Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

Welcome to TB Diddlers in Mokena.

Where the special is always Dr Rassmusin's Hot Beef Injection and you can play "Whers my Manometer" with other diners
I love lamp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

Where the special is always Dr Rassmusin's Hot Beef Injection and you can play "Whers my Manometer" with other diners
Poor Doug :(

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

AHHHAHAHAHAHAHA

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

He looks like a bigger goof in that hat than normal

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

The English always stealing from the Irish

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

My wife, who is a big Cena fan, was just singing the "John Cena Sucks" song

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

Charles Gnarwin posted:

gently caress YOU RUSEV

This

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

YEA we got BRIEEEE MOOOODDDDEEEE

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

OH Brother, Brother

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

It was Zack Ryders friend Big O

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

GOD drat IT

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

Everytime I see this Buffalo Wild Wings commercial, I can't figure out why Kevin isnt hanging out with Pete, Andre, and Ruxin

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

Wow

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

John Cena is proof of that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

Dangerous Person posted:

Will the Too Hot For TV show have a segment about when I saw Mae Young's boobs on TV when I was a kid?

If were lucky, gently caress no those were scary

• Locked thread