Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thejoshie
May 3, 2013
Margrethe Wolfram<==Sheet
Look +1 | Power -1 | Real -1 | Work +1
Audience +2 | Momentum: +1 (Gains +1 Momentum at the start of a match)

The highlight fades in to the end of a match between Margrethe and a no-name Jobber. She clamps on the Blitzkrieg and refuses to let go, ignoring the bell and the referee as her victim is waving his arms in pain causing a horde of security to storm the ring to break the hold off him. She releases him when he is unconscious, before standing over his defenseless body. From her kneepad, she takes out a cloth that has the design of his national flag for the country he represents, wipes her sweat on it, then stuffs it in his mouth, slapping him in the face after doing so.

During a post match interview...

====

TWW Interviewer: "Magrethe Wolfram! What happened after that match was dispicable! You won the match! There was no need or reason for you to humiliate that man any fur-"

Margrethe stares at the interviewer, silencing him, before snatching the microphone from him and looking at the camera.

Margrethe: " ...Sifu... you've been ducking me for too long. The time is now to take what is mines. And no one... not Memnon... not Dragon.... or even that spotlight stealing [bleep!] Mikaela..."

The live crowd boos both at the expletive and at the fact that she directed it at Makeala..

Margrethe: "...will stand in my way. I am the Natural Born Champ... I am the pinnacle of German Efficiency... I am the Breaker of Spirits..."

She hesitates as the crowd ramps up the boos. She looks off to the side to soak it in the hatred.

Margrethe: "....go on, hate me. Hate me now!"

More boos.

Margrethe: "...yes... you can hate me all you want, but it won't change the fact that I am, what I am. Margrethe Wolfram. Your next Planetary Greatbelt Champion. Period. "

And she storms off as the scene fades to the next highlight...

thejoshie fucked around with this message at 01:22 on May 12, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thejoshie
May 3, 2013

Sheet

...the light dimming is a cue that smarter, more experianced fans recognizes immediately and starts to boo. The crowd who isn't experianced enough to get it understands fully when they hear the gongs.

[Better Off Dead by the Faders Plays]

The crowd boos at this point, as the Gongs sound. As the opening rifts and drum beat starts, out comes Margrethe Wolfram from behind the curtain. She has on shades and a three button, pure white Armani pants suit. The way the suit, even while buttoned, smoothly bends and conforms to her movements shows that it was custom made.

She pauses quite a few times as she looks out to the crowd while walking to the ring. She shakes her head at the boos and jeers, walking methodically to the ring steps... pauses. Walks up the steps, pauses... then walks to the middle of the ropes, and then pauses indefinitely as she gives a ringside aide a death stare. the ring aide scrambles up onto the ring apon and hold open the ropes for her.

She climbs inside the ropes, finally and walks to the center. She is given a microphone, but she still doesnt speak, pacing the ring just as methodically as she entered it. Several times she pauses as if she is about to speak... but lowers the microphone. The fifth time she does this, she finally starts to talk.

Margrethe Wolfram (MW): "You know, this isn't ballet. This isn't Rock and Rol, this isn't reality television. This is Professional Wrstling. But not just that... this is Trans Intercontinental Wrestling, the Reigning Monrchy of the Wrestling world. This is the Global Dome. And we're live. Week in and week out, we bust our asses."

A suprising cheer from the crowd, mostly for being mentioned. The camera goes to the fans and some alertly hold up their signs! Then the camera cuts back to Margerethe.

MW: "So... you have to forgive me when I hold the belief that respect is everything inside this buildine... inside these hallowed halls of legends.

Margrethe stops her slow pacing and turns towards the camera, her shades making her eyes unreadable, thus giving her a stoic look.

MW: "Now, Mikaela you just had to open your mouth, didn't you? You just can't let it go... well you have a problem smurfette..."

'Mikala' chant's starts.

MW: "...what we have here, and this phrase is over used, you have got a failure to understand, former friend... oh yes, HATE ME NOW!"

Margrthe tilts her head back as "Margrethe sucks!" chants start. After a minute of this, Margrethe continues.

MW: "..Makeala, you don't walk out here in front of the known civilized world and think that you're ready for me! You haven't earned that right! I've said it time and time again, I AM what I AM! I AM Margrethe Wolfram, I AM the Natural Born Champion and you... you are a future never was whose only success was scrapped together from the table scraps that I left you, after I kicked your worthless, country rear end to the curb in this very building and this very ring!"

More boos, as Margrethe walks away from the hard camera, tempoarily turning her back to it as she massages her temple, before returning and looking back at the camera.

MW: "Woman... you're nothing more than a bubbly, star eyed, training bra wearing tween who thinks she's in the big time. Newsflash Mikeala, you're not! You're someone who has never faced the Annihlator in a Tokyo Death Match, I have! You have never faced Superstar Tommy Gunn in a 15 foot high steel cage! I have... and woman, I have lost more title matches then you can ever have a wet dream about! That is my pedegree, Smurfette, you understand?"

She takes off her shades and tosses them over her shoulder and her eyes, cold and angry, are now seen.

MW: "You think I like to come out here and sweatout my thousand dollar Armani suit!? No! Yet you forced me to do it! You forced me to toss away my two thousand dollar shades and ruin a custom made, custom fitted suit, because you have a failure to understand your place! You don't talk trash to me! You don't talk trash about me! Implied or otherwise! You have NEVER earned that right! Maybe...

Margrethe pauses as she unbuttons her suit jacket, then unbuttons the top buttons of her shirt. There are some pops from the crowd as cleavage is shown.

MW: It's getting hot out here, or is it me? Whatever! Maybe when you go over 60 minutes, bleeding like a stuck pig, losing enough of your blood in the middle of the ring, sacrificing your life and limb for a sport of champions where the dreams of legends and gladiators have fought and died... maybe 'then', you can utter my name next to yours... but until then, I warn you Makeala...

Margrethe storms away from the camera, striping off her coat and tossing it down to the mat, before she rips open her shirt (which, to the dispointment of the crowd, reveals a pretty modest sports bra, but her rocking abs are still on display. She returns to point at the hard camera.

MW: "...no! I guran-drat-tee you... if you continue to come out here and run your mouth about things that are beyond your station, you little peasent, I may have to go above and beyond the call of duty to shut your mouth for you!"

Margerthe stops talking at this point, wiping her chin, possibly to clear the spittle that came from her ragings.

MW: "...you people just don't get it... I don't have to head butt walls and drink Draino like Memnon... I don't have to have a rich daddy like Takeo or do backflips like a trained monkey that El Dragon insists on emulating... I AM Margrethe Wolfram, and that is enough! Mikaela, I'm betterthan you and there are only two things you can do about it: Like it and live with it!"

Margrethe tosses the microphone into the crowd and leaves.

quote:

And that's a wrap. I already rolled in the OOC thread and chose +1 Heat with Mikaela, bumping it to +3

I also gain +1 Momentum for a 'Cheap Pop from mentioning the crowd. :)

thejoshie
May 3, 2013

Evil Mastermind posted:

"Tonight, Margrethe, I will teach you respect. I will show you what respect and honor can do, and when I beat you, I truly hope...you will learn some respect."

...and off goes her shirt as Margrethe, in a fit of rage, tears it off and slams it to the mat to join her shades and suit coat. She begins to look around wildly and it's not immediately obvious what she is looking for...

