Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

gary oldmans diary posted:

its all so you can catch her riding someone elses d

at the chickfila? drat

these army wives are going too far nowadays

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

your theory is pretty dumb

really

you think

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Harry in Rio posted:

really

you think

yep

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

maybe you're right and everyone is just a pussy nowadays, man up lol

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

at the chickfila? drat

these army wives are going too far nowadays
not
far
enough

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Harry in Rio posted:

maybe you're right and everyone is just a pussy nowadays, man up lol

when you really think about it, shouldnt a wife who was a good person shun and adulterate a husband who left her for X years to go murder and rape in another country? isnt that just, and good?

maybe army wives are the real heroes here

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Real rap.

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

when you really think about it, shouldnt a wife who was a good person shun and adulterate a husband who left her for X years to go murder and rape in another country? isnt that just, and good?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The whole point of the videos is trying to make people feel good about guys who willingly volunteered to go overseas and do a occasional war crime

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)
lol

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)

Beef Turret posted:

She's just acting out what she's seen on TV. Military wives are nothing but semiotic functions of their environment

yeah so are all affected crackers

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I didn't watch the video but am already disappointed a freedom fighter didn't suicide bomb the place. Would have made for a surprise ending.

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009
Does anyone have a link to that FYAD thread making fun of GIP and there was a post about laughing into your wife's vag, looking up and being like "oh nothing honey, just people make the funniest sounds when you shoot them" and then going back down? it was a good one.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Erethizon_dorsatum posted:

Does anyone have a link to that FYAD thread making fun of GIP and there was a post about laughing into your wife's vag, looking up and being like "oh nothing honey, just people make the funniest sounds when you shoot them" and then going back down? it was a good one.

This is the one i think http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3484022

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

The important question is what sauce did he order with his nuggz

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009

That's the one, thanks.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Moridin920 posted:

did you guys see the video of the AC130 gunship gunner just mowing down some journalists and a van full of school children?

poo poo was straight out of full metal jacket

that was an apache

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWUINWorn7I

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
Well I for one cant wait til i get older and i can join the army & shoot cool guns...As video games get more advance I only become more detached from our shittey Whole Foods life here in the US. Gotta grow up, pull myself up by the bootstraps & make this world a better place while I improve my own sitch. My life has begun to lose meaning. Want 2 travel the world. Drive an armored vehic, pick off Osama from an Apache maybe. Wanna kill myself. Would love 2 dip into the 85 degree waters of the Persian Gulf & experience the serenity I have sought for so long. I cannot focus on a single task anymore. The only thing that calms my Strobe Light Brain is the nurturing digital comfort of the AR-15 scope. I have played fps games my entire life & autistic btw.

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

Erethizon_dorsatum posted:

Ah, I remember my last day there before the big send-off. Picked a random hajj off the street, he was lugging straw or some poo poo (fag), pistol whipped him and jacked his wallet. I barked "What's the frequency, Khalil?" whilst beating him, pretty clever, I was full of adrenaline (knew I had a wicked BJ waiting for me when I got home). Sometimes my wife gives me an eerie look, like I'm a stranger or like i have lobsters growing out of my head, haha. She sleeps on the couch now and says I'm a shell of a man, but she's just permanently on the rag anyway, worthless bitch. I've told her to get in line and supprot me, I fought for her freedom and if she doesent like it well then she can answer to my angry face & my fists. It's tough being a hero.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
hope her hoels were filld w Cock whilst he was servin nation :911:

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

bonvivant posted:

Ah, I remember my last day there before the big send-off. Picked a random hajj off the street, he was lugging straw or some poo poo (fag), pistol whipped him and jacked his wallet. I barked "What's the frequency, Khalil?" whilst beating him, pretty clever, I was full of adrenaline (knew I had a wicked BJ waiting for me when I got home). Sometimes my wife gives me an eerie look, like I'm a stranger or like i have lobsters growing out of my head, haha. She sleeps on the couch now and says I'm a shell of a man, but she's just permanently on the rag anyway, worthless bitch. I've told her to get in line and supprot me, I fought for her freedom and if she doesent like it well then she can answer to my angry face & my fists. It's tough being a hero.

stfu fa

The Clap
Sep 21, 2006

currently training to kill God
did the soldier and his wife gently caress to completion or did he start having PTSD episodes before he could spooge in her ruined vagina

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Fansy posted:

Nothing is sweeter than seeing a soldier or sailor reunited with their family after a long deployment overseas. Embracing each other for the first time can often be a very intimate moment for these families. Most of the time families plan these reunions well in advance to make sure everything is perfect. But what happens when the homecoming is a surprise?

