Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

El Dragón Fuego

quote:

El Dragón Fuego ("Fuego" for short)

Hailing From: Mexico City, Mexico

Entrance: Fuego appears on top of the Jumbotron, and breathes a gout of fire into the air. He then flips down to the ramp as his entrance music plays, cheering along with and encouraging the crowd as he walks to the ring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ8D28gvkjc

Fighting Style: Luchadore. Lot of leaps off the ropes, turnbuckles, or his opponent.

Bio: Antonio grew up poor in Mexico City, but idolized the famous luchador El Santo, and watched all of his movies and recorded matches. His lifelong goal is to become as famous and inspirational as El Santo, and the best way to do that is to get the Planetary Greatbelt and/or the Transintercontinental Venerabelt, proving to the world that you can become the best athlete in the world through hard work and strong morals!

El Dragón Fuego stands for fair play, respect for your opponents, and strength of character!

FINISHER: The Dragon Bomber - Fuego does a launching backflip, kicking his opponent under the chin and flipping himself onto the top rope or turnbuckle. A quick play to the crowd, and Fuego flips back forward into a frog splash pin.

Stats: Look +1, Power -2, Real -1, Work +2
Role: Face.
Base Audience: +2

MOVES
FINISHING MOVE: When you’re booked to win a match, roll 2d6: On a 10+, you hit your Finisher clean. You gain +1 Audience. On a 7-9, they make you work for it. Choose: they counter and you have to resort to a roll-up, gain +1 Heat with them; or you execute another high spot, and gain +2 Momentum. On a botch, you still get the win, but pick one: it looks terrible and you lose -1 Audience; injure your opponent; injure yourself.

HUMAN HIGHLIGHT REEL: Whenever you attempt a highflying maneuver, and you roll a 10+ before spending Momentum, gain +1 Audience.

“LOOK AT THAT AMAZING ATHLETICISM!”: +1 Work (Max +3)
Audience: +2 / Momentum: 2

=====

Last week's match between Markus "The Dansk Dino" Magnusson and Rooster Gold, and Gold is getting decimated. Gold's totally out of his league, and Markus has spent the entire match toying with him before the pin. But after the three-count, Markus is still going to use the T-Rex Suplex on the dazed Gold! But before Markus can grab Gold, Fuego comes running down the ramp, leaps onto the top rope, and launches into Markus catching the big man in a flying hurricanrana! Before Markus can recover, Fuego has gotten Gold out of the ring and his helping him backstage.

Fuego VO: "Magnusson, I will no longer stand by and watch you hurt my friends because you think you are a big man, you think the boos of the people watching do not matter, you think you are better than them! But you are nothing! You do not fight with honor or dignity, you disgrace the ring with your actions, and no longer will you go unpunished! I will teach you how your brute force is no match for the skill of El Dragón Fuego!

Evil Mastermind fucked around with this message at 17:16 on May 27, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

thelazyblank posted:

A lightly-accented British voice is heard right after the announcing had finished, no body to match with the voice so far. He sounds professional and even-toned, focus on what's happening in the arena and especially in the ring. "Welcome everyone to another wonderful evening of professional here, courtesy of Transintercontinental World Wrestling. If this is your first time joining us, my name is Bob Manning and I'll be your host for this opening match. With me this week is someone who needs no introduction.."

Cue the other announcer introducing themselves.

And answering with a thick but enthusiastic southern drawl: "But ah'm gonna go on ahead and introduce myself anyways! Howdy y'all this is your ol' pal Jack Walker, here in the announcin' booth to call the shots as ah see 'em. And we're in for a doozy of an openin' match tonight! Right off the bat Honda's givin' Memnon a hell of a beating! Memnon looks like a huntin' dog who don't know where the duck landed!"

thelazyblank, are you a face announcer or heel announcer?

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

thelazyblank posted:

Going with a face announcer here.

That's what I hopedfigured.

