Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

please, i want to know your story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

killmeimmafailure
Apr 19, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
I keep telling girls I want to buy you a $5 hot n ready, and they keep not responding.

Pls respond.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

killmeimmafailure posted:

I keep telling girls I want to buy you a $5 hot n ready, and they keep not responding.

Pls respond.

dont talk about it, just loving buy them the drat hot n ready and give it to them, maybe with a nice note on the hood of their car, or outside their front door after frantically knocking and shouting before running away

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

i got married in illinois after same sex marriage was made legal. it was really fun to go to the clerk's office in chicago and pick up the license the day before the ceremony.

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.
Because I'm a nice guy and females only want to date assholes and jocks.

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

Yaos posted:

nice comic. :) did you draw it?

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!
For some reason women always have to leave once they enter my bedroom. Too bad really because my bed has a pretty sweet Star Wars pod racing comforter.

Anyone up for some podracing?

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

please try to make your fake answers funny, or just answer seriously. unfunny fake answers aren't what anyone is here to read.

e: i prefer serious answers, but i'm up for fake answers but only if they're funny. if you can't be fake and funny at the same time then just be genuine. thanks.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Yaos posted:

This is good, can we get more Nice Guy stories or should I make a new thread? I honestly don't know what this one is for (voted 1 just in case)

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

itt: goons e/n about how they havent found the right one to take their virginity because they think that explains away their lovely life

Yaos posted:

literally gay. you should probably kill yourself.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
married to my posting career

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

I have no interest in the drama that comes with being in a relationship

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
i'm not entirely sure.

i'm always polite to the ladies. i take care of my appearance - got a message from a chick on okcupid who said i gave off a 'humphrey bogart' vibe (didn't reply, she was kinda fat and below my standards tbh). my situati$on is baffling. here's me:

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

richard was my bf

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
I won't go into details but I assure you that it all makes perfect sense and is entirely my fault

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

im asian btw

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

lorn Wayne posted:

i'm not entirely sure.

i'm always polite to the ladies. i take care of my appearance - got a message from a chick on okcupid who said i gave off a 'humphrey bogart' vibe (didn't reply, she was kinda fat and below my standards tbh). my situati$on is baffling. here's me:

same but thats me not him

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
because i'm ugly and kind of dumb.

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
i was in a quarter of a century long relationship with the same woman and now i want some loving strange

killmeimmafailure
Apr 19, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

dont talk about it, just loving buy them the drat hot n ready and give it to them, maybe with a nice note on the hood of their car, or outside their front door after frantically knocking and shouting before running away

I strongly identify with the hamburgler

GentlemanBrofro
Mar 9, 2011

by Lowtax
because not everyone needs to be in a relationship. p simple op.

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

I have no interest in the drama that comes with being in a relationship

relationships are often drama free. sharing your life with another people complicates some things, but it makes many more things a lot easier to deal with.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

GentlemanBrofro posted:

definitely true, most goons should stay the gently caress away from the opposite sex

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
i'm sick and look really ill

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

GentlemanBrofro posted:

tell me your red text is true?

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

GentlemanBrofro posted:

this is the reason that you, specifically, aren't in a relationship? or is this just a general comment?

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

pig slut lisa posted:

relationships are often drama free.

Please tell me you're joking

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
i live in a smallish town and ive never really connected with any girls so i dont even bother anymore. plus im terrible at dealing with people and get anxiety sometimes in crowds still, not where I dont say anything and act weird, just where I dont want to be around all these people I dont know well. I'm also very cynical with a dislike for most popular things

edit: im also not unattractive, not fat and have decent build, and make pretty good money. im just not a relationship person i guess

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

lol at this mra

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i have a weeping open sore on my forehead that constantly secrets pus, sometimes blood squirts out of it

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

Hot Karl Marx posted:

i live in a smallish town and ive never really connected with any girls so i dont even bother anymore. plus im terrible at dealing with people and get anxiety sometimes in crowds still, not where I dont say anything and act weird, just where I dont want to be around all these people I dont know well. I'm also very cynical with a dislike for most popular things

*scribbles 'closet gay' on notepad*

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

*scribbles 'closet gay' on notepad*

it would probably make things easier

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I think you picked the wrong internet forum to ask this question.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Hot Karl Marx posted:

I'm also very cynical with a dislike for most popular things

you're on the right website, friend :unsmith:

(by friend i mean gently caress you don't ever address me directly, serious triggering right there)

GentlemanBrofro
Mar 9, 2011

by Lowtax

lorn Wayne posted:

tell me your red text is true?
nah its ripped off of some subreddit. like if you copy and paste it into google search you'll find it instantly.

pig slut lisa posted:

this is the reason that you, specifically, aren't in a relationship? or is this just a general comment?
yeah, a general comment. like relationships are nice, to look at someone and know they you both mutually appreciate each others existence is a nice feeling to anyone. but the fact of the matter is that it's easy to pass judgement. if a person isnt in a relationship, then there's something wrong. trying to force a relationship is a terrible idea.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
i am but i regret it

thanks for bringing up that pain ,op

killmeimmafailure
Apr 19, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hot Karl Marx posted:

edit: im also not unattractive, not fat and have decent build, and make pretty good money. im just not a relationship person i guess

You need a wingman. A guy to take one for the team so you can live the dream. I learned this from a beer commercial. It's not wrong.

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

i've had a pretty drama free relationship and it's going on 8 years now :shrug: pretty much all my friends are the same. what kind of drama are you talking about/have you encountered?

it seems like it's pretty easy for well-adjusted people to have healthy relationships, and even people who have some issues. i think the idea of "relationship drama" seems like a big deal because it's so noticeably wrong, but the vast majority of relationships are drama free.

Hot Wet Pizza Slut
Jun 10, 2012

lovely to look at
delightful to hold
but if you shall break it
to you it is sold
It's probably because I'm a terrible person, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

GentlemanBrofro posted:

yeah, a general comment. like relationships are nice, to look at someone and know they you both mutually appreciate each others existence is a nice feeling to anyone. but the fact of the matter is that it's easy to pass judgement. if a person isnt in a relationship, then there's something wrong. trying to force a relationship is a terrible idea.

ah. please answer the question in the title and not the one you want to answer. i'm more curious to hear personal stories rather than philosophizing.

• Locked thread