Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Aesop Poprock posted:

i cleaned it like 3 months ago so it's not that bad it's more that I don't want to feel completely unproductive. I do it by hand and it takes like an hour or so. I'll probably scrub down the kitchen and vacuum too but I'm still chillin playing the walking dead for xbox in my boxers so I'm putting it off as long as possible. I might even nap before hand

I should do it every three months so it doesn't get so bad. How does the place you go to get clean get so dirty??

But if today is your only day off I say no reason NOT to be unproductive, kick back and do you for a bit. I recommend mixing up a pitcher of michelada and watching a little baseball :cheers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Nooner posted:

I should do it every three months so it doesn't get so bad. How does the place you go to get clean get so dirty??

But if today is your only day off I say no reason NOT to be unproductive, kick back and do you for a bit. I recommend mixing up a pitcher of michelada and watching a little baseball :cheers:

i texted my roommate that i was bored around 11 and he texted back to clean the apartment and i said "maybe" but now i'm under duress cause if i do nothing by the time he returns he's gonna look down on me (he's working 9-6). regarldess i brought it on myself

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Nooner chelada protip: mix some ground cayenne pepper in with the salt for the rim of the glass muy picante!

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

working on a pitcher of michelada

My nigga :respek:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Volume posted:

My nigga :respek:

Are you a tomato juice man or a clamato man?

Personally I'm all about the clamato, tastes a little lighter and cuts down the acidity of pure tomato juice imo

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
whays michelda? how do you make it

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Enfield posted:

whays michelda? how do you make it

I'll reveal the michelada secret when you tell me about smooty chicken :hehe:

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i did a goggle and i have all the ingredients except tomater juics

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i used to work in a kitchen with this black guy named andre who couldnt see worth a crap and dodnt wear glasses. we were in the middle of a lunch rush and for some reason he was calling tickets and we were running a special "smothered chicken" and andre had the ticket pressed right up against his eyes and yelled out "1 smooty chicken" and started laughing and the rest os history

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Enfield posted:

i used to work in a kitchen with this black guy named andre who couldnt see worth a crap and dodnt wear glasses. we were in the middle of a lunch rush and for some reason he was calling tickets and we were running a special "smothered chicken" and andre had the ticket pressed right up against his eyes and yelled out "1 smooty chicken" and started laughing and the rest os history

Thats where smooty chicken came from!

Its all so clear now!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I prefer clamato juice to tomato juice, but basically is just a bloody Mary but with cerveza (modelo especial muy buneo) instead of vodka. The perfect summer drink. Cheers

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
OK I'm going to a friends place to swim and drink michelada so probably won't be posting again for a while

I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday and Happy Mothers Day to all those goonette mommies out there!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I did this.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3719329

• Locked thread