Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

Hot -1 Cold 1 Volatile -1 Dark 2
Harm 0/4 | Experience 4/5 | Conditions

I was really excited by the prospect of getting to see a magic trick, but suddenly, Alister's all in my face and I start to freak out. I don't deal well with physical confrontations. I have to grit my teeth to keep the world from going grey and ghostly. He's hissing something at me and i don't understand... wait, what? "We weren't going to gently caress in the bathroom!" I protest. I mean, maybe kiss a little, that wouldn't be so bad, she's cute and I'm tired of being alone, but not, y'know, that. "She was going to show me something. Something private," I add. That doesn't sound like a very good explanation but it's hard to get more accurate without opening an entire can of worms. Also, it kind of hurts that he didn't trust me.

And then Max is talking and I start to protest again. "We're not dating," I say. "We're just friends!" I think about telling her that I'm gay, but really this doesn't seem like the time or place and, besides, I still tense up every time I say it out loud. Like one of those Pavlov dogs. "And nobody was ditching anybody."

But before I can explain any further, Max is dragging us BOTH towards the bathroom. I let myself get pulled; it seems like the path of least resistance. "So you said you needed clothes," I say, shrugging out of my jacket. "Will this work?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

Hot -1, Cold +1, Volatile -1, Dark +2
Harm 0/4 | Experience: 3/5 | Conditions: Gay, Friendly, Drained

Yikes... Ok. I might have misread a little. Still, I'm not going to just back down. I say, "Well, it wasn't just me thinking it. Nyx and Jess said as much, and they seem to-." I stop short as I groan and slap my forehead. "They were just screwing with me. Those fuckers. I swear why do I even lis... wait, why are we in a bathroom?"

I mentally rewind some the chewing out I just got. Max wants to do... something. And he needs Alex's clothes? This is either the most extended practical joke around, or Max is just crazy. Max puts the jacket on and nothing happens. I mean, I don't really know what to expect, to be honest. She then says, "I need the shirt too.

Oh. Um. As Alex starts pulling it over her head, I flush and suddenly get very interested in the wall to my left. I mean, it's only polite to not stare, right?

Turn on Alex: 2d6-1 2

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

Hot 0, Cold 0, Volatile 1, Forgiveness: -1, Trespass: 1
Harm 1/4 | Experience: 3/5 | Conditions: drained, shadowed, delusional

I stare at the guy who spoke up, having not really realized he was even here before. I size him up, then quickly give him a friendly smile back. “You might be right,” I say. “But I think we need to settle some things with the host first.”

The emptiness I'm feeling could be coming from anywhere in the building, but the longer I stay in this apartment, the more suspicious I become that it is, or was, here. And if I'm wrong, staying here will at least help these kids stay safe. Maybe it has a little to do with the fact that there are also two girls and drugs here...

Anyway, I turn to Sarah. “I'm sorry for overreacting like that. I can replace everything I broke, or if you don't want me to do that, I can pay you back some other way. Money, rides, you name it.” I punctuate that bit with a smile and a confident yet relaxed stance, backed up by the subtle glow of my remaining divine grace—somewhat diminished, now that I think of it. No matter. I want her to know that I can help.

Rolling to turn Sarah on.
Klingon> !roll 2d6-1
<Krysmbot> Klingon, 11-1 = 10

Rauri
Jan 13, 2008

Hot -1 Cold 0 Volatile 1 Dark 1
Harm 0/4 | Experience 5/5 | Conditions: Desperate for Attention, Blamed, Callous

Ohh, this got a little more fun. Nathan's a lot more pliable once you put the boot to him a time or two; important information going ahead. Poor guy, maybe that's why RUL wants him? Between that and the god-thing he has going, he's screwed.

Slapping the other spot next to me on the couch and indicating for him to take it, it looks like everyone's finally on the same page. I mean, Anna looks a little freaked out by the proceedings, but... guess she's not as used to violence and stuff as I thought? Figured Whitewillow would cure people of that quicker, but whatever. She's cool, and I'm glad RUL's left her alone like I want.

"Ughh... it's fine man, we'll figure something out later. Not gonna keep kicking your rear end." I wink at him, obviously pretty amused by how easy it was.

I'm still kinda mad at Nathan, but it's not violent like it was. I'm mollified by the fact that RUL's after him; that's a lot worse than what I was going to do. If anything, I intend on having a bit of fun with him. Erik looks like Jake a lot, it's true - but he's a poor replacement. Plus I'm half willing to bet Nathan's a virgin, and that'll be hilarious. It's not like he's unattractive like Alister or anything, he's just always been a massive busybody.

"K, so, you guys up to date with It's Always Sunny?" I flick the TV and my PS4 on, navigating to Netflix and throwing on one of the newer episodes. After that, I hop up off the couch and bring back four Fat Tires, offering one to everyone and keeping any refused ones for myself. Once everyone's got a drink, it's time to break the grinder out (reiterating: Nathan will pay for smashing that bowl) and my rolling papers. That bowl's down, but it's not like I don't have alternatives. Even have a bong named Charizard, but I'd like to be awake today so I'm not breaking it out.

"So, this better than class or what?" I lean back on the couch, beer and joint in either hand. My apartment is loving awesome, and I doubt Nathan will be able to resist. Especially since about five minutes into the episode, after the joint's rotated a few times, I just so happen to get up, grab one of the blankets off my bed, and plop it down on the couch on top of me and oh it feel across Nathan a little bit too. Really helps me put a hand on his thigh while we watch the show without Anna or Erik noticing.

I shoot Nathan a glance while everyone's laughing at something Charlie is ranting about in the episode, towards where my hand's starting to roam up his thigh.

Turn on Nathan: 2d6-1 7

Rauri fucked around with this message at 05:37 on May 19, 2015

Gato
Feb 1, 2012

Hot -1, Cold 1, Volatile -1, Dark 2
Harm 0/4 | Experience 4/5 | Conditions: Stalker

Oh gently caress.

Hold Steady
(6:44:36 AM) Gato: !r 2d6 +1
(6:44:37 AM) Krysmbot: Gato, 3 +1 = 4

My knees are going weak. My hands grope along the counter, looking for something - anything - to hold onto. I can't take my eyes off the giant shadow holding Hugo. Rabbits and headlights and moths and flames and oh gently caress I want to throw up - Oh god Hugo I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry -

master your fear. it values your secrecy. that gives you the initiative. Hugo's voice is weak, almost unsteady but, what the gently caress, he's still loving strategising...

