Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eldridge cleaver
Apr 11, 2015

by Lowtax
People who do it more than like, once a month, are poo poo tier human beings and should be laid off."Oh, set to do not disturb and no work cell, how are you working if you're literally unreachable?"

"Oh, even though you come in once a month we need to leave this cubical free for you when we're stuck leasing extra space for new hires?"

If you own your own business and you work from home, you're probably just jacking off all day and honestly, you might as well be on welfare for all your stay at home, shut-in cripple job does for the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

hey look, a thread

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
op is a jello rear end lil bitch

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

sorry someone figured out how to like their job more than you do op

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!
Working from home would rule actually.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
op jealous that he has to live in a cubical for his pay like a scrub

-Misfit-
Apr 20, 2005

I come in the name of Jesus Christ by the power of the holy spirit Bitch!
you sound like a jealous baby

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
just gotta keep the little icon in gchat green and repsond right away when ppl IM u and ur golden and can do p much anything while 'on the clock' and working frm home

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
jealousy isnt a good look for you, OP

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
I probably make more money sitting on my rear end jerking off than you do running errands for your rear end in a top hat boss

Knitting Beetles
Feb 4, 2006

Fallen Rib

eldridge cleaver posted:

If you own your own business and you work from home, you're probably just jacking off all day and honestly, you might as well be on welfare for all your stay at home, shut-in cripple job does for the world.

This is correct

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say the OP is a submissive bottom.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
home is for not working

no work happens at home

office = work then i leave and go home and chill

no work in my house no sir

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Hobohemian posted:

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say the OP is a submissive bottom.

:agreed:

working from home is a good+fun way to get paid, wake up hungover after drinking+playing games irresponsibly until 4am, jack off, do grocery/shopping while all the stores are dead-empty, and run errands and poo poo while "on the clock". if you have a boring but good paying job where yo can just "work" form home, you're living the american dream.

to be honest tho that gets kind of old, especially when i have tangible work to do that people are relying to have done and i like seeing my poo poo get built, so i prefer to work at the office 95+% of the time. it's also just more relaxing/cathartic to actually leave work and come home.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
the only working i do at home is working my shaft

eldridge cleaver
Apr 11, 2015

by Lowtax
Not sure I follow the jealousy thing--i can work from home, but I like...care about not doing a lovely job and...value? (yeah, I do) the opportunity to connect with coworkers face to face. And people who don't suck, as proven so far in this thread.

E: lol at the post below.

eldridge cleaver fucked around with this message at 00:26 on May 12, 2015

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
WFH bitches are worthless cunts.

I know because I did it once in college and I literally jacked off while playing WOW and talking to people about college admissions. Chicks would tell me about their dreams while I spooged on mute.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
sounds like something worth getting upset over op

Dr. Carwash
Sep 16, 2006

Senpai...

eldridge cleaver posted:

Not sure I follow the jealousy thing--i can work from home, but I like...care about not doing a lovely job

lol you were probably one of those dumbasses that NEEDED to go to the library to study. lil tip for you, some people can actually manage to get poo poo done without being locked away in a cubicle for 8 hours. maybe one day you'll understand that :D

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
An office is an adult daycare center where you sell yourself on the installment plan to toil for another man's dream. If you finish early you aren't allowed to go home because it's your time they want. And you're buddies with your coworkers not because of any mutual interests but because you happen to be in the same room a lot. What a nightmare

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
if i recall technically owning a failing business on paper can be good for a really juicy tax refund

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
There's this new indian chick consultant at work who is really pretty and wears 1950s housewife style dresses and hair. I would not know I had this fetish if I worked from home.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Haters gonna hate

goosebox
May 11, 2015
Working? What is this? The Victorian era?

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
At least working in the office you can get a feel for the pace. When I see Carl fuckin off on his phone for half the day, I'm going to do it too damnit.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

hey look, a thread
i didnt read it, was it any good?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

down n out posted:

At least working in the office you can get a feel for the pace. When I see Carl fuckin off on his phone for half the day, I'm going to do it too damnit.
larrys off in the corner playing loving snood that retard
gonna show these bitches how this loving descent 2 works

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

The jealousy coming off you is so so good thank you OP.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

working from home sucks

thats my opinion about working from home

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i dont particularly like working from home but it's nice to be able to do it a couple times a month in order to run errands and other poo poo that piles up that you cant do on the weekend

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

eldridge cleaver posted:

People who do it more than like, once a month, are poo poo tier human beings and should be laid off."Oh, set to do not disturb and no work cell, how are you working if you're literally unreachable?"

if you don't know how to fake all that poo poo then you're prob too stupid to get a job where you can jack off at home all day, hth

computers and automation have whittled most poo poo down to the point that there's at most 30 hours of actual work to be done in a given week, but society will crumble or whatever if people have time to think about how lovely their lives are so we literally sit around pretending to work: https://hbr.org/2015/04/why-some-men-pretend-to-work-80-hour-weeks

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I get so much extra little crap done working from home 100% of the time plus not having to commute that my health and stress levels are amazing. Instead of getting home from the dumb office here in 20 minutes i'm going to get on the stepper machine while watching a show instead of slogging home through rush hour.

eldridge cleaver
Apr 11, 2015

by Lowtax

XMNN posted:

i didnt read it, was it any good?

No

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

eldridge cleaver posted:

If you own your own business and you work from home, you're probably just jacking off all day

p much yeah, u mad

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

working from home once a week is the golden balance. doing it full time is awful.

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006

eldridge cleaver posted:

"Oh, even though you come in once a month we need to leave this cubical free for you when we're stuck leasing extra space for new hires?"

why you care what another man do for his money? you're being a little bitch here. didn't your daddy teach how to be a real man?

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I'm going back to school so I can get a job that let's me work from home. Sorry you're a whiny bitch baby OP

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

slave mentality itt, maybe someday you'll find someone who values what you do enough to care more that you do the job well than that you show up and wear a tie and look busy but lol probably not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

OP is a loving loser.

• Locked thread