Till she looks to the crowd and THEN t becomes obvious: She's looking for a microphone. Suddenly, throwing it into the crowd wasn't such a good idea and now, much to Margrethe's chagrin, Fuego gets the last word in this debate!

quote:

Yay! All in all I liked how this segment fell into place. :)

Obviously, I'm making the Top of the card move to make this the main event of the evening. :)

thejoshie
May 3, 2013
OOC Aplogies for the lack of posting. Had a promotion and with it, more hours. More money, but less free time. Anywho...

===

The crowd boos lightly as a man in a rather obnoious neon gren suit walks to ringside. He stops a couple of time to look at and sneer, at the crowd, before taking his spot at th announce table. "How dare they! How dare you! I'm the host of this show and I run things here! How dare they start the show without me, I don't care if I'm late!"

Yes, the self-entitled "ShowTime" Chris Watkins is in the building.

"I swear, I hate these idiot Limo drivers! Because of that foreign hick, I missed Memnon get beaten down like an African Drum, and I missed my girl, Margrethe lay the verbal smackdown! And now, it looks like Makaela is getting a dose of death!" He pauses. "...the heck... where's my spring water! I specifically said to have spring water ready for me whenever I do commentary... Damnit! I'm calling my agent, someone will get fired over this!"

thejoshie
May 3, 2013

Sheet

the chinlock is clamped on... but Mikaela makes one mistake: She loses her situational awareness.

Thus, she doesn't see the boot of Margrethe Wolfram as it crashes into the side of her head until it's too late. Needless to say, this causes the ref to call for the bell as Margrethe continues to lay the boots into Mikaela, security and other referees rushing out to yell at Margrethe to leave ringside. she ignores them as she continues her assault, straddling Makeala so that she can lay fore arms onto the woman!

Security becomes more forceful and grapples the woman off her target as the bell continues to ring continually. They finally succeed to force the woman out of the ring. As she leaves, she turns towards her handiwork and smiles as the crowd rains boos onto her.

quote:

I kind of left this open ended so that if Lazy wants Mikaela to fight back, he can narrate it.

thejoshie
May 3, 2013

Sheet
Audience +2 | Momentum: +3 (Gains +1 Momentum at the start of a match)

Evil Mastermind posted:

"You are very brave when you attack someone who does not see you coming. I wonder how brave you are when you fight face-to-face."

Margrethe blinks at El Dragon before walking back down the ramp, around the ring, to the broadcast table, where she get a mic and stands on top of he broadcast table. She can hardly speak as a large "Margrethe Sucks!" chant breaks out. She milks this, turning to the crowd and mouthing "Hate me now!", causing them to get even louder with the chant. It becomes boomng! A minute of this and she chooses to talk over them.

"How wonderful, in the aisle, we have a future has been, and in the ring, we have a future never was... I would suggest you two to get a room, but sleeping with Makeala? I wouldn't wish that on even my worst enemies..."

The crowd "Ohhhs" at that one.

"El Dragon, you're developing a bad habit. This is now the second time you choose to interfere in business well above your station and pay grade." She hesitates before continuing. "...you think I give a drat about facing you face to face? I could face you face to face, face to back, back to back, face to rear end... and while your face is down there, you can kiss it as well."

"You forget, son, that this is a submissions match! Jumping around like a monkey is not going to save you from me making your rear end tap out!."

More boos.

"Dragon, you really are Mexican, aren't you... and how appropriate, cause you remind me of Mexican food. You stink, you're full of gas, you have no taste, and you make me want to puke my guts out!"

Margrethe smiles, amused with herself with that comment, but her face turns serious as she re-raises the mic,. "...but enough talk. I'm ready to tap you out, or choke you out. Just as soon as security pulls that plebe, Mikeala, out of my ring. Get her out f here! The Natural Born Champion demands it!"

thejoshie
May 3, 2013

Sheet
Audience +2 | Momentum: +4 (Gained +1 Momentum when the match started)| Heat with Dragon: +2

The crowd pops huge as not only was Margrethe outsmarted, but the exclamation point is added thanks to Dragon's beautiful Axe kick to the back of her head, dropping her to the mat, where she immediately rolls outside the ring holding the back of her head!

The minority of the crowd that isn't cheering Dragon, who is whipping them into a frenzy, is jeering Margrethe for turning tail and running away. She jaw jacks back at them, continuing the heel heat that was gained previously.

Sony Abo steps in front of Dragon to ensure no shinanigans, then begins his count as Margrethe takes her time to regroup. She rolls back in... and immediately back out, and it's apparent what the wily veteran is doing: She's slowing things down to her own pace. Abo, sticking to the rules, restarts his count.

She finally returns into the ring and holds up her hand, challenging Dragon to a test of strength and the crowd boos immediately, as they don't trust Margrethe to play fairly here.

Dragon, however, accepts.... but the crowd was right and instead of a test of strength, Margrethe slaps the man in the face with a loud SLAP! that echoes the arena. The gauntlet has been dropped!

quote:

Obviously, I edited this post based on the roll I got.

So, working the Audience:
Working the hot crowd some more! (+2 Audience): 2d6+2 13

Wow, the crowd LOVES booing the hell out of this woman tonight, it seems. :p

Two more points of Momentum. But +6 Momentum is over kill, so before relinquishing control, I'm immediately spending the two Momentum to gain +1 Heat with Dragon, boosting it to +3.

Dragon regains control.

thejoshie fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Jun 9, 2015

thejoshie
May 3, 2013

Sheet
Audience +2 | Momentum: +4 (Gained +1 Momentum when the match started)| Heat with Dragon: +3

Evil Mastermind posted:

Fuego slams down into the pivoting Margrethe, knocking her down to the mat and knocking the wind out of both of them! But it seems like Feugo didn't take into account how well his opponent could take a hit, because he's not rolling off...

...which Margrethe takes full advantage.

It's start with her rolling with the impact so that it turns into a pinning situation, but she times Dragon's kickout perfectly, using the awkward angle to slide her arm under and around him. She grabs his arm, snakes her other arm around his neck, and her long, powerful legs grapvines his waist...

The crowd is roars as, like it's namesake, the Blitzkrieg strikes like lightning! The Mexican contingent in the crowd starts to chant for Dragon hoping to spark a rally... will Dragon be the first to break out of the Blitzkrieg?

Technically no, but only because Dragon's foot reached the ropes. Sony Abo starts to demand a rope break, but Margrethe, in a moment of cruelty, ignores the referee to attempt to choke out Dragon anyway! Sony begins the five count and of course, she releases it at 4 and 3/4's.

When she releases the hold and taunts the fans (especially the Mexican contingent), Abo gets in her face, chastising her for her unnecessary brutality, and Margrethe argues back, her back turned to Dragon who is withering in pain on the mat...

quote:

I shall be utilizing the +3 heat here in a memorable sequence that continues to add to the drama. Dragon's ring awareness saved him here. :)

So the roll:

Heat Move (+3; Margrethe nearly got Dragon with the Blitzkreig!): 2d6+3 12

...wow, the crowd is eating this up!

So, I retain control and I choose another +1 heat, bumping it to +4 with Dragon. If it stays there at the end, I think Margrethe gains +1 Audience!