I laugh, though it comes out as a strangled sob. I probably sound hysterical. I can feel myself rocking back and forwards.

there is considerable leeway in the terms it has offered. For gently caress's sake Hugo, I don't give a poo poo about terms and conditions and strategy and initiative I just want you back on my shoulder and that thing gone and -

this is not an end, for either of us. your fate still awaits on the plain where battle surges. until that day, I will always remain by your side.

Ok. Ok. Deep breath. My teeth are chattering like a cartoon. I look the shadow in the eye, or where its eyes should be. "I understand. I'll do as you ask. Just let him go. Please."

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

It's kind of crowded in the bathroom, but I'm excited to see this trick of Max's. But then, after handing over the jacket, she needs my shirt. How many clothes is this going to take? I glance at Alister, but... he did say that we're partners. With fumbling fingers i grab the bottom of my t-shirt -- the classic crooked-smiley Nirvana design -- and drag it up over my head and hand it to her. I've still got a plain white bra on, and it's not like I've got much going on in that department anyway, but I cross my arms defensively all the same.

Rolling to turn Max and Alister on because it seems like this would but I get a 5 and a 6. With my luck I don't know why i bother rolling.

"Here," I say. "Show us what you were telling me about. I want to see. Uh, please? It sounds amazing."

Gato
Feb 1, 2012

And just like that, the monster is gone. Hugo falls to the floor, but he opens his wings halfway and flaps his way to my hand, clumsily. He ruffles his feathers indignantly when I try to hug him.

Another deep breath. I pour myself a glass of water. My head feels like it's been in a washing machine. I find myself speaking in a low voice, out loud. "The slave, huh. So that was the master?"

that is correct. its name is RUL.

I can't help shuddering. "How long has it... has Sarah..."

for as long as you have known her. it seems likely, judging from her history, that she has been in its power since shortly before she joined your school.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

given its power relative to mine, the fact that I was aware of its presence suggests that it was almost certainly aware of mine. I played your charming pet, feigned my ignorance and enforced yours.

I'm too tired to argue. I know I should be thinking about the deal I made, about what all of this meant, for me and for Sarah... but I can't. Only one thought shines clearly in my mind.

I'm not alone. I was never alone.

----

I go back to the others, sitting back down on the bean bag. I probably look like hell, but none of them bring it up. Hugo sits on the perch, watching me carefully. Despite everything, I can't help feel a little safer. Sarah brings everyone beer, passes a joint around. This time, I don't turn it down. I just need to switch off for a while. I watch Sarah cosy up to Nathan with half a smile on my face. She's not as subtle as she thinks she is. Erik looks at me, 'what the gently caress man' written in his face. I just smirk at him. That's how she rolls, my Sarah. My only friend. What were the odds that we'd meet, both of us with our lovely demonic guardian angels? And hers may be significantly shittier than mine but... she seems like she's doing alright. I watch her hand creep up Nathan's leg. Is she rebelling against RUL? Or doing his bidding? Or just being her? Does it even matter?

you cannot trust her. her master will swallow you whole, and nothing will remain, and she will laugh and move on to her next foolish victim.

She hasn't hurt me yet, Hugo. And now, I'll be ready for it, when it happens. And you'll keep an eye on her, won't you?

I laugh automatically at the TV as the world sinks in and out of focus. I'm happy content. It feels like forever since I could say that. I'm not alone. And Sarah... somehow, I'll let her know that she's not alone either.

**Spending my string on Sarah to give her the condition Shadowed

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

I grit my teeth as Sarah starts coming onto me. No. This isn't like before. I'm not here to get lost in hedonism like when my last charge died, I'm here to protect these people. But it might make her feel better, so I will at least indulge in the intoxicants.

God wouldn't approve, of course, but the way I'm feeling now, that's all the more reason to do it. I can make my peace with the lord later. I take some hits and smile at Sarah during the commercials, but I don't let this go further. There's still something wrong here, and I need to be ready.

“Here, you need this more than I do,” I say to Sarah as I gently push the blanket off, along with her hand. “Thanks for the consideration though.”

Then I turn to Erik, reaching over to shake his hand. “I don't think we've talked before. I'm Nathan. You known Sarah long?”

For her Turn On roll, I'm promising Sarah what I think she wants (chilling with her in the apartment), since she already got a Turn On string from me this scene. But also shutting her down.

Klingon> !roll 2d6
<Krysmbot> Klingon, 12 = 12
I choose for her to lose that String, because I'm a douche. :douche:

LifeGetsWorser
Oct 23, 2010

Me "IRL" :smug:
Fun Shoe
OOC EDIT: Er, forget this I guess.

LifeGetsWorser fucked around with this message at 17:53 on May 19, 2015

Nea
Feb 28, 2014

Funny Little Guy Aficionado.

Hot +2 Cold +1 Volatile -1 Dark -1
Harm 0/4 | Experience 3/5. Conditions:
Outfits: Crazy Fae Raver Outfit (Nyx) Jess' Rich Lady Tacky Clothes
Currently Wearing : Max's Tanktop

Alright. I shut the door behind the three of us as we entered the bathroom. Aaah... I stretched out a bit, and then quickly took off my own shirt, motioning to Alex. "I'm, ah, going to need a bit more than just the jacket, hon. Your shirt too, probably? Ah..." ... I blushed a bit, looking to the side .This is in fact how my powers work, but it's still embarrassing as hell. I'm not used to changing in front of people who.. aren't the people I'm changing into. Even if Alister is probably gay. Whatever, they'll only see my bra for a second anyways. It'll be worse for Alex than it will for me.

So I pulled her shirt over my head, and stuck my arms into her jacket, then quickly zipped it up.. And as I did, I changed pretty quickly. I paled, my skin whitening and lightning to be closer to hers, her freckles covering my face. Well, it wasn't my face for long, Soon the bones and the cartilage and the muscle had molded and shifted, and for a moment Alex's face was on my body, with my hair. The hair came next, growing longer and longer, down to my shoulders, framing her face.

