Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lichtenstein
May 31, 2012

It'll make sense, eventually.

alarumklok posted:

I used Prism last (ill-fated) run too, and even though I still think she's boring as poo poo, her cybernetic probably averages out to a free Power Drip, which is strong as gently caress.

Prism + Parasite is quite ridiculous. Hack up to three devices at a time for free and actually gain power from hacking if you do less. This combo allows you to either stop bothering with clicking Fusion/consoles forever, or to go on a spree with Nika/miscellaneous Incognita powers. Shame she's (afaik) not in the detention center pool, because she'd make for a much better itemless find than Decker or Shalem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lichtenstein
May 31, 2012

Holy poo poo , Sharp is the real deal

Lichtenstein
May 31, 2012

Will be few days before I get the chance to play the game again, how does Prism's camouflage work?

Lichtenstein
May 31, 2012

Who do you think is the best partner for the Portal Guy (Derek?)?

So far my best pairing was with Dr. Xu - Xu is awesome on his own, saves some power for the teleport and can share a reusable stun item from the get go. I also thought of pairing him with Decker, as both have a panic button of sorts to ghost through levels, but it didn't really work out.

• Locked thread