Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Hot +2, Cold -1, Volatile -1, Dark +1
Harm 0/4 | Experience: 1/5 | Conditions:

I filed into the room still in my party outfit - oh I threw on a 'regulation' skirt - though it was neon blue - and a small bright pink jacket that currently wasn't zipped, to cover the bikini I'd worn to DJ last night. Like, ugh, it just wasn't worth fighting with them, and I dunno I guess it wasn't too bad, the jacket was at least cute, and I guess it wasn't too restricting. I don't know why they even pretended to care here, honestly, it was so stupid, none of them cared about us but ohh, if they could yell at me for my clothes, they'd do so. Stupid adults.

The parties recently had been getting a bit larger, and I was pretty sure Russel was getting nervous at that. It's not like the cops cared, I mean we'd been having them every week for a year now, sometimes multiple times a week, it was clear the cops didn't care about some kids having fun, stupid fucks probably hoped we were dying. Whoops, shouldn't talk like that. Either way though, last night was the biggest crowd I'd DJed for, we apparently broke the three digits judging from entry fees. I dunno if Russel was afraid of the cops or running out of drugs for 'em, but hell, people'd come without it by now. It was just the only thing to do here, even for those of 'em who didn't get heavy into the scene.

I didn't really feel like dealing with his fear right now though, I just wanted to get comfortable. And by comfortable, I meant I moved to where Jess was sitting, pulling her chair away from the desk she was lazing around in, "Borrowin' this babe, you can come with it though, always love ya." I giggled and winked to Jess as I pushed her desk away - and up to Sarah's, climbing up on top of the pair of dirty graffiti covered desks, smiling to Sarah as I covered up whatever was on her desk without a care, reaching out to brush a hand against her cheek without a single care, "Didn't see ya last night Sare's, you should've seen the crowd. And I was up runnin' it even. Totally a drag that you weren't there." My jacket was opened completely, and my bare stomach and chest only covered with a slightly too small rainbow colored bikini was obvious. I'd have to close it before the class started, but I generally got away with it as long as I kept the jacket zipped up when the 'authorities' were around.

Turn On Jess: 2d6+2 12
Strings! And XP!

Turn On Sarah: 2d6+2 9

quote:

Skin: Fae

Hot: +2
Cold: -1
Volatile: -1
Dark: +1

Looks: Girlish, mesmerizing eyes
Origin Fae Born

Moves

Faery Contract
If someone breaks a promise or contract made to you, take a String on them. When spending a String to even out the score and get justice on a broken promise, add these options:

they gently caress up something simple at a crucial moment;

add 2 to your roll on an act of vengeance;

they suffer 1 harm, whether the cause is obvious or not.

Lure
Whenever someone makes a promise to you, they mark experience. Whenever someone breaks a promise to you and you seek vengeance, mark experience.

Sex Move
When you lie naked with another, you can ask them for a promise. If they refuse, take 2 Strings on them.

Darkest Self
Everything you say is a promise. Everything you hear is a promise. If a promise is broken, justice must be wrought in blood. To escape your Darkest Self, you must in some way re-balance the scales of justice.

Promises
Sarah - Promises to attend Friday Rave. :catdrugs:
Alister - Promises to attend Friday Rave. :shroom:
Alex - Promises to attend Friday Rave :lsd:
Max - Promises to see tomorrow :smith:
Sarah - Promsies to be nice/less mean to Jess. :glomp:
Jess - Promises she wont go off on Nyx :palmon:
Jess - Wont hurt herself because of Nyx :siren:
Jess - Is Nyx's :sissies:
Jess - Will not be upset over people wanting to sleep with Nyx :syoon:

KittyEmpress fucked around with this message at 05:08 on May 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Ugh, Alister I don't even get why he was here, all he ever did was act like one of the loving teachers or like he was better than us. It was sooo clear that he just wanted the attention and like, okay fine, but why you gotta do it by being such a teacher's pet, always telling me about how I wont ever get anywhere or whatev's, I didn't even move from where I was, still spread out on the desks with Jess leaning into my from her seat, I just started at him then giggled, bright blue and purple fingernail running over my lips, slowly as I 'considered' his words, looking over Jess slowly and shrugging,

"I'm sure you'd like to join in on that, Hon, wouldn'tcha? Why don't you just admit it and get it over with, I mean really, no one's gettin' much out'a you being all rude." It was accented with a little giggle, and then two fingers meeting my lips, and a kiss blown across the way towards Alister, "If you ever wanna have fun, you should come party, I'm sure you'd find somethin' you like."

Turn on Alister: 2d6+2 7

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

I laughed at Sarah's comment, my mood already lightened by that, and pulled myself over to Sarah and moved in to give her a kiss, not for any real reason but hell, I felt like I may as well do it. It was a little awkward with Jess holding onto my legs but like, so what. I just sort of leaned in turning onto my side - making sure my legs stayed mostly flat to keep being a pillow for my friend of course, I ain't mean. My lips were as glittery as the rest of me and even the tiny press I gave, speaking loud enough that both her and Alister behind me could hear it "I'm holdin' you to that. I'm actually gonna be running the set this Friday, far as I know. I'll pr- woAH!"

I guess I leaned a little too far off because the next thing I knew is I went from flirting with Sarah to falling off the desk-bed I'd made, right into the so called 'spooky' chick's lap, not that I really minded it. My legs fell off with me and I ended up laying across the laps of my two cohorts instead of across their desk. It might have been a little rough of a landing, but I couldn't help but laugh as I turned my head to look up at Sarah - and the bit of glitter that stuck from mine to hers, "Hey, guess I found myself a good pillow after all, ya should let me down here more often. Way better than that borin' desk idea."

I didn't bother to even try moving off of either of them unless they decided to give me a push, instead just taking my new place even if it was a little awkward for anyone else, not like I gave a poo poo, "Anyway like I was sayin', I'll get ya some good poo poo for when you come this Friday, if you want it. Or we can wait til' after and I could have a little after party with ya, don't like to be too hosed up when runnin' my sets, ya know? 'Slong as you don't care about sharin' with Jess of course, she's my main lady for after parties."

"And I dunno, if you don't wanna wait I'm cool, though I think we might get a few eyes if I just strip you down right now for it, Sare-babe, tempting as laying here might make it." I whispered it loud enough for her and Jess to both hear it, giggling to myself afterwards, playfully sticking my tongue out and licking the woman's jeans - just on a leg.

Turn On Sarah: 2d6+2 6 Spending string to raise to 7

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Harm 0/4 | Experience: 2/5 | Conditions

First thing I noticed was a hand beginning to move under my bikini, and I wasn't going to pull away - I even pushed further into the hand, I wasn't gonna be the one to pull away from this, and I wanted to know how far Sarah was willing to go. A lot of people liked to play as brave, as shameless, but honestly, no one could walk it that well. I didn't know that something was pulling at me, at thinking about me - there was a reason Alister being so straight laced bother me, and it was all laid bare by the creeping hand of RUL - a fear that I'd one day start to hate this lifestyle, that'd I'd become boring, like my father, like every adult. I didn't want that - I wanted to run from that, it's part of why I partied so hard, so often.

The second thing I noticed was something getting caught on the tie to my top, my jacket falling away to let easy access to someone else's - not that I knew, I just looked up and grinned as I saw Alex - she wasn't normally that outgoing, but by the time I looked she was already leaning down to fix it with her hands so clearly she'd undid it too, one of my arms snaking up above my head to where she was, wrapping around the girl and squeezing at her butt, trying to work the pants off her, "Ya know you can just ask me, Aly. Or come party with me, goin' this friday, ain't gotta rip it o-." I glanced over to Jess, hoping I could pull her into this, get something going - only to catch her starting to cry. A hand went up and I started to Whisper, "Jess ba-." And then bang once again I fell, this time not because of my own stupidity, but because Jess threw me off her loving lap and onto the ground, the bottom half of my body dragging my upper half with it.