You get the gist. For me, it seemed like it took an eternity, but in the real world it can't have taken more than 10 or 15 seconds. In that brief moment, I became Alex, from head to toe. So I stood there for a moment, gave them a bit of a smile, gave Alister a look, a look that said 'See now, you dipshit?', and then leaned back on the bathroom wall. "And now you know my secret. Merry Christmas." Admittedly ,I probably rushed into this a bit, and i hadn't really meant to show Alister, but Alex might have told him anyways, and it's not like I keep my powers a grave secret anyways, let's be honest. I avoided looking at Alex, even I was currently her, it would probably be a bit rude, you know?

I kinda forgot to give Alex her top back, though.

(Forgot to add XP for that shutdown I did, added it now.)

Nea fucked around with this message at 19:19 on May 19, 2015

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Hot +2, Cold -1, Volatile -1, Dark +1
Harm 0/4 | Experience: 0/5 | Conditions: Liar, Heartless, Damned

As the trio was dragged into the bathrooms, I couldn't help but hop up -pulling Jess off my lap and onto the couch - and skip over to the door, trying at the door just to find it locked, "Aw, gently caress, they locked it Mine." I giggled a little, shrugging. it didn't really matter to me and I doubted it mattered to Jess. Still I couldn't help but lean into the door, "Hey, this place has a policy against threesomes in the toilets!" I was giggling as I said it, noticing the look the Barista gave me as I did, and then the look he gave the bathroom, and then the phone, as if he was considering calling up whoever his boss was to see what the gently caress her was supposed to do. Instead he just sighed loudly and muttered something probably offensive, before sitting on his rear end again.

"Hey Jess, looks like Alex is gonna be indisposed for awhile, you mind if I text Sarah instead, see if she'll come? I'm hoping you two can get along better, buuuut." I was already back next to her, and kissing on her again as I asked - I knew to give her plenty of attention whenever Sarah was involved, "I mean if you don't wanna that's cool, but goin' off just the two of us seems lame, and who knows when those three'll be done, yeah?" I was moving down to her neck again, right where her jaw and it met, kissing and sucking lightly on it, "If she acts like a bitch to you, I promise I'll take care of it~?" I giggled - of course I would, I made Sarah make that promise for a reason.

Turn On Jess: 2d6+2 13

LifeGetsWorser
Oct 23, 2010

Fun Shoe

Hot +2, Cold -1, Volatile +1, Dark -1
Harm 0/4 | Experience: 4/5 | Conditions:

I make a noise as Nyx places me on the couch and gets up, taking a moment to regather my wits. Her words make me frown, then smirk. Well, at least I wouldn't have to explain anything loving weird to her, yet.

"Sarah? I uh..." I was about to say something to the effect of 'I don't get what you see in her', but since Nyx had put her mouth back on my neck the only thing that came out was a pleased little purr. It really wasn't fair, of course I was going to agree to whatever the gently caress she wanted while she was doing that. But hell did it feel good. And I guess I did mostly agree to being less jealous, or, well, trying to anyway.

"Mmmhmm...it's...it's ok..." I manage, pawing at her shirt clumsily in a moment of pretty much absolutely forgetting where I was. "...jus...jus make sure I don't get shut out..."

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

I giggled, and didn't even more my mouth away from Jess as I flipped the phone out of my pocket, raising it up above her shoulder so I could read it and keep up my attentions to her. It was easy enough to flip through and find Sarah, she'd sent me a message earlier after all, and I was able to just type with one hand without letting go of Jess with the other hand or with my mouth,

To Sarah posted:

Hey Sarebear, you wanna meet up with me + Jess for a movie? Shouldn't be busy, maybe play around during loud or not so loud parts? <3 Get back to me soonish~

So it wasn't exactly the most subtle, but I clipped a quick picture of what I was doing to Jess right now, and attached it. It happened to have a pretty good angle down my shirt, exposing a good bit of my braless chest. Not all of it, but enough to confirm that I wasn't wearing any underwear, and tease a bit. I only released Jess after I was done with the text, giggling a little, "You wanna head over first, or wait for her to get back to me, babe?"

Turn On Sarah MOBILEY: 2d6+2 9

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

As I watch the transformation, I hear Nyx yell something through the door. I can't be bothered to respond though. It's like I'm watching some horror movie, but it's real!

My mouth is hanging open, shocked, as I stare at Alex's new twin. I manage to get it working long enough to let some incomplete thoughts look out, like: "Holy poo poo. That's... You're..."

A few more seconds pass and I manage to put enough thoughts together to get a full sentence. "Holy poo poo, this is literal goddamn magic! That's amazing! You're amazing! Who else knows?!" My eyes widen even more in realization, and I grin in excitement at it as I say, "That's why you were in the locker room, right? To try out being other people! That's..." I trail off, leaving the thought unfinished. It's still creepy, to be honest, but I don't care right now.

I can't tear my eyes away from her as I ask, "So, what's like? Being someone else?"

LifeGetsWorser
Oct 23, 2010

Fun Shoe

Ok, finally Nyx pulled back and I just kind of, collapsed into the couch for a moment or two, trying to compose myself (I like to think I mostly succeeded but uh, yeah let's be real...)

"Uhm..." Ok this was a lot to process. I just agreed to see a movie with my girlfriend and the girl who she had went and hosed when I was mad at her and there was a not so subtle indication that things were going to get heated in the this might be a threesome sort of movie way.

Needless to say, emotions were going to end up running high. "...uhm..." I wasn't exactly in the best place, mentally, to vocalize any of this right now, since my brain was still full of endorphins and everything. "...gently caress, I mean, I guess meet her there. We've probably been in Starbucks for too long anyway." I finally said, exhaling heavily as I sat up and tried re-combobulating myself again. The barista was switching between glaring at us and the locked bathroom door and looked like he was going to go home and drink heavily. I indicated this with a nod of my head. "Besides, dunno how much longer I'm going to be able to keep my hands off you, and he might end up calling the fuggin' cops on us, yeah?" I ran a hand through my hair in a vain attempt to calm it down. It frizzed it up more instead, I was sure. Oh well.

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

"Oh my God!" I say, clapping my hands to my mouth as i watch the transformation. It really is happening! She really does look like me! I watch my own face making expressions that I'm not responsible for. It's way, way, waaaaaaay stranger than looking in a mirror. And she even sounds like me!

Tentatively, not realizing that it's rude, not remembering that I'm sort of topless, I reach out tentatively to touch my -- her -- face. It's flesh and blood. It's really real.