Watch this video to find out…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNPUpkbxT38

Yep, I was crying right along with her. How about you? Share this video with other goons by pressing "reply" to bump the thread!

Thanks Obama

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
"Thank god you're home! I was beginning to think I couldn't gently caress any more other guys!"

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I don't get what this means

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I love chic fil a tbh.

BUT HOLY gently caress THIS MOTHERFUCKERS loving HAIR STANDARDS ARE YOU loving KIDDING ME LET ME TAKE A PAGE OUT OF AR 670-1

Chapter 3
Appearance and Grooming Policies
3–1. Personal appearance policies
a. Soldiers will present a professional image at all times and will continue to set the example in military presence,
both on and off duty. Pride in appearance includes Soldiers’ physical fitness and adherence to acceptable weight
standards in accordance with AR 600–9.
b. A vital ingredient of the Army’s strength and military effectiveness is the pride and self discipline that American
Soldiers bring to their Service through a conservative military image. It is the responsibility of commanders to ensure
that military personnel under their command present a neat and soldierly appearance. Therefore, in the absence of
specific procedures or guidelines, commanders must determine a Soldier’s compliance with standards in this regulation.
c. The Army uniform regulations for standards of personal appearance and grooming are as specific as is practicable
in order to establish the parameters with which Soldiers must comply.
d. Portions of this chapter are punitive. Violation of the specific prohibitions and requirements set forth in this
chapter may result in adverse administrative action and/or charges under the provision of the UCMJ.
3–2. Hair and fingernail standards and grooming policies
Note: This paragraph is punitive with regard to Soldiers. Violation by Soldiers may result in adverse administrative
action and/or charges under the provisions of the UCMJ.
a. Hair.
(1) General. The requirement for hair grooming standards is necessary to maintain uniformity within a military
population. Many hairstyles are acceptable, as long as they are neat and conservative. It is the responsibility of leaders
at all levels to exercise good judgment when enforcing Army policy. All Soldiers will comply with hair, fingernail, and
grooming policies while in any military uniform, or in civilian clothes on duty.
(a) Leaders will judge the appropriateness of a particular hairstyle by the guidance in this chapter and by the ability
to wear all types of headgear (such as beret, patrol cap, or service cap/hat) and any protective equipment (such as
protective mask or combat helmet) properly. Hairstyles (including bulk and length of hair) that do not allow Soldiers to
wear any headgear properly, or that interfere with the proper wear of any protective equipment, are prohibited.
Headgear will fit snugly and comfortably, without bulging or distortion from the intended shape of the headgear and
without excessive gaps. Hairstyles that pose a health or safety hazard are not authorized.
(b) Extreme, eccentric, or faddish haircuts or hairstyles are not authorized. If Soldiers use dyes, tints, or bleaches,
they must choose a natural hair color. Colors that detract from a professional military appearance are prohibited.
Therefore, Soldiers must avoid using colors that result in an extreme appearance. Applied hair colors that are
4 AR 670–1 • 10 April 2015
prohibited include, but are not limited to, purple, blue, pink, green, orange, bright (fire-engine) red, and fluorescent or
neon colors. It is the responsibility of leaders to use good judgment in determining if applied colors are acceptable,
based upon the overall effect on a Soldier’s appearance.
(c) Soldiers who have a texture of hair that does not part naturally may cut a part into the hair or style the hair with
one part. The part will be one straight line, not slanted or curved, and will fall in the area where the Soldier would
normally part the hair. Soldiers will not shape or cut designs into their hair or scalp.
(2) Male haircuts. The hair on top of the head must be neatly groomed. The length and bulk of the hair may not be
excessive and must present a neat and conservative appearance. The hair must present a tapered appearance. A tapered
appearance is one where the outline of the Soldier’s hair conforms to the shape of the head (see scalp line in figure
3–1), curving inward to the natural termination point at the base of the neck. When the hair is combed, it will not fall
over the ears or eyebrows, or touch the collar, except for the closely cut hair at the back of the neck. The block-cut
fullness in the back is permitted to a moderate degree, as long as the tapered look is maintained. Males are not
authorized to wear braids, cornrows, twists, dreadlocks, or locks while in uniform or in civilian clothes on duty.
Haircuts with a single, untapered patch of hair on the top of the head (not consistent with natural hair loss) are
considered eccentric and are not authorized. Examples include, but are not limited to, when the head is shaved around a
strip of hair down the center of the head (mohawk), around a u-shaped hair area (horseshoe), or around a patch of hair
on the front top of the head (tear drop). Hair that is completely shaved or trimmed closely to the scalp is authorized.
(See figs 3–1 and 3–2.)
(a) Sideburns. Sideburns are hair grown in front of the ear and below the point where the top portion of the ear
attaches to the head. Sideburns will not extend below the bottom of the opening of the ear (see line A of fig 3–1).