"Oh man, look at those there skills Honda's bringin' to the table! It does my heart good to see someone sticking' to the good ol'-fashioned rasslin' moves that make this sport so great; not like that weird fancy stuff these youngun's keep bustin' out, right Bobby?"

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

"Eh, everyone knows beatin' Memnon is easy. He'd slam his own head into the turnbuckles if you let him."

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

"Aw man, what kinda cheap shot y'all call that? Goin' for a man's face? C'mon, ref, get payin' attention in there!"

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

"Unorthawhatnow? Quit with yer ten-dollar words, Bobby, we're here to call the match."

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Jack literally bounces in his chair, like the force of the slam hit everything outside of the ring.

"Whooo doggies! Honda just got slammed harder than a fox caught stealin' eggs from the henhouse!"

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

"See, that's what I'm talkin' about with Memnon! He's got hit in the head too many times, a smart man would try to end this now instead'a giving Honda a chance t'get rollin'!"

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

thelazyblank posted:

(It's the +Look version of the Wrestling move)

"These unorthodox strikes could knock a man out in a single one, and there's a series of them coming from Memnon. 1..2.. Shoulder up, not enough for the win there, but the fan favorite is firing on all cylinders."

"Good thing Honda got his shoulder up! C'mon ref, quit it with the fast counts!"

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

"Look at that dedication, Bobby! Honda don't know the meanin' of the word 'quit'! He ain't givin' up for nothin'!"

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

"Yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaawwwwww! Chalk up another win for the big guy! That's how ya wrassle!"

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

"Oh man, that don't sound good, does it Bobby? Sounds like Memnon's gettin' more steamed up than a dog chasin' a cat through a cow field, know what I mean?"

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

As Margrethe rants and the audience boos, Jack chimes in during one of her pauses for breath.

"What is wrong with these people? Don't they know you gotta respect a lady when she's speakin' her mind?"

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

thejoshie posted:

Margrethe tosses the microphone into the crowd and leaves.

As she starts to leave the ring, a speed guitar plays, and Margrethe looks up to see Fuego at the top of the ramp with a microphone in his hand, seething. The music quickly fades as Fuego begins to speak:

"Margrethe...I have been backstage listening to you, as you say the same thing you say all the time, about how you fought and struggled to get to where you are as if you were the only one who did. And you know what? You sound as if you are not trying to convince us, but convince yourself that you've earned your position."

Fuego pauses as the audience "OOOOOOHHHH!"s.

"I will admit you have the skills, Margrethe. You have the talent. You do have it within you to be the best. But there is one thing you lack that will keep you from truly achieving greatness."

A pause, and then, looking Margrethe right in the eyes...

"Respect."

The crowd starts chanting "Fue-go! Fue-go! Fue-go!"

"You do not respect your fellow wrestlers, and what we have done to get this far. You do not respect the people who have come to this arena tonight to see us, and you do not respect yourself.

A close up on Margrethe's face; she is pissed. Back to Fuego, who is getting more and more steamed.

"All that is bad enough...but for you to insult the man who inspired me, the man who inspired so many others...to stand in that ring and call the great El Santo a flying monkey? That. Will. Not. Stand.

Fuego pauses for breath as the audience chants his name.

"Tonight, Margrethe, I will teach you respect. I will show you what respect and honor can do, and when I beat you, I truly hope...you will learn some respect."

Cut a Promo: 2d6+1 8; I'm going to have Creative book me in a match with Margrethe. I also get +1 Momentum for the Cheap Pop.

Evil Mastermind fucked around with this message at 18:05 on May 23, 2015

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

And Fuego just drops the mike, turns, and walks backstage without even acknowledging her.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

. q=/=e

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ8D28gvkjc

Fuego stands in front of the ring entrance, looking uncharacteristically serious, staring down Margrethe. He has a mic in his hand, and addresses her evenly as his entrance music dies down.