If Dragon chooses to interupt, I left him a nice opening to do so. :)

thejoshie
May 3, 2013

Sheet
Audience +2 | Momentum: +4 (Gained +1 Momentum when the match started)| Heat with Dragon: +4

quote:

Whether or not his result gets bumped, the only difference will be whether he gains or loses Momentum (and if I gain Momentum), thus, since Mastermind said he is passing control, I'm going to goahead and post o keep things moving along. If the commentators put over Fuego, it shouldn't effect this post too much.

...Fuego's mistake was that he didn't put much leverage in the hold, and this allows Margrethe to slip her other arm underneath his leg, rolling him over into a side mount! This allows her to smoothly transition to an armbar of her own! Picture perfect wrestling transition that punishes Dragon for trying to play her game!

quote:

I love youtube. Here's a link to what Margrethe has just done: https://youtu.be/cwyAHuRbcVk

So, yeah. The +1 Work roll:

Reversing the Armbar (+1 Work): 2d6+1 3

Had to happen at some point. :p

So yeah, if the commentators don't put Dragon over, he breaks even, getting his Momentum back as Margrethe loses the Momentum she has just Gained! Nice back and forth here...

...unfortunately for Margrethe, she doesn't have time to really wrench the shoulder as she inadvertently rolled Dragon within reach of the ropes once again, and this time, Sony doesn't bother to count, he forcibly breaks the hold, knowing that Margrethe would merely ignore him anyway. this leads to 'another' shouting match as Dragon recovers...

thejoshie fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Jun 13, 2015

thejoshie
May 3, 2013

Sheet
Audience +4 (+1 From +4 Heat, +1 From Clean win with Finisher)| Momentum: +0 | Heat with Dragon: +4|Advances: 1 Gained; 0 Spent

The stage was set! And, ironically, the turnbuckle Margrethe was stunned in? Right in front of the Mexican contingent!

But, dragon had the double misfortune of both, playing to the crowd too much AND having Sony's back to Margrethe at the same time. Neither man saw Margrethe turn around and untie the turnbuckle pad. She then played possum, turning back around and slouching over the exposed steel ring.

It was too tempting a target for El Dragon, who just had to get that one last death defying acrobatic move in, aiming to splash her in the corner.

For the Mexican contingent, it went into slow motion as they watched their hero leap from halfway across the ring...

...as they watched Margrethe duck out at the _very_ last second...

CLANG!

...and as they watched El Dragon crash and burn, sternum first, onto the exposed steel ring!

Margrethe, the wily veteran, positioned her body perfectly, not only to block Sony's view (he was forced to move around her, his attention drawn away from the exposed turnbuckle ring), but to await Eldragon to stumble back into her waiting, cruel embrace.

Blitzkrieg. And this tim she was in the center of the ring. El dragon was already half gone from the turnbuckle crash, so it was pretty much a done deal here. His sore Sternum pretty much forces him to tap out immediately!

The bell rings as the crowd boos loud and long. The Mexican contingent is leading the charge as they literally felt the momentum Dragon had flutter away like sand in an hour glass. It was as if his inevitable win was pulled out from under him.

And insult to injury?

Margrethe is not letting go, continuing to clamp down to ensure that Dragon was out cold before releasing the hold. And then some.

It's a repeat of last week, as officials rush the ring, he closing bell sounding repeatedly. Finally, she releases the hold.

But she's still not done, dragging the unconscious body of Dragon to the corner, infront of the Mexican contingent,she reaches into her boot and produces a small Mexican flag.

Everybody sees it coming, as she wipes her swe on the small flag and stuffs it in Dragon's mouth, before giving his face a disrespectful slap.

quote:

I think it's only fitting for a certain someone to interrupt this. Fair is fair, after all. :)

But yeah, Awesome match that got both Dragon AND Margrethe over. Match of the Year! ...so far, of course. :p

e: I finished the scene off so that it was complete.

thejoshie fucked around with this message at 00:33 on Jun 15, 2015

thejoshie
May 3, 2013

Sheet
Look +2 | Power -1 | Real -1 | Work +1
Audience +4 | Momentum: +2 (Gains +1 Momentum at the start of a match)
Heat: Makeala +3; El Dragon +4 | Advance: 1 Gained; 1 Spent

We fade in to TIWW special web only series, mostly used to put over enhancement talent. We cut away from the action to backstage, infront of an CGI image of the TIWW logo on a black back drop. We see a suit clad veteran and wrestling personality, Tom Talker, famous for his stint in Tecmo world Wrestling.

"While we have a break in the action, I would like to remind all of you who are watching this either live on TIWW.com or our special replay on Youtube.com, that you can see more action every monday, LIVE from the Global Dome! This past week, we have had a main event that has all of the TIWW fathful standing in outrage! Lets have a look at the closing moments of the contest between the high flying El Dragon Fuego and the Breaker of Spirits, Margrethe Wolfram."

Highlights are shown, ending with Margrethe's despicable act of stuffing a small Mexican flag in El Dragon's mouth. We then return to Tom Talker.

"An hour later, on both Twitter and TIWW.com, we received comments from El Dragon...

"...and with that we introduce my guest at this time, Margrethe Wolfr..."

Tom falls silent as he looks off camera. It's not immediately apparent why, until Margrethe walks into the shot. It's the same deal: Shades. Pants suit. There is _one_ difference, however:

Her shoulders and upper body are wrapped by the Mexican flag.

Tom Talker blinks at this, staring at this sight, jaw hung open. Margrethe ends up getting in the first words.

"...why don't you take a picture, Tom? It'll last longer."

"...M-Margerethe, what is the meaning of... of this!?"

"Oh... what?" She takes off the flag and holds it up to the camera, revealing the Mexican flag in full view. Spray painted on it, in big, bold letters:

Dragon Tapped Out!

She re-wraps the flag around her shoulders. "...this? You see, Tom, it's quite simple: when I defeated El Dragon... when I proved, once again, mind you, that I AM what I AM, I not only made dragon tap out... I ripped out the hearts and pride of Mexico! This flag represents El Dragon's pride, for you see, his pride, his heart, is now in the palm of my hand!"

Tom is taken aback, but soon he grows rigid. "...that is preposterous! All of the TIWW universe saw, quite clearly, that you had to use..."

"WAAAAAAH! WAAAAAH! Call the WAAAAAH-bulance! This is why I'm a cut above the rest of these useless wrestlers! Plebes like Mikeala makes excuses. But me, I don't make excuses! You know, Dragon is almost as bad as all those pathetic Game of Throne nerds who cried when John Snow died! You all are pathetic!"

Margrethe smiles. "El Dragon, you can cry on twitter all you want. It's easy to talk tough on the internet, but when it was all said and done..."

She re-shows the disrespectful flag. "...you failed when it mattered! How does it feel, you little monkey? To fail your country? To fail your mentor? To show the whole civilized world that you are nothing in comparison to the Breaker of Spirits? Go ahead, hide behind Twitter... just as long as you know your place and stay out of my ring!"

Tom is shoved past as Margrethe leaves the camera view, giving the camera one last menacing glance behind her shades. Tom looks at her for a second before looking back at the Camera.

"...well, that was Margrethe Wolfram, and I have to say, knowing El Dragon and his fiery temper, this will be far from over. But now, back to the action!

