Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
How is everyone enjoying their Sunday?

I went to dim sum for brekkie and now I'm just chilling on my balcony soaking up some rays while working on a pitcher of michelada and catching up on some much needed poo poo posting.

Did you remember to call your mom today??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
prolly gonna fire up the ol grill and get going on some delish smooty chicken op

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
FIVE GUYS BURGERS AND FRIES CUCK IM GAY SAME MACCHIATO

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Noice, planning on firing up the ol' grill myself later, cook some steak and asparagus to eat while I watch baseball

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
My girlfriend doesn't like asparagus cause it makes your pee smell bad, but she is busy pet sitting so I'm a free man to eat as much of the 'gus as I like!!!

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i havd some green beans but i have trouble eating them because they remind me of frog weeners

-Misfit-
Apr 20, 2005

I come in the name of Jesus Christ by the power of the holy spirit Bitch!
i called your mom

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Gonna get off my rear end real soon and go for a ride. No destination in mind, just gonna waste a whole bunch of non-renewable dead dinosaur for my own personal amusement, because my privilege is so high.

Don't care, got bugs in my teeth.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
It's so hot it's making me physically tired. I'm about to take a quick power nap with my cat because I'm a human being who naps and also owns a cat

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Sup OP.

Ive got a prime New York Strip with the bone brineing.

Im gonna organize and clean my desk area.

And, maybe a late lunch with my bestie.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Windows 98 posted:

It's so hot it's making me physically tired. I'm about to take a quick power nap with my cat because I'm a human being who naps and also owns a cat

:kimchi:

Cat naps best naps.

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

Pretty good OP, thanks for asking. Have a good mothers day everyone.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Enfield posted:

i havd some green beans but i have trouble eating them because they remind me of frog weeners

This made me lol IRL, thank you Enfield I wish you best of luck with your smooth chicken

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

psyopmonkey posted:

Sup OP.

Ive got a prime New York Strip with the bone brineing.

Im gonna organize and clean my desk area.

And, maybe a late lunch with my bestie.

NY strip? Niiice

I've just got a cross rib. Not the best cut but the price was right, manager's special yes yes yall

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

the sky is up op lol

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

also i have a harder time eating frog weiners now thanks to enfield

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Windows 98 posted:

Its a beautiful day here temp in low 70s with a little breeze. Im wearing short shorts and a hawaiian shirt and very comfortable. No place I'd rather be than Southern California

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Nooner posted:

Its a beautiful day here temp in low 70s with a little breeze. Im wearing short shorts and a hawaiian shirt and very comfortable. No place I'd rather be than Southern California

My arms?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

:swoon:

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

what a garbage thread i wouldn't want to hang out in such a bad place to hang out with friends

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

social vegan posted:

the sky is up op lol

Lol I got owned

-Misfit-
Apr 20, 2005

I come in the name of Jesus Christ by the power of the holy spirit Bitch!
you guys wanna see a dead body?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

social vegan posted:

what a garbage thread i wouldn't want to hang out in such a bad place to hang out with friends

Please do not say things like this social vegan you are being a troll

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Nooner posted:

Please do not say things like this social vegan you are being a troll

sorry

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I wish I could share some of this pitcher of michelada with you guys, I've gotten really good at making it and am proud of my recipe.

the secret is to use Tony Chachere's instead of celery salt :ssh:

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Windows 98 posted:

yeah its almost 90 which is p crazy

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

VendaGoat posted:

Gonna get off my rear end real soon and go for a ride. No destination in mind, just gonna waste a whole bunch of non-renewable dead dinosaur for my own personal amusement, because my privilege is so high.

same

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

i both ate things and drank things today

today was a good day

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

VendaGoat posted:

There are times I reaaaaally wish I had a motorcycle, like Friday when I took me almost two hours to go 9 miles from my apt to my office because of traffic, but I'm too afraid to get one because it seems hella dangerous especially in LA

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Nooner posted:

There are times I reaaaaally wish I had a motorcycle, like Friday when I took me almost two hours to go 9 miles from my apt to my office because of traffic, but I'm too afraid to get one because it seems hella dangerous especially in LA

hey nooner please don't get a motorcycle, they are hella dangerous and i like you alive and posting on SA not the opposite

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Otacon posted:

hey nooner please don't get a motorcycle, they are hella dangerous and i like you alive and posting on SA not the opposite

Aww thank you friend (:

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

get two and stand on the seats

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

social vegan posted:

get two and stand on the seats

or weld them together like some sort of weird 4-wheeled vehicle

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Otacon posted:

or weld them together like some sort of weird 4-wheeled vehicle

this is actually a pretty genius idea

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Fetus Tree posted:

this is actually a pretty genius idea

we could call them "autogyros"

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Uhhg guys this mother loving pigeon just flew up and landed on the rail and walked RIGHT UP to the mother loving home defense falcon on the rail

Dont ever buy one they dont work...

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Otacon posted:

we could call them "autogyros"

we could call it a "car"

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
i'm hanging out in my underwear cause this is my only day off and i'm going to clean the tub in a little bit. i had leftover pizza for lunch and i'm probably gonna take a nap at some point. i', 28 and single

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Aesop Poprock posted:

i'm hanging out in my underwear cause this is my only day off and i'm going to clean the tub in a little bit. i had leftover pizza for lunch and i'm probably gonna take a nap at some point. i', 28 and single

gently caress cleaning the tub sucks. I did it for the first time in like a year the other day was so gnarly I didn't even realize how bad it was till I cleaned a spot and could see how bright white it is SUPPOSED to be.

I bought a black and decker electric scrubber and it was still a huge bitch to do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Nooner posted:

gently caress cleaning the tub sucks. I did it for the first time in like a year the other day was so gnarly I didn't even realize how bad it was till I cleaned a spot and could see how bright white it is SUPPOSED to be.

I bought a black and decker electric scrubber and it was still a huge bitch to do

i cleaned it like 3 months ago so it's not that bad it's more that I don't want to feel completely unproductive. I do it by hand and it takes like an hour or so. I'll probably scrub down the kitchen and vacuum too but I'm still chillin playing the walking dead for xbox in my boxers so I'm putting it off as long as possible. I might even nap before hand

• Locked thread