I crashed down to the floor, and the ties of the bikini top that Alex was - not that i knew - tying back on just snapped under the weight as she failed to release in time - the top fell to the ground and two of the strings were left in Alex's hands, rainbow color'd worthless bands now, "Ow, mother fuckin'." I didn't have time or stability to give a gently caress as that snapped, even if I did notice it, back of my head crashing right into the floor rather hard, "God fuckin' drat it." I cursed again as I pulled myself to sit up a little down there, hand moving to the back of my head, a few little bits of red liquid coming from it, but nothing too major, "Fuckin' bleeding jesus fuckin' ow." My usual tone was completely gone, as I looked over at Sarah and Alex, holding out a hand to each, a little wobbly - my jacket still open and barely resting on my arms at this point, "Little help'd be nice, darlings."

Turn on Alex: 2d6+2 7
Started Giving Self, got THROWN ON THE GROUND.

"And shut the gently caress up Alister, this fuckin' hurts you rear end in a top hat." It wasn't exactly a quality way to insult him, seeing as I was still on the ground, still bleeding from the back of my head,a and my voice wasn't exactly the most stable thing. But gently caress it felt good at least.

Shut Down Alister: 2d6-1 5
Marking XP

KittyEmpress fucked around with this message at 06:51 on May 10, 2015

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

I'm pulled up from the floor, not by both of the cuties who were all over me, but just by Sarah. She's not got the best technique honestly, it's a bit wasteful, and I can't cover my- oh hey, my tops on the floor and seems to be ruined, fuckin' great. I look down and yep, she's pulling my jacket free too. In fact, it basically falls off of me as I'm pulled up, pulled down on my arms until it's barely on my body at all, and it certainly doesn't cover my toplessness. I end up pulled up into Sarah's lap, my chest bouncing around a bit as I was pulled up, ugh gently caress I wear those tops for a reason it's really uncomfortable having literally nothing when you're this large. Still I can't blame Sarah, and I move in to give her another kiss as I'm pulled into her lap, "Thanks, Sare-bear." I murmur it as I do so.

gently caress I can already feel eyes on me, even I don't normally go this far unless I'm doing some out of the world drugs - literally, it's only when I'm on fae realm poo poo. So I also murmur a soft, "I should go get a shirt. And some ice." to Sarah, pulling myself off of her. I can feel the yes of everyone on class following me, and I have to stand before I can adjust my jacket - making my way to the doorway rather quickly, giving a good view to everyone, not that most of them hadn't already seen a bit today. Fuckin' head hurt I turned and stopped at the door, jacket not even bothered to be zipped only making it worse, turning to Anna and Nathan, the only two who I hadn't seemed to already turn into puddy, "When the teacher gets back, tell 'em... eh gently caress it he won't care anyways. I'm gettin ice. Maybe a shirt, who fuckin' knows. Rest of you stay calm while I do it."

I could have chased Jess now, I had reason to, but gently caress I was pissed, not that she ran out on me, not that she got upset - that was clearly my fuckin' bad, I should've kissed her first thing, I know how she gets when I don't give her enough affection. But gently caress my head hurt and red did not go well with bright blue and purple, let me tell you. And she didn't even seem to care, even if she heard my head hittin' loving tile with concrete under it. loving bitch if I saw her right now I'd slap her, and I knew I didn't want that, she's fuckin' stupid but she's still my main girl.

They never fuckin' had bras here my size, and I always got stuck goin' through the day squished to gently caress and sore as hell. gently caress I should just bring some of my own, you'd think they'd have just one or two, it's not like I'm the only person with a big chest goin' on. Probably the whitest but gently caress, that's probably why they don't have them, fuckin' pricks probably intentionally only stocking little white girl bras.

I was getting myself more pissed off just thinking.

Turn On Nathan: 2d6+2 13

Turn On Anna: 2d6+2 7

Chose the two I hadn't rolled to do that to yet.

KittyEmpress fucked around with this message at 21:43 on May 10, 2015

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

gently caress if I cared about anything right now, I walked through the halls with my jacket undone and didn't give a single goddamn care about it, oh it hid enough since it was now up and worn properly, but gently caress if I was gonna zip it up for no reason. Idiots could stare all they want, and they did, boys and girls both were eyeing me, lust and envy and disgust all mixing in the halls, but I didn't care. My hand absently raised to the back of my head, pulling down a little bit of still fresh blood from where I hit the floor. Nurse's first, then.

The 'Nurse' of the school had actually left some time in the last three years and never came back. Instead the office was basically a lovely self serve station - the safe for holding the meds kids needed was long since broken into, so if you needed that kind of thing you just carried it and hoped you didn't lose it or get it jacked. Usually a student or two could be found in here either getting high, slacking off, or making out with someoen else, but it was empty this time, luckily.

Before I even bothered to tend to my head though, I pulled my phone out of my skirt - a little pocket in the folds of it to hold poo poo like that for when I danced, came in handy. The big mirror in the nurse's office was completely marked over, so instead I just relied on taking pictures of myself, a half dozen. It took me a half second to find the entry in my phone labeled 'Mine', and as soon as I did I set up to start texting, ignoring the aching head wound, quickly typing a half dozen in less than a minute,

quote:

Hey bitch, next time you wanna tell me to dye my hair, just say it poo poo, didn't need that.
A picture of her still bleeding head wound was attached to this one.

quote:

Oh and you destroyed that top, always expected you to rip it off, not do it like that. Would prefer the first one, sounds sexier.
This one was just a picture of her torso, jacket still on and covering.

quote:

And you didn't even do anything with them, poo poo.
Same as the last, but without the jacket.

quote:

But seriously.
A picture of Nyx having a 'serious' expression.

quote:

What's wrong, Mine? You okay? You don't normally flip like that.
Nyx is pouting in this one, looking actually sad - but only a bit.

quote:

Text me back. Also bring me a bra if you come back to school, loving hurts not having one. xoxoxo mine <3
Another picture of the chest, closer in on them this time.

Turn On Jess: 2d6+2 13

That job handled I groaned, throwing my head back only for that to make me feel woozy, "Ugh, god drat ice." I stumbled up from the lovely torn up 'bed' that the office had that I'd sat on, and moved over to one of the drawers, these things somehow always refilled every night with little plastic bags. Not that I was complaining, moving to the freezer and pulling out an ice tray, emptying it into the little bag, and holding the ice to my head, settling back down next my jacket on the lovely not-bed, leaning back against the wall, using it to hold the ice there while I got on my phone and started playing on it, starting a bit of music and closing my eyes.

It didn't even seem like anyone was coming, so it wasn't like I needed to rush. Didn't have my headphones today but my phones speakers weren't too bad.

KittyEmpress fucked around with this message at 00:42 on May 11, 2015

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

I grinned as my phone started to beep and I got some messages, looks like I wouldn't need to go into the officer after all, Mine was gonna be bringing me a top, poo poo I didn't even want to know which one it was. Probably that stringy one she liked so much, knowing her, gently caress that thing gave like even less support than the bikini, but whatever, it'd make her happy and that'd be great. Fuckin' a, was this love? No that's loving dumb, but suffering to get your main girl some happiness ain't that bad. I laid back at that on the lovely little bed, jacket bundled up as a makeshift pillow.