And the camera fades to a match between enhancement talent...

quote:

[Promo (+2 Look): 2d6+2 11

I think I'll stick with Momentum for this up coming show. So that's +4 Momentum now. Sweet. :)

thejoshie
May 3, 2013

Sheet
Audience +4 | Momentum: +4 (Gains +1 Momentum at the start of a match)
Heat: Makeala +3; El Dragon +4; Takeo +0; Eliza +0 | Advance: 1 Gained; 1 Spent

The lights dim and a spotlight shine on the entrance way. No fireworks. No special effects.

...but then again, she doesn't need it. The crowd reacts anyway...

Here comes The Breaker of Spirits

The crowd turns up the volume at the sound of the gongs and heart beat and they are on their feet, ready to hurl abuse at the woman who has _a lot_ to answer for.

And sure enough, a torrent of hatred falls upon the Breaker of Spirits, Margrethe Wolfram as she walks down the entrance ramp, dressed in all white of all things, ironic as she is anything but pure.

(obviously, this isn't her, but what she is wearing. :p )

Of course, she is carrying "that" flag, which she waves as she pauses her casual saunter to the ring, milking even more heat from the crowd. The spotlight follows her every movement, by the way.

She then continues to walk to the ring, walking up the steps and giving a ring aide a death glare, causing the poor ring girl to rush up and hold the ring ropes open for her. As the lights come back on.

Margrethe enters the ring, asking for the microphone.

"And I return to the Global Dome, live and in living color, in front of the civilized wrestling world who loves to hate me! That's right, hate me now!" She pauses as the camera pans the crowd as they boo her! The signs from the Mexican contingent are especially hateful. The one that stands out is : BURN THE $ITCH WITCH. Once the camera finishes, she continues."..now the show can officially begin, and I must say... it's good to be acknowledged."

She turns to the hard camera. "Sifu... the walls that is holding that bubble of a dream world you're living in? It just keep getting thinner, isn't it? Just two more victims... two more road bumps... and you will face your destiny: crushed beneath my boot, with me holding up the title I so richly deserve!"

She turns away from the camera for a second. "You know... I am slightly disappointed... see, the way that Mexican fire breathing monkey keeps talking, it's as if he actually wants another rear end kicking! I would've been happy to give it to him... however, I've already proven he can't beat me, I've already proven he is nothing to me. And the fact that he's not even in this tournament has proven that he means balls compared to me.'Nuff said."

She pauses as the boos grow louder and the chants of "FUE-GO!" grow.

"...I said, 'Nuff said!"

Chant grows louder.

"...whatever. The tournament. We have the scrub, Mikeala, I've already whipped her like I owned her several times... we have Takeo, who still let his daddy dress him and we have... 'this'."

She looks at Eliza. "...so... the great Eliza. You think you impress me? How exactly, am I supposed to be impressed? With your lopsided hair cut? With the way you are an extra value meal away from achieving your own orbit? Perhaps with the growing colony of fungi that is growing in those pit stains?"

Crooked smile. "Eliza, let me make this clear... this is tournament for the top contenders to the Galactic belt? You understand sunshine? See, I understand why you may be confused, you spent five minutes not stuffing your face and you don't know what to do with yourself... EASY! EASY!"

The crowd erupts as Eliza steps up to Margrethe, ready to bash the pompous jerk into hamburger, but Margrethe ducks back in between the ropes.

"...all I'm saying... is that, by some random chance that you and me were to wrestle... you're going to get hurt. I'm going to whip you the same way you lost your battle with obesity..."

And that's it, as Eliza chases Margrethe out of the ring to a loud pop!

quote:

Right. +1 Momentum for the cheap pop.

So two rolls here: First, working the crowd (flag waving and joking on Eliza's 'plus' size). The Flag Waving is an implied mention towards Dragon, thus preventing Heat Loss.

Working the Audience (+4 Audience): 2d6+4 7

Holy Crap, that would've been bad if it wasn't for the +4 >_>;

So, +1 Momentum. +5 total. The crowd boo the flag waving and the jokes she put on Eliza. In a good way.

Now, Promo Roll. Subject is Eliza, though I mentioned Mikeala as well, so that prevents Heat loss:

Promo (+2 Look): 2d6+2 11

And once again, Margrethe Knocks it out of the park!

So. +1 Momentum and +1 heat on Eliza.

Margrethe has +7 Momentum. What more is there left to say. :D

thejoshie fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Jun 20, 2015

thejoshie
May 3, 2013
"Ladies and Gentlemen, this is Tom Talker, live from the broadcast booth, and you must forgive my silence here, as we have seen quite alot packed into the last few minutes..."

Tom hesitates for a second. "...and speaking of packed, there is Mikeala Winters, dressed for war, and honestly, who can blame the woman? Humiliation after humiliation at the hands of Margrethe Wolfram, who constantly strikes at her with heinous blindside assaults... and now the tables have turned! Look at Margrethe, she is caught between the proverbial rock and a hard place! no where to run!"

"That, folks, is the power of Ms. Winters! She may not have the words, she may not speak with honey... but that's only because winter's bite is hardly sweet! Winter is cold! winter is bitter! And you better believe that with her inclusion in this prestegious tournament, every one of the three contenders are feeling a cold snap! She may be the underdog, she may be the Cinderella in this tournament, but... and you can call me crazy here... I can see this woman facing Sifu for the title! Look at her! the will to fight anytime anywhere! She is going to be underestimated and she will prevail, just you watch!"

quote:

...a 4? I didn't see you roll a 4. Looks like a seven to me. ;)

thejoshie
May 3, 2013

Sheet
Audience +4 | Momentum: +8 (Gained +1 Momentum at the start of the match)
Heat: Makeala +3; El Dragon +4; Takeo +0; Elza +1 | Advance: 1 Gained; 1 Spent

Margrethe doesn't look to concerned, until the skinny black ref signals for the bell and Rita Rai calls for the start of the match.

"w-w-WAIT A drat MINUTE!" Margrethe screeches, "Look at me! Do I look like I'm ready to wrestle!? This suit costs more than some of these peoples annual salary! I demand a chance to change first!"

Rita pauses and then speaks to a stage hand who rushes to the back. a minute later, she returns with a duffle bag!

"You gotta be kidding me... you can't expect me to change out-"

Rita ignores her and says something to the ring announcer. The ring announcer then makes an announcement:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I have been informed that Margrethe Wolfram has one minute to change to her ring attire. She cannot leave the ringside area due to time constraints. Failure to enter the ring before the minute is up will result in her forfeiting the match to Elza!"

Massive pop, though it's unclear whether its for the potential win for Elza or the potential nudity. Probably both.

Flustered, Margrethe goes to the only safe haven she has: under the ring!

Silence as the ref looks at his watch. Half a minute strolls by and Margrethe rolls out from under the ring, on the other side! Now dressed in her traditional attire...

...she walks past the Broadcast booth, snatches the ring bell from the time keeper, rolls into the ring and sneakily clocks Elza in the back of the head with it! The Big woman drops like a sack of bricks!

Margrethe, tosses the bell to the outside and covers Elza, getting the ref's attention as he was getting ready to signal for the bell (the minute was up), but now he turns, sees the cover, and the stupid idiot doesn't question why Elza was uncouncious.

One...