Sideburns will not be styled to taper, flair, or come to a point. The length of the individual hairs of the sideburn will
not exceed 1/8 inch when fully extended.
(b) Facial hair. Males will keep their face clean-shaven when in uniform, or in civilian clothes on duty. Mustaches
are permitted. If worn, males will keep mustaches neatly trimmed, tapered, and tidy. Mustaches will not present a
chopped off or bushy appearance, and no portion of the mustache will cover the upper lip line, extend sideways beyond
a vertical line drawn upward from the corners of the mouth (see lines C and D of fig 3–1), or extend above a parallel
line at the lowest portion of the nose (see line B of fig 3–1). Handlebar mustaches, goatees, and beards are not
authorized. If appropriate medical authority allows beard growth, the maximum length authorized for medical treatment
must be specific. For example, “The length of the beard cannot exceed 1/4 inch” (see Training Bulletin Medical (TB
Med) 287). Soldiers will keep the growth trimmed to the level specified by the appropriate medical authority, but are
not authorized to shape the hair growth (examples include, but are not limited to goatees, “Fu Manchu,” or handlebar
mustaches).
(c) Wigs and hairpieces. Males are prohibited from wearing wigs or hairpieces while in uniform, or in civilian
clothes on duty, except to cover natural baldness or physical disfiguration caused by accident or medical procedure.
When worn, wigs or hairpieces will conform to the standard haircut criteria, as stated within this regulation.
(3) Female haircuts and hairstyles. The illustrations provided in figure 3–3 are intended only to clarify language
regarding authorized hair lengths and bulks. The requirements for hair regulations are to maintain uniformity within a
military population for female Soldiers while in uniform, or in civilian clothes on duty, unless otherwise specified.
Female hairstyles may not be eccentric or faddish and will present a conservative, professional appearance. For the
purpose of these regulations, female hairstyles are organized into three basic categories: short length, medium length,
and long length hair.
(a) Short length. Short hair is defined as hair length that extends no more than 1 inch from the scalp (excluding
bangs). Hair may be no shorter than 1/4 inch from the scalp (unless due to medical condition or injury), but may be
evenly tapered to the scalp within 2 inches of the hair line edges. Bangs, if worn, may not fall below the eyebrows,
may not interfere with the wear of all headgear, must lie neatly against the head, and not be visible underneath the
front of the headgear. The width of the bangs may extend to the hairline at the temple.
(b) Medium length. Medium hair is defined as hair length that does not extend beyond the lower edge of the collar
(in all uniforms), and extends more than 1 inch from the scalp. Medium hair may fall naturally in uniform, and is not
required to be secured. When worn loose, graduated hair styles are acceptable, but the length, as measured from the
end of the total hair length to the base of the collar, may not exceed 1 inch difference in length, from the front to the
back. Layered hairstyles are also authorized, so long as each hair’s length, as measured from the scalp to the hair’s end,
is generally the same length giving a tapered appearance. The regulations for the wear of bangs detailed in paragraph
3–2a(a), apply. No portion of the bulk of the hair, as measured from the scalp, will exceed 2 inches.
(c) Long length. Long hair is defined as hair length that extends beyond the lower edge of the collar. Long hair will
be neatly and inconspicuously fastened or pinned above the lower edge of the collar (except when worn in accordance
with para 3–2a(j)), except that bangs may be worn. The regulations for the wear of bangs detailed in paragraph
3–2a(3)(a) apply. No portion of the bulk of the hair, as measured from the scalp as styled, will exceed 2 inches (except
a bun, which is worn on the back of the head and may extend a maximum of 3 1/2 inches from the scalp and be no
wider than the width of the head).
(d) Additional hairstyle guidelines. Faddish and exaggerated styles, to include shaved portions of the scalp other
AR 670–1 • 10 April 2015 5
than the neckline, designs cut in the hair, unsecured ponytails (except during physical training), and unbalanced or
lopsided hairstyles are prohibited. Hair will be styled so as not to interfere with the proper wear of all uniform
headgear. All headgear will fit snugly and comfortably around the largest part of the head without bulging or distortion
from the intended shape of the headgear and without excessive gaps. When headgear is worn, hair should not protrude
at distinct angles from under the edges. Hairstyles that do not allow the headgear to be worn in this manner are
prohibited. Examples of hairstyles considered to be faddish or exaggerated and thus not authorized for wear while in
uniform or in civilian clothes on duty include, but are not limited to hair sculpting (eccentric texture or directional flow
of any hairstyle to include spiking); buns with loose hair extending at the end; hair styles with severe angles or designs;
and loose unsecured hair (not to include bangs) when medium and long hair are worn up.
(e) Devices. Hair holding devices are authorized only for the purpose of securing the hair. Soldiers will not place
hair holding devices in the hair for decorative purposes. All hair holding devices must be plain and of a color as close
to the Soldier’s hair as is possible or clear. Authorized devices include, but are not limited to, small plain scrunchies