Still, I couldn't just leave it at that, fingers dancing along the keyboard to type a message in a few seconds.,

quote:

What I don't get any pics? You already get a new girl to replace me? :( :( :(

Then a moment later I flipped my phone back onto its side, sending another one,

quote:

If you have tell me whereI'm all wound up and would be down for a threesome if you're in it, promise to focus on you though babe <3

I turned my music up a little louder, then stuck it under my jacket to mute it a bit, wrapping bits of the jacket over my ears - makeshift lovely headphones, at least making it a bit louder for me. I wasn't gonna go back to class til' Jess got back, and who loving knows when she'd be back. I just closed my eyes and let the feelings wash over me - I was a little hungry, so lets see who had the tastiest looking feelings to shave off. Specifically good feelings - lets see whose the happiest or most turned on or whatever. Maybe someone from last nights party came off their mind with last night's fair still. What can I say, I liked the rarer taste, suffering was just too common in here.

Gaze Into The Abyss: 2d6+1 7
Gimme some intense confusing and alarming visions of who is happiest in the building.

KittyEmpress fucked around with this message at 03:20 on May 11, 2015

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

My eyes opened as I felt my phone vibrating again under me, giggling as I pulled it out. Mm, that was exactly what I wanted Jess, I smiled as I looked at the picture, hot drat she was even in the park I think? That lovely little one she liked to brood at, always loved getting her to do poo poo in public places. I start typing a reply with a happy grin, not bothering to take another picture as I sent off my reply - probably a few minutes after it actually vibrated, I wasn't actually sure how long it took. Had to keep a note that I'd want to find Sarah once I was done though, and Jess had gotten me a top.

quote:

Hot drat Mine, you're lucky I'm not wearing any, or I'd have to ask you to find me some replacement panties, sending me poo poo like that.
For once I was only teasing, I did have something on under there, but hey, nothing wrong with a little white lie.

And then the door opened, and I had to look over - I expected some strung out idiot looking to lay here, not loving Alister again. Ah gently caress it, he was entertaining at least, little dick pretending like he was a better student than us, all oppressed and unable to let himself or anyone around him have fun. He was good to toy with, even if he was one of the ones I didn't have any interest in getting down with, and how he walked in and started blushing was adorable, like a little kid really. "Aw, not in the mood to look at a girl? Can't really help there but I mean," I rolled over a little, away from him, and my hand moved down, pulling the skirt a little with it, "Maybe more your style eh~?" I wanted him to stammer, I wanted him to blush and be embarrassed. gently caress it was hilarious to me. Maybe a bit awkward while holding ice to my bleeding head but gently caress.

Turn on Alister: 2d6+2 6 +1 for abusing GAYYY for a 7. And Alister can take a string if he hasn't gotten one for turning on yet.

And then as I exposed the top of my butt to Alister, Alex walked in, Alex who I'd just fondled the butt of a few moments ago... or minutes. I couldn't really tell, I kinda zoned the gently caress out. So I decided to emulate my absolute favorite movie posters, and gave the glamorous shot of butt and chest to her, as I giggled, "Oooh, here to finish what you started with rippin' my top off, Alex?" I winked at her, I didn't even care that Alister was in the room as I licked my lips openly. He could judge me if he felt like it, not like I gave a gently caress what other people thought. The little baggy of ice was pretty stained red now, and the ice was actually mostly melted. I should probably get up and try to bandage it but gently caress, Alex was too good.

Turn on Alex: 2d6+2 11

I didn't even have loving time to finish flirting with Alex before the door opened again, this time it was Sarah, ooh, even better, and she seemed to already be in the mood, no need to put any effort in as I rolled back over this time to face towards them, my butt against the wall as I wrapped myself into something a C, giving Sarah a place to sit right near my stomach and chest, where she'd easily be able to touch them if she felt like it - which she did, and I didn't push back, "Mm, babe, if you want addictive you're right, you wont wanna let 'em go." I gave the littlest of pleasurable sounds - mostly for Sarah and the other's benefits, and I moved to wrap my leg up near her, "gently caress, gonna do it infront of an audience Sarebear?" I giggled, it wasn't like I'd care, if anything that'd be more fun. And maybe it'd encourage Alex to join in. Still I wasn't gonna be too easy for her, and my skirt remained covering me.

Giving self, yo.

My free hand - the one that wasn't holding a bag of what used to be nice to a still lightly bleeding wound that I probably should have bandaged instead of iced - was already moving on my phone, without me even looking.

quote:

Alex + Sears want 2 gently caress. Get here + join will delay.

KittyEmpress fucked around with this message at 01:30 on May 12, 2015

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Harm 0/4 | Experience: 2/5 | Conditions: Liar

Alister stormed out ranting about something, who loving cares, I would have been open to him joining in if alex and Sarah were already in, but his loss, not mine. I didn't even look at him I was too busy pressing into the hands - gently caress I said I'd delay this, but I wasn't gonna last long at that, I was all wound up after last night still, and this morning was just the perfect storm of getting me going. Luckily Alex gave me an excuse - and seemed to scare Sarah off at least for a few moments.

Alex was loving hot, look she was a bit of a hipster but man she looked good in that stuff, so I was getting really into it when she started kissing me, when she started exploring my body with her hands. My hands went to the front of her pants and started undoing them, trying to work them down. By the time she started to she pulling, apologizing and running out on me I'd already gotten my hooks into some of her clothes, her pants and shirt all disheveled, hair with it from how we made out. She still ran out, though. "Alex c'mon!" I called after her futiley - I tried to move after her but then Sarah stood first and looked like she was gonna run after her, only to shut the door tight and lock the latch, then move forward and started pulling off my skirt.

poo poo, it'd been like six or seven minutes since I sent that message and there wasn't a reply. My hands started moving on their own to work off the clothes, and I giggled at the question, "I'd say she gets taken by the crazy one." I moved and returned the kiss, my glittery bubblegum flavored lips spreading.

Fade.

KittyEmpress fucked around with this message at 02:30 on May 12, 2015

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Harm 0/4 | Experience: 2/5 | Conditions: Liar

As we finish up I can't help but lick my lips a little, snuggling in close to Sarah, enjoying the proximity. gently caress, when I found out she was the happiest I was right, and she just shot up to be more so during all that. Not only was it fun physically, but it was like I'd finally gotten a loving meal - I hadn't eaten since last night because I was an idiot. Those bits of excess happiness and horniness made the sweetest meal to go with the sweetest drink. Oh, I wasn't going to eat enough to make it a downer for her, but man she was leaking plenty extra. I hadn't had someone this happy just from sex in... ever. It normally took drugs to get someone like this. And so as I lay naked with her now, her arm wrapping over my chest - she seemed to like how large it was - I whispered, [sub]"Hey, Sarebear, you think you could start being nicer to Jess? She's like, my best friend and really important to me, and I'd like you to to, ya know, be less mean and get along? Even if she freaks out sometimes."

Sex Move - PROMISES

And as if it was loving scripted that way, my phone suddenly started vibrating, pinned under my naked body as it was I had to shift over - pressing myself onto Sarah for a few moments as I stradled over her, staring down at my phone.

quote:

dont ever talk to me again. ever.

This had to be a joke. This could not loving not be a joke. I didn't have time to give a proper goodbye even as I practically threw myself off the lovely little excuse for a bed, "loving gently caress." I cursed as I searched around the room, grabbing my discarded skirt and clipping it on quickly, then my jacket - actually bothering to zip it as I ran towards the locked door, throwing it open as soon as I could get it unlocked, "Sorry I have to go." I muttered it back at Sarah and loving left her like that, on the lovely little bed with none of her clothes on.