Two...

THREE!

...NO! KICKOUT!

The ref hand hit the mat, but at almost the same time, Elza's shoulder lifted! When the ref waves off the pinfall, the crowd goes absolutely nuts as they were saved from yet another bullcrap finish similar to last week!

quote:

This is a heelish tactic so rolling Look for this one:

Heel Attack! ...that failed. :p (+Look): 2d6+2 7

So, I choose +1 Momentum and give control to Elza!

Margrethe is on her feet and shoves the ref, shouting in his face for a slow count, leaving Elza to recover...

thejoshie
May 3, 2013

Sheet
Audience +4 | Momentum: +9

Elza has the upperhand! The crowd are on their feet, hoping, praying that the big woman makes Margrethe pay for her past sins...

But Elza made the mistake of trying to beat the Breaker of Souls at her own game.

Elza got too fancy with her foot lock, causing her to forget the basics. This is made evident by the way she left her left leg loose on the mat. Margrethe took advantage of this by grabbing the leg and lifting her butt up and over it, forcing Elza to turn her body towards the side. This allows Margrethe to bring her other leg over to kick Elza's stomach while simultaneously pulling her attacked leg out of Elza's grasp, escaping the foot lock!

quote:

Footlock counter into some chain wrestling! (+1 Work): 2d6+1 8

So, choosing to retain control. Since Elza is an NPW, I'm going to push ahead to keep things moving. However, whether I retain control or not, I'm going to pause for commentary after my next roll.

The crowd applauds this brief exchange, as Margrethe scoots back into the ropes, begging the advancing Elza off. Following the rules, the Ref attempts to back Elza off, but the larger woman ignores him and shoves him aside to go for Margrethe... which allows the veteren to thumb her in the eyes. Turning away sharply, Elza is now pounced on by a side Headlock... but she easily powers out of it by slinging Margrethe to the ropes. She bends over to prepare for a back body drop... but Margrethe counters with a sunset flip...

which was a bad move, as Elza counters with a sit-down splash!

But Margrethe moves out of the way and the resulting miss leaves Elza stunned in a sitting position, leaving her wide open for a Shining Wizard kick to the back of her head.

Margrethe goes for a cover, but it only garners a two count.

quote:

Some more in ring work (+1 Work): 2d6+1 8

So, I choose to retain control, but I'll now pause for commentary, or any other possible shinanigans.

thejoshie
May 3, 2013

Sheet
Audience +4 | Momentum: +9

Margrethe takes advantage of Elza's anger, ducking a right cross from the larger woman (who is not fighting as smart as she was earlier due to her anger), grabbing the limb, stepping over the arm while falling to the mat, forcing the larger woman to flip over (Elza has to, or it's bye-bye arm) and this leads into a beautiful cross-arm breaker submission!

quote:

Cross Arm Breaker (+1 Work): 2d6+1 9

Adding +1 Momentum to make that a 10. +2 Momentum (Net gain +1) and retaining control

Margrethe, as the Ref checks for a submission, reaches out with a free arm and grabs the second rope to give herself extra leverage to torque on the arm. Elza begins to writhe in pain from the extra pressure!

Margrethe veteran experience allows her to sense just the right moment to let go of the rope as the ref looks over at her. This guy is no Sony Abo, as he fails to notice the ropes shaking.

This gets the crowd riled up and the begin to scream at the ref as Margrethe does it again to a chorus of boos!

quote:

Surprise, surprise, she's cheating again! (+2 Look): 2d6+2 6

Spending +1 Momentum to make that a 7. Retain control.

And I think one more segment will do it...

Margrethe releases the hold, pushes her body up into a vertical handstand (quite impressive) then sends her knee crashing down onto Elza's exposed arm. She does this two more times before shifting to a kneeling Arm Lock, forcing Elza into a Kneeling postion. Sensing Elza's weakening state, Margrethe begins to rustle the woman's hair tauntingly, occasionally slapping her condescendingly on the back of her head.

"I warned you, did I not! But no... you had to be too big for your britches... actually, you ARE too big for your britches! Nevermind!"

quote:

I could go +work, but I'll roll on Margrethe's trash talking and taunting instead.

Trash Talk! (+1 Heat): 2d6+1 11

And an 11!

+1 Heat with Elza, making it +2.

I Regain control, but I'll pause here for commentary and possible shananigans.

quote:

Updated info:
Sheet
Audience +4 | Momentum: +10
Heat: Makeala +3; El Dragon +4; Takeo +0; Elza +2 | Advance: 1 Gained; 1 Spent

thejoshie
May 3, 2013

Sheet

quote:

Enter: The Blitzkrieg: 2d6 8

+1 Heat to Elza. And I have the perfect way to symbalize that rising heat.

Jesus... three feuds. I'm beginning to feel like Flair when he had to contend with Sting, dusty, Magnum TA and Ricky Morton at the same time. >_>;;

Elza nearly breaks out of the Armlock... but she still hasn't learned that Margrethe's strategy was to play off her anger. If Elza was more level headed, she would've went for the ropes for a clean break, maybe wait for Margrethe to transition to another postion, then try to counter.

But no, she tries to use naked force and this was _exactly_ what Margrethe wanted.

Margrethe milks this, pretending to try and maintain the illusion that she wants to keep her in the Armlock... before letting it go and slipping to the move she was going for all along.

Honestly, it doesn't need to be announced. The second she shifted behind Elza, the crowd was once again on their feet. This was it, if Elza didn't do something fast, it would be game over.

Elza size creates complications, however, and even though Margethe manages to slip her arms in position, Elza (who begins to thrash like a bucking bronco) makes it difficult to allow Margrethe to clasp her arms!

Elza stands up now and shoulder tosses Margrethe over to a massive pop! Technically, she didn't break the hold, since it was never locked in.

However, her anger and stubbornness to learn to control it, is her undoing, for she goes for the kill without hesitation or planning, becoming predictable... and sets her self up for a Savat Kick (Super Kick) from out of nowhere, to stun the big woman.

And these few seconds are all that's needed for Margrethe to climb to the second turnbuckle and leap onto Elza's back. The added height and leverege allows her to clasp her arms and now the Blitz Kreig is properly locked on, even as Elza again attempts the Shoulder throw, all that iss accomplished is that now the two of them are on the ground!

Needless to say: Elza taps out!

...and needless to say, Margrethe doesn't let go. Here we go again.

quote:

So, yeah. Spending 2 Momentum to lay out Elza. ^_^

The bell rings repeatedly as we go to the same ol' song and dance. Elza is now unconscious and after a few more seconds, Margrethe releases the hold, and then drag the massive body towards the center of the ring.

She takes out a mini Philippine flag, wipes her sweat on it, and stuffs it in Elza's mouth. Another victim.

Margrethe poses over top of Elza's body to add the exclamation point to the humiliation, before leaving the ring to her music, the boos raining down on her.

quote:

Why did Margrethe have a Philippine flag when she had no idea she was wrestling a Philippine woman in the first place?

Because... Wrestling. :p

Anywho, I think this is a good point to transition to the next segment. :)

thejoshie
May 3, 2013

Sheet
Heat: Makeala +3; El Dragon +4; Takeo +0; Elza +3 | Advance: 1 Gained; 1 Spent

Here comes The Breaker of Spirits. Again.

