Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i paint stuff. a lot of stuff. usually its easy to come up with things to paint (noble dogs, breakfast foods/desserts, powerful magick) but other times it isn't easy because i am thinking about other things. last time i couldn't think of stuff to paint i asked gbs. it was a fairly smart decision because you guys had so many good ideas

pug basketball, mookface buttering his horsewife and neglecting his foal, A misanthrope's av giving some goon a seizure, heroin jesus jerking a dude, guinea pig loving an apple, and an illuminati pug in a cosmic tutu

i'm hoping that you guys might have good ideas again now and that you aren't thinking about other things like i am (right now i've been thinking a lot about schizophrenia and first i was like 'huh maybe i'll paint that' but all i ended up painting was small cats :sigh:) so please tell me things that you think are good ideas and i'll try to paint them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I don't know OP.

For some reason, all I can think about is small cats??

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

try to paint some small cats for me op, thanks!

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

A small cat thinking about small cats.

Or a toilet.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
silhouette of a man squatting to take a poo poo against a sunset. bonus points if you can portray deep contemplation during defecation.

• Locked thread