Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
I just heard some guy say that he was "getting the meat sweats", is this really a thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Code for doing your mom,OP. It's ok, she likes it. You should want her to be happy today.

KM Scorchio
Feb 13, 2008

"If you don't find rape hilarious, you're a sensitive crybaby."
I'm physically sweating sausages right now dude.

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

Hobohemian posted:

Code for doing your mom,OP.

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Joey got them on Friends eating an entire turkey by himself. First I ever heard of it.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
it's one of those things that only happens to tv characters and real people with messed up bodies

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

So I was loving this goons mom and complaining about getting some hella meat sweats, and the little poo poo busts in the room demanding to know what they are

KM Scorchio
Feb 13, 2008

"If you don't find rape hilarious, you're a sensitive crybaby."
In fairness most goons are big messy sweat factories so they would never notice the difference. No me though I'm buff and cool.

Popeahuntis
Apr 10, 2009

It's that substance that's left on your cock and/or balls after a heavy rutting.

A combination of you and your partners lubricating juices and sweat and if you're that way inclined flavoured lube

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

it's about ethics in obesity research

Fusilli Jerry
Dec 13, 2013

ASSMAN

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Dude, I dunno.

That was in my thread right?

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Meat sweats has been running through my head like a mantra for the last few days, and here you are making a thread about it.

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

It's when you suck cocks for so long that a day without it leaves you covered in sweat in excruciating cock hungry withdrawal

fargom
Mar 21, 2007
Look at this poor person who doesn't live in southern California and doesn't go to Korean BBQ. A sad, pitiful existence really. Kill yourself OP.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
lol at all these people not giving a real response.

Now I'm going to be 'that guy' and ruin the fun:

quote:

A condition experienced during sleep characterized by significant discomfort, sweating, and delusional dreams that is triggered by the consumption of large amounts of cured or smoked meats. Condition is related to the high levels of nitrates and salts in the cured meat.
The meat platter that I had for dinner last night at the Serbian restaurant gave me the meat sweats, which kept me up all night with really bad dreams.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
"The meat platter that I had for dinner last night at the Serbian restaurant gave me the meat sweats, which kept me up all night with really bad dreams." - Things Louie CK might say

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

fargom posted:

Look at this poor person who doesn't live in southern California and doesn't go to Korean BBQ. A sad, pitiful existence really. Kill yourself OP.

Korean BBQ is literally the greatest thing ever invented. I was in the OC in December and we went to one of these, and it ruined eating for me forever because nothing will ever top it

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
Sometimes I eat too much of a rich food at once and I break out in a very short lived sweat with hot, flush cheeks.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Eat so much of something that it causes it's own specific reaction.
A good thing that cool people do normally.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
It's when you're so lovely and out of shape that chewing meat physically strains you. It only happens to lesser people.

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*
Brainwashing pushed by the lie-beral media op

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
There's something fishy about that guy's claim of being up all night with bad dreams.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
I think this must be an american thing

and by that I mean fat citizens of the United States not their polite northern cousins or lazy southern 'half-cousins'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Jeff Sichoe posted:

I think this must be an american thing

and by that I mean fat citizens of the United States not their polite northern cousins or lazy southern 'half-cousins'

Bice dog whistle racism, dude.

• Locked thread