Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

remember? bitch i still play pokemon.

the best pokemon is currently chandelure btw.

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
Mewtwo

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

lordoftheT posted:

I'm the idiot who spent a large number of hours trying to get behind bill's house because the kid on my bus who's dad worked for nintendo told me there was something special back there.

You can get behind Bill's house with an elaborate glitch, and there's nothing there. If you go a couple steps north, the game crashes because it tries to load nonexistent map data.

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
bulbasaur, use toxic/leech seed and stack the multipliers!!

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Cubey posted:

the best pokemon is currently chandelure btw.

I can't believe he ended up with monica

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Pokeyman!

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

You can do whatever you want in life.

I remembre Sonichu, The electric hedgehog Pokémon

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here
I caught them all back in the day, when there were 151. Now there's like 700 of the little bastards, and there's just no way in hell I'm going through that.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
clefairy

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

lordoftheT posted:

I'm the idiot who spent a large number of hours trying to get behind bill's house because the kid on my bus who's dad worked for nintendo told me there was something special back there.

im the idiot who sequence broke blue version by trading myself a pokemon with cut so i could go and get surf without triggering the ss anne from leaving so that i could come back and surf to the truck and try to use strength on it

e: and when i told that kid whose dad worked at nintendo that it didnt work he was like "well yeah duh you have to have 6 tauroses with strength"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

im the idiot who sequence broke blue version by trading myself a pokemon with cut so i could go and get surf without triggering the ss anne from leaving so that i could come back and surf to the truck and try to use strength on it

e: and when i told that kid whose dad worked at nintendo that it didnt work he was like "well yeah duh you have to have 6 tauroses with strength"

Being able to run around on the map with that sweet truck sprite was worth it though.

• Locked thread