Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Yolomon Wayne posted:

How come child protection doesnt go apeshit over this?
I mean, gently caress, those parents should be shot.

my old lady works at cps and lol if you haven't seen her coworkers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiocfaidh Yar Ma
Dec 5, 2012

Surprising Adventures!
Your lower sex drive compliments the fact nobody wants to spend time with you

obviously I fucked it
Oct 6, 2009
All the Ranch dressing you can swallow. ALL OF IT.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
It's great being fat. I am fat.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

You save money on going out because nobody asks you. You can then spend this money saved on more cakes and candy.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

i'm fat atm (need to lose 20lbs) but not stop traffic fat and sometimes i'm jealous of the really fat people that have just shrugged society and all their expectations and have gone to live in a wonderland where they get to eat pizza and candy all day long.

sometimes i feel the same thing about d&d nerds. like wouldn't it just be great to care about nothing but orcs and have my entire social life consist of nothing but my peers in a "been there downloaded that" tshirt with no annoying girlfriends or responsibilities...

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
Drought and famine resistance.

Also you can race scooters around Walmart.

neckbeard
Jan 25, 2004

Oh Bambi, I cried so hard when those hunters shot your mommy...
as a male it's more acceptable to pee sitting down

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

the gout

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Premature death

Whimsy
Jan 8, 2001
You can set goals for weight loss and feel great about your progress!

My fitbit was a motivator, contributing to the loss of about 30 pounds, and I'm well on my way to my target weight. It truly turned fitness into a game and health into an achievement!

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
You can do a pretty epic cannonball/jackknife into the pool.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Whimsy posted:

You can set goals for weight loss and feel great about your progress!

My fitbit was a motivator, contributing to the loss of about 30 pounds, and I'm well on my way to my target weight. It truly turned fitness into a game and health into an achievement!

yeah im 5'6" 260 and myt goal weight is 240 so maybe a fitbit would help with those last 20 lbs

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
This was published in the United Arab Emirates, one of the fattest places on earth:

"Being chubby has its benefits"

http://www.thenational.ae/news/uae-news/being-chubby-has-its-benefits

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

when you tell people how much you weigh they'll say things like "Oh, really? You carry it well" which actually means "Holy poo poo, that's fatter than I thought a human being could get and still walk around" and you will be so far gone by then that you'll take it as a compliment

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
no one will want to sit next to you in planes or theaters so you get extra space to yourself!

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoTQ3aOEz54

lol it thinks it is human and valid.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Meatwave posted:

You save money on not buying condoms

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

you get to poop in the shower:

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal
Lol I'm 6'1" and 165lbs and I feel like a loving tubster. Then again I'm textbook skinnyfat so I should probably go lift heavy things for a while

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

HD DAD posted:

Lol I'm 6'1" and 165lbs and I feel like a loving tubster. Then again I'm textbook skinnyfat so I should probably go lift heavy things for a while

The dad bod is so in right now.

Baudolino
Apr 1, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER
You can be sure that the women in your life aren`t just doing it for your looks.
Plus you`ll get a quicker release from this vale of tears. I am constantly filling my mouth hole with unhealthy fod because of this, it`s suicide in slow motion. Best of all my relatives won`t be aware that i killed myself so they will feel less sad. Meanwhile i get to enjoy grotesque volumes of Food, snacks, candy and alcohol. It`s a win win when you think about it.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

social vegan posted:

people are more impressed when u can dance well

I can confirm this. People just go wide - eyed with wonder whenever you do something requiring modest coordination on the dance floor. Set the bar low, aim for the middle.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Pastor Perineum posted:

Is this because this person is too obese to sit on a toilet and wipe their rear end properly?

Jesus loving poo poo christ.

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

Pastor Perineum posted:

thank god I logged on to the internet to read this today.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Moridin920 posted:

Is this because this person is too obese to sit on a toilet and wipe their rear end properly?

Jesus loving poo poo christ.

What is the new method he learned?

Dr. Carwash
Sep 16, 2006

Senpai...

jarofpiss posted:

yeah im 5'6" 260 and myt goal weight is 240 so maybe a fitbit would help with those last 20 lbs

uhhh you're actually morbidly obese and 20 pounds isn't gonna cut it lard-o

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

jarofpiss posted:

Dude you are two inches shorter than me and weigh almost 100 pounds more than me, you are loving fat. Your goal weight should be like 150 what the gently caress is this 20 pounds business?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Three Olives posted:

Dude you are two inches shorter than me and weigh almost 100 pounds more than me, you are loving fat. Your goal weight should be like 150 what the gently caress is this 20 pounds business?

Hush up chubs.

Youre the last one that should be commenting on weight.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Dr. Carwash posted:

uhhh you're actually morbidly obese and 20 pounds isn't gonna cut it lard-o

I'm almost positive that post was a joke. Nobody at that height and weight would put 240 as their endgame, or need a fitbit to get there. At that point you could eat 2000 calories a day and still be in enough of a deficit to lose like half a pound a day. This is why it has to be a joke, right?

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
stop setting yourself up for disappointment

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Hobohemian posted:

I'm almost positive that post was a joke. Nobody at that height and weight would put 240 as their endgame, or need a fitbit to get there. At that point you could eat 2000 calories a day and still be in enough of a deficit to lose like half a pound a day. This is why it has to be a joke, right?

stop setting yourself up for disappointment

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

psyopmonkey posted:

Hush up chubs.

Youre the last one that should be commenting on weight.

I'm not fat.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Three Olives posted:

I'm not fat.

Lol, ok.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

he's just got a big round face chill out

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

he's just got a big round face chill out

To match his big round definition'less gut.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
buoyancy

vrrmrmrmrmrmmrmrmrmrm

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Hobohemian posted:

What is the new method he learned?

Dunno but I'm not sure if I want to either. Some poop black hole that ends up loving the neighbor over or something probably.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010
you can wear baggy shapeless clothes and not worry about your appearance or fashion. You are totally free from the enslaving media

• Locked thread