"Oh my god! Does it hurt? What does it feel like? How did you learn to do that? Can you do anybody? Like adults? Or boys? Can you..." I have so many questions that I can't ask them all. "That is so cool," I breathe. I glance at Alister, and he seems to feel the way i do. "Right?" He doesn't seem at all horrified. I suddenly get part of an idea; just, like, an inkling of the shape of an idea, of something really amazing involving Max and him and me. But it means I'd have to do something else first.

I hesitate. But he did say we were partners. And Max is trusting us with her secret. "If I told you guys something," I say slowly, "could you both keep it a secret?"

Rauri
Jan 13, 2008

Harm 0/4 | Experience 5/5 | Conditions: Desperate for Attention, Blamed, Callous

Nathan's intransigence isn't terribly fun, he's just talking to Erik now instead of fooling around under the covers. People being here would've made things more fun, but guess he's not into that. Or me, whatever.

So when I get the text from Nyx, about seeing a movie with Jess, along with a pic of the two of them making out (I realize after staring at Nyx's goods for about ten seconds, sort of what immediately caught my eye) a plan begins forming. Handing the controller to Anna so she can pick the next episode when this one ends, I stand up from the couch and do a quick stretch. "Gonna, shower, be done soon." With that I stride off. I'm not worried about anyone doing anything stupid, since Anna's smart enough to either stop them or come get me.

Walking into my room, I grab a change of clothes, along with a red sharpie from my desk, then head into the bathroom. Locking the door and turning the shower and fan on, I give myself a wicked grin in the mirror before stripping off my coat, shirt, and bra. Using the mirror to make sure I don't gently caress it up, I take the sharpie and write Nyx on one tit, Jess on the other. Jess maybe a crybaby, but drat if there's something about Nyx that doesn't just drive me wild. Normally I don't do stuff like this, but what the hell, right? Thrusting my chest forward, biting my lip, I take a few pictures and then send Jess and Nyx the one I think looks best, along with a message.

Txt to Nyx, Jess posted:

I think I'm ready for that. Wanna come here first? Pregame / foreplay?

Turn On Nyx: 2d6-1 7
Turn On Jess: 2d6-1 8

That done, I actually hop in the shower. No point in keeping Nyx's lipstick on me to piss Jess off if she's cool with this, after all.

LifeGetsWorser
Oct 23, 2010

Fun Shoe

Both Nyx and my cell phones buzz as we're discussing options. I check mine, and the text, and rather sexy picture of Sarah that accompanies it, disavows any notion that she wasn't going to be up for whatever it was we were planning on doing here.

At least it meant she didn't take my earlier text/picture poorly. Maybe she even might've liked it? That'd be a change.

"Oh, uh, guess we could head to Sarah's house, too?" poo poo, I guess this was happening, might as well embrace it. I shot Sarah a text back.

To Sarah posted:

Looking forward 2 it. Won't be a buzzkill this time! xoxo.

Then I took a snap of myself giving a kissy face and sent it off to her as well.

Promising Sarah what Jess thinks she wants - a willing and interested participant in the debauchery.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

I can't help but grin as my phone buzzes along with Jess', and as she started looking at it, I couldn't help but give a tiny little laugh, my own phone brought up to look at the picture as I tsked lightly, "Yeah, sounds good to me. I'm pretty sure I sorta know where she lives. Or at least the direction. We can start walking while I text her for the exact place, 'kay?" I linked arms with Jess, and downed the rest of the abandoned lovely coffee, leaving the cup sitting there for the barista to deal with when I was gone, and then starting to tug her out the door, the umbrella picked up and opened to keep her dry, "Stay in close, now." I giggled as I wrapped my arm around her hip, dragging her right against me, hip to hip.

I was texting rather blindly, I could barely see my phone's screen where it was down near Jess' hip, but at least looking down at it gave me a good view of her chest, even if it was under clothes.

quote:

Sounds great headed now. Address?

A quick message sent off to Sarah as we started to walk towards where I was certain Sarah's place was, directionally, based on how I'd seen her walking to and from school some days. Would at least get us closer for when she sent the rest of the info.

Rauri
Jan 13, 2008

Harm 0/4 | Experience 5/5 | Conditions: Desperate for Attention, Blamed, Callous, Shadowed

Climbing out of the shower and drying off, I check my phone before getting dressed and see that they've both responded. I text Nyx first.

txt to Nyx posted:

92 Neibolt St #6.

txt to Jess posted:

Wish you'd been with us earlier. : /

I send Jess the picture of Nyx and I from earlier as well. With the prepwork done, I get dressed in some new clothes but throw my jacket back on, and then open the bathroom door back into my apartment proper, emerging in a cloud of steam to see that they're partway done with another episode.

"Nyx and Jess are coming over too, they wanna see a movie or something later." I plop down next to Anna on the beanbag. I've spent so much time doing poo poo for RUL, I've been ignoring her some. I don't want to be lovely to her.

LifeGetsWorser
Oct 23, 2010

Fun Shoe

As the text and picture come in from Sarah, I wrinkle my nose for a moment, but don't freak out. Luckily my horrendous nightmare in the bathtub earlier had prepared me for that image. So instead, I texted back.

To Sarah posted:

Definitely sorry I wasn't there now.

Not bad, but I bet you and me can take a better 1 later baby ;)

That done, I wriggle my hips a bit into Nyx as we walked. It was hard to do, really, walk forward, wiggle the booty backwards, but it could be done, with practice. I had the practice. "So, poo poo, I guess this will be fun? Or well, I'll try to let it be, at least, I mean." I shrug and glance up at her. Man I wish I was a little taller, but oh well, I guess cute was what I had to work with.

No, this wasn't my first rodeo with Nyx and someone else at the same time, okay? It's just...Sarah was a special case. A weird case. But Nyx generally got what she wanted, so...now I was trying to redefine parameters as sexily as possible with this chick who I was busily hating just a few hours ago. "Hope you appreciate this." I say sardonically to Nyx, then grab her rump with both hands to let her know I was all in - just blowing off a little steam before we got there.

Gato
Feb 1, 2012

Sarah heads for the bathroom, so I find myself watching Nathan make small talk with Erik. He's... a decent guy, Nathan. I haven't forgotten that when I was at my lowest, it was his name that Hugo mentioned first. And it's hard to feel so flippant about his words, with what I've seen. He put himself in danger he didn't understand, for the sake of someone he didn't like. That's something, alright.

you are correct. he could prove a useful ally, should you need protection from the fiend. the zealot has considerable strength of his own, and he would willingly use it to defend you if you play the innocent.

