Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Series DD Funding
Nov 25, 2014

by exmarx
Jesus will return and win the Presidency in 2016, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Series DD Funding
Nov 25, 2014

by exmarx

CowOnCrack posted:

such as destroying the environment

Debatable.

quote:

taking out loans against the future generation in the form of debt on the scale of trillions of dollars through entitlements,

The current US national debt is not particularly extraordinary, nor caused by "entitlements."

quote:

and even putting their work and marriage life ahead of simple basics like disciplining their children and resorting instead to things like literal forced drug addiction (psychiatry) for a boy that's just hyperactive and needs exercise.

lol

quote:

our four-year college degrees are worth nothing.

[citation needed]

quote:

The next generation is, of course, on the whole, woefully unable to make up for sins that massive and shouldn't even worry about it. I believe this psychological disregard for children is clearly the result of the liberalization of sex, divorcing it from its reproductive reality. My parents lived for themselves, their work life, their passion, their retirement. I was an afterthought, and now I'm little more than a hallowed out feeble shell capable of little but giving my life to Jesus and praying for the day he takes me away. I've struggled to explain that all of my life until I realized the all-pervasiveness of not wanting children in our own generation. It comes from our parents, who didn't want us.

How old is "your generation"? More specifically, how old are your peers, because this is where you're getting your anecdote from.

quote:

Why do you think men have social anxiety? I'll give a hint. Some men are sensitive and loving, and are really love / marriage / family guys. There is no place for them in our culture of romance where such a thing is a dead idea. You either have to lower yourself to something less, or struggle on in alienation.

Would you say there's been an increase in... vapidity?

quote:

I look forward to continuing to be mocked all my life for having never been on a date, and then at 27 years old falling in love and wanting marriage and family with some girl who had a boyfriend (aka 'gently caress buddy').

?????

Series DD Funding
Nov 25, 2014

by exmarx

CowOnCrack posted:

If a woman has sex with a man she is consenting to wanting children by biological (and moral) necessity. If there are men or women who have been brainwashed to do this without wanting children, here comes the end. I'm ready.

If a woman leaves her home without a male companion she is consenting to wanting children by being raped. Really makes you think, huh?

• Locked thread