chick on okcupid who said i gave off a 'humphrey bogart' vibe (didn't reply, she was kinda fat and below my standards tbh). my situati$on is baffling. here's me:

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
FINE

hosed up, insecure, neurotic and emotional.

Also i apparently like women who are loving boring as rocks so

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

i'm a sadbrains who doesn't know how to approach women and other basic social skills, op. probably gonna die alone, hopefully soon lol!

plus like many forums users, i'm gay

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Pick posted:

I'm cripplingly in love with someone far away who doesn't care about me at all.

i'm into this too, some of my favorite activities are pining and regret

i gotta always have a woman to yearn fruitlessly for, to light my dreams with her smile, to devote my every waking thought to like incense burned impotently before some neglected and god-forsaken altar, similar to how some ppl always gotta be rootin for some sports team

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Mid 30s,tried it a bunch, didn't like it. I prefer peace and quiet, plus I have a dog he's my buddy and we go on adventures.

Modest Mauser
Oct 28, 2009

satanic splash-back posted:

I assumed if I clicked on this thread, someone would blame other people for their relationship issues, but I didn't have to read very far.

Come to whatever unfounded conclusions you need to feel better about your own shortcomings.

Barnum Brown Shoes
Jan 29, 2013

Gyra_Solune posted:

What does subby mean and why do use that word

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

A.Barnum posted:

What does subby mean and why do use that word

I think it means submissive.

Meaning she likes to be dominated by other women

ehhhhhhnnnnnn
Jun 3, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Wicker Man posted:

I go to concerts alone and watch the girfriend of young couples staring at me out of the corner of my eye while her BF is in the toilet.

Everyone stares at me even though I look like everyone else and mind my own business :shrug:

you sound pretty hot wanna dm?

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

Microwaves Mom posted:

I think it means submissive.

Meaning she likes to be dominated by other women

So really just lazy and wants other women to give her orgasms.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
i have high-ish (personal, not physical) standards and am unwilling to settle. hth

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXXWF8tC3t8

Modest Mauser
Oct 28, 2009

My Q-Face posted:

So really just lazy and wants other women to give her orgasms.

Yeah that is absolutely what it means, thanks for clearing that up.

ham_sanitizer
Jul 12, 2014

professional swine bather
because i'm a big ol' peepee head who loves jerking off and video games way more than the warm soft loving touch of another person

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

ham_sanitizer posted:

because i'm a big ol' peepee head who loves jerking off and video games way more than the warm soft loving touch of another person

find anothe rperson who likes those things, doing them with you or watching you do them or whatever man just whatewver

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

ham_sanitizer posted:

I really like your av.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Because I don't leave the house besides to work or grocery shop and I don't like talking to people.

• Locked thread