I didn't slow down even as I ran through the doorway and out into the hallway, sprinting at full speed down the hall towards the nearest door, my phone in my hand, dialing Jess' cellphone, frantically clicking the call button next to Mine in my phone, "Oh gently caress, pick up, pick up the phone Jess come on do not loving do this." I cursed as I turned towards the direction her house was. I didn't have a car, my dad didn't let me have one after I got sent here, so I had to loving run down the street towards where I knew Jess' apartment was. I totally wasn't crying as I babbled at the phone, trying it again if I didn't get an answer the first time, it just was raining obviously.

loving sunny day rain showers.

KittyEmpress fucked around with this message at 05:20 on May 12, 2015

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Harm 0/4 | Experience: 2/5 | Conditions: Liar, Heartless, Damned

Just as I started to convince myself that the tears falling down my face were just raindrops, it actually started to rain. My jacket was just for show, it didn't even have a hood, it wasn't warm, and my skirt wasn't built for the rain. My phone was getting soaked as I ran through the rain shouting into it, dialing and redialing Jess' cellphone every time it reached a message, "Come on Jess, come on, pick up, please come on..." I was begging an inanimate object and practically sobbing as I ran through the streets. I could feel the misery of the city all around me, it was loving filling me as I embraced it for once. I didn't deserve to feel good right now, I couldn't push it away with my own feelings for once.

And then I saw her. She was just standing there and I just stared at her for a long moment, before my phone dropped to the ground. I didn't loving care if it got broken, if the screen shattered or the water destroyed it or it got carried away, I dropped it and started running again, trying to get to her and standing face to face with her, staring into her eyes only to see she was crying just like I was, "B-ba-." My speech was cut off as she started to yell, as she started to insult me. I just let it happen, I didn't have any room to speak as she yelled, I didn't know she'd hurt like this I thought she just wanted the attention this morning, not for me to not be with Sarah. gently caress I hosed up bad, but then she started saying she thought I loved her.

All I could manage was to croak out four words with none of my usual tone, none of my bravado, none of the giddiness. I could barely even say it over the rain as she started to walk away... "I... I do love you..." I barely managed to hold in the sobs as they came, as they rocked through my body. The whole world went greyscale for me - literally - this was how it was, there wasn't any joy in it, there wasn't any happiness. This was the truth of the world and I couldn't pretend to not see it right now. A bad trip was better than this. A stab to the gut would have been better than this.

I felt like my heart was ripped out, and I just fell to the ground, to my knees, as I sobbed. I couldn't do any more than that as I buried my face in my hands. I'd hosed up bad. Real bad. But somehow, somehow I managed to not run off. To not try and hide my sadness in drugs or sex. So I wallowed instead, and hoped she would turn back.

Hold Steady: 2d6-1 8

KittyEmpress fucked around with this message at 06:13 on May 12, 2015

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

I stared ahead as she turned back around, I hoped, I hoped so dearly she'd take my word and forgive me. It wasn't to be and I knew it wouldn't be. The world got just a little color, I could see Jess' hair, it was always so lovely, it was so cute how she wanted it to be like that. I loved her hair, it made me so happy and felt so... perfect. I could see just around her, just for a moment, all the hope sustaining me. And then she opened her mouth. She was still mad, she was still upset. She should be, I didn't realize something so simple. I didn't realize anything, because I am so stupid.

But then I listened anyways, and just nodded, "I-I'll... come to your place tomorrow. B-before school?" I said it weakly. I couldn't believe how my own voice sounded, it'd been so long since I hurt like this. So long since I let myself get hurt like this. Every fear I'd hidden was suddenly creeping up, and I suddenly realized that my phone was behind me, in a puddle. I grabbed at it desperately, and started swiping at it. It worked, thank the Queen. "I-If you don't want to see me just... please call me? Please Jess... I-I know I hosed up I didn't realize... I don't realize things sometimes." I made the excuses and... and she was already running away.

I couldn't do anything more, I stood and stared up at the rain. I didn't know what to do now. I didn't want to go back to school, but I didn't have anything to do, and my parents wouldn't let me go home early. But maybe they'd let me get some clothes if I said mine got damaged. So I'd walk there. And then maybe go back to school.

Maybe.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

I walked through the rain, feeling numb to everything. I needed something, I needed to escape, I wanted to be anywhere but here. My phone was still in my hand, miraculously still working. I had a message from Sarah, asking me to swing by her place, but I just typed out a quick reply.

Text to Sarah posted:

Not up to it right now Sarebear. Maybe catch you next time.

Opening up my contact list after sending off the message I scrolled down, way down, to find Russel's number. I'd get some drugs from him and get through the day at least, spend it at the warehouse maybe, then go home to get yelled at for ditching, then go see Jess in the morning. That'd work. That'd get me through today, that'd be nice. My finger moved right over the call button, the little green symbol was so tempting, I just had to move it half an inch.

I couldn't. I couldn't do that, I didn't deserve to hide behind drugs and fake happiness, I deserved to be miserable. I considered putting my phone away, but... I had a better plan, I knew someone, someone who tried at least, someone who wasn't horrible like me. Like everyone else. I only had his number because he offered to help 'save' me way back when I first got here, if I ever needed help. I don't know why I kept it, I never used it.

I hit the call button next to the name in my phone "Nate - Teachers Pet". And I waited as it started ringing. I hoped class hadn't already started and that he'd be ignoring his phone due to it. Or that he hadn't turned it off. Regardless of if he picked up the phone or it went to voicemail, I started it off the same way... "Hey, Nathan. It's Lily. I uh, I hosed up bad."

KittyEmpress fucked around with this message at 23:38 on May 12, 2015

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

He picked up, holy crap he actually picked up, I couldn't believe it when another voice was on the other end. gently caress where did I even begin, did I rreally sound that bad? Of course I did, my voice was scratchy and it was clear I had been crying, even worse it was raining and that was probably making it sound worse, "Yeah... yeah I'm in a bad place. gently caress, gently caress. Sorry I'm uh. poo poo where do I even start. Okay so uh, came into class and was flirting and being me and Sarah's mackin' on me and Ale- wait gently caress you were there you're always in class like thirty minutes early. Anyways gently caress, Jess runs out, and she texts me later when I text her that she just felt like, uncared for, like I was playing with everyone but her." I sighed, inwardly I wanted to beat myself up and just leave myself at the side of the road, everything hurt so bad, even just walking I could feel the sheer sadness I'd caused,

"So anyways.. gently caress. I told her I was about to gently caress Alex and Sarah in the nurse's, because you know, I was." At least I could still be blase about that, I wondered if Nathan was blushing on the other end, "And asked if she wanted to join. And gently caress me, just as I was finishing up she told me she hated me and never wanted to see me. Because I'm a loving idiot and didn't think that hey, maybe loving someone else when your girlfriend is feeling lonely is hosed up. Like gently caress, she normally doesn't give a poo poo who I gently caress so I just assume she wouldn't and might be excited to join in, but instead I loving ruined everything."

"And then she started yelling at me when I went to see her. gently caress. poo poo. She accused me of not loving her and said I was a liar and I just... gently caress. She told me to come talk to her tomorrow but... gently caress Nate, I don't know what the gently caress to do here. I don't wanna lose her, but it's loving... augh. I can't think of anything to say, to apologize. I want to just do some cid and having a loving fun day and forget today ever happened."

