Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer
Nothing is sweeter than seeing a soldier or sailor reunited with their family after a long deployment overseas. Embracing each other for the first time can often be a very intimate moment for these families. Most of the time families plan these reunions well in advance to make sure everything is perfect. But what happens when the homecoming is a surprise?

Watch this video to find out…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNPUpkbxT38

Yep, I was crying right along with her. How about you? Share this video with other goons by pressing "reply" to bump the thread!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LduQvyDSbAs

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
How many lil boys and girls did he rape?

RaceFat
Jul 12, 2004
i actually pissed along with them by mistake. sorry op :(

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
These videos stir up a tiny bit of emotion in me and it always make me happy to know I'm not completely dead inside yet.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
The scream and tears is definitely her realizing she'll have to concoct an excuse for being pregnant much sooner than she thought. Everything crashing down

-Misfit-
Apr 20, 2005

I come in the name of Jesus Christ by the power of the holy spirit Bitch!
he obviously triggered that poor woman

Aug 4, 2010

same

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
This video was much more inspiring because he was surprising his own wife instead of strangers' wives at Chick-Fil-A.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress Chick-Fil-A imo

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!
Chick-Fil-A is alright, they used to have books in their kids meals which was neat if you were a pathetic nerd child.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5VNNev3Yuc

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

where the REAL muthafuckas at? for real

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

good thing it wasn't a sunday

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

finally my civilian massacreing ptsd addled husband is back from war

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy.

Pessimism
Aug 2, 2005

You can find this and other great titles at your local library
I always used to think that chick-fil-a was pronounced "chick fill uh".

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Poppyseed Poundcake fucked around with this message at 22:11 on May 11, 2015

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
thanks op that was nice, it made me smile

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
6,000 sexual assaults in the military last year

And that's probably only intramilitary rapes!

Like gently caress that's 16 rapes a day how is that even possible

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
reminder that most military spouses cheat

mdm posted:

:911:

ApexAftermath
May 24, 2006

Someone post that cartoon drawing of the soldier wiping blood on his face. The I love murder one. I can't find it.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
turdbrains clapping for no other reason than hes wearing a soldier uniform
:ughh:

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Nothing satisfies a soldier's hunger after a hard year of killing thousands of Muslim children like a good christian chicken sandwich.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

gary oldmans diary posted:

turdbrains clapping for no other reason than hes wearing a soldier uniform
:ughh:

Maybe it was for the brave sacrifice he made in the name of freedom

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
did you guys see the video of the AC130 gunship gunner just mowing down some journalists and a van full of school children?

poo poo was straight out of full metal jacket

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I had sexual intercourse with his wife while he was deployed

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Maybe it was for the brave sacrifice he made in the name of freedom
i have no doubt thats why they think theyre clapping

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

He needs to get together with Kai Greene so they can double penetrate a grapefruit.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
has the mortality rate for soldiers gone up to 99 percent since WWII or are women just insufferable now? why the crying and screaming?

ive seen videos of returning soldiers in WWII women kiss them for a second and they throw a hat or whatever nobody shrieked or wept

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

extra stout posted:

has the mortality rate for soldiers gone up to 99 percent since WWII or are women just insufferable now? why the crying and screaming?

ive seen videos of returning soldiers in WWII women kiss them for a second and they throw a hat or whatever nobody shrieked or wept

She's just acting out what she's seen on TV. Military wives are nothing but semiotic functions of their environment

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
maybe im misunderstanding the logistics of a soldier coming home but it seems pretty lovely to get your leave notice/discharge and prepare to leave your base all while pretending you dont know when you're coming home while talking to your spouse

like you land at the airport and youre in the states now, still havent even told her that you're on your way home after X months or years, and you drive and call any family/friend except her until you find out shes at the chikfila?

seems like she'd be a lot happier having known a couple weeks ago when you first got discharged/on leave

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

extra stout posted:

he's going to be home for at least a few months before he kills himself, she will have to wait that long before she can start banging her boyfriend again. Those were shrieks of sexual frustration.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

maybe im misunderstanding the logistics of a soldier coming home but it seems pretty lovely to get your leave notice/discharge and prepare to leave your base all while pretending you dont know when you're coming home while talking to your spouse

like you land at the airport and youre in the states now, still havent even told her that you're on your way home after X months or years, and you drive and call any family/friend except her until you find out shes at the chikfila?

seems like she'd be a lot happier having known a couple weeks ago when you first got discharged/on leave

When you put it that way it seems kind of hosed up to engineer your return to be as underhanded as possible to produce more hysterics from your SO.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

JebanyPedal posted:

When you put it that way it seems kind of hosed up to engineer your return to be as underhanded as possible to produce more hysterics from your SO.

and its all just to get a video you can put on youtube for likes and subscriptions... smdh

Miss Areola Canasta
Oct 14, 2007

"You lookin' at me?"

mdm posted:

6,000 sexual assaults in the military last year

And that's probably only intramilitary rapes!

The military should distribute those scary female condoms with teeth inside. I hear the rapist has to go to the hospital to get it removed.

http://www.antirape.co.za :nyd:

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
i think that since people are in better contact with their so's that are serving overseas than say, 1944, when you couldn't hit them up with a phone call or an email, or poo poo like that

that it's whatever man

motherfuckers making ice cream on a navy ship hitting up their bitches every day like "i miss you bae" instead of getting a letter once in a while, so this so called social media poo poo is making everyone all stupid bc they're aware of what they family had for supper and poo poo while they do what they do feel me, ptsd is worse now, you're in constant contact, of course you miss that bitch and vice versa and it must suck to have to listen to her and not shove a dick in her or him

tl:dr facebook is cucking are soldiers

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Harry in Rio posted:

i think that since people are in better contact with their so's that are serving overseas than say, 1944, when you couldn't hit them up with a phone call or an email, or poo poo like that

that it's whatever man

motherfuckers making ice cream on a navy ship hitting up their bitches every day like "i miss you bae" instead of getting a letter once in a while, so this so called social media poo poo is making everyone all stupid bc they're aware of what they family had for supper and poo poo while they do what they do feel me, ptsd is worse now, you're in constant contact, of course you miss that bitch and vice versa and it must suck to have to listen to her and not shove a dick in her or him

tl:dr facebook is cucking are soldiers

your theory is pretty dumb

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

and its all just to get a video you can put on youtube for likes and subscriptions... smdh
its all so you can catch her riding someone elses d

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aunt Teefa
Mar 17, 2015

thanks for sharing op, don't see enough of these stories thanks to the LIEbrul media!

• Locked thread