Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I kinda want a little grenade lapel pin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i knew someone with a "The internet makes you stupid" license plate frame back in the day...they ended up totaling the car when they crashed into the side of a MBTA bus

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

I bought the sax guy and I'm not ashamed. Why has this emote fallen out of favor? :sax:

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

Three Olives posted:

I just checked SAclopedia and was disappointed that it fails to fully capture the scope of the drama involved in that plush toy. Did the Get Out Frog ever make it into production?

No. The guy got a prototype from the factory in China and it looked like absolute poo poo, so I think the project was just abandoned after that. Wish I'd saved that email but it was years ago.

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp

TASTE THE PAIN!! posted:

I bought the sax guy and I'm not ashamed. Why has this emote fallen out of favor? :sax:
I need a Cuck Emote and corresponding sweater and lapel pin combination

Beep Street
Aug 22, 2006

Chemotherapy and marijuana go together like apple pie and Chevrolet.
I have a sax guy and an awesome that I would be willing to sell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I would like to buy an :iamafag: and an :ohdear:

Hit me up.

• Locked thread