I hadn't even let him get a word in edgewise, and I knew it. But I needed to say it all, to rant it out. Otherwise I was going to explode.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

I was still walking in the rain towards my house, getting a bit closer to it - I could see it honestly. The advice... advice wasn't helping my mood, I just sort of listened and then didn't say a word, until he said he had my back, "gently caress, I mean... I know wanting people for only their body. I mean goddamn, I do that all the time. Like uh, once a week at least. But I... is it really like that with her? Is that why she got so mad?" I was asking it out loud, "I mean... I dunno, I don't really know what it's like to be possessive or whatever, but I mean, I thought she cared."

I couldn't figure out what it was, and I just groaned into the phone, "Look, I'll get back to school in an hour or so. Should be around when homeroom ends. I think I'll try it though. Less sex all the time for a bit. Tell her I'm trying that tomorrow and see how she reacts at least, I guess if she just wants to gently caress me she wont respect it or be happy with it. If she doesn't just want that... maybe it'll help. gently caress. I'm going to have to wear an actual shirt when I come back. And pants." I complained out loud, but I was at my door step, "Look, I'm gonna go now. Enjoy your class, I'm gonna get changed and get back. I can't deal with a day of being alone after all this, I'll go insane. Thanks for picking up, Nate."

It wasn't what I wanted to hear, not at all, but... it was true at least. Maybe everyone did just want me for sex, and I mean I didn't mind it, but Jess? Jess I wanted for more than that. I liked to hold her afterwards, a bit, just feed off her happiness slowly and watch her dream. Maybe it wasn't true love, but gently caress...

Doubt Sarebear will be happy.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Harm 0/4 | Experience: 3/5 | Conditions: Liar, Heartless, Damned

Mom's always there, she doesn't work, so I just hoped she'd be asleep. I closed the door and nothing happened, so I pulled off my jacket and hung it up, then threw my skirt to the ground, drenched as it was. It was my house so gently caress yeah I was going to walk around in just panties if I wanted to, I wasn't dealing with being waterlogged up to my room. My mom didn't need to work, my dad handled finances for basically every criminal and crook in Detroit. And uh, let me tell you, there's a lot of those. At my last birthday, the Don of the local Zerilli mob family showed up with a few of his goons, to introduce me to his grandson - who is two years older than me. That's how important my dad is to these kinds of people. So yeah my mom didn't need to work and we lived in a fancy house and I only had on a neon pink thong.

Of loving course my mom chose that time to peak out around the corner from upstairs in a bathrobe only - she must have been in bed but not asleep. Her voice was so annoyingly stern and serious, "Let me guess, you got jumped by a bunch of strange men and decided to sleep you way out of them. Where have you been young lady? You didn't even come home last night! Your father and I give you plenty of freedom to grow, but we expect you to at least call us if you're going to be gone!" Oh my gosh she was nagging, so what if I spent the night at the warehouse, it had a bedroom for a reason. Well, for a few reasons, but still, I changed the sheets at least.

I didn't even get a chance to reply before she stared at me, she seemed to realize what was going on or at least that I was upset, because she started laughing, maybe she realized how grey the world felt to me, "Oh, my little girl's growing up!" She said it so proudly as she came down the stairs, and grabbed my face. She did that Mom Thing where she kissed my cheeks and then my forehead, and I tried to pull away but Mom... well, Mom was strong. She was a Fae just like my dad, and a Noble of her own right. Fully come into her power and all that. "Tell me baby, what does it look like, now that you're seeing real misery? Is it bleeding from the walls? Are you hearing screams of anguish from all around you? Oh I remember my first time, I was a little older than you. You know that kind of thing only happens when you're really upset, and well, I was a little more mature than you, so I didn't go getting myself into stupidity like you do. Constantly."

Ouch, thanks mom. That was all I could think even as she kept holding my face in place, and I knew she wouldn't let go of it. She didn't care if I was upset or what really happened, she wanted to know how I felt, "It feels like poo poo and like everything's made out of grey, now let go of me." She wasn't gonna let go, and I knew it, she had that look on her face, that look that meant she needed something or wanted to show me off to the Court. I was so tired of meeting the Court, I was the only Fae kid around here so it was just all stuffy adults working to make the world more miserable.

"Look, darling, I know you have things you wanted to do tomorrow probably, but your dad and I decided we would take you to your first real meeting of the Court, once you'd gotten your first glimpse at the misery. And there just happens to be one tomorrow morning, you should even be at school by... oh, say, lunch time?" I stared at her, I just stared. It had to be tomorrow, it loving had to be tomorrow. After all this poo poo and my only chance at making it up to Jess was in danger because of stupid Faery bullshit. I was shaking in her arms and I knew I was about to scream.

Hold Steady: 2d6-1 9
Marking XP.

I held it in. If I screamed, if I said no, she'd just lock me in my room until tomorrow. Instead I just bowed my head, "I'll think about it." I wasn't going to lie and say yes, everything I can do they can do better, I know that much. If I make a promise to them and don't keep it, I'm in more than trouble. So I don't make promises unless I plan to do them, not with my parents. At least she let go of me with that, and let me go up to my room. I put on a bra - an actual bra - and then threw on a shirt, a cute tie dye one that was maybe a little too low cut - okay it exposed basically the top of my bra and all of my cleavage, but it was the least revealing shirt I had - and a pair of shorts. Sparkly pink shorts with rhimestones down the side. They also glowed in the dark. Again, I wasn't exactly working with the best wardrobe. At least these ones had actual legs, and weren't basically just big underwear.

After I was dressed I go down stairs, and there's my mom, waiting with a black fancy dress on and a black umbrella, already expecting me to ask for a ride, keys in hand. I don't even say anything, and she just smiles as I walk out the door into the rain - though she does hold the umbrella over me as I get into the passenger seat of the car. The trip to school from home was a lot quicker in a car. Wish I could have one. She at least was smart enough to drop me off about a block away - keep the 'poors' as she called them from seeing my wealth, to help me stay out of trouble. Had to take the stupid umbrella though, she insisted, so here I was with an overly gothic umbrella walking up to the school's doors. No one cared that I was late or asked for student ID or anything.

KittyEmpress fucked around with this message at 05:38 on May 14, 2015

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

I'd barely walked through the door and gotten to the girl's restroom - I was planning to make sure I still looked good, what can I say, just because I'm not going to be loving doesn't mean I can't look good. I do look good of course, my hair's already up like I like it and it's not like I need makeup - well, unless I want to have green lips or whatever. But the normal red was good enough for me, the perks of being like, flawless.... physically at least. Something in me hurt as I got prideful, and just as I was starting to sigh my ringtone started going for a text. Not just any tone either, "Beat beat nana" it said, and I pulled it out quick. That was Jess' tone.

Ten seconds? I just stood there staring at the screen, and the phone didn't even have time to start making noise before I'd hit the button to answer it, "J-jess?" I asked it a little hesitantly. I didn't know what to say to her, I just tried to apologize before she could even speak, "Jess I'm so sorry, I realize I hosed up, I do. I-I uh, I'm back at school but I mean, I can ditch again, if you want to see me? I mean... gently caress." I trailed off, I waited for her to scream at me, to yell, to be crying on the other end. I could feel the little bits of good feeling I was getting from pride over my appearance dropping away, my stomach churning, I could hear my heart beating in my ears.

Today sucked.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

She... wasn't yelling at me? She wasn't even crying, though I could hear the rain so she must have been going for a walk, "Same here." I said it quickly, softly, not wanting to interrupt her but needing to reply when she said she liked to see me. I did like to see her, she was fun and great and I probably liked her more than I should but I was happy when I was with her. I mean I was happy always usually, but especially happy with her. She was regular, and good, and fun despite it. I didn't get tired of her like I got tired of so many others.