The crowd boos as the gong and heartbeat sounds off through the Global Dome's PA system. Out walks Margrethe Wolfram, complete with a towel around her neck, a steel chair in one hand and... 'that'... flag in her other hand. She casually walks to the ring, then around it, finishing her journey to the broadcast table, where she opens up her folding chair right next to Memnon as her music died down. As the commentators look at her, she merely takes a sip of her water, before putting on a headset.

"...what? I'm erely scouting out my two potential opponents. I have the right to be out here!"

quote:

So yeah, Memnon AND Margrethe are at ringside. Potential for shananigans has just increased. :D

thejoshie
May 3, 2013
Margrethe waves off Jack. "No offense taken Jack because, as always, your french is right on the money!"

She takes another sip from her water. "Takeo maybe a Daddy's boy, but at least he has potential. Not much of it, but potential nevertheless. Kiki over there? Heck, why else did you think I turned my back on her? She's a loser! My arms grew tired carrying her career as long as I did. She's a choke artist. You could tie her shoe laces together in an rear end kicking contest, and she will still find a way to kick herself in the rear end!"

Margrethe stares at Memnon. "...and for the record, EVERYBODY loves Jack Walker! Memnation has nothing compared to Walkermania!"

thejoshie
May 3, 2013
Margrethe shrugged at Memnon. "Haven't you learned yet, Memnon? Unlike you, I've earned my ego. Want proof? I'm in the number 1 contendership tournament. You're not-"

She stops talking when Mikaela motions for Margrethe to enter the ring. The crowd pops as Margrethe silently stands up and takes off her headset...

Before Takeo takes advantage. Margrethe then sits back down, putting her head set back on. "Hey Jack, look at Memnon's so called 'honerable warrior'! She is such a badass, that she forgot the number one rule: never take your eyes off your enemy!"

She shakes her head. "I have to say, Jack, as impressive Takeo is... I would've had this match in the bag by now."

thejoshie
May 3, 2013
GAH! Too late! Forget I posted. :p

thejoshie
May 3, 2013

Sheet
Audience +4 | Momentum: +8

The scene fades to Tom Talker backstage, just outside Takeo's locker room. His door is ajar.

"...well as you saw and heard, next week by the end of our next telecast we will have a new number #1 contender. It will either be Magrethe Wolfram or Takeo Honda! I'm arriving at Takeo's dressing room to get words on his big win over..."

Tom stops talking as sounds of crashing and breaking is heard in Takeo's locker room.

"...wait a minute, something is going on..."

He peeks in and we see Takeo on the ground. His assailant, Margrethe Wolfram, has a dented chair in hand. The open door on the other side explains how she attacked him under Tom's nose.

"...the hell... Margrethe, haven't you done enough! Last weeks heinous display, that offensive flag you insist on waving around, and now this! Where do you have the bal-NERVE to do this!?"

Margrethe snatches the mic from Tom. "I'll tell you where I got the bal-NERVE to do what I just did! I said it once and I'll say it again: Sifu's bubble is about to pop. Just one more obstacle. One last hidey hole to roach bomb, and Sifu will be unable to hide from reality anymore!"

She stomps Takeo. "...and Takeo, nothing personal... but this is business. When you chose to step into my world, when you chose to stand between me and my belt, you became a target. Everybdy calls you the Rising Sun of TWW? Well, I have an updated forcast that calls for cloudy skies with a chance of a hurricane! Hurricane Wolfram will take your broken, battered body, twist it into many sharp angles, and then, when it all said and done?"

She takes out a small japanese flag. "...I have a flag with your name on it. 'Nuff said. See you next week, plebe!"

She tosses the chair to the side and walks away as Tom is shouting for help...

quote:

So, spending +4 momentum. 2 to lay out Takeo, 2 to bump up the heat with Takeo. It's now +1 (forgot it went down after last show).

Now I have +4 left.

Rolling a promo roll, since she took a mic and spoke her mind:

Talking tough to a man laid out by a chair shot! (+2 Look): 2d6+2 10

Nice. So Margie now has +5 Momentum and now her heat with Takeo increases to +2.

Also, Max, how you like the nickname "The Rising Sun of the TWW"? Just popped in my head when I was free writing. :p

thejoshie
May 3, 2013

Cyphoderus posted:

---

Margrethe, you've done something underhanded to get what you want, so you get to spend 2 Momentum and pick 1 option from the list. I'm going to step in and say you can't use one narrative event (you breaking in and trashing the place) to trigger the Heel move twice.

So which effect are you keeping, laying out Takeo or taking +1 Heat with him?

I also think it makes sense for you to have triggered the Cut a Promo move, so you get to keep the effect of that one.

Once Margrethe's decided, Takeo, what do you do?

Cool beans. I choose Laying him out, then.

thejoshie
May 3, 2013
The sound of a head set getting calibrated is heard before the person doing it (Tom Talker) starts talking.

"Alright folks, I'm locked and loaded, and I apologize to my broadcast collegues for my tardiness. You can understand I've been a bit busy backstage." He pauses as he looks at the new ref enter the ring. "...and will you look at that. I'm already feeling filthy being around Wolfram and now I have to look at Curupira's antics!? It's like the inmates are running the asylum!"

"Be that as it may, we have a heck of a main event tonight! The monsterous Dino, and the man holding his leash it appear, Curupira, to tangle with Memnon and El Dragon! Lots of stories surrounding all these men. Memnon, once again aiming to get his hands on Curupira... and El Dragon, fresh from what should've been the biggest win of his career... and in my books he 'did' win. Gentleman, what are your thoughts on this match?"

thejoshie
May 3, 2013
Tom facepalms.

"This is so aggravating. This referee is obviously a fish out of water here, lacking the presence and authority to do his duty! It is clear as glass that 'someone' and I'm not saying no names out of professional courtesy, has rigged this."

He pauses to collect himself, then continues. "However Dragon, as explosive and firey as he was last week, getting into the rich man's head, not letting these road blocks stop him, and honestly, I can't remember the last time I've seen Dino this confused and off balanced! Dragon embarassed Wolfram last week, will he go 2-for-2 tonight?"

Then as Dino goes for the cross body, "OH MY! The big man taking a page out of the Dragon's playbook, showing amazing, unexpected agility!"

thejoshie
May 3, 2013

thelazyblank posted:

"If the ref does not tell anyone to leave, then you must go into the ring and defend your partner."

Frederique stops for a moment, watching one of the heels hitting the other one. As Curupira is looking shocked at the events, Frederique sounds a bit more annoyed at the going ons. "While Fuego may be agile, now would be his chance to take his weaker opponent out of the match. Use the advantage of the ref who seems not to be enforcing the rules. I am not suggesting cheating, but at least force the ref to use his five count. Attack, do something!"

