Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

ah yes perhaps this undiscovered secret of the orient can help me as a white western man live more in-tune with nature

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003
Richard Feynman didn' t believe in brushing teeth.
Are you smarter than Richard Feynman? Didn' t think so.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
Would literally buy these for my dog

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

NihilismNow posted:

Richard Feynman didn' t believe in brushing teeth.
Are you smarter than Richard Feynman? Didn' t think so.

Isaac Newton was celibate. Just because somebody is good at one niche thing doesn't make them an all wise sage.

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast
these meth threads are really starting to get out of hand

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

this is cool as gently caress i want black teeth

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

MrQwerty posted:

nothing like the black teeth and oral cancer that a lifetime of chewing betel will get you

This was something I remember everyone chewing, but me being a dumb kid thought it was "beetle" and have never been able to look it up since.
So, thank you for ending a mystery in my life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

The difference is they also swallow them after

• Locked thread