Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I'm DEFINITELY a sexy baby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

Poque posted:

This post with your avatar put the "Gay Dean" song in my head :P drat our shared love of Community!

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

Kleedrac posted:

This post with your avatar put the "Gay Dean" song in my head :P drat our shared love of Community!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTe2773N9U8

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
If not for the facial hair on your avatar it could definitely be a passable Dean.

he is the best character.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

Poque posted:

If not for the facial hair on your avatar it could definitely be a passable Dean.

he is the best character.

Would you two just gently caress already?

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

You recall this living nightmare, you take comfort in its familiar pain. You smell fermentation and can hear a dull, unending beeping. Someone shouts in a language you do not know.
You love your family. YOU. LOVE. THEM.
Welcome to Red Lobster. Come see what's fresh. Today.

DGK2000 posted:

Would you two just gently caress already?

I lol'd.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

Poque posted:

##vote Poque

The first player not to post a simple greeting or something in regards to the rolling start.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Meinberg posted:

##vote Poque

The first player not to post a simple greeting or something in regards to the rolling start.

gently caress Which Way Madness
Marry DGK
Kill Meinberg

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Grandicap posted:

gently caress Which Way Madness
Marry DGK
Kill Meinberg

:greencube:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
meinberg why do you hate babies?

DGK why do you wanna see a baby have hot, probably gay sex?

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
hello

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
hey

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

Poque posted:

Why do you want me to watch?

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Poque posted:

I kinda wanna change my vote to you now.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Gridlocked posted:

I kinda wanna change my vote to you now.

do it then!

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Poque posted:

do it then!

That would mean voting against Rolling Start. Are you insane?

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Gridlocked posted:

The rolling start has stopped, sadly enough. But it has revealed to us that Poque is kinda weird.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I feel like voting Kleedrac for self voting

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Gridlocked posted:

You can post rolling start again when you do it.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Pre-hoc re-rolling start.

##vote Poque

Dead Cow
Nov 4, 2009

Passion makes the world go round.
Love just makes it a safer place.

bowmore posted:

I feel like voting Kleedrac for self voting

It is kinda weird...

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Poque posted:

This is really disturbing.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
Unless you are talking about dark baby. Then it's ok.

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

Dead Cow posted:

It is kinda weird...

You obviously didn't watch the Rolling Start video - it's so catchy it nearly counts as a case!

Though if my joke is bothering people ...
##Unvote

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Kleedrac posted:

You obviously didn't watch the Rolling Start video - it's so catchy it nearly counts as a case!

Though if my joke is bothering people ...
##Unvote

##vote Kleedrac

Serious vote, to concerned with how his actions look. Scummy.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:c: The Current Day 1 Votecount :c:

DGK2000 (2): bowmore, Shanakin
Kleedrac (2): Meinberg, Kleedrac, Gridlocked, -Meinberg, -Kleedrac, Grandicap
Meinberg (1): DGK2000
Poque (1): Meinberg, Grandicap, -Grandicap
bowmore (0): Grandicap, -Grandicap

Not Voting (7): Dead Cow, fiery_valkyrie, Kleedrac, Poque, Quandary, QuoProQuid, WHICH WAY MADNESS

:h: With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to be executed.
:d: The current deadline is May 21st, 2015 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 11 hours.

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

Grandicap posted:

##vote Kleedrac

Serious vote, to concerned with how his actions look. Scummy.

too*

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I am saddened that I made that mistake.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

But this deflection is scummy as hell. You are taking credence away from my argument by attacking something unrelated. Kleedrac's scum yo. Ya'll should vote for him.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

##vote Kleedrac

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

Grandicap posted:

But this deflection is scummy as hell. You are taking credence away from my argument by attacking something unrelated. Kleedrac's scum yo. Ya'll should vote for him.

srsly this is the weakest case ever. I'm not deflecting but honestly if your case is made on my joke-vote posts you may be scum trying to nail an easy case.

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I
And if Meinberg's vote is serious as well they could be scummates :P

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

Kleedrac posted:

srsly this is the weakest case ever. I'm not deflecting but honestly if your case is made on my joke-vote posts you may be scum trying to nail an easy case.

What makes you think that a substantial case can be made this early in the game?

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

QuoProQuid posted:

What makes you think that a substantial case can be made this early in the game?

I don't need something with notes and links to tons of evidence but I made 2 jokes and he seems to think that this is lynch-worthy.

Dead Cow
Nov 4, 2009

Passion makes the world go round.
Love just makes it a safer place.
That came on quickly. Kleedrac, why so defensive when it's so easy to ignore early day one vote slinging? You went from weird to frantic

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

T O P

Kleedrac posted:

I don't need something with notes and links to tons of evidence but I made 2 jokes and he seems to think that this is lynch-worthy.

It is page three of a game that has been almost entirely dead. The game has to start somewhere, and it usually only builds momentum from weak casing and overreactions to it.

Speaking of which, I find your overreaction odd. Seems a little melodramatic to say that you are being threatened when there are only three votes against you.

How serious are you about your accusation at Meinberg and do you think it is "serious?"

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

T O P

Dead Cow posted:

That came on quickly. Kleedrac, why so defensive when it's so easy to ignore early day one vote slinging? You went from weird to frantic

oh my gosh, dead cow. you stole my thunder!!

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

You recall this living nightmare, you take comfort in its familiar pain. You smell fermentation and can hear a dull, unending beeping. Someone shouts in a language you do not know.
You love your family. YOU. LOVE. THEM.
Welcome to Red Lobster. Come see what's fresh. Today.

Dead Cow posted:

Not that I like using meta, but I just got lynched in another ongoing game for basically this same case and flipped scum, and that makes it the best vote as of now.

##vote Kleedrac

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Dead Cow posted:

he's not frantic. that's a mischaracterization intended to paint him as something he's not. Like when you say "calm down" to your friend who isn't actually mad because you want him to get madder ##vote Dead Cow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Poque posted:

he's not frantic. that's a mischaracterization intended to paint him as something he's not. Like when you say "calm down" to your friend who isn't actually mad because you want him to get madder ##vote Dead Cow

I'm in agreeance. His self-vote wasn't weird, and he sure as poo poo wasn't frantic.

##vote Dead Cow

• Locked thread