Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I mean are there any famous bank robbers that we knew as goons or anything like that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
probably some EVE poo poo

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
bro jo's pants

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
noonie and something monkey

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Doobie, Duh

-Misfit-
Apr 20, 2005

I come in the name of Jesus Christ by the power of the holy spirit Bitch!
bernie sanders

Aug 4, 2010

Charging 10bux to use a forum

Unknowable Hole
Feb 2, 2005

Pillbug
Op's mom's vagina.

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
Selling Doom House DVDs

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Something Awful

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Premium accounts :20bux:

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

The Obama presidency

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Moridin920 posted:

quote:

locked all tractor beams on cheeseburgers and jumped them into my hangar pubbie tears lol
:goonsay:

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Metis and swap.avi. The rear end making GBS threads into another gaping rear end in a top hat never made it into the film. Anyone who contributed was robbed blind.

ChickenWyngz
Apr 3, 2015

Got them WMD's! Got that Pandemic!
The sudden upsurge in caramel macchiatos from goons getting curious

Amanda Huggensuck
Nov 8, 2012

Xaris posted:

bro jo's pants

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Probably whoever started the contest to donate the most money to Obama, still lol thinking about the thread where it was literally a contest to donate the most.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
$300 homeless transgender arab designer jeans LF

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Kuato posted:

Probably whoever started the contest to donate the most money to Obama, still lol thinking about the thread where it was literally a contest to donate the most.

Defo the political campaigns/Toxx For Candidate megathreads although I feel like Ron Paul might still wear the crown

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

lf pants guy but probably someone in sa mart scammed for more

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

bro aziz's fancy pants were small time, also not a scam, as he delivered exactly as promised

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

i choose to believe the story that the guy did eventually get a huge number of fiestadog plushies, but was banned by that point and they filled several rooms in his house

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

loving your butt.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

doobie's doghouse

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Purposefully putting ads with viruses to force people to buy no-ads

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

In 2013 the Something Awful forums became mildly obsessed with a sewage worker from Reform, Alabama.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

angerbeet posted:

i choose to believe the story that the guy did eventually get a huge number of fiestadog plushies, but was banned by that point and they filled several rooms in his house

I thought it was confirmed that he did eventually get an unreasonable number of fiestadogs but couldn't unload them because by the time it happened people were bored with fiestacat even if his plushy didn't look like poo poo.

Catpants McStabby
Jul 10, 2001

seriously, :wtc:
didn't the goon that got tazed and bitten by a police dog while he was drugged up and naked steal some money?

LateToTheParty
Oct 13, 2012

The bane of my existence.
Star Citzen

TLG James
Jun 5, 2000

Questing ain't easy
That dude selling goon "random" grab bags with 5 cent vampire teeth in them for like 10 bucks.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
bitcoin

it was all a reverse-psychology game by our illuminati masters to crack SHA as well as create a detailed dossier of goldbugs, survivalists, and libertarians to make rounding them up into the FEMA camps after REDACTED simple and it went off above expectations. Soon, Phase XIV can begin, inshallah

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

"Goon-led" not "goon-scammed"

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

www posted:

Charging 10bux to use a forum

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Moridin920 posted:

Yeah that EVE scam where some goon stole all the money

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

TLG James posted:

That dude selling goon "random" grab bags with 5 cent vampire teeth in them for like 10 bucks.

link

Macaroni n Smegma
Feb 2, 2005

shi't
mangosteen

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

The Rage posted:

Yeah that EVE scam where some goon stole all the money

I stole like $8k in eve gold one time and that's not even a big scam

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

gggiiimmmppp posted:

I stole like $8k in eve gold one time and that's not even a big scam

did you manage to turn that into real dollars that you could buy like a real car that still exists when the power goes out with or is this eight thousand dollars in monopoly money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

did you manage to turn that into real dollars that you could buy like a real car that still exists when the power goes out with or is this eight thousand dollars in monopoly money

naturally any cash estimate of the value of eve gold is disingenuous since nobody will ever actually buy it from you at full market value because they could just buy it legally and not risk getting banned but thats how much it would have cost to buy the gold with dollars

i burned out shortly thereafter. most of it's still there on an unsubbed character, forever

• Locked thread