"You are very brave when you attack someone who does not see you coming. I wonder how brave you are when you fight face-to-face."

not sure who has control, so waiting on that before I continue

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

El Dragón Fuego

Audience: +2 / Momentum: 1
Heat w/ Margrethe: +2

Fuego just nods as Margrethe goes on and the officials help Makeala out of the ring. When Margrethe finishes (and Makeala is clear and away from the cameras), Fuego speaks calmly.

"Do you know why you will not win tonight, Margrethe? Because you try to prove your worth with empty words, not actions. You throw insults like a weak child on a playground, knowing that you have no friends, no allies, no one on your side and hoping nobody will notice."

The audience starts to cheer, chanting "Margrethe sucks!" again.

"But me? I have the strength of those who came before me, who paved the way for me to be here tonight. I have the strength of the great El Santo behind me, inspiring me to be the best I can be! I have the strength of my friends, the people close to me who believe in me!"

Fuego is starting to get more animated, moving from calm words to energetic shouts.

"I have the strength of my fans behind me! The thousands of people here tonight to see us! Who believe in us! Who believe in me!"

"Fue-go! Fue-go! Fue-go!"

"AND FOR ALL OF THEM! For the fans, for my friends, for Makeala, for all of us...I will show you true strength tonight!"

Fuego drops the mic, raises his hands in triumph as the audience explodes and gouts of flame erupt on either side of the Jumbotron. He then runs towards the ring, where Margrethe is already waiting for him.

Evil Mastermind fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Jun 9, 2015

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

El Dragón Fuego needs a cool logo

As soon as the bell rings, Fuego immediately begins walking around Margrethe, grinning and doing little half-steps/punches now and then as if he's looking for an opening. An overconfident Fuego steps too far into Margrethe's reach, though, and she reaches out to grab Fuego's shoulders...

But no, it was a feint! Fuego leans back, grabbing Margrethe's wrists as she reaches out, planting his feet on her thighs and running up her body! He runs up into a leaping backflip, using her outstretched arms as a pivot point. Margrethe automatically leans her head back to avoid Fuego's feet, but Fuego just needed her for leverage to jump onto the top rope and leap forward into a flying axe kick!

This could be either +Work for sticking to my Gimmick or +Heat since I need Margrethe's help, but they're both at +2 so that works out nicely!

Wrestling: 2d6+2 6 oh come on, really? Fine, spending 1 Momentum to make that a 7. I'm going to give Margrethe control and take +1 Momentum so I at least broke even.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

El Dragón Fuego needs a cool logo

Audience: +2 / Momentum: 3

Fuego stumbles back from the slap, looking angry. It's clear that he's getting upset with this whole situation, but he manages to keep his cool long enough to size up his opponent. The deck is stacked against him in more ways than one, but Fuego's not the type to back down from a challenge!

Fuego runs back, bouncing off the ropes to gain momentum and charging Margrethe. She dodges easily, and Fuego bounces off the ropes once again. Margrethe clearly gets ready to grab him, clearly expecting Fuego to try another high-flyign maneuver. But Fuego instead drops into a baseball slide, going between her legs and kicking her legs out from under her!

Margrethe stumbles to her knees, toppled but not felled. Trying to take advantage of her momentary confusion, Fuego jumps up to the turnbuckle, raises his arms to the crowd, and launches into a backflip moonsault!

Fuego needs to play to his strengths and try to whittle Margrethe down, so rolling +Look: Wrestling: 2d6+1 8

Well, it's a hit; I'm going to take +1 Momentum and transfer control.

Fuego slams down into the pivoting Margrethe, knocking her down to the mat and knocking the wind out of both of them! But it seems like Feugo didn't take into account how well his opponent could take a hit, because he's not rolling off...

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

..but El Dragon Fuego would never strike a foe in the back! That would be cowardly and dishonorable!

That's not to say, however, that he won't take advantage of Margrethe chewing out the ref to get his breath back.

Interrupt!

quote:

El Dragón Fuego still needs a cool logo

Fuego struggles to his feet; it's clear that he's not adjusting well to this kind of fight. His speed and agility aren't much use if he gets grabbed...

He uses the turnbuckle to pull himself up to a standing position as Margrethe turns back to face him. She grins, seeing that Fuego is still recovering from the chokehold. She approaches slowly, clearly enjoying this and drawing the moment out. As Fuego finally gets back to a standing position, he recieves a chop across the face from his opponent that staggers him! Then another! And anoth...

BUT WAIT! Fuego ducks Margrethe's wide swing, causing her to half-spin from the momentum. She she recovers, Feugo hits her across the face with a double-chop! Then another! As she staggers backwards, Fuego charges forward, hopping up to wrap his arm around Margrethe's neck! Using her strength to anchor himself, he flips his whole body around so he can wrap his legs around her neck. He spins his body sideways, slamming Margrethe down head-first with a huracanrana driver!

Come on, +Look... Wrestling: 2d6+2 13 BOOM! I'm going to +1 Heat, bringing me to +3, get +1 Audience for "Human Highlight Reel", and I'm still in control...or am I?

quote:

Audience: +3 / Momentum: 2
Heat w/ Margrethe: +3

FUE-GO! FUE-GO! FUE-GO!

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

quote:

El Dragón Fuego still doesn't have a logo

Fuego knows he has to act quickly; trying to knock Margrethe out would take too long and give her too many chances to turn the match around. But his position has put him in a perfect position to wrap his legs around Margrethe's neck and begin arching back, putting her into a perfect armbar.

Gotta start playing to the match rules, Power -2, can Fuego pull this off? Wrestling: 2d6-2 1 NOPE

But ground takedowns are not part of Feugo's impressive skillset. He doesn't have the full-body strength to make the hold as painful as it should be...

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

I'm going to see how the announcing team handles this. I have faith in them! Plus it's more interesting to pass control over.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

quote:

El Dragón Fuego still doesn't have a logo

Fuego crawls up the ropes once again, trying to catch his breath. When Margrethe turns to face him again, Fuego does his best to draw himself up. He knows he's in a losing situation, but he refuses to back down.

He roars like his namesake and charges Margrethe, coming in low and wrapping his arms around Margrethe's waist. She didn't see that coming at all and didn't have time to brace herself and she stumbles back into the turnbuckle!

Fuego capitalizes on her confusion by running to the opposite corner and dropping into a three-point stance. He then charges at his full speed, leaping up and lashing out with a double-kick to the head!

quote:

C'moooon +Work...Kick!: 2d6+2 13!

Human Highlight Reel once again! That puts me to +4 Audience, which gets me an Advance. I'm going to take +2 Momentum.

The kick connects, leaving Margrethe reeling and pushing Fuego back. He lands on his back, but immediately kippups and takes a moment to acknowledge the cheers of the crowd.

quote:

Audience: +4 / Momentum: 4

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Evil Mastermind fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Jun 14, 2015

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

(sorry it's blurry, that's how the generator made it)

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

When the show comes back from commercial, a wide shot of the arena is shown for a second before the shout of [url="https://"""]FIIIIIIIRRRE![/url] comes over the speakers. And under the jumobtron steps

He walks down the ramp, high-fiving and fist-bumping the fans as he approaches the ring. He stands on the turnbuckles, fists raised as the crowd cheers.

The music fades, and Fuego takes the microphone and speaks.

"I am here today to talk to you all...about what happened last week. First of all, thank you from the bottom of my heart for the well-wishes and support you have all sent me after what happened after my match with Margrethe."

The crowd chants "MARG-RETHE SUCKS! MARG-RETHE SUCKS!", and Fuego pauses to let them chant. The he goes on.

"I know you all saw the...'interview' she gave after the match." Fuego scowls at the memory as the crowd "boooo"s. But he continues calmly...

"She thinks that by insulting me, insulting my fans, insulting my heritage, she thinks she can make me afraid of her. That she has somehow beaten me."

A chant of "FUE-GO! FUE-GO! FUE-GO!" starts up.

"She knows that to prove herself to you all, to earn your respect, she must defeat people like me. She says I tapped out. We all know this was a lie."

More booing.

"But wait...wait..." Fuego holds up his hand, urging silence. "It does not matter what she says, or what lies she needs to tell herself to convince herself that she is a worth opponent to El Dragón Fuego."

The crowd cheers again, and Fuego starts speaking faster, more emphatically.

"Because I am here to tell all of you...and I am here to tell Margrethe something." He then leans into a camera, the rage filling his voice.

"You can beat me, Margrethe. You can lie about me, insult me, insult my fans, my country. You can pretend you are an honorable fighter, pretend that you beat me fairly."

His eyes wide behind his mask, burning with rage as he stares into the camera.

"You can score a win against me. You can pin me, beat me bloody, knock me unconscious...you can do all that Margrethe...but you will never. EVER. Defeat me."

And as the crowd cheers his name, he calmly drops the mic and leaves the ring.

quote:

Fuego is cutting a promo; I figure the crowd is already on my side. Top of the card promo: 2d6+2 8; I'm going to take +1 Heat with Margrethe.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Fuego scowls as Curupira and Markus laugh. He's behind the two men, and casually steps behind Curupira. Fuego taps the lanky man on the shoulder, and smiles when Curupira turns and starts at seeing Fuego inches from his face.

"Ah, Curupira. I see you are still such a coward that you must pay someone to fight your battles for you. I knew you had no confidence in the ring, but this...just when I thought you could sink no lower, you hire this...monster."

Fuego looks past the visibly nervous Curupira up at Markus. Markus has over a foot of height and at least a hundred pounds on the luchador, but Fuego shows no fear. "Speaking of which...I still owe you for what you did to Rooster Gold two weeks ago. Do not think you will escape the reach of justice, Markus. You will pay."

Markus just grins evilly, his fists clenching and unclenching in anticipation as Fuego continues. "I do not fear you, Markus. Or you, Curupira. I do not see challengers, or even men. I just see a mindless beast..."

He looks back at the now very shaken Curupira, stares him square in the eye, and continues.

"...and a cowardly, spoiled child. I will be Memnon's tag team partner, if he wishes."

Not rolling or making a move just yet until I see what Memnon/the NPCs do.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Fuego grins and returns the fist-bump. "I think we should go prepare for our match, don't you?"

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

I only start at 1 Momentum, so I can't Babyface just yet.

Promoing all up in Curupira's face: 2d6+2=12

I'm going to take +2 Momentum, bringing me to 3; I think I'm gonna need it.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

"And there's the bell! This here's your ol' buddy Jack Walker, here with y'all once again at ringside, callin' it like I see it! And what I see is the big man Takeo Honda comin' out of the gate strong! He's got a heck of an advantage over Mikaela, and right now she looks as nervous as a long-tail cat in a room full of rockin' chairs!"

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

"Now see, that's the kind o' thing I hate! The crowd ain't behavin', and now they're distractin' Takeo! How's a man supposed'ta concentrate on his wrasslin' with that racket goin' on? I can't even understand what they're yellin'!"

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Jack sounds legitimately confused by the question. "That they love me, o'course! Everybody loves good ol' Jack Walker! But as much as I love talkin' about my favorite subject, me, don't go givin' these people too much credit! If they knew a warrior when they saw one, they'd be cheerin' fer Takeo!"

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Jack just grins, and stands up in a gentlemanly fashion as Margrethe sits next to him.

"You ain't got nothin' to apologize for, ma'am! It's always an honor to have an athlete of your caliber here at ringside! In fact, I'm glad to have someone commentatin' with me who can appreciate good wrasslin', not whatever Mikaela's tryin' to pull off. Yeah, she's got the skills, but there's not no way she could beat a powerhouse like Takeo with that fanciful MMA crap."