Way to ruin that thought, Hugo.

When Sarah comes back, there's a knowing gleam in her eyes giving her a decidedly self-satisfied air. I know that look; it means she's got plans. She joins me on the beanbag, tells me that Nyx and Jess are coming over. She makes it sound completely innocent, but that swagger as she left the bathroom... My stupid brain jumps straight to 'Something Is Up', do not pass Go, do not collect $200. "Do they know I'm here? Jess and I... some poo poo went down this morning, we still haven't... made up yet." God, that sounds so vague, so petty. I was all ready to tell Sarah everything when I showed up earlier but now... it seems so much less important. "And Nyx, well, the last time I saw you two you were feeling each other up in the middle of the goddamn classroom. I mean, nothing wrong with that, but... you know. I don't want to intrude."

There's not a huge amount of space on the beanbag. I find myself pressing against Sarah's chest, my head sinking onto her shoulder. It's... nice. I'll probably end up shipping out later before the party crew arrive, but for now, this is good.

Unintentional Turn On
(7:33:09 AM) Gato: !r 2d6+1
(7:33:09 AM) Krysmbot: Gato, 5+1 = 6
**Should have rolled 2d6-1, but it wouldn't have made a difference.

Rauri
Jan 13, 2008

Harm 0/4 | Experience 5/5 | Conditions: Desperate for Attention, Blamed, Callous, Shadowed

While Nathan and Erik continue their discussion across the room, Anna and I are enjoying the beanbag + TV. Actually kinda nice - the calm before the storm always is, I think.

Appearently Jess and Anna had some fight, though, and between that and Nyx coming over, it's almost like she's looking for an excuse to leave. That would really suck... doing poo poo for RUL is important, but Anna is a real friend. I mean, I don't think I want her involved directly in the coming festivities, but me basically kicking her out? That'd be bullshit. Maybe I can talk her into sticking around?

Anna and I haven't ever even fooled around, really - I think I spanked her once when she was bent over in front of the fridge and taking an irritatingly long time to pick something out, but that's literally it. And that's for the best - RUL takes interest in the people I'm with, and I don't want him picking on her. He'd probably make her grill that bird of hers and eat it just for laughs, so him and her not noticing each other is pretty drat important.

"Anna, if Jess gives you a hard time or starts being bitchy, I'll kick them out." Well I'll kick Jess out at any rate. I'm trying to talk quietly enough that just she can hear me, I don't want to be airing her drama publicly. "And like, I'll keep my hands off of Nyx for a while, ok? At least until you start getting bored." I give her a smile, too - one of my rare genuine ones, no tinges of viciousness or cruelty to it at all. How I used to smile, before the DUI.

Rauri fucked around with this message at 18:53 on May 20, 2015

Gato
Feb 1, 2012

I notice that Sarah didn't tell me if they knew I was here or not. drat. I don't like the idea of meeting Jess if I can't decide the terms of engagement... ugh, no, that's thinking like Hugo. It'll be fine. Sarah's got my back. I still don't understand what the hell is going on with her and Jess. I think back to that text from Jess - she seemed pretty drat pissed at Sarah, probably for sleeping with Nyx. Does Sarah know about that? Will everything blow up again?

it seems your princess makes a poor enemy, for you and your... friend. Huh. So she's graduated from slave now? she is too desperate for affirmation to stand the thought of anyone disliking her. Yeah. She apologised to me pretty drat quickly, after all. Maybe this'll be ok -

your friend plans to take advantage of that desperation. she and the harlot mean to use the princess as they would have used her before.

...is that it? That's why they're coming over? More loving threesomes? What the gently caress am I meant to be doing when this happens, holding the camera? I'm almost ready to leave, then and there. But something in Sarah's voice, her smile...

She wants me to stay, doesn't she?

she does. she thinks that you -

gently caress. I don't need to hear any more. I'm over-thinking this. What have I got to lose? Worst case scenario, Jess and I bitch each other out a whole day early, and I get a front row ticket to the Nyx show. Hell, I can even talk to Nathan if he sticks around...

I don't reply to Sarah for a while. "Thanks for... yeah. Thanks for that. It'll be fine, she's not that bitchy. And, like, we both know that Nyx is the entertainment here, so don't let me make it awkward." And if people start stripping... well, who knows. Sarah's never shown any interest in me that way, and Nyx is honestly a bit too tacky for my tastes so...yeah. I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

it is better that you prepare for these eventualities now. you cannot rely on maintaining your self-control in the moment.

Ew. Get out of my loving head, stupid bird. poo poo like that is exactly why sex is a decidedly low priority for me. Love you, Hugo.

Nea
Feb 28, 2014

Currently Wearing : Alex's Grunge Jacket and Nirvana Shirt

I can't help but grin wide as Anna and Alister watch me change, I even pose a little, crossing my arms over my chest. Heck yeah, of course it's actual magic! It's what I do! It's what I effing do, man! I let Alister ask his questions, and Alex touch my face, all while feeling on top of the world. This, at least, never gets old. Showing someone my tricks for the first time. "No, no, it doesn't hurt. Ah, only Jess really knows, here, at least. There were a few other people at my old school, but that's about it. Er... and Susan, I guess. She barely counts, though, she's an absolute psychopath. I can definitely do anyone, I've done older people, I've done boys, though not very often on either count."

I paused for a moment, standing next to Alex, and giving her a tiny hug... and aw, shoot, may as well do the same to Alister.

And then Alex asked if I could keep a secret. Huh, well.. eh, she's already keeping mine, and it's not like I don't know a bunch of things about a bunch of different people, so... "Yeah, sure, I can keep a secret! What's going on, Alex?" Plus... I need to understand her, anyways. "Yeah, yeah, I can keep a secret. You guys are keeping mine, after all."

AdjectiveNoun
Oct 11, 2012

Everything. Is. Fine.
Anna: While it's fun enough here, encounter with RUL aside, you get a funny feeling - not from Hugo, not from RUL but elsewhere... and it whispers to you, with an accent you can't quite place: "They must not spend the night together. They must not..." What do you do?

Nathan: "Er, no, not that long, just a couple months." He still looks a little unsure about you, but isn't rude enough to voice any concerns, just chatting normally. What do you learn about his character that he doesn't say outright? How do you react to the news that Nyx and Jess are coming?