"Your uh, maybe your playground? I mean it has uhm, like, those toys to sit under right? So we wouldn't be too wet. Unless you wa-." gently caress I was already starting to make a sex joke and she hadn't even forgiven me. I had to remember what Nathan said, about holding back and seeing who really cares, "Unless you uh, want to get to school? I mean I have an umbrella so I can come out in the rain." Even if I didn't have an umbrella I'd go out there, and I was already pushing the door open and leaving the restroom. I think the staff did a double take as they watched me leave school only a few minutes after I'd arrived, after leaving earlier too, but they certainly didn't stop me.

I opened the umbrella - it was so stupidly ornate, like something that'd be fitting for a fancy party, not actual rain, but somehow it actually seemed to work. I don't ask about these things, really, but it certainly didn't match my outfit. Even if she wanted to meet at school I'd wait outside for her at least, and I was ready to run to the playground if she wanted that.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

The walk was easy enough and the umbrella kept me mostly dry, I was technically a little closer to the playground than Jess so I got there first. I just sort of stood their awkwardly, in my low cut tie dye shirt and rhimestone pink shorts, looking fit for a party, not a serious discussion. I was watching around the playground for anyone coming up, and saw a few drive by, but no one walking. I just stood waiting, and I don't know how long it took before Jess got there.

But she did, and I saw her walking up, even beneath her hood, I recognized her and it made me smile to do so. I let her talk first though, I didn't want to interrupt, though I had to giggle at her comment on my outfit, pulling it down some to show off just a little more skin for a moment, before realizing what I was doing and releasing it, "I figured I should cover up a bit and... well, this was the best I could do." I couldn't help but laugh a tiny bit at that, and moved in closer to the waterlogged Jess, before suddenly stopping. No, she doesn't want me close to her, she just got done yelling at me an hour ago, "L-like I said earlier... I... I really do think I love you, Jess. I mean... It's not... it's not normal but." I trailed off...

"You're not a silly little girl to me, you're fun and cute and I like spending time with you, and it's great. But I'm stupid and I need more than... just you? I do care for you, more than any of the other people I flirt with. But sometimes I get needy and stupid and I want more. And I'm sorry it hurt you... but it... it never means I don't want you. There's a reason I call you my main girl, that's what you are. I... I tried to get Sarah to be nicer to you because I wanted to have her and you get along because I mean... gosh I'm stupid. I didn't even think about how it might hurt you after already hurting you today. Gosh I was rambling, and she wanted to talk about and I just stopped myself and bowed my head, it was so hard ot just apologize, "Sorry, I'll uh. Listen. If you want me to. After all that."

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Harm 0/4 | Experience: 4/5 | Conditions: Liar, Heartless, Damned

I didn't say anything, I didn't respond to what she was talking about, I told her I'd let her speak and I did. I held my breath and I waited for her to finish, though I smiled with what she said, at least at first. As she discusses including her I give nods and I smile wider, I would make certain to attempt to do that more regularly, for certain. And then she started to show me her arms, the bandages, the scars, everything she'd done to herself, everything she did. Before she could roll her sleeves back up, I tenderly reached out, my fingers brushing just barely over the old scars, avoiding the new bandages. I was frowning, and I could tell tears were leaking from my eyes. I wasn't even trying to hold them back.

"You... you stupid idiot..." I frowned, and moved forward a half step, my lips moving to meet hers, bending down a little to do so, "You stupid idiot why would you hurt yourself like that I can't, please, please promise me you'll never do that because of me. Please." I was insistent, I was scared, for the first time in my life I was honestly scared of something. I was bringing someone to hurt themselves, just like my mother always said I would, just like my father always waited for me to do. I was becoming just like them, but I wouldn't be them. I was my own person, and I was better than them. I kissed her again, this time my hands moved around her back, I was holding her here by her butt, and kissing her.

I didn't want to let go, if it'd cause something like that. And if she broke it... if she made it and broke it, at least I'd know. I'd be able to stop her, wouldn't I?

Turn On Jess: 2d6+2 8

KittyEmpress fucked around with this message at 01:45 on May 15, 2015

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

"Well, Mine." I said it with a little giggle, I was honestly happy again, not as happy as before, but jhappy regardless, I could see the colors around us even in the terrible overcast day of rain and horribleness. I pulled her in close and kissed her again, this time I wasn't planning to break it. My hands moved to her clothes and started working on them. It didn't matter to me, if what Nathan said was true, about people only wanting me for my body, for sex. I wanted Jess for other reasons, and if I had to be like this to keep her around... I enjoyed it anyways.

I didn't care where we were, I didn't care what was going on around us, how cold it was, how wet she was. I wanted her now, and as I opened my lips for my tongue, I realized that fully. I wasn't going to be making it back to school yet.

These two are gonna just uh, fade here.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Earlier
"Hey, Jess... do you promise you wont be so upset with people for wanting me?" There's few positions better for bargaining than between someone's legs, I'd come to learn. No one ever really said no when that was going on. Jess was no exception, of course, not that I even needed to be in a position of bargaining for her to make me promises.

Present

I wasn't bothering to dress, it didn't matter how open or exposed it was, it wasn't like anyone was out in the rain and the gazebo mostly was hidden from the street. Unless someone decided to walk through the actual playgrounds in the middle of this downpour, no one'd see. And even if they did, who loving cared, oh no the police? Like they'd bother even coming out for something like that, in a lovely area like this. I knew the police here, ten to fifteen minutes they say, and then they show up four hours later with no apologies. Made it easy for me at least.

I didn't let Jess disentangle really, I pulled her up and rested her head against my chest as we lay there and she texted something on her phone, I didn't really care what it was, I think she was sending one of the pictures she took to someone. Guess I should expect a threesome tonight or tomorrow when she gets like that, that was always nice. I was practically purring with happiness as she climbed up and kissed me, I opened my mouth and let it deepen for a moment, then blinked, "Oh, Mine, what did you just send and who did you send it to?" I was giggling, I didn't mind at all, whoever she felt like teasing, probably Alex or Sarah.

"You wanna go back?" I sort of reached over to where my bra - an actual bra, probably the first time Jess had really seen me in a real one - lay discarded, and started to redress. I didn't care about returning to school, but we could at least go somewhere warmer, I could swear it was about to start snowing with how cold it was, that couldn't be good for either of us, especially her... all squishy and human. I squeezed my squishy human, giggling at the thought of calling her that.

KittyEmpress fucked around with this message at 05:04 on May 16, 2015

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

I giggled as she pulled my bra away, shrugging as I reached over for my shirt instead as she pulled off of me and started discussing going out, throwing the shirt on, "Fine, fine, you can keep that for when you're thinking about me later tonight." I giggled happily at the antics, this was more like the Jess I knew and liked so much, though I think I visibly winced as she mentioned my house, "Yeeahh... my Mom's home, and she kind of just dropped me off at school again, so... I don't think my place is an option." It never was, I liked her place - Vern aside - because I could be with her there. I wasn't really going to bring anyone home to the house of a winter Court Lord and Lady - they'd eat anyone I brought home alive, probably.

