Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
livin in city, u kno how to spot an honest beg u should vouch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Fitzy Fitz posted:

That was my point. He couldn't hold a job because that meant not being drunk all day.

you can be drunk you just gotta be functional

the pantry line cook managed to pull it off

chefs/cooks in general are usually high or drunk on the job

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Three Olives posted:

lol. I live in Uptown.

Did you see any homeless people in Turtle Creek last week?

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

blarzgh posted:

Did you see any homeless people in Turtle Creek last week?

No, did some more drown?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Burn the homeless and use them for fuel

Wait sorry I thought this was another fat thread

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Three Olives posted:

No, did some more drown?

I don't know, that's why I'm asking.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

Three Olives posted:

No, did some more drown?

F U

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Three Olives posted:

No, did some more drown?

lol

starfax
Apr 18, 2015

I've made friends with a lot of the homeless through the occupy movement. But even before that yeah if I have change I would give to a guy, it depends. Probably not more than 10 bucks a month in total overall cuz im pretty broke too.

dogcrash truther
Nov 2, 2013
Yes, because I have a lot of money

dogcrash truther
Nov 2, 2013
Money is barely valuable to me. It's no trouble for me to lose it, or give it away

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
Once I saw a guy give a homeless dude a Taco Bell taco and the homeless dude said, "gently caress that!" and threw it on the ground. Very rude.

GentlemanBrofro
Mar 9, 2011

by Lowtax
if america matures enough to have an actual dialectic about the issues of poverty and homelessness in america, i would care a lot more. i usually dont encounter beggars despite being in a major metropolitan city and using the public transit frequently. its a selfish opinion but if you're in a not so great economic situation, unless you are donating money to charity, just don't do it. honestly, if you are that concerned about poverty, just volunteer. if you're willing to give away money but not a few hours on an off day to help out, you need to reassess your moral priorities. like it just seems stupid to me that a person would rather distance themselves by giving money instead of forming potential acquaintances and getting to know the homeless. .50$ doesn't put clean clothes on a person's back but volunteering at charities that provide clean donated clothing will.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

remigious posted:

Once I saw a guy give a homeless dude a Taco Bell taco and the homeless dude said, "gently caress that!" and threw it on the ground. Very rude.

What?!!? Now I'm NEVER helping homeless people again!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
if you eat its harder to get drunk

• Locked thread