Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

killmeimmafailure posted:

You need a wingman. A guy to take one for the team so you can live the dream. I learned this from a beer commercial. It's not wrong.

i can get laid if I want to, its relationships that i cant do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

also i'm not sure how someone would "force" a relationship? just find someone you like and enjoy your time with them.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

pig slut lisa posted:

i've had a pretty drama free relationship and it's going on 8 years now :shrug: pretty much all my friends are the same. what kind of drama are you talking about/have you encountered?

it seems like it's pretty easy for well-adjusted people to have healthy relationships, and even people who have some issues. i think the idea of "relationship drama" seems like a big deal because it's so noticeably wrong, but the vast majority of relationships are drama free.

The only people I know who have relationship drama or a revolving door of partners just happen to be the ones that are crazy or people cannot stand to be around, it's hosed

Erostratus
Jun 18, 2011

by R. Guyovich
crippling mental illness and an inability to function in society, thanks for asking.

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!
I'm unsightly and uninteresting.

GentlemanBrofro
Mar 9, 2011

by Lowtax

pig slut lisa posted:

ah. please answer the question in the title and not the one you want to answer. i'm more curious to hear personal stories rather than philosophizing.
i dont know. i ask myself that a lot, i tend to have massive bouts where i keep repeating "i need to be in a relationship" but then i realize that its bullshit. i just say poo poo like that to pretend thats the real problem that i face daily. the real problem i face is depression, not a relationship. the only reason i took interest is because a friend of mine and i were just discussing this yesterday. i feel that forcing myself to do all this poo poo just to find someone is ridiculous. it should be a natural process, not forced.

pig slut lisa posted:

also i'm not sure how someone would "force" a relationship? just find someone you like and enjoy your time with them.
it seems like a bygone mentality but a lot of people feel that if they aren't married, haven't had sex, or been in a relationship at a certain age then something is seriously wrong. if your problem is that you don't have someone to love, consider yourself lucky and live rather than create fake problems.

killmeimmafailure
Apr 19, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hot Karl Marx posted:

i can get laid if I want to, its relationships that i cant do

Tell me your secrets. Actually I'll trade.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
spent my teens and early twenties in serious kinda long term relationships and they were pretty cool but since i'm not married yet and never got to do a whole lot of unserious dating/being slutty i figured it would be fun to do that for a little while. sorry if this is a boring serious response but my love life is actually very cool :(

i am dating a lesbian now, i've known her for over half my life and she's never been interested in guys but apparently i ben afflecked her as she puts it. i guess that's funny as well as cool.

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.

pig slut lisa posted:

nice comic. :) did you draw it?

Nah, I'm a much better artist than that. Here's my original character Gario.

Here's an old gif of me getting out of the pool, note my package.

I've gained a few pounds since then, here's what I look like now.

Other than being a nice guy, I don't understand why females don't want to gently caress me.

killmeimmafailure
Apr 19, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Gatekeeper posted:

spent my teens and early twenties in serious kinda long term relationships and they were pretty cool but since i'm not married yet and never got to do a whole lot of unserious dating/being slutty i figured it would be fun to do that for a little while. sorry if this is a boring serious response but my love life is actually very cool :(

i am dating a lesbian now, i've known her for over half my life and she's never been interested in guys but apparently i ben afflecked her as she puts it. i guess that's funny as well as cool.

You son of a bitch. Look at this guy

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
schizoid personality disorder

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

GentlemanBrofro posted:

i dont know. i ask myself that a lot, i tend to have massive bouts where i keep repeating "i need to be in a relationship" but then i realize that its bullshit. i just say poo poo like that to pretend thats the real problem that i face daily. the real problem i face is depression, not a relationship. the only reason i took interest is because a friend of mine and i were just discussing this yesterday. i feel that forcing myself to do all this poo poo just to find someone is ridiculous. it should be a natural process, not forced.

it seems like a bygone mentality but a lot of people feel that if they aren't married, haven't had sex, or been in a relationship at a certain age then something is seriously wrong. if your problem is that you don't have someone to love, consider yourself lucky and live rather than create fake problems.

thanks. it sounds like you're approaching things with some forethought, so that's probably good.

i don't think it's wrong per se to be an adult and not in a relationship. it just seems like people in that situation are missing out on a lot of the best life has to offer.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Yaos posted:

Other than being a nice guy, I don't understand why females don't want to gently caress me.

yah same, i think it's because we're not nice enough, and we don't use enough words and fancy phrases.

like 'procure' instead of 'get' and 'portable multifunctional telecommunications device' instead of 'smartphone'.

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.

pig slut lisa posted:

thanks. it sounds like you're approaching things with some forethought, so that's probably good.

i don't think it's wrong per se to be an adult and not in a relationship. it just seems like people in that situation are missing out on a lot of the best life has to offer.

My mom has been divorced 5 times.