Sarah: So, RUL wants you to break Jess's heart, but Nyx doesn't. Who do you plan to follow, tonight? Does Nathan and Erik being here change anything?

Nyx&Jess: The trip to Sarah's passes easily, and Nyx gets a delightful shiver as she feels all the complex tinges of emotion emanating from Sarah's apartment. Jess, how do you really feel about Sarah right now? Nyx, what's the worst thing that could happen to ruin today?

Alex/Alister/Max: Alister and Max take a string each on Alex for the failed Turn Ons. There's soon a banging at the door, and the lone barista angrily asking "What are you doing in there?" What do you do?

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

I'm still grinning like a doofus when Alex gets serious. I try and calm down, but I'm really having trouble dealing with Max's amazing trick. Still, Alex's got something important to say, so I make the effort.

After a few moments, I compose myself and say with a gentle smile, "Yeah, of course, Alex. I mean, I showed you my biggest secret already, so you know I trust you. I'd have to be a giant rear end in a top hat to not keep your secret."

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

I take a deep breath, for old time's sake more than out of necessity. This is big. But I'm tired of keeping it all inside, and this is probably the best chance I'll ever get to tell anyone. And besides, Sarah already knows and she is the devil.

"I'm a ghost," I tell them. And before anyone can say "You're a what?" or "Huh?" or anything dumb like that, I take a step backwards, directly though the solid steel door of the bathroom stall. Then I take a step forward.

I look right into their shocked faces. "I'm a ghost. I'm not so much attending the school as I am... haunting it. Um." I've got my arms crossed over my chest, and now there are goosebumps, but I don't feel cold. "I died about twenty years ago. I guess it sounds stupid now, but I didn't see any reason to go on living after Kurt Cobain died." I shake my head, clearing the sudden echoes. "Sorry. But um. Yeah. I'm a ghost. I can walk through walls. I don't get cold or hungry. And i know the school inside and out, because that's my... haunt." Suddenly, this doesn't seem like as good an idea as I thought it would. Max gets superpowers because she's awesome, but mine come from being a freak. I look from face to face nervously.

And then some total rear end in a top hat starts banging on the door. And i remember I'm topless.

Old Kentucky Shark fucked around with this message at 03:09 on May 21, 2015

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

Harm 0/4 | Experience: 4/5 | Conditions: Gay, Friendly, Drained

Unlike with Max's trick, I don't have any questions. At least, I don't ask any. I just stare in shock. She's... a ghost? Those are real?

I flash back to what I saw-remembered early today. The records, the mumbling sing along, "Janey? Why...?". Without thinking, I start humming "Heart Shaped Box" tunelessly, trying to remember more.

That's when the rear end in a top hat outside starts pounding on the door. Without thinking, I yell, "Occupied!" That's when I hear him fiddling for his keys to unlock the door. poo poo, there's no time. I go with the first plan that jumps into my head. I say, "Ok, I'm going to bowl him over and try and get him to chase me, and you two go out the back. Text each other when we're clear, ok?"

Maybe I'll have thought of what to say when we meet up again.

I unlock the door and slam it into whoever is on the other side, sending the barista sprawling on the ground. I duck behind the counter and pretend to grab some stuff before I run out the front and down the street.

Super Run Away!: 2d6-1 8
Run into something worse! What could go wrong?

Capfalcon fucked around with this message at 13:58 on May 21, 2015

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

“That's cool, man.” I don't chat with Erik too much, but enough to start to wonder how he fits in here. It doesn't seem like he's involved with Sarah. In fact, from the way his eyes are always drifting away, I get the impression that he doesn't even want to be here. Before I can try to find out more, though, I hear that Nyx and Jess are on their way. I stifle a groan and suppress an eyeroll. Haven't those two caused enough poo poo for one day?

Part of me wants to just leave all that behind and head out, but it's probably better in the long run for me to stay and try to shut down any drama that starts.

I turn back to Erik. “How about Jess and Liliana? Do you know them at all? They're definitely... interesting, as you saw this morning."

Orbs fucked around with this message at 06:15 on May 21, 2015

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

"Of course I appreciate it, Mine." I giggled as I leaned down to kiss at her, getting us both a bit wet as we walked from how I had to hold the umbrella to do it, pulling back after giving her a smooch on her cheek, "Look I made her promise to be nicer, and I mean, I'll totally make sure we include you, okay? You're my main girl and like, that's obvious." A squeeze of her backside, just as we happened to stroll up to the apartment building.

Something about being in the Winter Court, the first thing I imagined when I felt all the highs coming from the apartment building was all the ways those could come crashing down, not just for me but for everyone. There were a lot of options, most of them were pretty morbid, but the one I expected was for Sarah or Jess to end up deciding to break their promises to be nice, and start hating on each other. But that might not even be it, it felt like there was more than just Sarah up there, so maybe one of them would be the problem instead. I hoped so, I'd like for Sarebear and Mine to get along for a bit, so they could see how much fun the other was. Never really got the whole 'fighting' thing with people, more fun to just, ya know, have fun with them.

"Ready then?" I laughed softly as we walked up to the building, and moved up to the sixth apartment, knocking loudly on the door, "I hear someone wants to gently caress here instead of at the movies, what's up with that?" Look, if you were going to enter a room, you had to do it in style. If you were going to wait for someone to let you into a room, you had to do it in a way that set the tone for everything else, and I certainly felt like making Sarah get up and let us in.

Gato
Feb 1, 2012

I'm pretty used to weird voices in my head. Hell, sometimes I'm not sure where my thoughts start and Hugo's end. I'd be a shrink's worst nightmare, or best customer if you want to be cynical about it. So it takes a couple of seconds for the whisper to register, and I have to strain really hard to hear it. Or whatever the right term is when there aren't any ears involved.

That you, Hugo?

It definitely didn't sound like anybody in the room. It's not Hugo's voice, or mine. And when that thing - RUL - was there, it didn't speak, the words just sort of...were. So what the gently caress is this? I feel a familiar twist in my stomach, the one that tells me that my brain is starting to roll downhill towards freakout central. Again. Doubts and questions swarm like insects. Who musn't spend the night together? Sarah and Nyx? Sarah and Jess? Am I going crazy? Is this some weird subconscious projection? Is this what happens when you bottle everything up? I knew I would loving snap some time but why now why now why now?

