Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
Wait, this phone quality game is being sold on steam for 15 bucks with half the content cut out but you can buy it day one for another 15 bucks? Holy lol what a turd. I thought I would maybe pick this up for 2-3 bucks for my phone until I finally realized it was a steam release.

how me a frog fucked around with this message at 17:27 on May 12, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

fozzy fosbourne posted:

It's got a lot more strategic depth than your average mobile game. There are pages upon pages of strategy discussion on the official forums, tournaments, etc. So the value proposition depends on what you value.

I value not blatantly being gouged for money. There are also pages upon pages of strategy discussion for neopets, this is not a good indicator of depth. If this is not your run of the mill lovely phone game, what on EARTH were they thinking with the art?

"We basically want soccer spirits art, but not as good, can you handle it?"

• Locked thread