I started to fetch the rest of my outfit, and then as I reached over for my shorts, I pulled the underwear out of them, tossing those into Jess' face, "These too." I giggled more as I wiggled up to stand, spreading a bit to give a good view to Jess as I wiggled my shorts up my legs to dress, "Lets go have some coffee? I think I know a lovely starbucks like ten minutes away that somehow is still open. How the gently caress do those things manage to still exist somewhere this poo poo is like, a fuckin' mystery." I pulled my shirt down, it showed just a bit of my chest with how low cut it was, and the cleavage - and especially my lack of bra. About normal for me, really.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

I giggled as I watched Jess dress, rolling my eyes at the show she put on, though that didn't mean I was going to look away. Hell no, I was enjoying watching her wiggle around like that trying to charm me, and then she was even copying my choice with the underwear, and I had to giggle even longer at that, "You can keep them. I don't need 'em since I can have you when~e~ver I want~." I singsonged the last bit of it, as I skipped up to be face to face - well, chest to face, she was so small, and then leaned down to kiss her on the lips again, "Mine." I said it with a grin, then grabbed at her hand - and the umbrella that lay abandoned, "Watch, if you stand riiight next to me like this." I wrapped my arm around her backside, hand on her hip grasping her right against me, "We can both fit and not get you any wetter. Well, maybe not that." My hand moved and squeezed at her butt just for a moment.

I started to lead her out in the rain, and the umbrella - and closeness- did remarkably well to keep her dry...-er. I got horribly wet from how close I was to her, but I really didn't mind that.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

I didn't mind starbucks, not too much at least - it was a good place to get a bunch of lovely caffeine when poo poo started to drag. Unfortunately, I normally went to one on the 'better' - nominally at least - parts of town, closer to my house. I'd only come here twice before, and it wasn't exactly what I normally got even when I ordered the same thing. Still, as we stepped up to the counter and some annoyed looking rear end in a top hat stared at us, I was quick enough at ordering, "Vente Mochaccino, five shots of espresso. Yes, five." I pulled out a little wallet from my pocket - I wasn't carrying a purse today, not with how much I'd been running around. Lost that too many times as is. A few bucks was handed over, and another few into an empty tip tin. I did my best to give a smile as I did so, and then followed to the heater, flopping down into the couch alone, as she dragged a chair over.

"I can get that, you can practically taste the uh... everything. Crushed hopes and lost aspirations and all that. Also the lovely coffee smell." I grinned at the last part, winking to her as I motioned to the counter, that remarkably called her name just as I motioned, "Looks like yours is done firs-." Just as i was about to laugh at that, a call for "Lily" came out, and I shook my head, standing, completely unsubtly taking Jess' hand and dragging her up to grab our coffees, leaning in to kiss her cheek just as we got up to the counter. I didn't care if the guy behind the counter started staring or looked upset over the affection - in fact, part of it was intentional. I loved making outdated people uncomfortable.

Coffees in hand, I didn't force her to sit in my lap on the couch, but I certainly left it very open and wiggled a bit to make her look at how empty it was, "Man, I hope the rain lets up. It's even more dreary than usual like this. And there's like nothing for us to do this early that's any fun either, ugh. And my stash is up in my room, and I can't go home again, so that's out too." I took a sip of my horribly caffeinated drink - the caffeine flavor covered all the burnt taste, so it wasn't as bad as it could be. At least they seemed to give me enough shots today, "You got any ideas, Mine?"

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

"No feelin' judgmental today, movie could be fun." I tried to brush off her final question, as if it wasn't worth notice, but I kept looking at her - hard not to with her sitting in my lap like this -and she was still giving me those eyes that were so dang sad. Like seriously Jess was good at those kinds of eyes, I knew that by now, I knew even if I looked away from her I'd feel them on me, so I just sipped my coffee and closed my eyes, looking as if I was in intense thought - which I was, this was a big thing and I couldn't think of any really good way to let her down, without lying and I didn't really like lying.

"Look, my parents are uh, they're different, Jess. Judgmental and not really uh, accepting of things I really like?" I snuggled myself around her, and kissed her gently on her chin, "It's not that I don't want to take you home with me, if I had a choice I'd drag you out of Vern's place and make you live with me full time, Mine. You know that." I rested my lips where they were, not moving - I could feel the disgust coming from the man at the counter as we cuddled so openly in here, but he couldn't do a thing, "They'd see you and look at you like you were... a toy or something." A meal more likely, even I knew how Jess was underneath things sometimes, "At best. At worst they'd view you as a distraction or as ruining me, and force me to stop seeing you."

It wasn't the full truth, but it was about as much as I could say. I wanted to say more, I wanted to tell her how it really was. But she either wouldn't believe me and would be mad for lying, or she'd believe me and It'd be a big loving deal. I wasn't ready for that just yet.

Not sure if this counts for XP, sadly!

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Harm 0/4 | Experience: 5/5 | Conditions: Liar, Heartless, Damned

"Yeah, parents are jerks." I kissed her back as she smiled, I didn't mind the bit of tongue in the least, as I held her in close to me. We both were starting to dry finally, the heater was at least doing its work, and I giggled a little as I heard something from behind the counter fall, and the 'barista' start to curse loudly. After a few moments though, I broke the kiss, and smiled as she laid down into my lap, my hand moving through her hair playfully, playing with the colorful strands joyfully. "I dunno, what's even in theaters these days? I haven't seen a movie - that I remember at least - in like, man almost a year now?"

I didn't really care about the movie, but at least it'd be tolerably warm and it'd be dry in one, so we could probably enjoy ourselves, "We could probably sit in the back and no one'd see, if you wanted to do something." I offered up the nice option with a smirk, "Or we could go all the way to the front and do it anyways~?" The second option would have been my choice, but, well, most people are more afraid of being caught and I did sort of realize it. Still, 10am on a monday was not exactly going to be packed, we could probably get away with it.

Figuring out advance

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Harm 0/4 | Experience: 0/5 | Conditions: Liar, Heartless, Damned

I frowned as Jess started to talk down about herself, "Ugh, Mine, you know it wasn't just you like, I totally didn't get it either." I giggled as I knocked her forehead with a knuckle lightly, "Though next time don't throw me down like that or I promise I'll be done with it! I'm not a fan of being hurt, you meanie." I was grinning and leaned down to kiss her gently, only for her to hold up her phone and some texts from Alex, "Oh. My. God. That's so cute. You should like, totally give me her number, gimme a sec I'll take it." I scooted a little, leaning to get the phone out of my pocket - where it barely fit, and put the number in.

"You wanna go just us two, or you wanna see what Alex is up to?" I was still playing with her hair, and frowned, "I mean I'm fine with just you, Mine. Promise." I giggled as I said her nickname, as usual, it was just so... something, "I dunno, whatever you're up to's good with me, not like I feel like going back to class or going home. Aaand Vern's probably at your place, right?"

I didn't even notice Alister.

Taking Hungry Ghost as an advance

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

I glanced from where I was still kissing on Jess as Alister moved closer, then started to act like he was on his phone busy with something else. Ugh, probably looking for a reason to bitch at me, I was so loving tired of his bullshit always looking for reasons to freak at me. So gently caress it, if he wanted to come over and creep on us, I'd at least make it a little fun for me, as I leaned down on Jess' neck and started to nibble at the tender skin gently, sucking lightly to give her a hickey - making sure to be just loud enough to piss Alister off, probably.

Between the little sucks I did talk though, "Your place could be fun, but I dunno, something about being out sounds nice today, even if the day is poo poo. I'll have fun with whatever we do though." I was so happily kissing at the girl who was literally sitting in my lap, without any worry for the barista's glares or Alister's closeness and proximity to be creepy, "I dunno, it looks like Alex is dragging that uh, Max person." I didn't really know Max like, at all, didn't really have much interest either, they didn't seem particularly interesting, "Off to the bathroom for some fun." I commented as I watched Alex drag her to the women's restroom, only pouting a little, "You wanna go see if they're gonna gently caress in there?" I said it just loud enough for Alister, giggling as I kissed Jess' neck again, "Never been much for restrooms, but I know some people who are."