(elastic hair bands covered with material), barrettes, combs, pins, clips, rubber bands, and hair/head bands. Such
devices should conform to the natural shape of the head. Devices that are conspicuous, excessive, or decorative are
prohibited. Some examples of prohibited devices include, but are not limited to: large, lacy scrunchies; beads, bows, or
claw or alligator clips; clips, pins, or barrettes with butterflies, flowers, sparkles, gems, or scalloped edges; and bows
made from hairpieces. Foreign material (for example, beads and decorative items) will not be used in the hair. Soldiers
may not wear hairnets unless they are required for health or safety reasons, or in the performance of duties (such as
those in a dining facility). No other type of hair covering is authorized in lieu of the hairnet. The commander will
provide the hairnet at no cost to the Soldier.
(f) Braids, cornrows, and twists. Medium and long hair may be styled with braids, cornrows, or twists (see glossary
for definitions). Each braid, cornrow, or twist will be of uniform dimension, have a diameter no greater than 1/2 inch,
and present a neat, professional, and well-groomed appearance. Each must have the same approximate size of spacing
between the braids, cornrows, or twists. Each hairstyle may be worn against the scalp or loose (free-hanging). When
worn loose, such hairstyles must be worn per medium hair length guidelines or secured to the head in the same manner
as described for medium or long length hair styles. Ends must be secured inconspicuously. When multiple loose braids
or twists are worn, they must encompass the whole head. When braids, twists, or cornrows are not worn loosely and
instead worn close to the scalp, they may stop at one consistent location of the head and must follow the natural
direction of the hair when worn back, which is either in general straight lines following the shape of the head or
flowing with the natural direction of the hair when worn back with one primary part in the hair (see para 3–2a(1)(c)).
Hairstyles may not be styled with designs, sharply curved lines, or zigzag lines. Only one distinctive style (braided,
rolled, or twisted) may be worn at one time. Braids, cornrows, or twists that distinctly protrude (up or out) from the
head are not authorized.
(g) Dreadlocks or locks. Any style of dreadlock or lock (against the scalp or free-hanging) is not authorized (see
glossary for definition).
(h) Hair extensions. Hair extensions are authorized. Extensions must have the same general appearance as the
individual’s natural hair and otherwise conform to this regulation.
(i) Wigs. Wigs, if worn in uniform or in civilian clothes on duty, must look natural and conform to this regulation.
Wigs are not authorized to cover up unauthorized hairstyles.
(j) Physical training. Long length hair, as defined in paragraph 3–2a(3)(c), may be worn in a pony tail during
physical training. A single pony tail centered on the back of the head is authorized in physical fitness uniforms only
when within the scope of physical training, except when considered a safety hazard. The pony tail is not required to be
worn above the collar. When hair securing devices are worn, they will comply with the guidelines set in paragraph
3–2a(3)(e). Hairstyles otherwise authorized in this chapter (such as braids and twists) may also be worn in a pony tail
during physical training.
(k) Physical training in utility uniforms. Pony tails are authorized using guidelines set forth in paragraph 3–2a(3)(j),
while conducting physical training in utility uniforms. However, if the helmet is worn during physical training, hair
must be secured using guidelines in paragraph 3–2a(3)(a) through (k).
b. Cosmetics.
(1) Standards regarding cosmetics are necessary to maintain uniformity and to avoid an extreme or unprofessional
appearance. Males are prohibited from wearing cosmetics, except when medically prescribed. Females are authorized to
wear cosmetics with all uniforms, provided they are applied modestly and conservatively, and that they complement
both the Soldier’s complexion and the uniform. Leaders at all levels must exercise good judgment when interpreting
and enforcing this policy.
(2) Eccentric, exaggerated, or faddish cosmetic styles and colors, to include makeup designed to cover tattoos, are
inappropriate with the uniform and are prohibited. Permanent makeup, such as eyebrow or eyeliner, is authorized as
long as the makeup conforms to the standards outlined above. Eyelash extensions are not authorized unless medically
prescribed.
(3) Females will not wear shades of lipstick that distinctly contrast with the natural color of their lips, that detract
from the uniform, or that are faddish, eccentric, or exaggerated.
6 AR 670–1 • 10 April 2015
(4) Females will comply with the cosmetics policy while in any military uniform or while in civilian clothes on
duty.
c. Fingernails. All personnel will keep fingernails clean and neatly trimmed. Males will keep nails trimmed so as
not to extend beyond the fingertip unless medically required and are not authorized to wear nail polish. Females will
not exceed a nail length of 1⁄4 inch as measured from the tip of the finger. Females will trim nails shorter if the
commander determines that the longer length detracts from a professional appearance, presents a safety concern, or
interferes with the performance of duties. Females may only wear clear polish when in uniform or while in civilian
clothes on duty. Females may wear clear acrylic nails, provided they have a natural appearance and conform to Army
standards.
d. Hygiene and body grooming. Soldiers will maintain good personal hygiene and grooming on a daily basis and
wear the uniform so as not to detract from their overall military appearance.