Jack glances at Margrethe, and adds, "er, pardon mah French."

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Jack grunts at Memnon. "For someone who claims to be some kinda honorable warrior or whatever, y'all need to learn how to talk to a lady."

He then turns to Margrethe. "Mah apologies for him, ma'am. He ain't refined with a good upbringin' like us."

*WHAM*

"Wha...? Aw, dangit, Memnon, y'made me miss what Mikalea done did to throw Takeo off his game!"

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

"YEEEEEEEE HAAAAW! Big man on the move! Mikaela messed with the bull, now she's gettin' the horns! Y'all'r about to see what happens when you bite off more than you can chew!"

Putting you over! Enjoy your 7-9!

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

...a familiar speed guitar riff and a cry of FIIIIIIAAAAAAHHHH! as Fuego steps out to the top of the ramp. He blows a trademark gout of flame into the air as the crowd cheers and Curupira cowers behind Dino in reaction to pyrotechnics around the ring.

Fuego strides down the ramp, grinning and giving the people sitting by the ramp fist-bumps and high fives. He also stops about halfway to the ring, lifting a microphone as the music fades.

"Curupira! Cowering already, I see! I believe that's a new record for how quickly you show your true colors in the ring! But if you villanos did not want to get burned..."

A pause...

"You should not have played with the fire! And now, here in Mexico, the might of Memnon and the fire of El Dragón Fuego will crash down on your heads with the force of a meteor! And our combined strengths will bring justice to you both and put you both."

"In."

"Your."

"Place."

quote:

Look +1, Power -2, Real -1, Work +2
Current Audience: +2, Current Momentum: 3
Cheap Heating (we are in Mexico, right? I don't think we ever established what city we're in, will edit later if needed) for +1 Momentum, bringing me to 4.
Work that crowd: 2d6+2 9 well, that wasn't my best dialog ever anyway. Taking another +1 Momentum.

Current Audience: +2, Current Momentum: 5

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Fuego quickly gets to his feet, and grabs Dino's arm as the big man struggles dazedly to his feet. Fuego backflips while still holding Dino's arm, twisting it painfully. Taking advantage of his opponent's lack of balance, Fuego yanks Dino to his feet and drop-kicks him into the ropes. Dino bounces and spins, but recovers quickly! He wraps Fuego in a bear hug, laughing as the smaller man yells in pain.

Dino tosses Fuego aside and gloats to the crowd as Fuego recovers from the crush. He uses one of the clear turnbuckles to pull himself to his feet, panting. Dino focuses on Fuego again, and slowly approaches the dazed luchadore with an evil grin on his face.

But just before the great Dane can grab Fuego, Fuego quickly jumps up to the second turnbuckle, then onto Dino! He was playing possum to lure the big man in for a sunset flip powerbomb!

+work powerbomb: 2d6+2=4 uh oh. Not spending Momentum this early to keep things interesting.

Or at least, that seems to be what he was going for, but Dino has too much forward momentum for it to work...

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

...but Dino wasn't expecting Fuego's attack! He reflexively leans back as the smaller man flies toward him, causing him to just be knocked on his back instead of flipped. Fuego rolls away, panting; looks like he may have underestimated how strong Dino actually is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Correct, sorry.

But Fuego sees the monster coming a mile away. He ducks under Dino's arms at the last second, and Dino lumbers into the ropes. He turns quickly, expecting Fuego to have retreated...

...except Fuego has actually taken a few steps forward so he can nail Dino with a well-timed, old-fashioned superkick!

Superkick+Work: 2d6+2=8, I'm gonna retain control.

Dino's head snaps back and he stumbles back, bouncing off the ropes and falling forward to his hands and knees. He stays there a moment, murder in his eyes, as Fuego turns to Curupira and loudly asks, "are you getting your money's worth?"

Evil Mastermind fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Jul 21, 2015

• Locked thread