Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rednecked_crake
Mar 17, 2012

srsly who wants to play this lamer?
This game is kinda fun but it seems pretty random.

Or rather, it seems like just picking a completely random card every turn is just as much a viable strategy as trying to read what the other guy is going to do.

This match was nice though, he was left with 1hp and died to the 2 damage passive thing the fish guy has.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rednecked_crake
Mar 17, 2012

chumbler posted:

With my whopping 0% win rate, I'm beginning to think that I'd be better off just closing my eyes and picking a card at random rather than actually trying. I am not sure your masterful, infinite layers of yomi and counter-yomi game should make me feel that way, Daniel Sirloin. I'd be less salty if it felt like I was actually losing because I did something wrong rather than whoops, guessed wrong that time. I guess I'm just too stupid to understand Donald Sarlon's masterpiece, though.

And apparently you just automatically win when you run out of cards to draw because that makes sense for some reason?

I have 3 / 6 wins so far and I have to say that I don't really feel good winning either. It's like if I beat someone in rock-paper-scissors.

rednecked_crake
Mar 17, 2012

I beat some guy called southpaw_hare, turns out he has a youtube channel with over a years worth of Yomi content and has contributed to some Yomi forum for nearly 2 years.

I really can't see myself putting much time into this game, the RNG is too strong. If I can beat someone with that much experience when I've barely spent a couple hours total then something is up.

rednecked_crake
Mar 17, 2012

Control Volume posted:

how do i remove yomi from my steam library

:)

• Locked thread