"Fuego is too honorable to attack someone from behind, Fred, and that's what separates him from the likes of Curupira and Wolfram. That Luche Libre mask carries with it centuries of codes and traditions as old as wrestling itself. And now he tags in Memnon, the voice of Memnation is now in the ring!"

quote:

Putting Dragon over, so he can keep the momentum

thejoshie
May 3, 2013
"And will you listen to the crowd! They are whipped into a frenzy and you can practically see the steam rising from the opponents. The red hot combination of Memnon and El Dragon have the momentum!"

thejoshie
May 3, 2013
"Well I, for one, am glad to have a happy ending for once! No screw job, no last minute referee decision, the best team won. Congrats to El Dragon and Memnon!"

quote:

Welp can't think of a way to suplant Dragon's place on the top of the card, so I will keep Margrethe at bay. She does have a big time match next week. :)

Besides, +3 Audience isn't bad. :)

thejoshie
May 3, 2013

Sheet
Audience +3 | Momentum: +2
Heat: Makeala +3; El Dragon +4; Takeo +1; Elza +2 | Advance: 1 Gained; 1 Spent

Heat Updated, Momentum Reset

Cyphoderus posted:

INTERIM
Margrethe, you were sparring with Elza and Mikaela during one of your customary training sessions, and Elza let out a rumor... she's heard you were next in line for the Planetary Greatbelt, but now suddenly Lady Hipolita's started keeping her mouth very shut when the subject comes up, and it looks like something's changed. No one knows for sure now. What did you do about this during the week leading up to the Contender's Cup final?

Actually, Margrethe was miffed at something else. The Belt is icing on the cake.

She has great respect for Elza (heck, they train together) but she see's a pattern forming. First it was Dragon. They tried to push him over her before she flexed her creative control. Then she faced Elza, when many would've rathered see her and Dragon (instead, she curtain jerked, and Dragon ended up in the Main Event, stealing her spotlight). Now, with his latest endorsement, It appears that Takeo is being primed.

It's not the belt that she wants... it's the status. It's one thing to win the belt... it's another to be 'worthy' of it, and how will the viewers see her as worthy if she loses the matches that matters most?

To this end, she begin to divide and conquer slightly. Remembering the many times she was asked to job to the stars, she goes to bit players of creative and subtly remind them of her favors to them and it is only right to repay in kind. Margrethe has many friends in this business and if there are plans to put the belt on someone else, they will meet stiff resistance in future creative meetings.

She is now weary of Dragon and Takeo. She knows many love Dragon's high flying style over her own old school heel antics, and Takeo is... well... 'younger and fresher'. Age is knocking on her door. Whih is why she needs to start building a legacy 'now'.

On a side note, she thinks creative may have a grudge against Mikaela. The whole 'rise above bullies' thing is so godforsakenly rediculous, Margrethe nearly pissed herself laughing when she was told of it.

thejoshie
May 3, 2013

Sheet
Audience +2 | Momentum: +1

Security rushes in front of Mikeala all of a sudden and Mikeala's expression, looking off screen, turns from sympathy, to rage. She spoke of things that made her sick. Well...

The camera pans over to the source of her rage. Margrethe Wolfram in her wrestling gear, _that_ flag, and a bottle water that she is sipping casually from, is standing nonchalantly as security is prepping to break up the inevitable scuffle. There is none.

Instead she cocks her head, as if she can hear the "Margrethe Sucks" chants out in the live crowd. She waits for a few beats, than speaks.

"...Mikey, that was beautiful. Honestly, there was almost tears... of laughter." Huge heal heat. "...seriously, though, you need to shut-up about that has been. His time has come and gone. We are now in the eve of the future. Tonight..."

She waits another beat. "...oh yes... tonight, I'm going to take another step towards my destiny. You know, no disrespect towards Takeo... but it's such a shame that you choked again, last week... cause beating you tonight would've been such an exclamation point. Of course, beating you is also old news... just like Burrito Grande Morte!"

More boos.

"The point I'm making, Mikeala, is that you don't matter. Dragon doesn't matter. Takeo, Memnon... non of them matter. Why? Cause I AM what I AM. Margrethe Wolfram. Breaker of Spirits and your next holder of the most coveted belt in the wrestling world... the Planetary Greatbelt.

quote:

Obviously, it's promo time!

Interupting Mikeala (Promo; +2 Look): 2d6+2 10

+1 Momentum, and I'm going to add a stipulation to the match with Takeo!

And that stipulation is...

Margrethe turns to leave, but stops.

"...actually, there is one more thing I need to tell you. Tonight's match is going to be a special one. I've made... special arrangements. And I'm going to tell the world just what those arrangements are..."

Pause.

"...but not. Just. Yet."

And with a laugh, Margrethe leaves.

quote:

So yeah, +1 Momentum (bumping Margrethe to +2) and she is adding a stip to tonight's match. What's the stipulation?

I think I'll keep the suspense by keeping it a surprise. XD

thejoshie
May 3, 2013
"Hello everyone and welcome to another edition of the hottest wrestling action in the world, this is Transintercontinental Wrestling! This is Tom Talker, and I have to say, we are already reaching the boiling point! The return of the former champion, the apparent death of Le grande Mort, and then to top it all off, Margrethe is up to her old tricks as, apparently, she has convinced the upper management to add a stipulation to tonight's main event, a match that will determine Soaring Sifu's opponent for his first title defense!"

Tom Pauses to read his notes. "But of course, that's in the future! Right now, we are in for an interesting match up. El Dragon Fuego, coming off two huge wins (yes, I still say he has beaten Margrethe), locking horns with the former holder of the Planetary Greatbelt and I must say that a win tonight will definitely lock his name into the title picture!"

"But where are my manners, sitting besides me is my broadcast colleague..."

thejoshie
May 3, 2013

thelazyblank posted:

"Lucha is too fast to allow someone like Fuego even a second to react. A beautiful leg drop by the luchador, and the crowd is loving it!" Maria's mic picks up some clapping. "The Lophophorate is dangerous, however. It will take more than a simple guillotine leg drop to take him down and win the match."

"I agree, Maria. Dragon should also take special care to keep his eyes on Lophophorate as well. The lack of attention was detrimental to him two weeks ago against Wolfram, and Lophophorate is not above tossing the rule book out of the window."

Tom adjusts his headset. "...however, the real story of this match is the fact that this is the first meeting between these two, and I don't think Lophophorate has ever faced someone quite like Dragon, a man who can hit you from so many different directions and angles when you least expect it! I'm intreigued as to how a methodical wrestler like Lophophorate will try to ground him..."

thejoshie
May 3, 2013
"But this also shows yet another factor Fuego brings to the table, as the fans of the Global Dome is coming alive! He is definitely one with the hearts and minds of the crowd! My chair is literally shaking with the force and energy from them!"

thejoshie
May 3, 2013
"I'm speechless, literally speechless! El Fuego is flat out magic and he looks poised to pull one out of the hat tonight! Will he do it? Will he end the reign of terror and avenge Mort?"

Tom watches as the ref begins the double count. "Both men are down... Maria, I have a feeling that if Dragon can get to his feet first, he may be in perfect position to win this!"

thejoshie
May 3, 2013
"I agree, Maria. Fuego, however, is known for his never say die attitude! His moment will come, and when it does, the TWW universe will be scorched by his fire!"

thejoshie
May 3, 2013

Sheet
Audience +2 | Momentum: +2

The crowd has a chance to simmer down after Memnon has got them on their feet. They have time to stretch, take a piss break, and in general have little to no reason to not be in back in their seats before the lights dim.

If that wasn't a big enough cue, the sound of gongs and a heartbeat reverberate the Global Dome!

[Better Off Dead by the Faders Plays]

Yep. Enter Margrethe Wolfram.