Hugo, I'm hearing this weird voice, please tell me I'm not going nuts, tell me you can track it or - There's a knock on the door. The voice fades. I realise I've been holding my breath. Not healthy, Anna. Hold that thought, Hugo.

Nyx's voice is muffled, but the words 'wants to gently caress here' are pretty unmistakeable. I roll my eyes, then stand up and head for the door. If I'm going to be the turd in this particular neon-coloured punchbowl, I might as well get some laughs out of it. I take one more deep breath, then open the door wide.

Gato fucked around with this message at 11:48 on May 21, 2015

LifeGetsWorser
Oct 23, 2010

Fun Shoe

I turn and wrap my arms around her neck and kiss her back long and hard before she can knock, as she squeezes my backside. That was important. Very important. Because who knew if this was really going to go as well as Nyx thought?

Look, I trusted Nyx, okay? And...ugh, yeah I love her, I said it earlier. I meant it. And this was about doing what she wanted right now, because I wanted to be with her and she wants this. So, okay, we'll do it.

But Sarah? Hell no I don't trust Sarah. I'm going to try and...be pleasant. At the very least, she's invited me into her home so she deserves that. But I don't know if it's jealousy or reaching or what, but whenever I'm around her my hackles rise, you know? Like there's something shifty about her. But Nyx doesn't feel the same way, so it's probably just paranoia and jealousy and...ugh. Abandonment issues suck, right? So I was going to do everything I could to play nice and not let my jealousy get in the way and maybe I'll be wrong and Sarah'll will be fun and Nyx can get it out of her system and we'll never have to see her again and....

...I mean, maybe I can start liking her and this entire line of thought can just, stop. Maybe first impressions aren't everything or whatever, right? Maybe like, tenth impressions are the important one. I don't know.

So when Nyx shouts her line, I smile and wrap my arms around her waist and wait a second. And then the door opens. And...Anna's there?

"O-oh....'lo Anna." I said, keeping my voice even.

Great. Wasn't exactly ready for this. I wasn't going to talk to her here about everything - not right now, not when all this poo poo was about to go down already. I force myself to keep smiling. Awkwaaaaard....

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

Hold Steady: 2d6+1 8 Alex keeps her cool.

I spot Max's tanktop lying draped over the sink, which at least solves one problem; I tug it on. It doesn't fit well, I but can wear it. There. Now I don't feel like I've been caught in an orgy. Too bad i can't walk other people through walls. Also too bad I don't know what's on the other side of that wall.

I link arms with Max and pull her out the bathroom door, past the bowled over barista. "Remember," I tell her. "Twins sisters. Look haughty and don't look back. We didn't actually do anything wrong." I head for the door.

Nea
Feb 28, 2014

Currently Wearing : Alex's Grunge Jacket and Nirvana Shirt

Well, I started to question that Alex was a ghost, but let's be honest, I'm a shapeshifter, and it's really not all that much weirder, right? My mouth does go agape though ,as I reach down to poke at My arm. Doesn't feel dead, at least, but I can't say I really have context for knowing what turning into a ghost feels like. For all I know I didn't actually turn into a ghost anyways, just Alex like... she was when she was alive, maybe?

Wait, twenty tears ago? That makes her thirty something, right? She sure doesn't act like a thirty something, but maybe that's just something to do with being a ghost? Ah, it's probably not that big a deal ,I'll ask her later... But she really does look worried. She's scared of telling us this- and I bet why, it's kind of weird to tell your friend that you're well... dead, you know? I reach towards her, to grab her hand, to comfort her, to something-

And then there's a knock on the door and I'm still Alex and oh god gently caress this is all going to go horribly horribly wrong. Oh god, I have to take off Alex's stuff- but then Alister's already out the door with a plan I only half heard,and Alex is already wearing my tanktop, and there's no time, no time at all! A moment later Alex is dragging me along, and we're on out the door- I nod along as she lines out our little plan, and quickly follow her out the door- dear poo poo, this better go well.

But it'll be fine. Alex's keeping her cool, and I'm Alex. If she can do it, I can, because I am her.

Rolled a Hold Steady in chat- 2d6+1=6. Using a string on Alex to boost it to 7. Keeping my cool.

Let's do this! I ran along side Alex, barreling for the door. "Alright, Sis!" Never had a sister before, this might be fun. In a sense, anyways. Bah, never mind. Better to focus on what's important right now, and that's trying not to get banned from Starbucks or arrested.

Nea fucked around with this message at 23:07 on May 21, 2015

Rauri
Jan 13, 2008

Harm 0/4 | Experience 1/5 | Conditions: Desperate for Attention, Blamed, Callous, Shadowed

"Hey Jess! ~Hey Nyx~!" I call from my spot on the beanbag, standing up and straightening my skirt out as Anna lets them into my apartment. I've dressed in mostly white, almost a parody of a prepschool uniform, but with my usual coat on obviously. Grinning at the pair of them, I move in to hug. Nyx first, then Jess, then nudge the door shut with my foot. Quick spin of the lock and we're secure.

"So, everybody knows everybody. You smoke Jess?" Nyx pops Molly all the loving time, can't imagine she's scared of a little grass. Walking over to the drawer I keep my paraphenalia and weed in, I break out the grinder, grind up a nug since we've emptied the chamber already this morning, then fill Charizard. It was time to break out the bong.

Walking over to the sink to replace the water while everybody greets each other and poo poo, I call out to Anna that she gets to pick what we watch. Then chime into the main room. "Oh yeah, no loving drama guys?" It's goddamn hard to not say Jess instead of guys, but I manage it. Pretty sure she knows I'm talking to her, but then again, not like Nathan doesn't need to hear it too. If he breaks this thing, I'm shoving the goddamn stem in his eye.

Putting the bowl in the stem now that the water in the bong is decent, I put it up on the counter so everyone can get a good look at it. Erik and Anna have handled it's Flame Breath before, but the other three haven't been that lucky before. "Who wants to go first?" Reaching into my pocket, I retrieve one of my lighters, holding it out to whoever wants it while spinning it between my fingers. "Oh yeah, and there's beer in the fridge or like..." I look towards Jess, "I think I have like two or three Hard Lemonades in there too?" That sounds like the sort of poo poo she'd drink.

I'll take my hit in a bit. I want everyone else here good and inebriated hosed-up. Let the good times roll.