ALSO PUSHUPS GO.

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

hey are you white supremacist site poster "ron mexico's pitbull" by any chance

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

bonvivant posted:

hey are you white supremacist site poster "ron mexico's pitbull" by any chance

nah some fag gave that fag my fag av

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

gently caress da Mods posted:

nah some fag gave that fag my fag av

I don't understand what your post to me meant, can you explain it?

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

ron mexico's pitbull I thought u were a pitbull enthusiast

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAh1zahfMik&t=60s

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Windows 98 posted:

"Thank god you're home! I was beginning to think I couldn't gently caress any more other guys!"

Getting bored of loving a whole battalion of civilian men each month.

Festis
Feb 15, 2010

The Birthday Hobo

Remember Kids:
Vinegar'll get ya drunk!
So did he buy that cake for himself?

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

and its all just to get a video you can put on youtube for likes and subscriptions... smdh

This. People, especially the younger generation, just don't seem to get that normal people act differently when there's a camera around than when there isn't. There's a subconscious pressure to perform, so they act like they think they're supposed to.

Pebergehund
Jan 21, 2010

When I heard you had to do paperwork in Kandahar for six months I was afraid I would never see you again!

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

My Q-Face posted:

This. People, especially the younger generation, just don't seem to get that normal people act differently when there's a camera around than when there isn't. There's a subconscious pressure to perform, so they act like they think they're supposed to.

But for the younger generation there's always a camera around. We all carry cameras in our pockets all day long.

Also why didn't he bring her a present back from war? Like a nice necklace made of ears or something? What a selfish jerk.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

maybe im misunderstanding the logistics of a soldier coming home but it seems pretty lovely to get your leave notice/discharge and prepare to leave your base all while pretending you dont know when you're coming home while talking to your spouse

like you land at the airport and youre in the states now, still havent even told her that you're on your way home after X months or years, and you drive and call any family/friend except her until you find out shes at the chikfila?

seems like she'd be a lot happier having known a couple weeks ago when you first got discharged/on leave

Too much time for her to cover up her indiscretions. You need the element of surprise if you're going to bust her red-handed.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

cuck-fil-a

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

LeoMarr posted:

I love chic fil a tbh.

BUT HOLY gently caress THIS MOTHERFUCKERS loving HAIR STANDARDS ARE YOU loving KIDDING ME LET ME TAKE A PAGE OUT OF AR 670-1

Is it wrong to want people to look proper and uniform while they're slaughtering foreign people by the dozen? Is that so wrong???

• Locked thread