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

As the trio was dragged into the bathrooms, I couldn't help but hop up -pulling Jess off my lap and onto the couch - and skip over to the door, trying at the door just to find it locked, "Aw, gently caress, they locked it Mine." I giggled a little, shrugging. it didn't really matter to me and I doubted it mattered to Jess. Still I couldn't help but lean into the door, "Hey, this place has a policy against threesomes in the toilets!" I was giggling as I said it, noticing the look the Barista gave me as I did, and then the look he gave the bathroom, and then the phone, as if he was considering calling up whoever his boss was to see what the gently caress her was supposed to do. Instead he just sighed loudly and muttered something probably offensive, before sitting on his rear end again.

"Hey Jess, looks like Alex is gonna be indisposed for awhile, you mind if I text Sarah instead, see if she'll come? I'm hoping you two can get along better, buuuut." I was already back next to her, and kissing on her again as I asked - I knew to give her plenty of attention whenever Sarah was involved, "I mean if you don't wanna that's cool, but goin' off just the two of us seems lame, and who knows when those three'll be done, yeah?" I was moving down to her neck again, right where her jaw and it met, kissing and sucking lightly on it, "If she acts like a bitch to you, I promise I'll take care of it~?" I giggled - of course I would, I made Sarah make that promise for a reason.

Turn On Jess: 2d6+2 13

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

I giggled, and didn't even more my mouth away from Jess as I flipped the phone out of my pocket, raising it up above her shoulder so I could read it and keep up my attentions to her. It was easy enough to flip through and find Sarah, she'd sent me a message earlier after all, and I was able to just type with one hand without letting go of Jess with the other hand or with my mouth,

To Sarah posted:

Hey Sarebear, you wanna meet up with me + Jess for a movie? Shouldn't be busy, maybe play around during loud or not so loud parts? <3 Get back to me soonish~

So it wasn't exactly the most subtle, but I clipped a quick picture of what I was doing to Jess right now, and attached it. It happened to have a pretty good angle down my shirt, exposing a good bit of my braless chest. Not all of it, but enough to confirm that I wasn't wearing any underwear, and tease a bit. I only released Jess after I was done with the text, giggling a little, "You wanna head over first, or wait for her to get back to me, babe?"

Turn On Sarah MOBILEY: 2d6+2 9

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

I can't help but grin as my phone buzzes along with Jess', and as she started looking at it, I couldn't help but give a tiny little laugh, my own phone brought up to look at the picture as I tsked lightly, "Yeah, sounds good to me. I'm pretty sure I sorta know where she lives. Or at least the direction. We can start walking while I text her for the exact place, 'kay?" I linked arms with Jess, and downed the rest of the abandoned lovely coffee, leaving the cup sitting there for the barista to deal with when I was gone, and then starting to tug her out the door, the umbrella picked up and opened to keep her dry, "Stay in close, now." I giggled as I wrapped my arm around her hip, dragging her right against me, hip to hip.

I was texting rather blindly, I could barely see my phone's screen where it was down near Jess' hip, but at least looking down at it gave me a good view of her chest, even if it was under clothes.

quote:

Sounds great headed now. Address?

A quick message sent off to Sarah as we started to walk towards where I was certain Sarah's place was, directionally, based on how I'd seen her walking to and from school some days. Would at least get us closer for when she sent the rest of the info.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

"Of course I appreciate it, Mine." I giggled as I leaned down to kiss at her, getting us both a bit wet as we walked from how I had to hold the umbrella to do it, pulling back after giving her a smooch on her cheek, "Look I made her promise to be nicer, and I mean, I'll totally make sure we include you, okay? You're my main girl and like, that's obvious." A squeeze of her backside, just as we happened to stroll up to the apartment building.

Something about being in the Winter Court, the first thing I imagined when I felt all the highs coming from the apartment building was all the ways those could come crashing down, not just for me but for everyone. There were a lot of options, most of them were pretty morbid, but the one I expected was for Sarah or Jess to end up deciding to break their promises to be nice, and start hating on each other. But that might not even be it, it felt like there was more than just Sarah up there, so maybe one of them would be the problem instead. I hoped so, I'd like for Sarebear and Mine to get along for a bit, so they could see how much fun the other was. Never really got the whole 'fighting' thing with people, more fun to just, ya know, have fun with them.

"Ready then?" I laughed softly as we walked up to the building, and moved up to the sixth apartment, knocking loudly on the door, "I hear someone wants to gently caress here instead of at the movies, what's up with that?" Look, if you were going to enter a room, you had to do it in style. If you were going to wait for someone to let you into a room, you had to do it in a way that set the tone for everything else, and I certainly felt like making Sarah get up and let us in.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

"Uh, hey... you." I gave a sort of half hearted greeting as Anna opened the door, I'd never really talked to her much before and I honestly wasn't super interested in doing so to begin with, she wasn't really Alister level but I wasn't blind to people sneering or disliking me, I just willfully ignored it. A quick kiss to one of Sarah's cheeks as she rescued me from the awkwardness of having to talk with someone I didn't know who disliked me - and gave me a hug, of course, and I was being lead actually into the apartment.

I sort of glanced around a the group, frowning a little when I saw Nathan at first, then giving a smile - well, I didn't listen to his advice, but at least he wasn't really the type to get pissy about that as far as I knew. And it worked out anyways, so he'd probably be happy... don't know why he'd be here though. A little shrug at the talk of weed, "Kinda boring, guess we can try it, my stuff's locked up at home and well, ain't getting in there at least until after school." Seriously, alcohol and weed? Sarah, poo poo, I expected way more from you, this poo poo is boring. Unlike Jess I didn't feel the need to act tough, moving to the fridge without a single care - bending down in it as I moved around in it, grabbing the three hard lemonades I found, "Guess I'll take these then, since Mine and you don't want 'em."

gently caress yeah I liked the fruity drink, getting drunk was for idiots who'd never experienced a real high - and it was hard and weird for me either way, so I just drank what tasted good. And uh, the piss called beer was not 'what tasted good'. Still, I grabbed one of them for Jess at least, as I made my way to the couch and flopped down on it unceremoniously, dragging Jess down onto it with me, waving off the bong for now, as I pulled off the top of my completely fruity drink, "You know, you guys should try to get some taste, I don't know how you can drink that poo poo." The beer was already between Jess' legs by the time I took my drink.

"So am I taking all five of you to the movies then, or what? Didn't realize we were havin' a party in here."

KittyEmpress fucked around with this message at 00:48 on May 22, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Harm 0/4 | Experience: 1/5 | Conditions: Liar, Heartless, Damned

"Aw, the one time I'm being good." I giggle as I quickly drink down the rest of my stupid hard lemonade, just as Jess hops up and goes to run for some shrooms. Eh, why not they looked pretty good, and I didn't even know what was playing in theaters anyways. So you know what gently caress it, my hand reached out and grabbed Jess, pulling her down into my lap as she tried to tease me with the bag of shrooms, "Oh yeah, like you even need to ask if I wanna share some poo poo with you, stupid." I grinned as I gave her a kiss, looking over to Sarah with a smile still, "Paying me back for last time I provided, eh?" I couldn't help but smile, and pat at the couch next to me.

Hey, I came over expecting a threesome, and I wasn't going to get distracted by that even if the drugs were really tempting. Now I'd just have a threesome and a hopefully good trip, maybe even at the same exact time.

I will eat your bait!

• Locked thread