And strangely, a line of officials are following her. They group off at each corner of the ring for some reason as Margrethe methodicallyy walks down the ramp to the ring. She has her ring attire on, this time in a more traditional German colors. Of course, she has 'that' flag.

She walks to the ring, walk up the ring steps, then glares at the ring aide who hops up and open the ring ropes for her.

Margrethe steps into the ring and then pauses... to revel in the heal heat pouring down on her. After minutes of this, she asks for a mic.

"...I can feel it, the anticipation. You all are waiting, with baited breath,as to what the stipulation for tonight's match is." She pulls the mic down and stops talking long enough to garner more boos, milking the suspense. She raises the mic to continue.

"Well... before I reveal it, I have to say that I don't appreciate some things. Or some people. More specifically, Mikeala Winters, who last week made it quite clear that she will refuse to stay out of my affairs. Further more, that nut, Memnon is in the back as well and we all know he and Takeo has some... unfinished business. My point is this..."

She pauses as, of all things, a Fue-go chant fires up!

"Yeah, cold day in hell before he'll ever be in my league. The point is, I refuse to allow months of hardwork get foiled by a fluke run in. I refuse to stand in the midst of the millions of fans here in the Global Dome (cheap pop!) and walk out of here screwed ofan opportunity that I have bent over backwards to get! So you see, Takeo, I did us both a favor..."

She smiles. "I wonder how many of you wondered exactly why the Global Dome's roof has been closed? How many of you have even looked up? Well, I advise that you do so. 'nuff said!"

She drops the mic and begins to stretch. Meanwhile a huge cheer rises from the crowd as the lights come back on and, for the first time they notice that a 15 foot steel cage has been hanging over them! A cage that begins to lower!

That is why the refs are at ringside! They are there to secure the cage!

quote:

So, +1 Momentum for the cheap pop! :)

The promo roll:

Promo (+2 Look): 2d6+2 6

Good lord, I love the +2 look. Saved me again! Obviously, I'm spending the cheap pop momentum to make that a 7.

+1 Heat with Takeo, as obviously this cage match has upped the ante!

Speaking of which, this is the traditional, old school blue bar cage. the type with one door at the ring steps and the only way to win is by either climbing out or exiting the door with both feet touching the floor. No holds barred.

Obviously, it'll take time for the cage to be secured, so Takeo can still do a promo backstage if he desires.

thejoshie
May 3, 2013

Sheet
Audience +2 | Momentum: +2
Heat: Makeala +3; El Dragon +4; Takeo +2; Elza +2 | Advance: 1 Gained; 1 Spent

Margrethe ceased her stretching as the two newcomers crashed the party. She stood there, silent for a couple of seconds, before remembering that the mic was where she dropped it. She picked it up.

"...Mikaela... and yes I'm addressing you, not the midgit nerd there..." She pauses here, and it's now obvious that this is an improve promo, "Screw it! You may speak absolute gibberish at times... but there is no doubt that you're one of the best technical wrestlers in the TWW. It will be my honor to kick your butt! Again!"

...very unexpected, but the crowd gives a massive pop to this! They are obviously in agreement as to Mikeala's abilities!

...and to Margrethe, apparently, letting her into the Main Event.

quote:

Breaking Kayfabe, as this is an unscripted promo:

Improvizing (Break Kayfabe' -1 real): 2d6-1 10

...and it's exactly what the crowd wanted to hear, it seems. :p

+1 Audience for Margrethe, putting her at +3.

thejoshie
May 3, 2013

Sheet
Audience +3 | Momentum: +3 (Gained +1 when match started per Veteren Move)
Heat: Makeala +3; El Dragon +4; Takeo +2; Elza +2 | Advance: 1 Gained; 1 Spent

The match starts with a rare mistake on Margrethe's part.

A triple threat is dangerous due t the fact that, by definition, you don't have to be beaten to lose, it's actually much easier: lose track of your opponent!

And that's what Margrethe does here.

Showing sportsman ship, Mikeala, as she always does, extends both her hands out for a handshake, inspite the fact that she is dealing with two of the most ruthless athletes in TWW! Margrethe also shows sportsmanship...

...or lack there of, by slapping Mikeala in the face almost immediately to a large pop from the crowd, as they know where this is going.

They are not disapointed, as Mikeala lifts Margrethe up in a double leg take down and the two go at each other tooth and nail on the ground, raining fists and forearms at each other! The crowd are on their feet already, as not only is one of TWW's greatest rivalries is happening in the cage... but Takeo, showing great instinct, slowly sneaks around the two fueding women and signals for the Ref to unlock the cage door and open it!

The Ref struggling with the lock may have well saved Mikeala and Margrethe as the two looks over at Takeo, remembers what's at stake, and pounces on the man just as he tries to step through the ropes! They each grab a leg and drag him kicking and ranting back into the cage as the door is closed and locked again...

quote:

First off, spending +2 Momentum for a Heel Move (slapping Mikeala in the face) to gain +1 Heat with Mikeala. Now I have TWO +4 Fueds and will gain +1 Audience at the end of the match. :)

Any who, to the roll. The little catfight Mikeala and Margrethe are having (alongside Takeo's near early escape) is a sequence to get the crowd involved.

Heat Roll (+4 Heat with Mikeala): 2d6+4 14

I think I'll choose +1 heat to Takeo as it is narratively justified here (he nearly won the match).

Margrethe retains control, but I'll hold off for commentary and GM post.

thejoshie
May 3, 2013

Sheet
Audience +3 | Momentum: +1
Heat: Makeala +4; El Dragon +4; Takeo +3; Elza +2 | Advance: 1 Gained; 1 Spent

Margrethe watches as Takeo bounces off the cage... then she is one step ahead of Mikaekla as the Breaker of Spirits catches her sleeping with a standing side kick, sending a boot right into the side of her jaw with a loud 'POP!' that causes the crowd to "ohhhhh!" in empathy! As Mikeala turns and drops to one knee, Margrethe runs the ropes then hits her with a running shin kick to the back of the head! Now properly grounded, Margrethe pounces on Mikaela with a grounded side headlock, keeping an eye on Takeo this time...

quote:

To make up for lost time (wifi was down) a short and sweet post. Doing a wrestling sequince.

Wrestling Sequince (+Work): 2d6+1 11

So, +2 Momentum (back up to +3) and I retain control pending an interupt.

Pause for GM and Commentators (and a chance for someone to spend momentum to take control)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thejoshie
May 3, 2013

Sheet
Audience +3 | Momentum: +3
Heat: Makeala +4; El Dragon +4; Takeo +3; Elza +2 | Advance: 1 Gained; 1 Spent

The 'near miss' is actually quite bad for Margrethe.

Sure, she doesn't run into Takeo, which would normally be good, but this time she has a bigger concern...

...as she runs head first into the cage itself to a massive pop, laying her out flat on her back in a dramatic backwards fall to the mat while holding her head!

quote:

So Hardcore/Violence:

INTO THE CAGE! (+Real): 2d6-1 3

...eeps!

Alrigty. Makes sense to give +1 Momentum (and control) to Takeo .

I considered taking an Audience hit, since gaining it back won't be a problem... but it's more fictionally appropriate to take an injury. She ran into the cage way too fast and now a bruise is forming on her forehead. :)

Takeo, you're up!

• Locked thread