LifeGetsWorser
Oct 23, 2010

Fun Shoe

I hug Sarah back tenatively as she drags Nyx and I into the apartment, mouthing a 'later' to Anna, in case she was looking to talk right then. At least I could thank Sarah for providing a break in THAT tension.

But of course, the bitch is judgmental as gently caress. Honey, you honestly think I'm some little loving teeny-bopper, don't you? poo poo, it's not like I just started hanging with Nyx, and gently caress...I mean what do you think a bunch of delinquent depressed kids did in a mental hospital behind the staff's backs?

I don't say this, of course, for Nyx, even though I really loving want to. I do give Nyx a 'is this chick serious?' look, but instead of mouthing off, I check myself a moment and click my tongue. "Smoke, pop, drop, chew. Not necessarily in that order. I kind of stay away from needles." (I have to, there's occasional checks by doctors for new scars - which happen - but loving track marks? Yeah that'd go over like a lead balloon.) I grab the bong and lighter off the table with a wink and rip into it, then pass it along. I hold it for a good ten count, and slowly exhale - no cough. "...and lemonade!? Honey I know we had a rocky morning, but c'mon son! I don't have loving scurvy, what the gently caress beers do you have?" I laugh - it's in jest, the swearing, I know it's off-putting sometimes and I come off kinda aggressive when I get animated, so I pause to wave at Nathan and...the other kid...poo poo I'm bad with names...

LifeGetsWorser fucked around with this message at 00:19 on May 22, 2015

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

"Uh, hey... you." I gave a sort of half hearted greeting as Anna opened the door, I'd never really talked to her much before and I honestly wasn't super interested in doing so to begin with, she wasn't really Alister level but I wasn't blind to people sneering or disliking me, I just willfully ignored it. A quick kiss to one of Sarah's cheeks as she rescued me from the awkwardness of having to talk with someone I didn't know who disliked me - and gave me a hug, of course, and I was being lead actually into the apartment.

I sort of glanced around a the group, frowning a little when I saw Nathan at first, then giving a smile - well, I didn't listen to his advice, but at least he wasn't really the type to get pissy about that as far as I knew. And it worked out anyways, so he'd probably be happy... don't know why he'd be here though. A little shrug at the talk of weed, "Kinda boring, guess we can try it, my stuff's locked up at home and well, ain't getting in there at least until after school." Seriously, alcohol and weed? Sarah, poo poo, I expected way more from you, this poo poo is boring. Unlike Jess I didn't feel the need to act tough, moving to the fridge without a single care - bending down in it as I moved around in it, grabbing the three hard lemonades I found, "Guess I'll take these then, since Mine and you don't want 'em."

gently caress yeah I liked the fruity drink, getting drunk was for idiots who'd never experienced a real high - and it was hard and weird for me either way, so I just drank what tasted good. And uh, the piss called beer was not 'what tasted good'. Still, I grabbed one of them for Jess at least, as I made my way to the couch and flopped down on it unceremoniously, dragging Jess down onto it with me, waving off the bong for now, as I pulled off the top of my completely fruity drink, "You know, you guys should try to get some taste, I don't know how you can drink that poo poo." The beer was already between Jess' legs by the time I took my drink.

"So am I taking all five of you to the movies then, or what? Didn't realize we were havin' a party in here."

KittyEmpress fucked around with this message at 00:48 on May 22, 2015

Gato
Feb 1, 2012

So Jess doesn't want to capital-T Talk yet. I didn't think she would, but still, that's reassuring. But of course Sarah has to go yelling about drama, and I just know that word is going to hang around. poo poo could get very messy, especially since Sarah is pushing all of Jess's buttons, and not the fun ones. The girl has a serious chip on her shoulder.

she wants her suffering to have made her strong. she has yet to learn that there is more to strength than mere bravado.

Now is really not the time, Hugo. Now would be a good loving time to disappear. Last thing I need is Sarah pointing at my awesome pet raven. I know people think I'm crazy, but hopefully not that crazy.

Nyx basically ignores me, no sweat off my back. Like I said, tacky. Anyway. I go back to the beanbag while Jess gets into her bad-girl routine. I'll give her credit, she comes out of her first encounter with Charizard pretty well. She and Nyx are getting impressively touchy-feely, possibly without even realizing. The urge to shout at them to get a loving room is almost unbearable.

your resentment is misplaced. their understanding is fragile, founded as it is upon the princess' jealousy.

I feel a little flutter of satisfaction, which turns into disgust with myself in seconds. Stupid bird. Who the hell said anything about resentment? I'll sort that poo poo out tomorrow. I try to force my head back into reality. I need to chill the gently caress out. I don't have to talk, I don't have to play their drat games. I can let the alcohol and the bong do the heavy lifting. I wander through Netflix aimlessly, but Nyx's question distracts me. She clearly wasn't expecting company either. Was this really what Sarah had in mind?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AdjectiveNoun
Oct 11, 2012

Everything. Is. Fine.
Nathan: He shakes his head and chuckles. "Does anyone not know them? But yeah, I've been to some of Nyx's raves, and, uh... I mean I never thought I'd see her act like that in class, but when you're in that kind of place with her, high off your mind..." he shakes his head again. "It's something special, man, out of this world. What about you, do you, uh... get involved in that stuff?"

Alister: The Barista is knocked off his feet, and your plan works, he's too busy trying to chase after you to notice the girls heading out the back. He's also too damned slow to catch you, but as you pass through the alleys, you run into something far worse. Whitewillow has too many teachers at any one time in any case, and they sometimes send them wandering out to try and corral some of the many truants and bring them back to classes, and you just ran into the worst of them: Mr Langdon, the P.E. Teacher. With a Penn State T-shirt that barely fits over his steroid-aided muscles, he advances and grabs ahold of your wrist. People say he got kicked off his football team in high school because of all his doping. He's big, strong, fast, and has a mean streak as long as a football field. "Hey there, buddy!" He says, all falsely gleeful. "You lost? School's /that/ way, and I bet your teacher misses you." He's going to quite firmly drag you back to Whitewillow if you can't think of something! What do you do?

Max&Alex: Thanks to Alister's distraction, it's easy to get out the back, though you don't see what happens to Alister after you've left. Still, it's raining outside, pouring buckets. What do you do, now that you're out here?

AdjectiveNoun fucked around with this message at 03:15 on May 22, 2015

• Locked thread