Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcK0MYgnHjo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
are you?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

HugoDigletts posted:

I've got an IRL friend who is a massive tumblr who was going on about how white people shouldn't have dreadlocks because they never have historically and it's racist for them to do so, and I'm fairly certain the first part isn't accurate, but what is the slacktivist rational behind dread locks being racist now?

anything that white people do is cultural appropriation and racist so it's a weird kind of racism where white people aren't allowed to do anything but that kind of racism is okay because they're white

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
personally i think having a shag carpet that rolls around in mud and poo poo and needs washing constantly is a great idea

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
seriously imagine one of those things walking through some brush they'd look like a moving hill after a few hours

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Zanshin posted:

Going by the way that skinny dude in clown pants is magically lifting it off the ground with one arm, those dogs may be big but they're obviously made of marshmallow.

that dog is jumping

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i don't think Gandank the White Wizard has ever heard of a razor tbh

• Locked thread