GentlemanBrofro
Mar 9, 2011

by Lowtax

pig slut lisa posted:

see thats where it becomes more of a problem. to think that a relationship really improves life is something that is very nearsighted, for some that may as well be true and the more the merrier to them. there are too many people in this world to assume that all of them would be better in a relationship. life and human psychology just ain't that simple.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Wow I can't believe how well this honeypot worked. Cheers, op.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
my brother got divorced and he spends his entire time in court fighting for custody against a oval office ex wife who wrongly accused him of child molestation, beating her and threatening to kill her family

he was found innocent of all accusations but apparently in the people's republic of KKKalifornia you cant ask the judge to arrest that lying whore piece of poo poo for libel

Your Weird Uncle
Jan 16, 2006
Boneless Rusto Thrash.
just got out of one g.

doin me right now

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

YOU WILL RUN. YOU WILL loving RUN UBTIL YOU FEEL AS THOUGH YOUR DEATH IS IMMINENT. THEN YOU WILL RUN MORE LETS TURN THAT FLAB INTO SCREAMING ABS. PUTTIN WORK IN WITH THAT EXTRA GLUTEN. loving LIFT OP. THEN WE GET INTO MMA OR BOXING NOT FOR FOR THE SPORT BUT FOR THE SCARS. BUT MORE RUNNING. THEN YOU WILL GO TO BARS GET INTO FIST FIGHTS AND IMPRESS LADIES. BUT FIRST RUN RUN RUN GO GO GO HURRY UP

Your Weird Uncle
Jan 16, 2006
Boneless Rusto Thrash.

Top City Homo posted:

my brother got divorced and he spends his entire time in court fighting for custody against a oval office ex wife who wrongly accused him of child molestation, beating her and threatening to kill her family

he was found innocent of all accusations but apparently in the people's republic of KKKalifornia you cant ask the judge to arrest that lying whore piece of poo poo for libel

lol chill

killmeimmafailure
Apr 19, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

gently caress you

Your Weird Uncle
Jan 16, 2006
Boneless Rusto Thrash.

LeoMarr posted:

YOU WILL RUN. YOU WILL loving RUN UBTIL YOU FEEL AS THOUGH YOUR DEATH IS IMMINENT. THEN YOU WILL RUN MORE LETS TURN THAT FLAB INTO SCREAMING ABS. PUTTIN WORK IN WITH THAT EXTRA GLUTEN. loving LIFT OP. THEN WE GET INTO MMA OR BOXING NOT FOR FOR THE SPORT BUT FOR THE SCARS. BUT MORE RUNNING. THEN YOU WILL GO TO BARS GET INTO FIST FIGHTS AND IMPRESS LADIES. BUT FIRST RUN RUN RUN GO GO GO HURRY UP

pipe down you libertarian moron

Your Weird Uncle
Jan 16, 2006
Boneless Rusto Thrash.

Top City Homo posted:

gently caress you

feller
Jul 5, 2006

pig slut lisa posted:

i got married in illinois after same sex marriage was made legal. it was really fun to go to the clerk's office in chicago and pick up the license the day before the ceremony.

please check ur gm privilege

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
chill on deez nuts you human being

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
i got out of a 7 year long relationship like a year and a half ago and now i just want to gently caress strangers because i lost 100 lbs and now everyone wants my dick

Your Weird Uncle
Jan 16, 2006
Boneless Rusto Thrash.

Top City Homo posted:

chill on deez nuts you human being

please stop crying

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Your Weird Uncle posted:

please stop crying

you sure are weird, uncle

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Your Weird Uncle posted:

please stop crying

ull be crying when in gently caress you in the rear end with no lube

human being idiot bitch

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

GentlemanBrofro posted:

see thats where it becomes more of a problem. to think that a relationship really improves life is something that is very nearsighted, for some that may as well be true and the more the merrier to them. there are too many people in this world to assume that all of them would be better in a relationship. life and human psychology just ain't that simple.

thanks again, and i'm not trying to come across as "i'm right and if you disagree you're wrong". i really appreciate the dialogue. i'm just trying to learn about the other side. it's been my experience that pretty much everyone i know had their lives improved by a relationship rather, so it's interesting to hear other perspectives.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
mostly because im a misanthrope, but even when i could stand to be around other people i didnt date much.

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

Omelette du Fromage posted:

please check ur gm privilege

i don't know what my wife would say about that gm part

Your Weird Uncle
Jan 16, 2006
Boneless Rusto Thrash.

Top City Homo posted:

ull be crying when in gently caress you in the rear end with no lube

human being idiot bitch

- your brother

Your Weird Uncle
Jan 16, 2006
Boneless Rusto Thrash.
lol yr brother touched his kids, no wonder yr a goddamn nutbar yr dad must have decimated you guys

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

Top City Homo posted:

you could diagram this sentence two different ways. i think i know what you intend but i hope "beating" and "threatening" are in a series of wrong accusations rather than things your brother spends all his time doing.

Your Weird Uncle
Jan 16, 2006
Boneless Rusto Thrash.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
loving lol at you retards

this isnt the gbs i know

Your Weird Uncle
Jan 16, 2006
Boneless Rusto Thrash.

pig slut lisa posted:

you could diagram this sentence two different ways. i think i know what you intend but i hope you "beating" and "threatening" are in a series of wrong accusations rather than things your brother spends all his time doing.

with the way that dude is flying off the goddanged handle i bet its the latter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Sun
Apr 6, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Vastarien posted:

because i'm ugly and kind of dumb.

Yep, this one.

• Locked thread