Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
Someone add me (http://steamcommunity.com/id/jabor/) to the Steam group while I figure out which email I used to snipe my own name and get it merged.

chumbler posted:

While Sirlin is a dumb butt, this game is pretty fun and I hope it does well because I like relatively straightforward card games. That being said, the interface leaves a bit to be desired. There doesn't appear to be a way to back out of cards you've played in a combo if the combo doesn't work as you expected, for instance, which is annoying if you're new or can't remember how to play the game after several years of not having touched it. Some explanation popups also don't last long enough and they could've at least tried to make it look less like the flash game it is.

There's an Undo option in the escape menu or somewhere thereabouts (idk exactly where but it's somewhere loving dumb, that's what). No keyboard shortcut or real UI for it as far as I can tell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread